MCYT Fandom Oneshots(On Hiatu...

Oleh EaglewingsRPandBooks

Btw cover is a picture of a upsetti Sapnap yep finally decided to make one. It's gonna be a huge mess of mine... Lebih Banyak

🏹Kissies🏹
🏹Language🏹
(CLOSED)Requests!(CLOSED)
🏹Movie Night🏹
🏹Real Bullshit Hours🏹
💬A Shared Disliking💬
and I oop-
💬🏹 Swap Day🏹💬
💬Wilted💬
💬Kitty Cuddles💬
🏹Missing🏹
💬Wilted Pt.2💬
💬🏹Swap Day Pt.2🏹💬
💬Alternate Endings💬
🏹A Love Divided🏹
💬It's Better This Way💬
🏹Bad Dreams🏹
💬🏹Advice🏹💬
💬His Bitter Past💬
🏹Rescued🏹
🏹Wonderland🏹
ANNOUNCEMENT
🏹Needed Comfort🏹
🏹Snap🏹
I'm sorry!
🏹Aftermath🏹
🏹Opposite of a good day🏹
🏹Feathery Problem🏹
🏹Mournful Memories🏹
🏹Snap II🏹
🏹Midnight Events🏹
🏹💬Odd Meetups💬🏹
🏹Trust🏹
🏹Moonlit Discussions🏹
🏹Ignorance isn't always bliss🏹
Bit of an authors note/query
🏹Mournful Memories Pt 2🏹
🏹Trust part 2🏹
🏹Vision🏹
🏹The Consequences🏹
🏹Early snuggles🏹
Note/Update
🏹A Pretty Shitty Christmas🏹
🏹Sick Day🏹
🔮🦌Is it you?🦌🔮
🏹💬Unexpected but Welcome💬🏹
🏹The truth can hurt🏹
Update, Please Read.

🏹Be careful what you wish for🏹

100 3 0
Oleh EaglewingsRPandBooks

   "What do you want, Dream?"

  "Techno got a wish, why can't I get one, XD?"

   The god sighed, crossing his arms as he stared at the prisoner in front of him.

  "What do you want, then?"

  Dream chuckled, thinking for a bit as he glanced over at the sleeping piglin near the lava. He looked back at XD, smirking at his own decision.

    The god nodded at his words, granting Dream's wish then disappearing before the carnage began.

    Dream immediately set to work on his plan, walking to the chest and grabbing out a book or two, ripping out the pages. He then walked over to the hole that drops food down to them, and clogged up the dispenser with the ripped paper.

    He chucked the useless books into the lava and walked to his slumbering prisonmate.

  "Techno, hey wake up."

    The piglin just rolled over and ignored Dream, causing a sigh to escape his lips.

  "God, sometimes it's annoying to wake you up." He started shaking Techno's shoulder.

   "You sound like Phil, shut it." Techno groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

    Dream rolled his eyes and stood up, holding out a hand to Techno to help him up. Techno took his hand, standing up and brushing himself off.

    "So what did you need?" Techno asked, stretching his arms.

  "The potato dispenser is broken, I checked when they didn't drop out at the right time." Dream said, knowing exactly how to rile up Techno.

  The piglin groaned and he dropped his arms. He turned to face the lava, calling out to the creeper holding them in the cell.

   A speaker hidden somewhere started to echo Sam's voice into the cell.

  "What?"

  Techno looked around then shrugged before speaking again.

    "Your potato thing is broken, it won't drop any out. Might have to fix it manually or whatever. We won't attack, we'll just sit by." Techno explained, glancing at Dream and thinking for a moment that he was acting on a plan.

    A quiet mumbled curse could be heard from the speakers, before Sam cleared his throat and replied.

  "I will have to fix it manually. I'll have my weapons on me, so if you dare try anything I will not hesitate."

    "Yeah yeah, come on Dream let's go sit down." Techno gestured over to the wall beside the cauldron, the two sitting down and waiting for the warden to come in.

   After a few minutes, the lava finally dropped and Sam entered the cell. He walked over to the potato dispenser and peeked up at the mechanism.

  "There's paper here, which one of you-" Sam stopped speaking, falling to his knees beside the little water hole.

  Dream chuckled and stood up, putting his arms behind his back as he walked to the warden.

  "What just happened?" Techno asked, getting up swiftly and keeping his eyes on the other prisoner.

  "You had your wish," Dream gestured to the bell. "And I had mine."

  Dream stood beside Sam, gesturing for the creeper to stand up. Sam stood up without hesitation, turning to look at Dream and giving Techno a good view of his face.

   Sam's white pupils were glowing a bright green.

  "So you can control people? That's what XD granted you? Bit on the nose, considering what you've done and said in the past." Techno huffed, crossing his arms.

  To be honest, this situation unnerved him, but Techno wouldn't say that out loud. He didn't want to risk angering Dream now that he had such power.

  Dream nodded, a small manic laugh escaping his lips.

  "What do you say, we go get some revenge on the one who lured you here?" The masked man asked.

  Techno watched as Sam walked to the moving bridge, waiting for them beside it. He let out a sigh and shrugged.

  "Fine with me, but I'll want to notify Phil I'm alright, old man's probably worried with how long I've been gone."

   Dream nodded, and the two of them walked to the moving bridge and soon left the prison with no one but them knowing what was going to happen.

   "Come on, Big Q, don't be such a downer!" Wilbur teased, resting his arm on Tommy's head as he subtly glared at the casino owner in front of them.

  "Wilbur, get off my property. Now." Quackity grumbled, his arms crossed as he not so subtly glared back at the deadman.

  "Wil.. can we leave? I really don't have a good feeli-"

  "Be quiet, Tommy. And no, I'd rather enjoy my stay around here peacefully, not just get booted out the second I step foot in Las Nevadas." Wilbur pushed on Tommy's head a bit with his arm.

  Quackity looked at the teen, sighing a bit.

  "Fine, you can stay and look around. But Tommy stays with me while you're out." He said, his tone calmer than before.

  "Hmm, no. Tommy here stays with me." Wilbur replied, moving his arm down to rest on Tommy's shoulders, pulling him closer to him.

  "W-wilbur please-" Tommy stopped speaking when Wilbur dug his nails into Tommy's arm.

  "Then you can't stay. Hand Tommy over, it'll only be for twenty minutes. He'll be in view at all times." Quackity insisted, reaching an arm out.

  Wilbur was about to reply when his comms went off in his pocket. He pulled it out and chuckled a bit.

   "Technoblade is home, we should go see him later, Tommy." Wilbur's words made Quackity tense up.

   "...what?"

   Wilbur put his comms away, looking at Quackity again.

  "Fine, as long as I can see him. You better not lay so much as a finger on him, Quackity." Wilbur's tone indicated he had something more to say, something along the lines of "that's my job."

  Tommy was released from Wilbur's grip, the teen immediately moving away and towards the casino owner.

   Quackity hugged Tommy, glaring at Wilbur as he walked off to explore Las Nevadas.

   "Q-quackity, I-i feel like s-something bad's gonna h-happen. I know h-he hates me right n-now, but w-we need to check o-on Sam." Tommy said through shaky breath.

  Quackity let out a sigh. "Yeah, we really do. Tommy, I'm gonna tell you a secret, can you handle it?"

  The teen pulled away from the hug, glancing around a bit before looking back at Quackity and nodding.

  "Sam and I work together, and we lured Techno to the prison to trap him. He's been locked with Dream for a while, so if he's out.."

  Tommy's eyes widened, he stepped back and looked at the ground.

  "Tommy, I want you to stay with me, you'll be safe."

  "B-but what a-about Tubbo and Ranboo! And M-michael!" Tommy looked back up, his eyes wide in panic and fear.

  "They're strong, they will be okay. Besides, Dream would probably try to go after you first. I'm gonna keep you safe." Quackity consoled, placing his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

  Tommy just backed away, bumping into someone and yelping a bit. Hands settled on his shoulders, keeping a firm grip.

  "What were we talking about here that's got Tommy so freaked?" Wilbur hummed, tilting his head at Quackity.

  Tommy mouthed to Quackity not to say anything, eyes still filled with fear.

  "Just some talk about the finances and stuff around here. Are you already done looking around?" Quackity kept his tone calm, looking Wilbur in the eyes.

  Wilbur narrowed his own, before sighing and pulling his hands away from Tommy's shoulders.

  "Mm, decided a quick break to check on Toms here, seems you scared the shit out of him." Wilbur rested his arms on Tommy's head, ignoring how badly the teen was shaking.

  "Well, casinos always have dirty money, guess that brutal truth just surprised him."

  Wilbur let out an amused huff, not buying it one bit.

  "Oh really, then Tommy can tell me all about it right now then?" Wilbur poked the side of Tommy's head, the blonde shaking his head a bit.

  "Leave him be, Wilbur." Quackity said sternly, making Wilbur look back up at him.

  Though Wilbur ended up looking past him to something behind Quackity, his eyes full of surprise and twisted joy. Tommy's eyes widened, that intense fear and panic filling them again as he followed Wilbur's gaze.

  Quackity was confused, before he turned around and saw a group of people standing behind him.

  "Ah, Awesamdude, Technoblade, Philza...Dream.... How could I be of service to you four?" Quackity looked directly at Sam, tensing when he noticed Sam's eyes were glowing green.

  "You know what I want, Quackity." Dream replied, his tone calm and face empty of any emotions, even if he didn't have his mask.

   Tommy let out a yelp, suddenly grabbed by Wilbur and held so he couldn't escape. Quackity turned around quickly, seeing that same green twinge in Wilbur's eyes.

  Tommy struggled and cried out for Wilbur to let him go, fearful he was about to be handed over to Dream right then and there.

  Quackity turned back around, his eyes landing on the widened ones belonging to Philza. He then looked to Techno, whose expression hadn't changed.

  "So you know, and Phil doesn't. You know what Dream is doing."

A simple nod was all that was given.

  Quackity scoffed. "I won't let you take him, Dream. And I doubt Phil will either, once he knows your plan for his son."

  Dream let out a tiny dry chuckle. He just watched as Wilbur walked over, still holding the thrashing and crying blonde in his arms, and handed him to Techno.

  Techno didn't have the green eyes, but he took Tommy and held him tightly. Quackity felt strangely helpless in this situation.

  "We'll be back for you. Tommy was just a long awaited detour." Dream reached a hand over and ruffled Tommy's hair, making the teen freeze up under his hand.

Once Dream pulled away, was when the begging really started.

  "Q-q-quackity ple-ase! D-don't let t-them t-take me! P-lease I can't-" Tommy broke down into wheezing sobs and inaudible pleas, wrenching the casino owner's heart.

Dream gestured with his hand, and started to walk away. Phil, Techno and Wilbur followed him, Tommy still crying and struggling.

Sam stayed put, that green tint staying. At least until the group had left. Sam blinked, letting out sudden sputtering breaths as he looked around with panicked eyes.

  Quackity grabbed the creeper's hands, trying to calm him down.

   "Sam, Sam! Look at me!" White eyes met scarred ones.

"I.. oh my god- what the.. he just- Dream has Tommy!" Sam sorted through his fuzzy thoughts enough to realize, guilt lacing his features.

  "I know, God I know he does." Quackity stated, pulling his hands away and rubbing his face.

"He-.. he can control people.. He controlled me, to let them out of the prison and to lead them here. They were after you, Quackity, they were gonna kill you." Sam caught his breath, blinking a bit every so often.

  Quackity went quiet, looking at the ground through his own hands.

  "Gather everyone, I have some calls to make."

     "Michael-! Oomf! ..ow..."

      Toddler giggles filled the room, the enderman hybrid laying on the ground with a small zombie piglin in his arms.

  "That's why you always have to make sure the feeding chair is locked, Boo." Tubbo chided, sitting on the couch nearby and sewing a new patch into his fluffy jacket.

  "I heard both clicks! I swear he's getting too smart for it, Bee." Ranboo groaned, sitting up and getting a smack on the face from the giggly baby in their arms.

  "I wouldn't be surprised, he's outsmarted a lot of things now. Michael, wanna come help me pick a new patch for my jacket?"

   An excited snort and quick footsteps was the reply. Ranboo sighed and stood up, watching their son climb onto the couch and look at all the different embroidered patches Tubbo had collected over the years.

  "That one is a butterfly and there's a pineapple, that one is a music disc, like the ones your uncle Tommy has."

  Michael huffed and snorted happily, holding up the disc patch for Tubbo. The goat took the patch with a smile, starting to sew it over a tear in the fabric, knowing his son was watching with curious eyes.

Ranboo cleaned up the mess of spilled puree golden carrots, and went and sat down with the other two on the couch.

   Tubbo was almost done with the sewing when his comms went off on the side table nearby. He reached over to grab the device, pressing a button and pinning the communicator to his ear with his shoulder as he continued to sew.

  "Hello?"

   "Tubbo."

   He froze, a bit stunned at who had called. But he took a deep breath and replied.

  "Hey, Big Q, what's up?"

  Ranboo watched on with wide eyes, worried something had happened with the cookie shop again.

   Tubbo sat quietly, his eyes slowly filling with surprise, then fear, and finally anger.

  "Do you know where they went?... Dream's bunker? We'll check there. You and the others start looking too.... Bye Quackity." Tubbo closed his eyes as the call ended, letting out a heavy sigh.

  "What happened? Why did Quackity call?" Ranboo asked, Michael cuddling up in their lap.

  Tubbo opened his eyes again, putting the comms down and rubbing his eyes. He cut the finished stitch and stood up, slipping on the jacket.

  "Dream has Tommy, and they aren't alone." Tubbo said dully, a undertone of anger to his voice.

  "..I'll put Michael down for bed..."

   Quackity let out a deep sigh, looking up at the group in front of him.

  A demigod, an alien, a fox, and a creeper. All with the same expression etched on their faces.

  Worry tinted by anger.

  The slime stood beside him, trying to make the best of the situation to calm everyone.

  "Charlie, as much as I enjoy your little quips, now is not the time." Purpled said with as little malice as he could.

  Charlie nodded a little, muttering a small apology before melting into a puddle and sliding away.

  "Sam, I want you to check Techno's place, Purpled, you check the Greater Dream SMP. Fundy, L'manburg. Foolish will check with the Badlands to see if they know anything. I'll head to Kinoko, probably not where they went, but we gotta get info."

  A chorus of agreements sounded out, before they all started to disperse and head their separate ways.

  Sam stayed behind, walking to Quackity and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go to Kinoko?"

The duck brushed the creeper's hand off.

"I gotta talk to my fiances sooner than later, Sam. Just hate that it's under these circumstances. Now go, we don't have a lot of time knowing Dream."

   "George no fair, you always win."

  "Not my fault you suck at checkers, Sapnap."

   A small wooden disc got thrown at the mushroom ridden royal, a tiny yelp being the response.

  "Okay okay, cool it you two." Karl said, coming into the room and going to sit down beside Sapnap.

  "He's being a sore loser. Over checkers." George huffed, the blaze rolling his eyes.

  "Whatever." Sapnap wrapped an arm around his fiance, kissing his cheek slightly.

  "Hello!?"

  The trio froze, hearing a voice from outside.

  "Karl? Sapnap? George?"

  "That sounded like.."

  "Quackity. Let's go see what's up."

   Sapnap stood up, the other two following suit as he walked out the door. He spotted the white shirt and suspenders from across the courtyard.

  "Quackity!" George called out, catching his attention and bringing him over.

   The duck made his way over, panting a bit from running and calling out so loud.

  "Good. You guys are here. Have you seen Tommy or Techno at all recently?" Quackity asked, that underlying fear in his eyes making Sapnap shift his footing.

  "No. We haven't. What's going on?" Sapnap replied, hugging Karl a bit closer to his side.

  "Dream's out. And he has Tommy. Techno, Wilbur and Phil seem to be helping, not particularly voluntarily."

  All three of them froze up, fire starting to burn around Sapnap's feet.

  "We have all we can out searching, I got word while on the way here that Foolish and the Badlands are going to search the outskirts of everything just in case. I'm asking if you could possibly help us find Dream and arrest him, Tommy needs to be saved."

  George nodded slowly, Sapnap tugged away from Karl to take a second to cool down. Though fire still trailed his footsteps.

   "That... fucking dammit.. I told him that promise and he still got out!" Sapnap groaned, the bits of his hair sticking up in flame.

  Karl went to him, hugging his side. "Hey, Sap, it'll be okay, we got this. We can take down.. Dream." He hugged the blaze tight.

  It wasn't really working to calm him down. George grabbed Quackity's arm and shoved him ahead to his two fiances.

  Quackity sighed and hugged Sapnap's other side, not saying anything. Sapnap wrapped his arms around the two, the flames calming down as he hugged them.

  "We should get going now, shouldn't we?"

  They turned to face George, who had the faint flickering blue glow of a watching god behind him.

   "Techno, you knew he could do this? You didn't stop him?"

   "Phil, when someone has power like that, you know not to tick them off. I didn't want to end up being another marrionette for the dude, like Wilbur."

  The piglin gestured at the brunette standing with Dream, Tommy was tied up nearby with tears in his eyes.

  "As much as I am annoyed with Tommy, I care for him. He's my son as much as you and Wilbur. I'm sure search parties have already began since Sam stayed behind." Phil sighed, keeping his voice hushed so the manipulator nearby couldn't hear his words.

"What do we do then? Dream thinks we're here to help unconditionally. He's gonna kill Tommy or worse, if we don't get him out of here." Techno crossed his arms.

  "I can send a crow out for someone to follow back, I'm not quite sure where we are." The bird looked around the large obsidian room, the nether portal nearby the one they came in.

  "It honestly looks like some kind of vault. We still have all our things if we need to fight our way out." Techno's hand moved up to the handle of his axe on his back.

  "He could just control us, we can't fight or run." Phil sighed, rubbing his eyes.

  "We need-

  "Well, I think we've got a plan then. Wilbur will escort you both home, you won't tell a soul where this is. And we'll be fine!" Dream turned to the whispering duo, crossing his arms.

  "Why aren't we staying? Thought you needed help." Techno huffed, glancing at his brothers.

  "I've got it all under control. Don't worry about your little brother, he'll be just fine."

   A flurry of feathers was all Techno could see for a moment before he realized Phil had a sword to Dream's throat, pinning him to the ground.

  "Let my sons and I go, now."

   Techno pulled out his axe, expecting this to escalate.

  "Tsk, Philza. Rage is getting the better of you. You are aware of what I can do, why do you think I'll just give up?"

  "Dream, don't do it. Not Phil." Techno warned, gripping his axe tight.

  "I'd like to see you try." The crow hissed, small flickers of red electricity appearing on his sword.

  Dream started to laugh, even as he was in a position to die he laughed.

  Techno shifted his feet, ready to defend himself from the expected attack of his own father.

  Dream stopped laughing suddenly. Phil's wings flared up as he let out a low chuckle.

  "So that's what this is. I had a feeling."

  Wilbur stumbled nearby, the green glow no longer in his brown eyes. He blinked and shook his head a bit, rushing over to Tommy and untying him only to hug him tight.

   Tommy was frozen in Wilbur's arms, terrified and unsure if he should hug back. Eventually he pressed himself into his older brother's chest, shaking badly.

  Techno was confused, glancing between his brothers and father.

  "How did-"

  "You aren't the only one with a god on your side, Dream. Now call him out to reverse this before you have a not-so-nice stay with my wife."

  The piglin pieced it together, chuckling a bit. Dream stared up at Philza, fear settling into his eyes. He blinked and looked away.

  "XD!"

  It was a few moments before the god appeared, standing quietly and analyzing the situation before speaking.

  "Well, this was expected."

  "XD, reverse whatever you've done for him, now."

  "Where's the fun in that, Angel of Death? You've scared him enough he won't be using it. At least for now."

  "That's exactly why you should take it away, and that's an order."

  All turned towards the portal, seeing many people standing there.

  But at front was George, who had spoke. Beside him was Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Tubbo and Ranboo.

  The god twirled on his heel, tilting his head as he stared at the human he'd cursed.

  "And you think you have the power to order me around, dear George?"

   "I don't, but she does." George did a small bow, the crowd following suit as a shadow loomed over them all.

  XD froze up, slowly turning around and looking up to face the Goddess of Death herself.

  "DreamXD.."

  "Lady Kristen, h-hello..."

  "I'm giving you one chance."

  The small god nodded quickly, reversing Dream's wish and disappearing soon after.

  Phil stood up, holding Dream in a chokehold with the sword still to his neck. The escapee was trying to figure out a way to run, but it was just like when he was arrested, though this time he could either die or be imprisoned, no bargaining.

   "Honey, have them take care of him. Check on our sons." Kristen said, shrinking down to a more normal height and walking to Phil, kissing his cheek before going to Wilbur and Tommy.

Phil huffed and let Dream go, kicking him forward. Dream fell on his hands and knees. Those recognizable shoes were stood in front of him.

Dream quickly scrambled back, flinching and putting up his arms to defend himself. Quackity let out a small huff.

  Everyone was a bit shocked at Dream's reaction, even more so at the words that came from Quackity's mouth afterward.

  "Even after all of that, you're still terrified of me. Should I start visiting again?"

  Dream shook his head frantically, shaking slightly. Sapnap walked over, putting a hand on Quackity's shoulder and looking down at Dream.

  "You remember my promise, Dream?"

  A slow nod from the escapee.

  "Good. It still stands." Sapnap walked to Dream, pulling out his sword.

  He held the tip to Dream's chest, the blonde's breathing heavy as he stared up at his former best friend.

  "You a-aren't gonna kill me, Sapnap. You're still my best friend!"

  Another's hand rested on the bottom of the hilt.

  "Yeah, no. You are nothing but a manipulative monster, consider this a mercy, Dreamy." George pushed Sapnap's sword down.

  Dream let out a gasp of pain, clutching at the blade through his chest as blood bubbled up from his lips.

  The two pulled it out, Sapnap shook off the blood and walked back to his fiancees, hugging them. George walked over to Sam, hugging his father with a deep sigh.

  Once Ranboo and Tubbo were out of their shock of Dream's sudden death, they rushed over to the family, wanting to see their best friend, Purpled at their heels.

"He won't talk, won't move, nothing.."  Wilbur said, his tone laced with regret and worry.

  Tommy was still pressed into his chest, shaking and hiding his face.

  "Hey Big Man. It's over. You're safe, we're safe. Dream's gone for good." Tubbo spoke, holding Tommy's hand.

  "He can't hurt us anymore, we're okay." Ranboo chipped in, rubbing Tommy's back slightly.

  "He can't hurt anyone anymore. No one is gonna hurt you, man." Purpled added, putting his hand atop Tommy's in Tubbo's grasp.

  Tommy's shaking slowly eased up, he pulled away from Wilbur's chest, rubbing his bloodshot eyes and tear stained face.

  Phil let out a relieved sigh, a small pat on his back from Techno. Kristen was stood beside him, watching her sons and friends.

  "T-thank you.." Tommy muttered, pulling the nearest arm, which happened to be Ranboo's since the other two pulled away, to hug it.

  Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair slightly, standing up and walking to his other brother and parents.

  "Hello mum, it's nice to see you again." He greeted, giving the Goddess a hug.

  Techno glanced over at where the crowd had been, most having dispersed. Dream's body was being picked up by Foolish and Ant, Sam still hugging George nearby.

  Puffy was in the corner, getting comforted by Niki and Ponk as she tried not to cry. Foolish was holding together pretty well, Ant kept looking away from the open wound to avoid gagging.

  Things were gonna be okay. Dream was dead, but the things he did would never be forgotten, whether good or bad. The people he left behind would heal, and those he hurt would as well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 4.3K 53
You and wilbur soot are siblings and live in the adoption system no one ever kept you for long though but what happens when the sleepy bois inc come...
Raising Tubbo Oleh Nap!

Fiksi Penggemar

105K 4K 30
[ cover was drawn and edited by me ] A little boy with blueish-grey eyes finds his way into a home with three boyfriends, and they just couldn't say...
6.6K 464 24
Book 2 in my The Minecraft Brothers series Go read book one first if you haven't! It is called: The Minecraft Brothers Tommy and Tubbo are happy wi...
224K 4.7K 27
cover art by @karumkin on insta (CHECK THEM OUT DUDE V COOL) sbi one shots! (tommy, techno, wilbur, philza + tubbo) this is like a mc au where they...