Feel the adrenaline (Midoriya...

נכתב על ידי MarieNoels

The first chapter is a little info about this book so I'm not gonna put that here lol. Just wanted to give my... עוד

info
Prologue
Pussy boy
What the hell
You really are a kind person
Friends
Let's fucking do this
Midoriya isn't quirkless anymore
Welcome to your hero academia
What was that..?
Show em what you've got
I'll be by your side
Nice shoes shortstack
Bakugou vs Midoriya
Bingo
Wake up
Emergency exit Iida
USJ-1
USJ-2
USJ-3
USJ-4
Izuku
F in the chat for Iida
Do I like him?
Obstacle course
Cavalry Battle
Kira's new ability
Uraraka
Affection
Kira is very swag
Bakugou
Izuku vs Todoroki
Kira vs Tokoyami
authors note
Kira vs Bakugou
Rivals and friendships
Knockback
Internships pt.1
face reveal
Internships pt.2
Tears and messages
Monoma's an asshole lols
Final exams pt.1
Final exams pt.2
Daddy issues?
Two heroes: pt.1
Two heroes: pt.2
I'm sick :(
Two heroes: pt.3
Two heroes: pt.4
Two heroes: pt.5
Pool day
I love her
author's note: PLEASE READ
Relentless training
Darkness takes over
League of Bastards
info on Kira
Kameru
Class 1-A
Back on track
Provisional License pt.1
Provisional License pt.2
Provisional License pt.3
Guilt
Author's note: new story!
House arrest
Deku vs Kira
author's note: PLEASE READ
The big three
Valentines Special
See you later, Midoriya
Calm down
Katsuki
The choice is yours
Author's note
Keep fighting
Gotcha
My favourite hero
Epilogue
Final decision

First kiss

1.8K 56 8
נכתב על ידי MarieNoels

-

Kira nervously bounced her leg as she fiddled with her fingers. She was watching Kirishima getting absolutely pummelled by Bakugou and that didn't really help with her nerves. Iida was going up after this match to face off against todoroki, and after that it was Kira's turn again. She'd like to believe that she'd face off against Kirishima, but by the looks of it, that's not going to happen.

It's not like she's scared of Bakugou, no, the opposite really. She thinks his angry facade is kind of boring and annoying. But, Kira has seen how serious Bakugou is about fighting. He's precise, ruthless and analysing. Overall, a dangerous opponent. Kira is counting on the fact that Bakugou has been analysing her fights and behaviour during the day and she's sure that he'll use her small slip-ups as weaknesses.

On top of that, his combat skills are almost perfect. He barely has any openings and makes sure of it. That's why Kira wants to be able to stay on the offensive. She isn't about to cower behind a force shield all of their match, so she's gonna have to try and outsmart him. She has learned how Bakugou always opens with a right hook, so if she prepares for that and counterattacks basically immediately, she hopes to catch him off guard. 

Easier said than done of course, because there's still those fucking stupid explosions of his. From Uraraka's match, Kira has seen how enormous Bakugou's blasts can be. And from Kirishima's match, she saw how he can use smaller ones to make his punches even more effective. The longer he fights, the more he sweats, the bigger his explosions. It's almost like Bakugou doesn't have any flaws. 

Kira hadn't even noticed she was mumbling until she heard Midnight declare Bakugou as the winner of his current match. Kira groaned as she dragged her hands across her face. She heard a snicker from behind her which made her turn around with an annoyed expression on her face. Kaminari gave her a teasing smile as he leaned forwards towards her. "I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you've been mumbling for 5 minutes or that you're going up against explosion boy himself."

An irk mark appeared on Kira's forehead as she fully turned to face Kaminari. "Okay listen up Sparky, laugh at me again and you won't see the light of day ever again", spoke Kira in a menacing tone, though Kaminari only returned a nervous chuckle. "You're starting to sound like Bakugou, Yamari. Ribbit", said Tsu from a few seats away. Kira whipped her head towards the girl, her hand balling up into a fist. "WHAT?! Don't compare me to that monkey! I am nothing like him!"

The rest of the class laughed at Kira's behaviour, the girl turning around again and sulking in her seat. She didn't even hear how a certain green-haired boy had returned until he spoke up from beside her. "You're nervous about going against Kacchan?" Kira turned her head towards the source of the voice, her frown almost instantly disappearing. "Huh? Oh, Izuku you're back. How'd it go?" Midoriya sat down beside the ravenette, giving her an opportunity to look him over.

He had his right arm in a sling and his left arm was covered in bandages. His chest was also wrapped up and a bandaid resided on his left cheek. He appeared to have a limp too since his left leg was bandaged up as well. "Recovery Girl healed me enough so I can walk, I'm doing okay", spoke Midoriya. Kira raised an eyebrow at this and replied. "Yeah sure, but take it easy alright?" Midoriya nodded and gave Kira a smile. "I will, I just want to watch the last matches. Including yours. Are you nervous about going against Kacchan?"

Kira crossed her arms and pushed out her bottom lip a bit while she looked away. "Pfft, no", mumbled the girl, giving Midoriya the answer he needed. He gave her a soft laugh and pat on the shoulder to try and reassure her when Iida and Todoroki's match was announced. Kira stood up from her seat and took a deep breath. "Kira, are you okay?" asked Uraraka. Kira just started walking, not looking back as she responded. "Yup, just gonna go wait in the waiting room."

Her classmates frowned at her sudden shift in attitude before casting their gazes on Midoriya who stood up as well. "I'm gonna go after her. She's probably nervous about her match with Kacchan, more than she'd like to admit." This caused several of their friends to nod their heads in understanding. "Oh yeah I get that, but I mean, Yamari's crazy strong! I'm sure her and Bakugou are on the same level, right?" asked Sero.

Midoriya shrugged his shoulders as a reply. "I don't know. I'd say they're a good match since both of them can come up with strong attacks quickly, close range as well as long range, so I'm honestly not sure. Let me know how Iida's match goes and tell him something came up, okay?" said Midoriya as he made his way towards Kira's waiting room. 

-

Kira had just taken her seat, looking down at her glowing wrists in frustration. Her hands shook from the adrenaline she was feeling through her body so she clenched her fists in order to try and calm herself down. "Why the hell am I so nervous? I've never had trouble standing up to that asshole before so why now?" mumbled Kira to herself. "Probably because you've never been in a real fight with Kacchan." 

Kira turned her head towards Midoriya who was standing in the door opening. She looked back down again, causing Midoriya to follow her gaze towards her hands. He made his way over and took a seat on the chair next to her. "You're missing Iida's match. You wanted to see it right?" asked Kira as she opened and closed her hand, still trying to stop it from shaking. Midoriya blushed a bit as he raked his brain for a response that didn't make his crush suspicious.

"Erm, well yeah but, I-I saw how nervous you were so I decided to come check on you." A soft smile settled on Kira's face as she watched her fingers tremble. "You didn't have to." Midoriya sighed as he nervously took a hold of her wrist with his left, free hand. He rubbed his thumb over the glowing veins, a blush still present on his cheeks. "I know b-but, I wanted to." Kira kept her gaze steady on their hands, afraid that if she looked into his eyes, she wouldn't be able to look away anymore. 

"It's just that, I feel really uneasy for some reason. I think it's partly because of Bakugou but there's something else bugging me. I don't know what it is and that makes me nervous", spoke Kira, making Midoriya finally look up to her heterochromia eyes. He noticed the troubled look on her face and immediately felt the need to try and help her out. "I think it might be about my dad", added Kira.

Midoriya hummed in response, not really knowing what to say yet. Kira took a deep breath, letting her fingers wrap around Midoriya's. "I just don't know what to do. He's such an asshole and I feel like he's never really been a father to me, not after what happened with mom anyways. But after he apologised, maybe there's a chance for us to be closer again. Maybe we can finally build a relationship and leave everything that happened in the past. Maybe he can help me face my brother", confessed Kira while Midoriya calmly listened. "The fact that he's watching me while I'm so unsure makes me nervous. I want to show him that I'm not a monster, that I'm a hero."

Midoriya took notice of her vulnerable state and slowly intertwined their fingers, making Kira finally look up. He gave her a soft smile, a smile that made Kira's heart race and her face heat up. "I know you're confused and nervous, but you don't owe him anything. You don't have to show him anything. You don't have to prove anything to him. These matches, the festival, they're all for you to become the hero you've always been. If anything, he's the one who would have to prove his worth. His apology is the first step towards proving himself, that's something you don't have to accept or atone for. You get to decide what happens, because you're already a true hero, with or without his respect. You are to me anyways."

Kira was left speechless, the shaking in her hand had finally stopped and her eyes were fixed on his. It felt like everything had disappeared around them, like time wasn't a thing anymore. It was in that moment that Kira realised that she was totally head over heels for Midoriya. His smile that always managed to make her feel funny, his eyes that held all of the comfort and beauty she craved and his kindness that made her want to protect him with her life. 

Midoriya suddenly leaned forward, his eyes drifting down towards Kira's lips. She didn't have to say anything to him. Her eyes held all of the gratefulness and love he needed to see. He had become addicted and he wanted more. He wanted to feel it. Kira's heart just about burst out of her chest, not expecting Midoriya to close in on her, so she reciprocated just as quickly.

She lifted her free hand and brought it to the back of his neck. She pulled him even closer to the point where their noses touched. Midoriya felt like his face was on fire when he looked back into her eyes. Not wanting to let her beat him to it, he closed the distance as he closed his eyes as well, effectively surprising Kira. She didn't think Midoriya would take initiative like this so it took her a while to understand the situation, but it didn't take too long for her to close her eyes as well and melt into their first kiss.

His lips were warm and incredibly soft, seemingly fitting perfectly against hers. They both moved  in sync, like they didn't even need to think. Kira felt the love Midoriya felt for her all in just one moment and he felt hers. His face and heart felt like they were exploding and his hand that was holding Kira's was sweating and shaking, but Kira didn't mind. This was a perfect moment for her. 

After a few seconds, which felt like minutes, they pulled away. Midoriya leaned his forehead against hers, their breaths mixing together as they processed what had just happened. They stared at each other while nobody spoke a word. Kira smiled gently at Midoriya and boy was it a sight to behold. Her cheeks were coated in a gentle blush, her red and blue orbs were half-lidded and her smile was as beautiful as an orange sunset. 

Their moment was interrupted by Present Mic declaring the winner of the current match. Midoriya immediately yelped and jumped back, using his free arm to cover his blazing hot face. "Oh gosh! I-I'm so sorry!! I should've asked if it was okay to k-kiss you! Please forgive me!" shouted the boy as he bowed aggressively. Kira just chuckled as she stood up and made her way over to Midoriya.

She placed a hand on his shoulder making him shyly look up. "It's okay Izu. You motivated me again to do what I feel is best for me. I'll try my best this match, just watch me! Bakugou won't know what hit 'em!" Midoriya stood up straight again with a relieved smile on his face. Kira leaned in and placed a short kiss to his cheek, ruining Midoriya's composure once again as his knees almost buckled from beneath him. 

She pulled away after a short moment and walked over to the door. She looked over her shoulder to give him a last smirk as she spoke. "You know, next time, you don't have to ask me for a kiss okay?" After that, she disappeared behind the door, leaving Midoriya to stare aimlessly at the place she just stood. "Heh, sure.. Wait next time?!" yelped the boy as his knees now actually buckled. He doesn't think he'd ever felt this flustered before.

Kira however, had regained all of her confidence, taking long steady strides towards the arena. That kiss meant the world to her. Midoriya's words were already enough to make her feel like she could take on an entire army of Bakugous but that kiss just backed it up even more. Wait no, it didn't just back up, it completely convinced her. She usually didn't believe it when people say you could feel a person's love through a kiss but now, her mind had changed.

She walked up the stairs, watching Bakugou do the same from the other side. They had a silent face-off as Bakugou glared daggers towards her, Kira reciprocating with a smirk. "You're gonna die here Adrenaline bitch, so I'm giving you an option. Yield or I'll kill you, it's as simple as that", threatened Bakugou. Kira gave a humourless laugh as she crouched into an offensive position. "Like hell I'll yield! You're gonna have to make me!" As soon as that sentence was finished, Present Mic gave them the start signal, both of them immediately charging forward at full speed.

"Bring it!" yelled the two rivals simultaneously, ready for one hell of a match.

-

I don't know what to think of this chapter lmao. Let me know what you guys think.

Also, TYSM FOR 2.2K MF VIEWS TF?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!!!!

Thanks for reading!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
32.7K 414 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...
855 40 13
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life for being a quirkless loser in a society full of super heroes. After a chance meeting with his idol...
477 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...