Will I be ever Loved?(Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped sh... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue

Chapter 57

8.5K 387 87
By FlowerVine98

***Am sorry for not updating for past 2 days and also for very late update. Alert this is very very big chapter with a word count of 10536 . Please shower your comments, that's all I needed. Thank you all❤️❣️. Happy reasing💞***

Vihaan pov:

After a very passionate kiss, my body actually started to  tremble, but fluffy hugged me. So yeah am okay. We both reached the temple along with everyone. I took midhuna in my arms.

After 45 mins, everything is ready in  place. I gone and sat in the manamaedai. The Same goes for suresh. After sometime iyaar asked for Brides. Fluffy and my sister came. My fluffy is very beautiful in her pattu saree, which specially selected by me. She then came and sat beside me. I took hold of her hand and squeezed it.

"Bride parents" iyaaar asked.

"I don't...." before fluffy can say anything.

"Yes am her, what needs to be done for my daughter" said pragathi's dad. He came and stand beside me, as the paathapooja(Tradition to wash girl's  parents feet by groom) needs To be done.

"Uncl...." fluffy tried to say.

"It's appa" he said at her.

"You are my daughter" he said at her and she started to cry. Suresh and abinash smiled brightly along with pragathi and vishal. My uncle too. Then pragati dad gone to pragati side, as he required there too.

After 20 mins, iyaar asked me to tie the thaali around my fluffy neck.

Last time when I married her, I had the guilt of ruining her life. This time too am having it, but it's somewhat less. I took the thaali in my hand from iyaar.

Fluffy brightly smiled at me. This is enough, my guilt flew away.

"I love you fluffy" saying this, I placed the thaali around her neck.

"Love you Vihaan" she said. Then I tied the thaali around her neck. And kissed her head. Then iyaar asked me to put the vermilion over my fluffy hair partition.

She is mine to cherish.

"Midhuna too loves you both" we both heard midhuna voice who came and sat above my lap.

"We both loves you a lot sweety" fluffy said to midhuna by leaning towards her.

She brightly smiled at her mumma and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you appa for.. Maring my mumma" she said to me I kissed her forehead.

"Appa haaa, smoke.... My eyes hurting" saying this she gone away from us to her abinash mama. He immediately scooped her in his arms.

"Thank you fluffy" I said to her. She just pinched my cheeks.

And smiled at me.

"I promise you fuffy, that this smile will turns into cries. And I will make sure of it" I said at her.

"I know" she replied at me. And she grabbed my face and kissed my forehead.

Then we both did every rituals of our marriage.

Time skipped :

Right now am waiting for fluffy, as its first night for us. I don't know what I will do. But one thing is sure, that I can't ever touch her. Again the guilt started to rise up.

"Cool Vihaan cool" I started to chant.

"You love her, that is all needed" I again started to console myself.

I heard door opening sound, I looked up and seen there fluffy is coming inside with glass of milk in her hand. She is very beautiful in her saree.

'But you can't satisfy her' my mind mocked me.  My heart started to beat fastly as She came towards me and kept the milk in the bedside table. Then she took my hand and made me to sit in the floor and she too sat beside me, such that we both were leaning over the bed.

She leaned over my shoulder.

"Vihaan don't get tensed. We are already married, its just that we both married now before everyone. It doesnt mean, I will ask you to have sex with me" she said to me slowly.

"Just now we both started to attend therapy session. It will take some years for us To overcome from those demons. But we will surely come out of that. Because you have me and I have you" she said. I smiled at her. But somewhere my tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Don't cry Vihaan." she said and wiped from my eyes.

"Vihaan milk" saying this she gave the glass of milk to me. I took it gladly and dranked it half and gave back the glass to her. She smilingly took it from my hand and drank it.

"Vihaan actually I thought of asking you before itself, but I forget. why you loved me, when no one even turned to even speak with me or to see me. And When no one even accepted my friendship. " she asked me.

"Who can resist you fluffy." I said. I grabbed her hand and placed over  my lap. She smiled at my actions.

"When I first met you, I don't know that one day you will be my world. But am happy I asked your friendship" I said and started to ruffle her hair.

This room is illuminated with minimum light, by scented candles with rose petals in bed. A perfect first night setup.

"I missed you Vihaan. Its 9 years right" she asked me.

"No, it's 9 years 6 month 3 days." I said to her.

"I know you were master in maths. But not this much" she laughed at me.

"When you started to love me" she asked me.

" It Is a very rainy day, where you came to the school pretty late. I actually waited for you, in front side gate of the school. You came late for around 15 mins. Did you remember it" I asked her.

"Yeah how will I not remember it. I came that day like a ghost right. In white uniform with full of mud and water dripping from my school chudi top. And worst we both got caught for bunking the classes with principal right. That day detention where we both asked to clean that old library "she said to me.

" Yeah that day, I lost my heart with you "I shyly said to her.

" Really Vihaan. In my worst state "she asked me by siting straight in her place.

" Actually you were very beautiful that day "I said to her. She gave me the unbelievable look at me.

I made her to turn towards me.

" Yes, you was really beautiful fluffy and now too fluffy "I said to her. She just nodded her head as no.

" Do you remember that you entered into the school with your tensed face. As it's already quite late for first period. I don't why, but that day I didn't gone to my class. As my heart really want to meet you first and then I thought of going to my class. You remembered right I just grabbed your hand once you entered into the school permises. Then I took you to our place which is backside of the school. Once we reached there, I made you to stand under the school building laft roof.
        You were shivering badly,....... "

Flashback:

What the fuck, she is fully drenched. I can Literally see her fully.

Don't she have brain. Ahhh. Her white uniform didn't helping her either.

" Vihaan leave me I need to go to class. It's very important to me. As you know right, from next week we all were having mid term exams. Leave me Vihaan. Today teacher will say......"I didn't heard any other words which is coming out of her lips. As my mind stopped at her lips.

What the fuck.

'Vihaan what you were thinking. She is your friend. But you were thinking about her wrongly.' my mind scolded me.

" Vihaan am going " she said. That's it. How can I leave her to go like this. No no. Anyone can see her. Her legs, stomach, literally everything is visible. Even her inners were fucking visible. No I can't allow anyone to see her like this. It's her vulnerable state.

'Then are you allowed to see her like this' my mind asked me.

'Yes she is mine. Am allowed to see her. She Is mine' wait what I said. No no it can't be true. Is this is love.No no. How.. How can I love her.

'Why can't you love her. Do you think that she is ugly like very one saying. Is this why you were declining your love' my another mind asked me.

'What no no. Who in fucking sane mind will think her as ugly. She is fucking beautiful. My concern is will she accept my love. What if she thinks that I misuse her friendship something like that.' I replied to it.

"Vihaan am saying something. What you were thinking." her voice breaked my train of thoughts.

"That.. Ac.. Actually nothing. No you are not going anywhere. That's final" I said to her.

She started to shiver. I too drenched while waiting for her near the gate.

Without thinking much I hugged her.

"Vihaan what you were doing" she asked me. I placed my head on her neck.

"Let me be like this. We both were shivering right." I said to her.

"Vihaan it will better If we both gone to our respective classes atleast then we both may didn't get shivering." she said to me.

"No fluffy that won't going to happen." I said to her.

"Why not. We both will always bunk in noon classes only right. Why now" she asked me.

"Fluffy, your dress is fully transparent as you drenched in rain. I don't want anyone to see you like this" as soon as I uttered these words. She gasped.

"Oh no" she shouted.

I hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry. Why you were drenched like this" I asked her.

"Actually i came in public bus, but that bus got repaired before even turn to our school street. From there I walked to the school for 15 mins in rain. That's why.

" Okay okay. "I said to her.

" Vihaan leave me. We are in school, what if some one seen us. Leave me "she said.

" Its okay, what is not okay is, you being wandering in this dress is"i said to her.

I kissed her forehead. And again placed my head in her neck.

"Oh god, what if someone seen me in this situation. Good thing even in road no one was there. And even at the school entrance, watchman were not present." she said.

I smiled at her words.

I don't know when I started to love you fluffy. But today I realised that I need you in my life. Something is saying that you will make my life beautiful.

" Vihaan am speaking something. But all you doing Is hugging me. What happened to you. Are you having fever" she asked me.

"Oh no, comeon then you will catch cold too" saying this she tried to come out of my clutch. But she couldnt able to, because of my tight hug. I smiled at her concern.

She is the one for me.

"Am not having any thing. Let me be like this" I said to her slowly. Atlast she left me to be like this. After 15 mins the rain slow down. Just a drizzle. That too stopped after 10 mins.

Then we both sat under the neem tree in the concrete slab.

"Vihaan already we both bunked 1st period. I don't want to skip more classes. Comeon" she started to grab my hand.

"No we are not going anywhere" I said to her.

"Did you forget, your dress is transparent. Am not allowing you to attend any class like this" I said to her.

"oh my god" say thing she turned from me.

Oh now she got her brain.

I immediately took my jerkin from my bag, and wrapped it around her.

"Are you okay now" I asked her.

"Thanks" she said.

She is really so cute. Why I didn't seen her like this even before this. Fucking wasted 5 months. I just heaved a sigh.

"Did you had your breakfast" I asked her. She looked terrified.

I got the answer.

"How many times I have to say fluffy. If you don't have your food then you will get ulcer. Once it comes, then you have to suffer with severe stomach ache. You are irresponsible" she itself scolded in my tone.

"Happy" she asked me innocently.

"You become more naughty it seems. It's not the case right now. You didn't even had your breakfast" I said at her.

"I didn't get time, actually I slept. Am sorry" she said slowly.

I opened my bag and took my lunch box from it.

"Comeon have it" I placed my box in her lap.

"No no, I will manage till lunch. Am not hungry right now Vihaan" she said to me.

"I know you even more than you. And I know you might have forget your lunch box too. " saying this I took the lunch box and opened it. It has fried rice in it.

I took the spoon, but I clumsily put it in the ground.

So I started to took the morsel in my hand and placed before her mouth.

"Vihaan then what you will eat for lunch" she asked me.

"It's not a problem." I said and started to feed her. After sometime again rain started to pour. So we both gone inside the school and somehow entered into the library when librarian was not there. We somehow sneaked into it successfully.

"Vihaan am becoming very bad girl it seems" she said to me. I stopped in my track.

"Do you not like to spend time with me" I asked her, no no. Here am loving her.

"What no no. I love to spend time with you" she said.

Will she love me.

We both spend whole day, but somehow got caught by librarian and this information gone to principal. As a result we both got into detention to clean the library. But it is the day which I realised my love on her.

That day I had this only one question in my mind.

Will I be Ever loved by her??

Flashback ends....

I stopped.

"That day I had this question, will I be Ever Loved by you. But turned out to be, you were loving me from the beginning." I said to her.

She grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

"All my life I had this question Vihaan. That will I be Ever Loved. But you are first person who accept me for me. I love you Vihaan. Thank you love. I got goosebumps when you said that when you started to love me." she said to me.

We both then started to speak for some more time.

" This room looks very nice " she said to me.

" Vihaan show me that secret room. I want to see that with you. "saying this she stood up from the floor and took me along with her to that room.

Then I started to explain when I painted ecah pictures and the story behind it.

I was terrified for this night, for almost many years. But She made this night very memorable.

I seen the time, it says 4 clock in the morning, I turned towards my left side where she Is sleeping over my shoulder. As currently we both were in our bedroom.

I made her to lie on the bed and I too lied beside her.

She immediately wrapped her hand over my torso for first few mins my hands tremble, but then it stopped.

"Love you fluffy" I murmured in my sleepy state. She somehow started to sleep like normally.

But here and there, she too will shout at night. So we both avoided midhuna to sleeping along with us in the past two months.

We both may be an broken soul, but we both were made for each other.

I too slept by hugging her tightly with a big smile in my face

Time skipped:

Its been 2 month of our marriage. After work, me and she reached home. Once I got freshened, I gone to kitchen to prepare dinner. As my daughter loves to eat my food. After having dinner, fluffy helped me in doing the dishes. She is wearing the saree, not even properly. I know she don't know how to wear it. I just smiled at the thought of me helping her once after our 2nd month of anniversary.

I just kept looking at her, she turned her face at me and raised her eye eyebrows at me as if asking me what because of my constant gaze. I just nodded my head as no. She smiled at me. And again started to do her work of cleaning. But all am focusing is, her bare waist.

Her bare waist which looks very chubby, and her neck is adorned only with the thaali which is jiggling at her each actions.

I just closed the tap, she looked at me questioningly.

I just nodded my head as no. And made her to turn in such that her back is pressed over the kitchen island.

I tucked her flying hair fringes behind her ear. She shivered under my touch.

I just leaned over her and pressed myself over her.

"Ezhilarasi, do you know the meaning of your name." I asked her.

She just nodded her head in ecstasy, as I kept rubbing over her belly area.

"Ye.. Yeah" she stuttered.

"What it means" I asked her.

"B... Be.. Beauty... Qu... Queen" she slowly said at me and closed her eyes in ecstasy it seems.

"Indeed you are beauty, my dear queen" I said near her earlobe.

"A.. Am not" she said and opened her eyes.

"You are fluffy." I assured her.

Her eyes twinkled at my words. I smiled at her.

"O.. Okay" she said.

Then I just placed my hands in her neck and under her knees. And took her in bridal state.

"What are you doing, leave me. I need to wash my hands" she shouted at me. Already everyone gone to their respective rooms. Midhuna is sleeping with her abinash mama.

"Wash your hands then" I said to her and gone near the washbasin. She immediately washed her hands somehow.

"Put me down Vihaan" she kept on shouting, but all I did is taking her to our room.

Once I reached our room I just put her in the bed and locked our door first and then gone near her and climbed over her.

"Did you know how much you were beautiful in this saree" I asked her. And brushed my lips over her.

"My addiction is your lips" I said to her.

I just dipped my head in her neck and started to leave some love bites over there. She started to moan in ecstasy. Her fingers were clutching my hair tightly for my every sucking.

"What is the meaning of your first name Which is Iniya" I asked her by facing her face. Still not stopping my sweet torture which is on her belly area. I love her chubby stomach.

"sw... Sweet" she said.

"Indeed your lips are sweet to me" saying this I initiated a kiss. She too tried to match my pace, I smiled at her actions.

"I love you" I said to her once I end the kiss.

"Me... Tooo" she said in her heavy breath.

Within a minute, I removed her  saree, I started to open her blowse, accidentally my bracelet got struck with her blowse and in a minute without realising I just took my hand. As a result her blowse got teared, leaving her just with inner and some teared part of her blowse.

She immediately opened her eyes and looked at me with some different emotions.

"Please leave me. Leave me. Leave me....." She started to shout at me.

"Pl... Please.... Please lea  me...... Please kavin leave me..... Yes yes am ugly... Leave me..... Its paining... Do.. Don't.... Ins.. Insert your pen.. Penis ahhhhh its pa.... Pain" just like that she blacked out. All happened in a split second, I just kept seeing her what happened right now.

"Fluffy fluffy" I shouted her name. But all I seen is her chest moving up and down. I immediately wrapped the bed sheet over her and I gone out to come with water. I started to sprinkle some water over face, At some point she opened her eye and looked at me.

"Am sorry" I said to her.

"Am so.. Sorry vihaan.you were trying..... But I ruined it... Am sorry" she started to blabber. But I just climbed into the bed and took her over me and wrapped my hands.

"No fluffy, you didn't ruin anything. It is our reality. We both were suffered from rape right. It will take some time to become one." I slowly said to her. But all am sensing is her tears which is drenching my shirt.

"Am s.. Sorry" she again said.

"Shhhhh, just sleep fluffy" I said to her.

She nodded her head ss no.

"Am ready, am sorry, I won't blabber like that. When you were trying, I just ruined it. Am sorry" she kept blabbering.

"Fluffy don't, for us it is love making. We will indulge in it when we were perfectly ready to do it. It may take some time, but it's okay fluffy" I slowly said to her.

"But Vihaan, am ugly" she said slowly.

I grabbed her face.

"There is no such word called ugly fluffy. You are not. You were never ugly to me. And please don't talk like this. You was, is, will always beautiful to me. Because your heart is beautiful right. An relationship needs a beautiful heart not only beatiful face. "I slowly said to her.

" Mmmm"i heard her slow voice. I smiled at her antics. She is sleepy.

I kept tapping her to make her sleep. She is exactly like midhuna my daughter. I don't know how much problems she have faced. She is very young when she took up the position to be a mom. But she brought up midhuna very well.

"You itself a baby fluffy" saying this I kissed her forehead.

"Still having insecurities even near me. I will take care of it" I said to her. I don't know when I slept. But her heart beat is enough.

Time skipped:

After 2 years :

Ezhilaarasi pov:

Its been 2 years of that incident. We both didn't tried to be intimate. But that doesn't mean we didn't indulge in doing romance.

Midhuna is 7 year old right now. She is very fond of her dad. How she will not, when she is the apple in her dad eyes. She is being spoiled by everyone, yes by her two mamas and even by vishal and pragathi. And last but not least by her two grandfather's.

In these two years, Vihaan joined me in college as a distance education for business course. As he knows it's my wish to study. At day, I will work as his PA, but at night he is my teacher and am his student. Ahhh, he will torture me to death if I didn't concentrate while he teaching me.

And coming to our therapy,  it's gone very well. We both, can able to open up ourselves to each other. We are trying our best.

But still now Vihaan didn't allowed me to see his chest, I have seen him in that hotel, that's it. It will take some time. And it's perfectly fine.

Right now am currently sitting beside Vihaan seat who is standing and giving the presentation. Every board members is kneely nodding their head. I don't know whether they are able to understand it or not.

I just kept seeing my man. Fuck he is so handsome. In his crispy tight shirt. After some time, I just wiped my mouth incase if I had  some drools from my mouth. He turned towards me and stopped his presentation for spilt second and asked me what by raising his eyebrow.

I nodded my head as no.

Oh no.

'Ezhil control yourself' I said to myself.

Then he again started to speak, I too started to note down the points.

"That's all gentleman" he said. After 10 mins everyone gone out from the room. Then I started to collect every pendrives and papers.

"Sir, can we go" I asked him. Yes I won't call him  by his name in work place.

He garbbed me towards him, as in force I landed on him.

"Sir we are in work place" I said to him. He just switched something  through remote that room got locked.

What he is upto.

"What you were doing Mrs. Vihaan" he asked me.

"I I... Attending the meeting?" I said to him questioningly.

"But i don't think so. You were crushing over your own husband it seems" he asked me. And he made me to lean over the table. As he came towards me and trapped me between him and the table.

"No.... Am not" I stuttered with him.

'Oh no where is my manners. What he will think me now. After his body. No no' I scolded myself in my mind.

"I loved it whenever your eyes is only seeing me" he slowly said to me. He leaned towards my face.

"Do I look like an ice cream to you" he akaed me huskily.

I nodded my head as yes in ecstasy as his hands were kept rubbing my stomach. He kept on doing some magic.

"Ahh" I moaned.

"Love you Mrs. Vihaan" saying this he kissed my chin. I wrapped my hands over his neck to stood straightly as my legs started to wobble.

"Love... Y.... You.... Too... Vihaan" I somehow finished my sentence.

He smiled at my words.

"Mrs. Vihaan have this and wipe your mouth." he gave me the kerchief.

"Vihaan" I shouted his name. He laughed out loud at seeing my actions.

"You.. Ar... Are soooooo cute" he said in between his laugh and pinched my cheeks.

"Ahh, it's paining you buffalo" I shouted at him and started to rub my cheeks.

"Me buffalo, you done a grave mistake Mrs. Vihaan" saying this he tried to grab me. But I started to run away from him. He too started to run behind me. This meeting room is somewhat big, so I just gone and stood behind his chair which he will use whenever in the meeting.

"Stand still Mrs.vihaan" he shouted at me.

"No" saying this I again started to run away from him at last minute or else he would have grabbed me.

"You" he shouted at me.

"Lazy Vihaan" I turned and said to him while running.

But he grabbed me just like that. By wrapping his hand over my waist. I just started to breath heavily, so his.

He just like that pinned me to the wall and kept his both hands over my hips.

"You did a grave mistake Mrs. Vihaan." he slowly said to me.

"By running away from me" he slowly said to me.

"It's your duty to hold me" I said to him.

"Is this hold is enough" he asked me, as he tightly hugged me.

"No" I said.

"Then this" he asked me as he again hugged me even more tightly.

"This" he asked.

"Love it" I slowly siad, as I inhaled his perfume.

"I love you" I slowly said.

"I love you too Mrs. Vihaan" he too said.

We heard a door knocking sound. He leaved me unwantedly. So am.

"Who might be that intruder" he asked me. I just shrugged.

"I hate it" he grumpily said and gone towards the door and opened it. As soon as he opened the door, his grumpy face adorned with a bright smile. I know then who it is. It will be our daughter.

I looked down at my daughter who is grown beautifully, and having a bright smile in her face. As she is holding Deeran, yes you heard me right Deeran. None other than, Anna and pragathi's son. Behind her, anna and pragati were standing with smile in their face.

"Suresh" Vihaan siad.

"Appa, don't shout please. Deeran baby is sleeping." she said at him. Actually she couldn't even able to hold him properly but her she is saying that she is taking care of him. I smiled at her words. She then immediately came towards me. I just kneeled down, before her.

My very first and only daughter. She is growing like her mumma. I don't know when I will open up to her about her real mumma. It is necessary to say it to her, as I don't want her to get to know by any other means. Then she will feel like I betrayed her. I don't want my daughter to feel like it. Even Vihaan suggested the same. So we both opted to say to her once she finished her schooling. But nervethless she will be my daughter forever. Even if I had any more children's, she will be my first and favourite child. This goes same for Vihaan too. He can't live without midhuna.

"Mumma he is heavy hold him please" she asked me cutely. I laughed at her words.

"My sweety becomes big girl it seems" I asked her. She nodded her head at me. Then I took sleeping Deeran in my hand. He is exact copy of Anna.

I kissed his forehead. He slightly stirred in his sleep. I kept him in my chest and stood up.

When pragati was pregnant, I was the one who take care of her. Because we didn't have any other female in our family. And I have the experience in handling the baby. So it was somewhat easy.

Anna came towards me and sidehugged me.

"How is my lil sis" he aksed me and kissed my forehead.

"Am perfectly fine Anna" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"Love you lil sis" he again said at me. It was my dream to be loved by Anna. To experience it, but I don't know that one day I will experience it, Like now. Deeran started to wakeup. Oh....

Once he opened his eyes. His eyes searched for his mumma it seems. He started to cry. Immediately pragathi came towards us, as she was  along with Vihaan. Yes they both were very close. They are like real brother and sister.

Once pragati came and took deeran, then too he didn't stooped his crying. What now.

Immediately Vihaan came towards us. And took deeran from pragathi hand. That's it, he stopped his crying. Deeran just layed his head at Vihaan shoulder and kept seeing Vihaan.

I just melted at this site.

"Am his mother right" she asked us.

Anna laughed at pragathi.

"He is the one who always make deeran to sleep right. Whenever we come to his home. That is why deeran searched for his uncle. Don't you know deeran is very fond of his three uncles rather than you and me" Anna said to his wife by hugging from back.

"And me" midhuna asked.

"You are everyone favourite my sweet midhuna" Anna said and took her in his arms and started to play with her. This whole meeting room is filled with laugh and smile.

I turned towards Vihaan who is already seeing me. I mouthed 'I love you' to him. He blushed at this. Cute. I just wanted to pinch his both cheeks.

Then we all gone from office to our home. Our home.

Once the word home means just a shelter for me and midhuna. But now it's a happy place. Because of my man.

Once we reached home. After freshening up, Vihaan started to prepare dinner. Man don't he feel tired. Uff. I too helped him.

Vihaan's pov :

Fluffy is standing closely to me, and cutting the onion. Suresh and pragathi were taking rest in their room because of the travel. Yes they mostly spend the time here whenever suresh is comes for leave of 6 month. I was the one who insisted it. Pragati dad and my dad, yes I started to call my uncle as dad. As its is wish that to call him as dad by me. Actually fluffy is the one who asked me to call him once. And I too loved it. Because at the end of the day he is my best friend and he is my dad like figure. So, I opted to call him as dad.

Okay coming to the point, they both were gone out to the park. Still didn't return to the home. And abinash and vishal were playing with midhuna as she is not leaving them.

I just gone beside her and wrapped my hand around her waist.

"Vihaan cook properly" I heard her voice. Ahhh. I just leaned towards her ear

"Am cooking only" I said to her near her earlobe. She shivered a lot.

She still don't know how to cook. She really sucks at it. And it will never be a problem for me.

I love to cook for her.

"Vihaan, l... Le... Leave. Me what if some... Someone comes.... Might come Vihaan" I heard her voice.

"Appa" we both heard a voice of midhuna from outside.

I stopped doing my actions.

Then I gone out and seen midhuna is playing with deeran.

"Yes midhuna" I asked her, once I gone out of the kitchen to hall. Midhuna is seeing deeran who is  in cradle. where is her two uncles, no trace of them.

"Appa" she again shouted.

"What midhuna" I again asked her by kneeling down before her.

"Appa, I want a baby like deeran
He will be with us only for 6 months. Then I.... Fee.... Feel... No one with me.... Please appa" she asked me.

"You want a baby" I asked her again.

"Yes appa, I want to play with him/her. I will take care of that baby" she said to me cutely.

"Same like deeran I want one baby" she started to ask me again and again.

"What is happening, midhuna is shouting" came an another voice from back, which is fluffy.

"Ask your mumma" I slowly said to her.

"Oh if I ask mumma, will she give me a baby" she again asked me for reassurance.

"Yes" I said to her.

"Yayyyyy" she started to jump. I just holded her properly. Then she immediately runned towards her mumma who is standing at the kitchen entrance itself.

"What midhuna, don't ask your dad for expensive things. I won't allowing this time your dad to buy you anything costly. Thats it" fluffy said at midhuna.

"No no mumma. Am not asking for expensive things. Am asking for a baby. Small baby like deeran" she said at her mum a.

"What" fluffy shouted.

"Yes mumma, and appa said that if I ask you, you will give me a baby to me. Mhmma I want one. Please pretty please" she started to ask at her.

Ezhilarasi pov:

What the fuck is happening here.

"Sweety, it's not how it will happen. See..." She didn't allowed me to speak. As she started to cry.

"Midhuna please try to understand" I tried to console. As I don't want Vihaan to feel offend, what if we tried again but still we two didn't able to do it. It has to be occur naturally, we can't force ourselves right. I can wait till my death. I just want to be with Vihaan. That's enough.

" No sweety, it's not happening" I slowly said to her. She nodded her head as no as if she is disappointed by my answer.

"Bu...." before midhuna say something.

"Why not fluffy. Our daughter is asking something from us, why not to fulfill her wish." I heard vihaan's voice from ba k.

No no. I can't see Vihaan again in his vulnerable state, when we both couldn't make it. Those bitches made him like this. And also same goes for me.

I don't want him to think as a failure. Because many times he have called himself as failure. Whenever he couldn't able to do it.

That will break my heart.

"Vihaan tha.. That" I just stopped, as we heard the whistle sound. Vihaan just nodded his head and gone inside the kitchen.

It will be better today if I sleep along with midhuna today.

I nodded my head as yes. As I know, that we both can't do it. I don't want him to get offended.

During dinner we all spoke freely, but all along his eyes were all over me
Even while feeding to midhuna too. Yes sometimes he will feed midhuna, as she ask for her dad.

Vihaan's pov:

Why she is not speaking with me. Even during doing the dishes, she didn't spoke with me as she kept avoiding me by speaking with pragathi.

And while sitting in sofa after dinner too she didn't speak with me, as she busily discussing with vishal and abinash asking regarding their works.

At 10, everyone started to retire to their room. I too gone to my no no our room. I kept waiting for my wife for around half an hour, but there is no trace of her for coming.

I gone out and gone to next room. As its midhuna's room.

I knocked the room, after some mins the room door got opened. There inside along with midhuna, fluffy, pragati, deeran and suresh were sitting in bed.

"Didn't you all sleep" I asked them.

"No anna actually we all were planning to go theatre for night show" pragathi said.

"What" I immediately shouted. Night show.

"Yes Anna, I didn't gone still now. I want to try it out. Anyway deeeran will won't allow me to sleep in night. So it will be better to go theatre." pragathi said.

"Okay" I just said. It's upto them.

"Booked your tickets?" I asked them.

"Yes Anna, we know that you won't come. But we all booked for you too. Or by any chance you will come along with us. " pragathi asked me.

"No, pragati" I said to her.

"Akka is right." pragathi said.

"Okay akka, as we planned we rest can all go right" she asked fluffy. Even fluffy has the audicuty to nod her head as yes. I kept seeing her.

"No she is not coming" I shouted immediately.

Fluffy looked shocked at my answer. As not even once I didn't take decision on her behalf. It is the 1st time.

As I need her. Really I need her. Is she thinking that I will never satisfy her.

'No no Vihaan she might have thought  that you will get offend, if you couldn't able to make love this time' my mind removed me.

Thinking this my heart again started to thump fastly. How I got this pure soul just for myself.

Am so happy.

Very happy.

"Why" abinash asked, as he entered into the room along with vishal.

"tha...that she as...." I stuttered. Comeon Vihaan come up with best lie.

"Her exams are near, so yeah to study. We still need to cover up many portions as it's very important thing." I somehow say convincingly to them.

"Can't it covered up tomorrow" vishali asked.

"No" I said bit loudly by seeing her. She kept clutching her saree tightly in her hands.

"Okay then other than Anna and akka, everyone go and get ready" saying this pragati along with everyone gone out.

Once everyone gone out, I just closed the midhuna room.

Right now me, midhuna and fluffy is only present in the room.

"Mumma, I want to pee" saying this midhuna runned to the bathroom.

"Vih...." I didn't let her to finish, as I grabbed her to me for forcefully. So, she just banged with my chest.

"Don't say anything" I slowly said to her.

"Vihaan I actually... Am.. Sorry" she started to say. But we both heard midhuna voice for calling her mumma.

"Go" saying this I left the room.

Ezhilarasi pov:

Did I offended him in any way.

Oh no.

Did he thought that am not wanted to give myself to him. He won't right. With this thought I entered into the bathroom, to help midhuna in getting her undoing the skirt.

Once I made her to get ready for going out, she runned out of the room. After closing the room, I gone out where Vihaan is waiting on the floor with phone in his hand. I gone before him. Before I speak to him, he got another call and gone out.

I don't want midhuna to go to night show, but nervethless she is not ready to hear me out and her uncles support to. I know either way she is going to sleep.

After a lots of advice and everything. They all gone to theatre. After sending them off, I turned towards Vihaan who is kneely seeing me. He just then turned and gone inside the mansion. Okay.

I started to follow him after locking the door.

He reached to our room.

"Vihaan" I called him as soon as I closed the door.

But I didn't get any reply.

He kept siting in the bed. Did I did any mistake.

"Am sorry" I said to him by kneeling before him.

"Am sorry if I offended you" I again said.

He just nodded his head as no.

"Don't fluffy" he said.

"Then why you are not speaking. Am sorry,is that bevause that I didn't said yes for baby." I started to blabber. But he just made me to stood up and made me to sit beside him.

"No fluffy nothing is your mistake. Everything is on me only" he said.

"No Vihaan don't feel anything like that. You are not. I got the best gift which is nothing but you." I said to him.

I just kissed his lips and started to deepen the kiss. I somehow learned to kiss. He is addictive to me.

He just lied on to the bed without even stopping kissing. I placed my both hands on his either side of head. I kept kissing him. He smiled at my actions.

Once I stopped my actions, we both started to breath heavily.

"I love you" I said to him in between my breaths.

"Am lucky to have you fluffy" he said

"Stop saying like this. We both are lucky to have each other" saying this I just kissed his forehead. Then I kissed his jaw. As he his clean shaved.

He grabbed my hip, and pressed myself into him.

"Shall we took into further" he asked me.

"Always" I said to him. But inside am having this doubt, that can we both give ourself to each other. Even if doesn't happen no problem for me. But I don't want him to fedup with himself.

Because that sadness I have seen many times in his eyes.

"Don't think anything fluffy" he said. I nodded my head. He just like that flipped me down.

Then he started to kiss my lips again and started to gave the sloppy kisses from my jaw to shoulder above the blowse itself.

He somehow unpinned my saree from my blowse. Then he unwrapped my whole saree from me. I just helped him to unwrap my saree.

Once I left in blowse and Inskirt. He just gone Down slightly and dipped his face over my belly button. He kissed there for some time. He is doing some magic. My breath started to turn heavy. Then he came up and again kissed my lips. At the same time his hands started to open my blowse as the hooks were in front end only. So it's very easy to him. Then I just helped him to take off my blowse. Then I just  opened my  bra hook too. Once I opened. He looked into my eyes as he placed his hands over my bra strap. I nodded my head. He smiled at my actions. He just took off my bra. That's it I completely half nude before me. I know am not that beautiful. But I will never feel ugly myself. As In this last 2 year he made me to love myself. He made it.

He just kissed my forehead. Then he started to do the sweet torture to my upper body. I couldn't even able to control myoan. As the pleasure which he is giving me is something I couldn't even able to think. Still there is more I know. I just clutched his shirt tightly and his hair. My toes curled because of the pleasure he is giving.

Vihaan pov:

Her moans were completely filled in this room. I loved it.

"Vi.. Vihaan" she again said.

In an ecstasy, her hands started to roam over my chest, I just stopped my sweet torture over her body. She opened her eyes immediately as soon as she felt empty and looked into my eyes with sorry face. And immediately dropped her hands from my shirt hold.

I smiled at her.

"Am yours" I reassured her by keeping her hand over my shirt.

As I have been gone to therapy, it is somewhat making me to feel okay.

"Are you okay Vihaan. It will be fine if we stop. I won't fed up Vihaan. It's just 2 year. We still have time. " she said to me. I nodded my head as no.

"I will be fine" saying this, I started to open my shirt button. As still date, I didn't opened myself to show others.

But hereafter, I won't hide myself from my love.

"it will be ugly." I slowly said before I open the third button.

"You will be never to me." she reassured me.

She helped me in opening my shirt. I leaved her to.

Once she opened the buttons, I took off my shirt from my body.

That's it.

I know those marks were look ugly. Because all my body is having that. It's that bitch idea, as she don't want me to marry to someother girl. So even if I married to anyone, if that girl seen my body. Then she will leave me. So that aruna bitch can have me for life long.

The cigratte marks, whips, sometimes burns. Everything is there. Fluffy kept seeing my upper body. Her eyes turned into glossy after seeing it.

Every marks will go off after some times. But this won't, as she make sure that much of damage she made it. I hope it will fade away atleast some years.

This I hate it.

Fluffy kept her hand over my large burn mark. She immediately took off her hand from my body.

Did she disgu... Dis.. Disgusted....

No no please god.....

Ezhilarasi pov:

Oh no his face changing once I took my hand from his body. No its not god. I know what he might be thinking. But that not the csse it is.

Currently we both were sitting on the bed.

I just turned him and made him to lie in the bed. And I sat over him, with my upper naked body.

And I just lied over him. If he thinks that I disgust over his body. Then am not a human being right, as there is nothing to disgust.

I kept my chin over his.

"Vihaan I will never disgust over your body. Its jus... Just I thought it will pain to you. As I touched your burnt marks. That's it Vihaan. Nothing more nothing less" I said to him truthfully.

"Really" he asked me like a small baby.

"Yes Vihaan" I reassured him. I first kissed his forehead.

Then I started to kiss his every marks. But seeing this my eyes started to shed its tears. How much pain did he endured.

My heart felt heavy.

He took my face in his palm and made me to see his. Then he wiped my tears.

"Don't cry fluffy. It's not paining. I want to forget this." he asked me. I just nodded my head and started to kiss his lips.

After a passionate kiss, our mood turns to look for pleasurable world.

He just flipped me and looked directly into my eyes.

Now our both eyes had only thing which is lust. To love making.

"Are you sure" he again asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Your fate is sealed then" saying this he started to show me the pleasurable world. Which we once thought that we both can't do it. Which we once thought that we will hate it for life long.

Those rapists made us to hate ourselves. And they made it sure that we hate the word sex. But we somehow come out of that.

Vihaan showed me what is pleasure. The sex which is nightmare once turned into the heavenly ones.

I loved every moment of it.

And He made sure of it. Even in some places we both hesitated, but we took it slowly. And at last we both become  one in every ways.

He is mine and am his.

At morning :

I sensed some movements, so I opened my eyes. There Vihaan is kept playing with my hair. Once he seen me that I wokeup. He just pulled me into for kiss.

"Thank you fluffy" he said to me after our kiss.

"Why" I asked him. And I just placed my head in his chest and kept tracing his marks. He just smiled at my actions.

"For everything. And for being patience with me till these years. And to support me every time" he slowly said to me. I just glared at him.

Why the fuck he is saying thanks to me. Am I different person.

I sat up in the bed. His eyes turned big, oh no am complete nude.

So he.

He just came above me and pinned me to bed.

"Why are you glaring at me." he asked me by pressing himself over me.

I couldn't even able to speak as he started kiss my neck.

"Vihaa... Vihaan" I started to moan. Here goes my angry.

I grabbed his hair and made me to see me.

"We are one. Don't say thanks and all" I said to him. He smiled at my words.

"Okay, then how about another round" he akaed me.

"Am in" I too said to him shamelessly.

We both laughed at our replies. His alarm started to disturb our moments. He just turned it down and we both entered into our pleasure world again.

Time skipped:

I turned and seen my side, the time shows it is 9'o clock. I kept ruffling his hair who is sleeping over blossom.

"Vihaan" I called out his name.

"Mmm" he replied.

"Vihaan comeon we need to check our daughter. I don't know whether they come home back or gone to other places. 'I slowly said to him. As soon as he haerd about his daughter. He stood up from the bed.

" Vihaan wear something"i shouted at him. As he just kept standing before me in full nude for fucking sake.

" Don't be childish fluffy "saying this he just took me into the bridal state in nude.

" Vihaan what are you doing "I asked him.

" What, we have to look into our daughter right. We don't have time. So it's better that if we both took bath together "saying this he closed the bathroom door.

This man.

But inside I loved it.

After some time, we both ready to go out of our room.

He helped me in getting ready in saree. I think I sucks at everything. Being in cooking, or saree draping anything. Without him I will be zero that's for sure.

I wrapped my hands from his back and hugged him.

"Without you am nothing Vihaan. Don't leave me ever please" I said to him slowly as even thinking about it, my voice started to crack.

He stopped buttoning his shirt and turned towards me, by unwrapping my hands from his stomach.

"Fluffy, that won't happen. We won't think or even speak about not happenings or uncertain things right. So don't" he said to me and kissed my forehead. I just sighed. Yes he is right.

I hugged him. So he.

"Okay shall we meet our daughter" he asked me. I nodded my head in his chest.

"Let's go then" saying this we both moved out of our room to our daughter room.

I just opened the room, there midhuna is sleeping in centre of the king side bed. If only we both were not suffering from those nightmares, we three would have sleeped in same room.

Leave it.

Her breathing is even. I gone along with Vihaan and sat in her right side of the bed.

And Vihaan sat in the chair which is beside the bed.

I kept ruffling midhuna hair, as if it will soothe her to sleep even more. I leaned towards her and kissed her forehead. She started to stir in her sleep, I refrained myself from disturbing her. And gone somewhat away from her bed and sat in the sofa which is in her room beside me Vihaan sat.

"She is exactly like her real mom. Her eyes, her face, her smile everything. Akka, I don't have words. She is the bestest human being I have seen ever. No one can resist her charm Vihaan. She is not only my sister, many times she behave as my mom. But as I was in the trauma phase, I couldn't able to spend more time with her. I miss her Vihaan now. She always used to ensure that am sleeping or not, eating properly or not. I miss her Vihaan. Everytime, midhuna is reminding me her. She is such a great soul. Every time, after completing her work I mean Prostitution, she will cry for atleast a hour. Nervethless she did that work just to put some meal in my plate and a roof to stay in. I don't know what good thing I have done to get her vihaan"i said to my man by leaning into his chest.

"I didn't able to see that angel, but she was an angel. That's all I can say" he said to me.

"Indeed she was, and she is. I always feel that akka is always with me." I said to him. My tears started to flow, he wiped it.

"I miss her" I again said to him.

"All her wish is to make midhuna a good human being." I said to him.

"She will be fluffy. You inculcated in her a every good habits" he said. I smiled at his words.

"And she Is having the world's best dad" I added on it.

I kissed his chest.

"I don't know fluffy, but am trying" he said.

"You are" I reassured him.

"I still don't know fluffy, that how we both agian met up, and how we both ended up together again. Its still like an miracle to me" he said.

"It's all because of midhuna" I said to h.

"What how" he asked me.

"Yes Vihaan, she is the one
I personally believe that. Because for her alone I didn't leave that job even after seeing you. Because of her only I checked you on that hotel at that day, so that I got to know your past. She Is the only who gave me the idea when I thought that I will fail you from taking you out from police station. Everything is because of her "I said to him. He smiled brightly.

" And you know you one thing "I asked him.

" What "he asked me.

" I don't know why akka asked me to keep our daughter name as Midhuna. But it feels so right now "I said to him.

" What is  it "he asked me questioningly.

" Her name Midhuna which means Union. She made us union. She made us one. She isthe reason. Yesterday too, she is the one who asked for baby. That's how we both able to become one. She Is the light Ray of hope in our life Vihaan. "I smilinginy said to him.

He nodded his head with tears forming in his eyes.

" She is the reason of our happiness. "he too agreed.

I laid my head at his chest again and slept over him. I don't know when I slept.

Time skipped :

Someone were rubbing my cheeks and now they were kissing it. What, why they didn't letting me to sleep. I thought it will be a dream or something. So I started to sleep again. But, they didn't leaving me to be in my dream land. I opened my eyes as soon as I felt some pain in my cheeks.

There stood my daughter and her dad, who Is smiling like an idiots. Now I understood why my both cheek were paining.

"You both" I shouted at them. They both again pulled my both cheeks.  fuck it's paining like hell.

I sat up in the bed. How I came to bed.

'You having your husband' my mind mocked me.

"You both stop right now " as they both started to run out of midhuna's room. I too followed them out.

There stood abinash and vishal in confused face, because of my shouting.

"What happened akka" vishakl asked me.

"They both morons pulled my cheeks. It's paining" I said.

"I will catch them for you akka" saying this abinash started to catch them even vishal helped me. we three started to follow both of them. In between Anna and pragati started to support that two morons. So we all runned inside our home like a mad people. Because of our running, catching, we broked most of the things in the house like flower pot, chair misplaced, many things. After sometime, we all stopped and seen our home. And am sure it will take more time to clean it. Fuck.

But it's worth.

We all heard Deeran crying voice. Vihaan then gone towards him and started to console him. I don't know, what is the relation between these two. They both are so cute. He stopped his crying, as soon as his uncle took him.

Time skipped:

Vihaan's pov:

In night I put midhuna in her bed, as she slept in the hall itself while playing with Deeran.

I kissed her forehead. And covered her with quilt properly.

"Thanks for coming into my life as my angel." I said to her. Fluffy wrapped her hand from behind.

Then we left to our room.

"Shall we sleep" she asked me.

"I love you" I replied.

"That I know Vihaan, can we sleep" she asked me.

"But I don't want to sleep" I said to her. As I kept rubbing her hand who is sitting beside me in the bed.

"Okay, then don't sleep" saying this she tried to sleep in the bed.

"Don't you want me to love you" I timidly asked her.

"What" she asked me briskly.

"What what. Am asking whether can we d... Do... That St... Stuff... if today also or.... No... Not" I stuttered at her. Fuck.

'Yeah that only. Ask her properly' my mind scolded at me.

"Then don't waste time Vihaan. Act... Actually I too need you" saying this she just captured my lips and leaned over me. Without a balance, I just stumbled on bed.

Once we both ran out of breath, we both reluctantly separated our lips.

"I actually, don't want to disappoint you that is why I didn't asked you for this lovemaking. But when yourself asking for it, then how will resist myself from giving myself to you" she uttered.

Then we both entered into our lust filled pleasurable world.

Again this room were filled with moans. After our great session, she placed her head at my chest. My ugly chest.

"No its not Vihaan. I will kill you if think this is ugly" she shouted at me and kissed my chest.

" Vihaan do you know. All my life I had this doubt. That will I be Ever Loved?. But you proved me wrong that, I was loved from my Start. From the very start. My mom loved me. After her you loved me. But because of those bitches, we both separated. Then akka loved me, then midhuna. Then my brothers, now pragathi, vishal, and my dad. Your dad. Everyone is loving me. This is all I wish vihaan" she said to me by turning her head and placing her chin over my chest.

"But the best part is, your love. Yours is precious to me. I don't think so, that no one can love me like you do. Not even me. Am glad that I got you Vihaan. You are a gem. A precious gem. I will keep you safe in my heart" she said. I smiled at her words.

"No fluffy, am not a gem. You are the one. No one can love a unbroken soul. But you proved me wrong, that me too can be loved. Like you, I too wondered fluffy that will I be Ever Loved? . As you know after my parents death, and our separation. I felt my world stopped. But all the way along you were loving me. You proved me wrong like you said, I was loved from the start and will aways loved by you "I said to her.

" Hereafter, in our life there is no 'Will I be Ever loved?'. It will always be we both 'Will be loved Forever' "she said. I smiled brightly at her.

" I can't tell you, how much I love you,
  But all I can do is, will show it through my actions,
  That too cant be shown in single go,
  This whole life won't be enough to show it Vihaan" she said.

What did I do to get her.

"I don't have words" I said to her.

"Then come we both will sleep my dear hubby" she said.

"As you said Mrs. Vihaan" I said to her. She immediately slept and her breath were started to be even.

For the past years, I completely forget how to speak with others freely, how to smile, everything. But she return my life. She made my lifeless life to colorful one.

I don't know when I slept, but a smile is adorned my face. With only thought, that we both
           'Will be loved forever'.

Author's note :

The story almost ends, only an epilogue is pending. Will update in  this weekend.

A big thanks to all❤️. For supporting me through out the story. I know am not regularly updating, and am sorry for that.

How was the very long chapter? I made it long, as I don't want to break the emotions. If you felt not good, I can break it into three chapters. As it will be three chapter if I break it.

Did you liked it?

And few words about this story.

And thanks for bearing with the mistakes. I know there might have been many mistakes. So thanks for it too.

Again a very big thanks to all❤️ who comments,and for silent readers too.

Love you all💞

Don't forget to love yourself😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.6K 67
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
154K 7.3K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
5.2K 233 30
RIYANSH SINGH RAJVANSH, 28 year old,A greek God in form of a man or better say god of hell. He is a underworld mafia boss and CEO of his self made co...
1.3M 43.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...