๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜  โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ p...

Oleh M00NLUVRS

๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note <3
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 01
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 02
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 03
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 05
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 06
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 07
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 08
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 09
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26
Chapter 27
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
the epilogue.
final author's note.

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 04

2.3K 48 14
Oleh M00NLUVRS

A/N: i kinda wish i had waited a couple chapters to do the party scene thingy but oh well. (Also, for outfits and stuff, you can imagine it or put what outfit you'd wear in the comment section.)

You woke up to your loud alarm, and a throbbing headache that seemed like it wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

Great 

You reached out your hand to hit the snooze button, your eyes slowly starting to open. You groggily shuffled to your closet and picked out an old hoodie and a skirt. Once you climbed into your clothing, you trudged to the bathroom to complete your routine. Pulling out a toothbrush, you brushed your teeth and attempted to massage your forehead, trying to relieve the pain. You started to receive bits of memory from last night. All of a sudden you remembered "spider boy". He was the on who helped you.

As you exited the bathroom, you bumped into David.

"Oh, sorry." you said apologetically.

"No... that's fine... hey, can we talk for a second?"

Your eyes widened a bit but you leaned against the wall, nodding.

"I just wanted say sorry... for how I treated you." he looked down to the floor in shame. "Also, I managed to get a new job."

You were ecstatic. "Really!?"

He nodded his head, slightly smiling. You both stood there, in a train of thought before he headed to the kitchen and you headed to your grandmothers room. You were hoping with the money you were making and the potential money that David would be making, you could finally afford an LPN (licensed practical nurse) who would care for you grandmother in your home. It wasn't necessarily a burden to care for your grandmother but now that you were going to school and working, it would be a lot harder.

As you entered her room, you saw her still sleeping peacefully. You decided to sit on the edge of her bed, looking around the room. She used to collect old trinkets and china. Sitting on her dresser was a large jewelry box with a vintage floral pattern. You carefully opened the lid, looking at the mounds of necklaces and bracelets. Some were old and rusted while others were shiny and new-looking. All of a sudden, you saw something sparkle beneath the mound of jewelry. As you carefully sifted through the jewelry, you saw a beautiful ring. The diamond was oval shaped and it was incredibly detailed.

"That was my wedding ring."

You quickly turned you head, quite startled. Your grandmother was awake and had attempted to sit up. She was smiling at you. 

"It's beautiful, grandma." you replied, fiddling with the ring in your hand.

Her smile grew. "I want you to have it, dear."

Your eyes widened.

"I- but it's your wedding ring."

She simply sighed and gestured for you to come closer. You walked back over to her bed, with the ring still in your hand.

"I am growing older and I will not be around forever, so, I want you to have it."

With that, you smiled brightly and slipped the ring on your ring finger, admiring the beautifully cut diamond.

After you had given your grandmother her medicine and breakfast, you went to the kitchen to eat breakfast yourself. You grabbed a slice of bread and popped it in the toaster. David had already left, you assumed. As your toast popped up, you grabbed the grape jam from the fridge and spread it on the bread with a butter knife. You quickly ate and put your dish in the sink, heading out the door soon after that.

As you walked down the street, you immediately recognized someone. It was Alexander.  

"Oh, hey Y/N, I've been meaning to talk to you, actually."

"Oh, really? What about?" you replied.

"Well... I was just wondering if you would want to hang out...sometime?"

You immediately smiled, rocking back and forth on your heels.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Great. How about the park? After school?"

You nodded your head in agreement. You both awkwardly stood there for a second before heading separate ways. 

Would that be considered a date? No, no, we're just going to the park, nothing romantic about that, right?

Your head was spinning with thoughts as you made your way to school. You walked through the entrance, trudging down the halls towards your locker. Grabbing your supplies and books, you closed your locker.

"Hi Y/N."

You turned around to face Ned, and Peter.

"Did you see Spider Man attacking those thiefs with the avengers masks on the news? it was awesome, well not the part where Mr. Delmar's store got blown up, but y'know what I mean." Ned rambled, having a similar manner to that of an excited Labrador. 

"Yup, I did see that." you grinned, "Spider Man is pretty awesome."

Peter glanced at you.

Ned's face lit up, "I know, right!?"

You lightly chuckled as he continued to talk about superheroes. 

"Hey, do you wanna sit with us at lunch?" Ned asked.

"Oh, sure, if that's okay with Peter."

You glanced at Peter, who looked a bit surprised.

"Oh- oh, yeah, yeah, of course." he replied.

Your smile only grew bigger. "Great! See you guys later."

Peter nodded and they both walked down the hall.

First period started and it was pretty boring. You just sat there listening and looking out the winodw (main character vibes). You had met a girl named Michelle, or MJ and you had taken a liking to her, she was definitely more your type of friend. You liked Lily but she was a little more... outgoing than you strived to be. 

It was now third period and you unfortunately were seated next to Flash, who happened to be friends with Alexander.

Your face was rested on the palm of your hand as you listened to the teacher. All of a sudden, Flash leaned over to you.

"Hey, you're Alex's girlfriends, right?"

You turned your head to face him. "I am not his girlfriend."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." he retorted, "Well, if you're so tight with Alexander, why were you talking with Penis Parker?"

You immediately felt a rage wash over you.

"First of all, it's Peter Parker." you snapped back, "Second of all, I can talk to whoever I want."

Flash slightly scoffed.

"Jeez, no need to get so defensive, you might as well be Parker's girlfriend."

You felt a heat sensation rise up to your face.

"I am not-"

"Need I remind you that there is no talking in class?" Mr. Smith said, with his arms folded across his chest, looking directly at you.

"No, sir, sorry." you replied, sheepishly.

He continued with his lesson, turning his attention back to the board. You shot Flash a glare but he had already turned away. 

How can someone so nice as Alexander be friends with someone like Flash?

You then reverted you gaze back to your notes, continuing to write. Class felt like it lasted forever, until the bell rang and everyone gathered their books and filed out the classroom. You thought about the things that happened so far and how well your year was going. You managed to make multiple friends and your home life was also looking pretty decent as well. You'd never felt what you were feeling before, it was as if everything in your life was content and normal. It was nothing like summer or last school year. That was hell. But now, it was different somehow.

A/N: i actually liked this chapter a little better because i attempted to go more into detail and i added more dialogue so ya. I'm not a very good conversationalist so if you notice me struggling, that is why lol. also, in terms of detail, i tried to slow it down and describe more of the surroundings instead of just writing action after action, y'know? anyways bye! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125K 2.6K 19
MJ is now a successful journalist in New York. Peter is getting his masters while handling two jobs at once. When they reunite after years of not see...
1.7K 23 19
It's been two weeks since homecoming That's When Peter Parker realized that he didn't like liz.He was falling in love with Michelle Jones.Then they s...
31K 545 90
๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐š„๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™น๐™พ๐šˆ...
247K 7.7K 34
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘ โ € ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™ โ €แดษชsยทแด‡ส€ยทแด€ยทส™สŸแด‡ โ €/หˆmiz(ษ™)rษ™b(ษ™)l/ โ € ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โ € 1. wretchedly unhappy or โ €uncomfortable. โ €( pet...