🏹Movie Night🏹

It was a late Friday evening, and the duo was cuddled up under a blanket in front of a laptop that displayed a popular disney movie.

George laughed occasionally at the dual protagonists, not noticing how Dream's smile grew wider with each adorable sound.

They'd gotten to a certain part, and Dream had a very odd thought pop into his head. It was a quote from something about this movie, but he couldn't remember from where.

He decided to say the quote, wanting to see George's reaction to the sudden odd comment.

"I can't see this part and not think that the ocean is soup." The blonde said with a small chuckle, getting a bewildered look from the brunette in his arms.

"What the actual..?" George started, before breaking into a bout of laughter.

Dream laughed with him, quicky pausing the movie so they can continue it after.

"T-that was so random, Dream!" George stated, taking a deep breath to relax from the giggle fit.

Dream just flashed a goofy smile at the short brit, holding him closer.

"Maybe I wanted it to be random, Gogy." Dream replied, ruffling George's hair.

The brunette made a noise of dismay, hands reaching up to fix his hair.

"Dreamy! Its gonna get everywhere if you fluff it up like that!" He said with a fake pout, brushing his hair back down with his fingers.

Dream couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. This cute small brit who denied feelings for so long, only to end up cuddling him late into the night while watching movies together.

"Let's get back to El Dorado, the upcoming song is my favorite!" George stated as soon as he relaxed back into Dream's arms.

George had a thought towards the end of the movie. Maybe he could catch Dream off guard with a random thing like the Floridian had done a few minutes prior.

"Hey, Dream. Can you go grab some more cookies from the kitchen? I think theres still a pack of oreos in there." George asked, looking up at the blonde.

Dream nodded and paused the movie, pulling away from the cuddle and getting off the bed to grab the cookies.

George had the perfect idea to catch Dream off guard, though it might end up with some irl equivalent of a less lethal manhunt retaliation.

When Dream walked back into the room, George mumbled something with a smirk, looking up his tall boyfriend from the bed.

"Did you just call me a simp?!" Dream asked, raising an eyebrow at the brit who only broke down in laughter.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now, Georgie!" Dream tackled his boyfriend, beginning to tickle the brunette's sides ruthlessly.

George only flailed below him, laughing and gasping as he tried to gain control of the situation. But, Dream wasn't ticklish. So George couldn't do much.

"Take that back, I'm not a simp!" Dream said with a chuckle at the squirming brit below him.

"N-never! You're a simp!" George was only rewarded with more tickles.

"A-ah! Dream s-stop! P-please!" George stuttered through the laughter, tears peaking at the edges of his eyes from how much he was smiling.

"Alright, alright." Dream pulled away, sitting beside George and letting him catch his breath.

George regained his breath and looked over at the pouty American. He let out a small chuckle, pulling Dream back to cuddle.

"You're a simp. And I love you." George stated, earning a small grumble from the taller male who only buried his face in the brit's hair.

"Yes you are, now lets get back to the movie."

This whole chapter is based upon a movie night I had a few days ago with my siblings. Where every so often we would say something random while watching The Road to El Dorado. My sister said Dream's random quote, and the simp one from George was half inspired by me, who whispered it very quietly as the movie ended. I might post a picture of all the quotes from that night in my shitposts book later.