🏹Needed Comfort🏹

Wilbur stepped outside of the small room they had used as an entrance to their basecamp, placing back the two blocks that hid it from the world. He was on his way to spy on Schlatt to figure out some of his plans.

He walked a ways from the base, taking out an invisibility potion and chugging the bitter liquid. He made sure he had no armour on, having his hands empty as he ran into the land he had fought for independence only a month prior.

He spotted Schlatt talking with Quackity and George near the now flattened announcement platform, talking on the glass floor in front of it.

The brit made his way closer, peeking arouns the corner of the nearby building even if he was invisible. He saw George look up and turn his way, so he backed behind the wall. He let out a small sigh, looking down at his hands that had started to turn visible again.

He bit his lip, about to run back the way he came when a hand tightly gripped his shoulder.

"You never learn, do you Wilbur? I said there would be consequences if you came on my land again." The goat's voice rang in his ears, making him tense up.

He wished he had told the others he would be late home, so they wouldn't worry, but they would worry no matter what once they saw him after this.

Tommy was pacing back and forth beside the stairs that led out of the ravine they had made a home in. Tubbo was sat on those stairs, trying desperately to get Tommy to sit down and relax.

"I can't relax, Tubbo. Wilbur's been gone for almost three hours. He said it'd only take one. What if he got caught? Schlatt's gone insane, what if he did something to Will?"

Tubbo went quiet, he couldn't argue with that. Schlatt had become ruthless out of the blue, sending George and any other member of Manberg who was strong after the escapees.

He had made an announcement to the server a few days back, saying that if any orders were not followed, consequences would occur. Tubbo had been staying with Pogtopia to avoid confronting Schlatt again, in fear of these said "consequences".

"Boys, I'm sure Wilbur is fine, he can handle himself." Techno peeked his head out of the farm doorway, arms full of potatoes.

"You always say that Techno, how can you be so sure?" Tubbo peeped, looking at the pigman.

"I've seen how Wilbur can fight firsthand, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be okay." Techno assured, tossing a potato to each of them. "Eat, stress is gonna make you hungry."

Tubbo smiled slightly at the gesture, while Tommy just ate the vegetable quietly. He couldn't shake the feeling that something had happened to Wilbur.

The echo of blocks being placed back rang through the area, alerting the trio that someone had entered the area. They stumbled to the stairs, spotted first by Tommy at the bottom.

"Shit, Wilbur!" The teen immediately rushed up the stairs past Tubbo, running to catch the adult before he collapsed.

Tubbo followed him up, Techno stayed at the bottom just in case. Tubbo clasped his hands over his mouth when he saw the state Wilbur was in.

His left eye was slashed closed, his right arm seemed to be broken and his stomach was bleeding into his coat. He barely seemed conscious enough to move, having probably stumbled back to the base.

"Tubbo, help me get him down to Techno, we need to bandage him up before it gets worse.." Tommy ordered, the worry in his eyes very prominent.

The two teens carried the limp adult down the stairs, where Techno pickdd him up from there and brought him to the nearest bed to lay down.

"Grab the bandages from my room, chest closest to the door." Techno stated, already starting to pull the coat off of Wilbur gently.

Tubbo rushed out of the room, while Tommy didn't let go of Wilbur's hand. Techno understood the kid's worry, and didn't dare to pull him away from the adult brit.

"I got the bandages!" Tubbo said as he ran back into the room, handing the items to the pig.

Techno began to bandage up his friend, he was pushing down his anger and sorrow about him being hurt so he could be strong for the teens. They seemed like they needed someone strong right now.

Tommy was dead silent, eyes closed as he held back tears. Tubbo sat beside him, hugging him from the side. The embrace only made Tommy choke out a small noise as he began to cry.

Wilbur was still semiconscious during this, and was feeling guilty for putting them through this. He felt a bandage be placed on his slashed eye, which was now cleaned of blood. He blinked slightly, trying to look up at Techno through blurry vision.

Techno noticed that Wilbur was still awake, rubbing his shoulder gently to assure him it'll be okay. Techno pulled away after a bit, getting up to leave the room. He didn't seem in the right mindset after this and no one blamed him.

Tommy and Tubbo went to hug Wilbur, careful of his arm and stomach. The two cried as Wilbur moved his unbroken arm to embrace Tommy slightly. Tubbo glanced at the doorway, looking back at Wilbur who just nodded.

The brunette got up, rushing out of the room and silently grabbed the pig's sleeve to pull him back to the room.

"Tubbo.. what are you doing?" Techno questioned, turning to face the teen who tugged him towards the room by his sleeve.

"Cuddle time.." Tubbo mumbled, eyes on the room as he pulled the American with him.

Techno tried pulling his arm away, but Tubbo had an iron grip. He was pulled all the way back to the room, where Wilbur had sat up and was comforting Tommy to the best of his abilities.

Techno frowned that Wilbur was sitting up, with that stomach injury it must have felt like hell. Tubbo pulled the pig to the duo, making him almost fall onto the bed from the sudden hug he pulled Techno into.

Wilbur smiled softly, his smile dropping a little as Techno tried to pull away. He wasnt one for affection.

Tubbo didn't care, and wouldn't let the pig man go. They stayed there for a while before falling asleep. They would deal with Manberg later.