Secret Love (A Lee Jong Suk F...

By koreanfanfics

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. "Good! Good! Good!" I heard Director Lee snapping furiously. His f... More

Secret Love- Characters
Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Bad and the Good
Chapter 3: Remember
Chapter 4: Dark Secret
Chapter 5: Goldilocks
Chapter 6: Somewhere Between Dream and Reality
Chapter 7: Start of Something New
Chapter 8: Misconceptions
Chapter 10: Crossing Bridges
Chapter 11: It's a Date
Chapter 12: Secrets, Secrets, Secrets
Chapter 13: Surprise Surprise!
Chapter 14: The Wedding
Chapter 15: Too Hot, Too Cold
Chapter 16: Trust
Chapter 17: What's Wrong?
Chapter 18: What am I Doing?
Chapter 19: Away From You
UPDATE!

Chapter 9: Childish

3.5K 102 23
By koreanfanfics

Hey guys!

First off, I'm sorry for the late update but from the look of things, I think I'll update around every 2-3 weeks. If I rush then my chapters are just crappy and no one wants to read it, and I feel bad and yeah. So I apologize! I REALLY AM SORRY!!

But I made this chapter extra long!

And guess what?! This story got more views than "Exo's Love" which is one of my older stories I had started but is on-hold because I'm too into this one :) And this has less chapters but more views. That means my writing has improved!!! Yay!

Anyways, thank you guys so much. I know I emphasized this so many times but the reason why I started Wattpad was because of you guys and all the amazing authors and readers out there that sadly, I can't all meet in person. The past couple month has been so amazing for me as I wake up to a encouraging message on my comments or private messages and I am so blessed. Thank you so much and I really will try my haardest to return that favor!

So!!!! Let's get going with the story!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoonha's POV

"Jay?" I stuttered as I watched the breaking news of me and Jay.

Maybe this was the fear of being exposed. The world jumped to conclusions and rarely turned back to rethink things or actually ask. How many stories on the news and magazines would be totally false? Thousands? Millions? Billions?

"Look, Yoonha, I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have just let you open out like that." Jay apologized and I hated how he had to apologize to me when he did nothign wrong. He just was trying to make me feel better by taking me out for dinner. This was the sacrafice e had made when he decided to become an actor and a model.

"Jay, stop it. You did nothing wrong. It's all those reporters, desperate for somehting to talk about and they just snatch the nearest living creature without thinking if this might be poisonous." I say as Jay looks up at me again.

"I know, but it's still partially my fault. I shouldn't have taken you out today. I'm really sorry. As a friend, I can't belive I did this to you," He said.

"Jay," I said. "So, what now? Half the world misinterprets our relationship and there's no way for us to change millions of people's minds,"

"I... I don't know. My manager just called and I should head in. He said to bring you too... Is that okay?" He asked cautiously.

Why, oh why did one picture have to make our relationship into a mess!

"I'm fine, let's go," I said and Jay smiled at me and drove his way to his manager.

The whole car ride was filled with small talk, like we use to have all the time and the awkwardness we had before completley dissapeared.

"We're here," Jay said and I realized I hadn't noticed we had stopped at a huge building.

"Let's go in," Jay escorted me inside and Jay's manager was already there waiting for us by the door.

"Jay! Are you okay?! How could you make such an mistake!" the manager coerced Jay and I was so tempted to butt in and tell him that it wasn't Jay's fault.

"I'm sorry hyung, but it really was just a casual friend thing!" The manager huffed out a sigh as he rubbed his face.

"I understand, your CEO wants to see you," assuming that I would be left behind, I took a seat on a couch in the lobby.

"And he want's Yoonha-sii too,"

"Oh! Okay," I got up in surprise. I hoped he wasn't scary and wasn't going to rip Jay and I's face off.

I cautiously followed Jay behind and took in a deep breath as Jay slowly opened the huge door that led to the huge room which eventually, lead to our nemesis.

"Have a seat" a very melodious voice came from behind the chair, which had its back to us.

I watched Jay carefully and copied his actions as I sat down on the chair that seemed to hold spikes in them.

"So you probably read the news and probably know why I brought you two in here. Right?" The CEO finally turned around and a pretty good looking man, maybe in his early 30's stared at us for an answer.

"Umm... Yes," I spoke for Jay.

"Now, we have two options. The first one, go straight up to the media and say that this was all a misunderstanding. But, not many will believe that and that isn't the best way to cover this... Situation up..."

"What's the second option?" Jay interrupted.

"I was just getting to that. So, your second option is the best option we have. To fake the relationship. Jay, you're a top star and scandals like these sometime needs to be acted out. That's what the people and the media want! And for Ms. Yoonha, this could be your chance. I heard that you and Jay are great friends. This could be an opportunity to spread the word about your career to becoming a director for magazines. Now, I'm not saying that you should get all over each other 24/7 but I'm saying that when in front of the camera or outside, try to give a little show of what the audience wants." The CEO finally stopped talking and both Jay and I were in complete silence as we both processed the information,

"So what you're saying, Mr... Kim, is that Jay and I should fake an relationship?! Like become boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked in utter disbelief.

"Yes, but Ms. Yoonha, we can say you're part of this big mess and I believe that you need to make sure you make up for the mistakes. This is the best option we got. The first one will just lead to more suspicion and that is going to just get us tangled together." Mr.Kim stared at me.

"Mr.Kim, I don't think we can do that." Jay started.

"Jay, you need to understand that this decision will make a huge impact not just on you but on our whole company."

"But this is wrong! Me and Yoonha can't just suddenly have romance between us. We've been friends for quite a while now. She has the right to like someone she truly loves." Jay was the sweetest thing ever. If Mr. Kim wasn't here, I would have given him our secret handshake move.

"Ms. Yoonha, do you agree?" Mr. Kim asked. Why was the fate in my hands now? I was never good at these type of stuff!

"Uh... Um... I'm not sure." Was the best answer I could think of and Mr. Kim sighed at my response.

"I don't know what to do, I gave you two, two options, you choose one. I have to leave for a conference, no need to tell me which option you choose, I'll find out through the media anyways." Mr. Kim got up form his desk and grabbed his coat as he walked towards the door when he stopped and turned around. " I hope that you two make the correct decision... not the wrong one,"

Jong Suk's POV (OH MY GOSH! I KNOW!)

She was a liar. How could she do this to me? Everything we had before were just burnt into flames as I shut the door to my car, zooming away to... no... zooming away from the reality, anywhere I could be alone.

She hurt me. She really did. Maybe Min was right, we were suppose to be together. I should have known that Yoonha was only looking for revenge. She never loved me.

I finally stopped in front of a beach and punched the steering wheel in frustration.

BRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG! My phone started to ring and I picked up, "Jong Suk! Where are you?!" I heard manager hyung yell from the other end.

"Hyung, I'm going to be okay, I'll be away for a couple of days. Thanks hyung," I hung up before he could say anything.

I got out of my car and threw my phone into the ocean. Maybe I thought that when that washed away, my memories with her would too. Maybe then, it won't hurt as much anymore.

Yoonha's POV (I know, that was a really short POV)

We left the company quickly and got into Jay's car again.

"Do you want to think about it?" Jay asked.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. I didn't know what to do. Was I suppose to do what I wanted or what I was suppose to do?

"You don't have to feel pressured. I'm fine both ways, it's totally okay if you want to go up to the media and explain how this was all just a misunderstanding." Jay tried to comfort me.

"Jay, you're my best friend," I said as I hugged him.

"Wait, I thought Suzy was?" I could feel him smile.

"Shhh... keep it a secret!" I laughed.

"So, ready to head home?" Jay asked as he started the engine.

"Yup... more than ready"

When we finally arrived, I was greeted with a fast hug from Suzy who was waiting for me outside.

"Yoonha! Are you okay?! This can't be true right?" She asked frantically with worry in her eyes.

"Of course not, we were just going to go out for dinner. You know, as friends, like we always use to," I replied.

"Yeah, it's my fault, Suzy, I shouldn't have decided to take her to a more open area," Jay said.

"No, no, it's not your fault either," Suzy comforted Jay.

"Well, I'll leave you too to talk then! Bye guys!" Jay waved as he got into his car, and left.

Without a word, Suzy dragged me into our house and sat me down on the couch, as she sat accross from me.

"Yoonha, are you really okay?" She asked again.

"Yes! I'm fine!" I said, trying to smile.

"Yoonha, the past couple weeks you've been into alot of trouble and I'm just worried about you. Is something going on?" She asked.

Oh no... was this the time I was suppose to talk about Jong Suk... Wait, JONG SUK!! OH MY GOSH! He must have seen the news! What if he jumped to conclusions and thought I actually left him! No!

"Suzy! I'm really fine! Let me... uh... go get changed!" I quickly spat as I rushed into my room.

I grabbed my phone and the "no notifications" worried me. He either trusted me so much to not call me or he had left me.

I dialed his number but no one picked up. I frantically tried again and again but the result was the same. He must have misunderstood... I dialed Jong Suk's manager, which I had gotten before from Jong Suk in case of emergencies. He picked up on the first ring and both of us started speaking at once.

"Are you with Jong Suk?"

"Do you know where Jong Suk is?"

"Wait, is he not with you?" The manager asked in a malaise voice.

"I was just calling to see if you knew where he was. There must be a misunderstanding! Did he see the news?" I asked.

"Unfortunatly, yes, he did. After he saw that he barged out of the house and I don't know where he is. The last time I called him was 30 minutes ago and he just hung up and his phone isn't picking up." He explained.

My bad feeling never proved me wrong. He had misunderstood, and he didn't even think about asking me if any of that was true!

"Okay... do you have any idea of where he might be?" I asked.

"Well, when he has something in his mind, he either goes to the mountains or the ocean." The manager said. That's when a thought hit me. Just a few days ago, he was talking about how he wanted to visit the ocean because it had been a long time since he last visited the beach.

"Okay, thank you!" I was about to hang up when he stopped me.

"Yoonha, the company side is tryign to look for him too and I'm near the mountain range incase he came here. Give me a call when you see him okay?" He asked.

"Okay, thank you!" I hung up this time and rushed to the car.

"Hey Yoonha! Where are you going?!" Suzy stopped me before I could open the front door.

"Suzy, this is really important, I'll explain to you later! I love you!" I yelled back as I rushed to the car.

I started my car and started listing the different beaches that were near by Jong Suk's house. There were a couple so I decided to visit both,

I drove furiously as I hoped that Jong Suk wouldn't have completly lost hope in me.

I finally arrived to my first one but the beach was closed and no one was there, not even a single car. That must have meant he must have gone to the other beach, or the worse case, he hadn't come at all.

I ran back to my car and drove to my second stop. One car was parked by the shore and I emmidietly recognized the modle. I picked up my speed and parked right next to Jong Suk's car and got out.

"Jong Suk?!" I yelled, the wind was blowing as hair got into my face.

"Jong Suk!" I yelled again.

"Yoonha?" I heard from behind.

I turned around to find Jong Suk standing there. With reliefe I rushed to him and hugged him tight. I felt the warmth of his chest and the beating of his heart, just like we had done before. But there was one big difference; he wasn't hugging me back.

I finally let go of him and started to speak, "Jong Suk it's all a misunderstanding," I said slowly.

"Yoonha. I get it! This was all for the heart break I gave you when I just walked away from you! I get it. I do! But I thought my apology and me liking you now could let you except me. Yes, I made the biggest mistake in my life back then, but you know me. I'm different. I thought it was for the good, but you didn't," Jong Suk refused to look at me and looked behind me, at the ocean.

"Jong Suk! I... I... I like you! Alot! It was all just a misunderstanding, I have a friend named Jay and he was just taking me out for dinner, like we always use to when we were younger,"

"Stop Yoonha, I don't care anymore." He said coldly.

"Wait... you don't... care?" I stammered.

"I... I just want to be left alone. Okay?" He finally looked at me and the sincerity behind his words burned through me.

"Can't you give me a chance to explain?" I asked.

"I'm not ready..." He finally said, after a long moment of pause.

He walked away and got into his car and drove away. All I did was stay there, glued to it, letting him leave. Just like he asked.

Jong Suk's POV

As I said those words to her, it hurt me. I could see the hurt behind her eyes and that was one of the reasons why I refused to look at her. She was going to shake me and pull me down. But, honestly, I wasn't ready to get my heart broken. I know it may be selfish of me, but I really didn't.

One part of me did want to listen to Yoonha's explanation, wanting to believe that what she said was right. I had jumped to conclusions and she still liked me.

But my other side was cautious, afraid about the possibility of this being all a big lie.

I finally stopped myself at a bar. I needed something, something to get Yoonha out of my head.

I got in with my hood up and sunglasses and took the private table by the corner. I called my best friend; Kim Woo Bin by borrowing one at the front desk (A/N: I WAS NEVER MEANING TO PUT KIM WOO BIN INTO THIS BUT I GUESS I AM! SO BASICALLY HE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT JONGSUK AND YOONHA'S RELATIONSHIP OKAY? I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BUT YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA!)

I had already drunk 3 bottles by the time he finally arrived.

"Yah! What the heck? What's going on?" Woo Bin asked.

"You know what?" I asked,

"What?"

"Guurrrlls, are sooooo weird," I slurred my words. Clearly showing that I was drunk already.

"Yes I do. Jong Suk this is not good for you. How about we go to your house and talk there?" He stood up to try and lift me up when I refused. Why was he trying to avoid the fun?!

"No!" I whined.

"Jong Suk, you're acting like a foolish child," I heard him say and I burst out laughing.

"Child... child... I'm a child!" (GIF on the side >o<)

"Okay, seriously, shut up and get up," Woo Bin said.

"No! I... I... need something to get her off of my mind," I said quietly.

I saw Woo Bin sitting down again, "Do you mean Yoonha-ssi?" He asked.

"Stop! Don't say her name. It hurts here so much," I hit my chest, trying to point at my heart but failed.

"I saw the news today. Is it because of that?" He asked slowly.

I nodded and took another shot.

"Stop drinking!" Woo Bin stopped me from taking another and took the waiter to take the alcohol away.

"Bring back the magical drink!" I yelled, when Woo Bin clamped his hands over my mouth.

"Yah! I told you to be quiet! I understand that you're having a hard time but can we talk about this at your house? Where's your phone? I'll call your manager," He started looking for my phone when I interrupted him.

"It's in the ocean." I said.

"What?! What did you do to it?" He asked.

"I fed the fish," I giggled.

"Okay, you're definitely drunk. Dude, I'd love to take you to my place but my house is getting remodeled and even I am staying at a hotel... Oh! I know someone I can call," I just sat there laughing as Woo Bin took his phone, dialing a number.

"Hey! Yeah I'm with him right now... Could you pick him up?... Yeah thanks so much.... Okay, yeah, I'll make it up to you soon! Thanks!" Woo Bin hung up.

I continued to drink as Woo Bin looked at me in a worried expression.

"What?" I asked bluntly.

"Dude, are you really okay?" He asked for the 100000th time.

"Yes..." I said slowly.

Woo Bin's phone suddenly rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?... What?! Okay, yes, I'll be there." He hung up and got up.

"Where do you think you're going? You have to come do karaoke with me!" I whined as I kicked my legs and arms in protest.

"Keep it down Jong Suk! And I have an emergency at my company so I have to talk with my manager. Stay here okay?" Woo Bin rushed out.

I frowned as I started to play with my hands, acting like a little child. For real.

I suddenly felt really sleepy and layed down on my seat, trying to fall asleep when I heard the door open.

"Jong Suk!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Leave me alone! I'm trying to sleep..." I mumbled.

"C'mon, let's go home," The annoying voice kept saying.

"Sirruh!" I whined, while crossing my arms.

"Jong Suk, let's get you home and then you can sleep. okay?" The voice tried to treat me like a child.

"Hmph... fine," I finally opened my eyes to find a pretty girl looking at me. "You're pretty," I said as I touched her cheeks.

Her face grew red as she tried to get me up. When she finally succeeded, she started dragging me out of the bar.

My familiar car was waiting for us outside and a familiar looking man was there, biting his nails. When he finally saw us he rushed to me.

"Jong Suk, are you okay?" The familiar man started to say. I knew that I had seen him somewhere, but I just couldn't remember.

"I am okay!" I shouted and started to laugh.

"I think he really drank a lot, we should get him in the car." The pretty girl said and the man agreed.

The pretty girl pushed me into the car and I slumped into the seat. She went around the car and sat on the seat next to me.

The man started driving and the car was quiet. The little bumps the car made rocked me slowly to sleep when I realized I was next to a pretty girl.

"Hey," I said as I turned to her.

"Jong Suk you should go to sleep," She said as she stared at me back.

"But I don't want to," I whined.

"Then don't," She whispered.

We finally arrived at my house and I waited like a good boy as the girl got out of the car, opening my door.

"Do you need help?" The man asked.

"No, no I think I'll be okay," she said.

"Okay, come out Jong Suk," She cooed.

I chuckled as I got off the car like a good boy.

"Didn't I do a great job?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, now I'll be even more impressed if you can go to your room and sleep," She said.

I ran to the front door, almost tripping over the bush and the rocks... well, many times. I fumbled with my pass code on the door.

"OPEN!" I yelled.

"Yah! Shush!" The girl yelled as she rushed to me.

"Abracadabra!" Maybe that was the secret message.

"Jong Suk!" she whisper yelled at me.

"I KNOW! Wingardium Leviosa-" I was cut off with my Harry Potter spell by the girl's hands. "Stop! That might have been the spell!" I protested as I pushed her hands away.

"I know what the spell is! Just shut up!" She yelled.

I closed my mouth and pretended to lock it as she got to the door, unlocking it like a magician.

"Yay" I yelled as I rushed to my room. I kicked my coat off and got into bed, trying to fall asleep like the girl asked me to do.

I heard her come into my room, sitting on the stool that was beside my bed.

"Jong Suk, are you asleep?" She finally asked me.

"Yes," I lied.

"Jong Suk, can you tell me why you were drinking?" She asked again.

"I... I was hurt," I answered.

"...Why?" The girl asked so quietly.

"It... It was because of this girl. She's so pretty and so nice. She's really cute too and I had hurt her before, and that was when I was such an idiot. But then, we met again by accident and I realized how much I liked her and I thought she liked me too... but... she never had. " I hadn't realized there were tear drops running down my face, but the girl wiped them away with her thumb.

"I'm... I'm so sorry," She finally said.

I just shut my eyes really tight, wanting everyone and everything to go away as I let my tears fall.

People say that as time passes, the pain will go away, it will wash away the pain and we will forget. But time dosn't heal anything... It just teaches us to live with the pain. Just like I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAAAAA! I was like crying here! Just kidding! Hehe I was watching the Technicians when I was writing this >o< KIM WOO BIN! KIM WOO BIN!

OH MY GOSH! KILL ME HEAL ME ENDED!!!!!!! I was so sad that it had ended, I almost started crying when Peter Park left like that. :( Comment below if you saw it too! :)

Anyways, I hope the extra long chapter made it up for the late update. I'm so sorry about the late update! Please forgive me!

I love you guys so much and thank you guys for all the support for my previous chapter! I'm so honored!

I'm not sure when the next update will be but I think it might be updated by the next two weeks? I'm not sure yet but I will make sure to update ASAP!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM! @korean.fan.fics :)

Vote, Share, Comment, Follow and Read!

-koreanfanfics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 25.9K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
446K 24.3K 55
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
713 68 21
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...
55.3K 2K 7
Jungkook stayed silent, but you could see him clenching his jaw tighter and he crossed his arms over his chest like he was uncomfortable. "It's dange...