🏹Wonderland🏹

This song is stuck in my head so I made this, also probably an excuse to include stuff from the upcoming update. Not quite a songfic, but sure.

The pig stumbled through the dense forest, gripping his sword tightly as he cut down anything that stood in his way.

He was blind with bloodlust, having already gone through the village he was staying at and now traveling to the next one. He didn't notice the growing danger behind him.

He heard a noise, and whipped around to see where it came from. The thing he saw was massive, pitch black with deep red eyes that pierced through his soul.

Techno knew something was about to happen, and if he didn't act fast, he was going to be the one forever lost in that forest.

He turned to run, hoping to lose the darkness in the winding trees. It seemed to envelop the whole forest behind him, closing in faster and faster.

Then, the first one came. The tendril that wrapped around his ankle and pulled him to the ground. More sprouted out of the darkness, wrapping him up despite his squirming.

The pig was dragged against his will into the pitch black nothingness behind him. Soon the only thing remaining of Technoblade, was his bloodied sword.

The singer was sat on a stage, which was common for him. Today would be different. He just didn't know that yet. The show was soon over, the brit waving to the crowd as he walked off the stage with his guitar in hand.

He walked to the backroom, sitting on the couch to relax. He noticed a drink sitting on the table, with a sticky note from his manager.

"For after the show. Take a break sometime, Soot."

The singer just chuckled at the concern in the note, tossing the paper away as he brought the glass to his lips.

It smelled the slightest bit off. He couldn't place his finger on why it did, but nothing tasted off. He put the glass down, laying his head back to relax.

Suddenly, his throat started to burn, like he'd just eaten something overly spicy. He got up quickly, stumbling over his guitar as he rushed for the bathroom.

He made his way to the sink, turning on the faucet and pulling handfuls of water to his lips. He tried his hardest to sooth the burning feeling, but it never subsided. It possibly got worse. He looked up at the mirror, noticing the deep blue veins covering his neck.

He gripped at his throat, coughing slightly. That grew into a coughing fit, where he fell to the ground, unable to breath. Blood splattered onto his shirt and hands with each shudder.

He tried calling for help, but his voice was barely heard. He couldn't get the volume he needed, and he was suffocating on the floor of the back room bathroom. It was very unlikely he would be heard.

The singer heaved his final breath, leaning against the wall with blood dripping from his lips. Wilbur Soot had been poisoned, and left for dead.

The blonde was always known for being skilled in anything he was thrust into. But he accelled the most at one thing only, not dying. People thought the man would never die, no matter if he could respawn.

The blonde was currently in a cave, gathering resources and scouting out new areas. He had heard of a new enemy that was very strong. He paid no mind to it, since he wasn't going deep enough in the caves to be able to encounter it.

When he realized what he was stood on, it was possibly too late. He looked up, and there a few blocks away, stood the blind creature in all it's intimidating glory.

The brit took a step back, trying to move as slowly as possible. He stepped right onto loose gravel, causing it all to fall.

His eyes tracked the visible vibration from the gravel, all the way to the beast's head. His eyes widened when it began to walk his way.

He turned to run, hoping that he could escape before it began to charge. He wasn't fast enough, because in a split second, the creature was upon him.

He felt it's heavy arm swing down onto his back, knocking the breath out of him and pushing him to the ground. The brit rolled to try and escape another blow, narrowly missing another swing.

He tried to get up, knowing all to well that if he was hit again, it would be the end. He was having a very unlucky day, and it would be his last.

He didn't move in time to avoid the Warden's death blow, his chest crushed under the impact. He felt his vision darken, the pain already numbing as death overtook him. Philza failed a hardcore run, and was now a mangled corpse trapped within the ground.

The duo was walking together, casually discussing random topics. The topic of their older peers was brought up, which dampened the mood exponentially. The trio had died of extreme causes, and the teens were the only two remaining of the group.

They were scared that they were next, that someone was targetting the group. But never felt in danger. The two had moved in together, just to stay the slighest bit safer.

They were on their way home from a restaurant, one their singer friend had frequently performed at. They walked through the dense forest, flinching as the shadows danced around them in the fading sunlight.

They encountered a small cave opening, avoiding it like the plague as they continued on their way home. The duo opened the front door, walking inside and heading to their bedrooms to rest for the night.

The two laid in bed, both unable to sleep from the feeling of impending doom. The brunette managed to ignore it after a while, dozing off under his green sheets. The blonde couldn't shake the feeling, tossing and turning underneath his red sheets.

Soon enough both were asleep, albeit restlessly. Neither of them heard their bedroom door open, nor the small creaks the floorboards made as someone stepped closer to the beds.

The blonde began to awake the second he felt something small and sharp be pressed into his upper arm, about to turn over when a cloth was slapped over his mouth and nose.

He tried to pull the hand away, holding in his breath as long as he could since he knew what the cloth was. He couldn't hold it any longer, after struggling to pull the hand away.

He took a deep shaky breath, the chemicals soaked into the fabric rushing into his lungs. His eyes fluttered closed, never to open again.
The person then moved to the second bedroom, sneaking in and gently pressing the chloroform rag to the teen's face.

They began to push the needle into the brunette's arm, injecting whatever substance it contained. The teen began to wake up, with a quick inhale from the pain. This proved to be his downfall, since it dragged the chloroform into his system faster. Tommy and Tubbo would never wake again, lost in a dream they never planned.