🏹A Love Divided🏹

"Today is the day. The day that I join the Dream Team SMP. I'm so excited to be able to see Dream more often! What will I say when I get there? Oh, don't be awkward, please.." Fundy rambled, to no one in particular as he paced in front of the multiplayer menu.

The SMP was listed at the top, he had added it but didn't join immediately. The fox took a deep breath, wanting to be calm before he went in.

"Here goes nothing." He put a hand out, brushing his fingers against the SMP link in front of him.

Suddenly everything went dark, Fundy closed his eyes, impatiently waiting until it finished letting him in. He winced a little as light flooded through his eyelids, opening one slightly to look around.

He was stood in the community house, noticing a few people there to greet him.

"Heya Fundy! Glad you could make it!" Dream pulled the fox into a hug, startling him.

George, Sapnap and Wilbur were stood nearby, yelling outside indicated that Tommy and Tubbo were also here.

Fundy returned the hug, a blush dusting his cheeks that he hoped no one saw. Someone did though, and he cracked a sly smile at the flustered fox.

The duo pulled apart. Dream decided to show Fundy around, his personality the perfect balance of calm and excited which Fundy couldn't help but smile at.

It had been a few weeks since Fundy joined the SMP, a few new members had joined after him like Niki and Jack.

Fundy mainly ended up grouping with the Europeans since Dream was busy a lot of the time. He made some good friends, deeming Wilbur as a father figure and great teacher.

The Europeans were inseparable, even when tension grew between them and the Dream Team. Fundy found himself suddenly thrust into a war between L'Manberg and the Dream Team.

"Are you sure we're prepared, Will?" Eret asked, idly toying with an arrow.

"Yes, we got this. Everyone remember what the plan is?" Wilbur stated, glancing at the other members of the team.

A chorus of agreement came from the others, which drowned out a small grumble from the fox. No one noticed his displease with the situation. So he kept it to himself.

Then the day came, the day that would change the standings of the war. Eret was guiding the team into a small obsidian room deep below L'Manberg, which held five chests and a single button on the ground.

As soon as Tommy pressed the button out of curiosity, chaos occured. The Dream Team, plus Punz, burst through the walls, killing everyone but Eret. The last words Fundy heard made him wish he stayed dead.

He didn't want to be involved in this dumb war anymore. It hurt him to have to fight the man he loved, all the while hiding his true feelings. He tried talking to Wilbur about it on multiple occasions, but the brit just brushed him off and said it'll all be fine.

Fundy didn't like this, he didn't feel cared for anymore in the group. Tommy would tease him for stupid stuff, Tubbo at his heels. Wilbur was always off doing something else. Jack was doing his own thing. Niki was the only one who stayed with the poor fox.

"Somethings been on my mind for a while, can I talk with you about it?" Fundy said, having been relaxing with the german after a particularly stressful day of planning and resource gathering.

"Of course, Fundy." Niki said with a smile, turning to face the fox.

"I like someone.. but because of the war.. we can't be together.. they don't even know I like them yet because of this all.. they're on the other team.." Fundy muttered, his ears resting against his head.