💬🏹 Swap Day🏹💬

"It's only for one day. I can do this." Xisuma mumbled to himself, pacing the halls of his base.

The said day was approaching rapidly, and the admin wasn't sure how it would turn out. He'd heard stories about the admin he's swapping with from the hermits who had participated in Minecraft community challenges and tournaments.

Some said that he's a funny guy, others say he's a ruthless PvPer who can and will hunt you down.

A knock came from nearby, a green figure watching the armour clad admin.

"This is probably a bad time, huh?" He asked, tilting his head in concern.

Xisuma looked up from his pacing, seeing the admin he had been thinking about standing right there. Xisuma cleared his throat and flipped his visor up so he could properly see the other.

"Not at all, you're here early though, Dream." Xisuma replied, walking over to greet the masked man.

The two shook hands, having a nervous chuckle come from the newcomer.

"I came to warn you, the DTeam SMP isn't as calm as Hermitcraft." Dream flashed a smile from under his mask, easing Xisuma's worries about how the man would make first, or second, impressions.

"Is that so? You don't happen to have a Grian clone?" Xisuma teased, making the other laugh.

"God no, if there were two Grians, I'm not sure anyone could handle it, all the prank would be unbearable. I've got something possibly worse. Well, two somethings." Dream stated, leaning against the wall as he spoke.

Xisuma raised an eyebrow, wondering what could be worse than two Grians.

"There's a duo, named TommyInnit and Tubbo. I'm saying now that Tommy isn't the best when it comes to filters. Tubbo is his best friend and they are inseparable. Tubbo, he's a sweet kid. Tommy, you gotta take time to know him to see that he's a good kid too." Dream explained, pulling up his own admin panel to show the two boys.

"They look so young." Xisuma started, jaw slightly ajar.

"16. The both of them. Another person you might want to befriend rather than let be, is Wilbur. He's like the boys' big brother. He can be troublesome but he's a great friend." The masked man let out a small chuckle, pulling up a picture of Wilbur giving Tommy a nuggie.

Xisuma smiled at the family-like bond, his excitement for the swap day coming into fruition.

"That's mainly it. George and Sapnap will give you a tour when you get there and hopefully Tommy doesn't start another war."

"Another war? There already was one?" Xisuma questioned, a small laugh coming from his lips. "Grian started a war on accident last season, pranks can only be so friendly."

Dream smiled at the similarities of their servers, looking forward to hanging out with his hermit friends and hopefully making new ones.

It was now Swap Day. The two admins bid goodbye to their friends and went to each other's servers.

Dream found himself in the middle of the shopping district, since that's where he left when he was last on Hermitcraft. He adjusted his mask, only to be barreled into from behind by some short person.

"Dream! You're here!" Grian yelled, hugging the taller blonde tightly.

"Heya, G. You definitely missed me." Dream said with a chuckle, returning the hug before noticing two other hermits walking up.

"He just got here, and you're already clinging to him like he's leaving." Iskall scoffed playfully, waving slightly to Dream.

"Hey guys." Dream greeted, pulling Grian off and walking to give Mumbo and Iskall a hug.