ꜱᴀꜰᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴀʀᴍꜱ - kuroo t.

Da plantinum_penguin

〚 慰め 〛 ╰┈➤"ꜱᴏʟᴀᴄᴇ." | you both were academic rivals, but when someone else came into the picture and... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
End

Chapter 14

6.7K 196 82
Da plantinum_penguin

Y/n's POV

"What did you just say?" His tone was venomous.

Slowly walking closer to me I backed away, feeling my heart pumping in my chest as I began to sweat.

Cliché.

"You heard me." I decided to bite back.

Stopping on my tracks, not wanting to give him the satisfaction he wanted. Kuroo stops in his tracks and crosses his arms in front of his chest.

Looking directly in my eye as he eyes me like a venomous predator.

I don't know why I feel like he is but the way his eyes pierced through me made me tremble. But I did not regret telling him off like that.

"I thought you wanted me gone, now you want my attention?" He says, that infamous smirk he has was now back, "What do you think daichi-san will feel about this?"

I clenched my fist, how can he use daichi's name in such a sentence? He has no right to say that. And he was right, I do want him gone then why am I forcing him to talk to me?

"Don't bring him into this." I said between my teeth, clearly angry at the man in front of me.

And then suddenly.

He was laughing.

That hyena laugh he has, that laugh that can surely make you question your existence.

I was beyond pissed, what's so funny? He knows that it's not the time to laugh, does he take my seriousness as a joke?

Clutching on his stomach like he was f*cking dying, wiping his imaginary tears like a f*cking baby.

I gritted my teeth once more.

He finally calms down from his laugh, slowly looking at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry."

Did I hear it right?

Did he really just apologized?

Never in a million years have I thought of this man to apologize... To me.

What's he sorry for? Sorry for laughing at me for no reasons? I still wonder what's going inside that man's head, he makes my head spin. He makes me confused.

He was acting all fearful and now he's apologizing.

"W... Why?" I failed to make a straight sentence.

"What do you mean 'why'?" He asks, scoffing as he walks up to a random table and sits on it while he looks at me.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked him, straightening my posture I sat on a random chair and faced him.

He took a second before answering.

"Sorry for everything I said and did to you." He says making me surprised again.

Wtf?

Was this real? I never thought kuroo would do this nor say this, did he hit his head or something. I'm not against him apologizing but it's all new to me.

I'm always used to kuroo being so annoying, yet here he is apologizing.

"Say something." He tells me, after noticing that I was silent.

He looks away from my gaze with a slight pout on his lips.

"Are you sick?" I asked him.

He looks at me with a 'are you kidding me' look on his face.

"Here I am being serious and apologizing, yet you reply with 'Am I sick?'." He says to me with a full sarcasm in his voice.

I flashed him a apologetic gaze.

I was still not used to this, I think I will never be used to kuroo being nice.

Never.

"What makes you apologize?" I finally ask him a serious question.

Crossing his arms in front of his chest like he usually does he smirks down at me.

"I realized that I was being immature, we can both say we're smart in our own way anyways. I wanted to settle this matter as matured people." He explains with a confident smile, a smile I never thought he'd give me.

I'm glad he realized his mistake, I'm glad he realized how stupid he was.

Never did I imagine him saying these things to me, but I'm not complaining. I absolutely love it that he finally wants to be matured or tries to.

I really didn't want to have some hatred towards anybody at school, and knowing that this kuroo and me rivalry is finally finishing with a mature talk is very relieving.

"So... L/n-san, would you like to be my friend?"

One day ago

Kuroo's POV

"Stop calling me, I'm in game!" Kenma shouts through his phone and hangs up on his phone.

I sighed, dropping my arms down to the bed as I looked at the ceiling. Completely on the verge of a mental breakdown since L/n was bugging my mind this week.

What do I really want? Do I want to have her attention in the most rude way? Or do I want her to have me as her friend?

That's the thing about me, I always choose the hard way. Thinking that if I do choose the hard way I'll achieve it the easy way.

I know my logic is dumb, but that's the only thing I can think about right now.

Kenma has told me again and again, that I must've catched feelings for her.

Which I'll never.

But.

She doesn't leave my mind, messing up my.mind that I can't study very well. Surely I'll get a mistake on the test about one or two. But that doesn't matter.

L/n-san is the matter.

I sighed in frustration, sitting up on my bed I stood up, walking to my study desk and sitting on my chair.

Opening my computer, I opened Google.

__________________________

'How to get a girl's attention?'

_________________________

Call me immature but this is the only thing I can think of, kenma was busy and I can't ask Yamamoto for help that guy is crazy over L/n-san. Yaku is away from town and probably has his phone on silent.

Damn it.

Why am I searching this up? It's so unlike me yet I want to know how to.

I don't even know why I searched it up in the first place, I can't stop my body.

But I knew that something in me wanted L/n. And I don't like it... At all.

I scrolled down the paragraph, until a paragraph caught my eye.

___________________________

'Be the one supporting her, in short be a friend to her. Girls tend to like support from their friends or family, be a family she needs and a friend that she can count on.'

__________________________

I glared at my computer.

I don't want to be a f*cking friend to her, what is this? I gripped on my hair, clearly frustrated.

But this paragraph did gave me an advice.

I needed to be friend her.

But...

What's the point in doing all of this if she has someone?

What's the point of trying to get her attention?

She has someone making her smile, someone that can make her laugh. Someone that can do many things to her that I can't.

I sighed once more, looking out through my window.

Besides that, nothing can beat the feeling of wanting to make her smile.

What did I do all this years? I just made her frown, glare and stare ice cold at me.

Was there even a time that I wasn't such a rude bastard?

Despite this 'daichi' saga, it's not bad that I want to be her friend right? I just want to be there for her, someone that she can call a family or a friend. Someone that she can call a supporter.

Why am I even complaining at this paragraph? I will forever will be a friend to her if she even considers me that after I tell her that I'm apologizing.

It's out of character for me, but at this moment that was the only thing that felt right.

It's funny. How I was in denial at first, kenma was right.

Goddamn he was right...

But she's dating daichi now.

Maybe I was a little too late to realize my feelings for her.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.2K 162 8
Love can't be understood by speechless words. Sometimes it has to take away something dear to make it all clear. --- Haikyuu/Kuroo Tetsurou x reader...
242K 10.1K 10
| Kuroo Tetsurō x Female!Reader | You decide to tell your best friend about the boy you're in love with. | Haikyuu |
87.2K 3.6K 16
❝ 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. ❞ ︻ 🏿 ➤ a story wherein a 🏾...
91.9K 2.2K 16
Tsukishima Y/n has been pretty misunderstood most of the time. But despite this, she had a love of sports, volleyball in particular. She was also tal...