🏹Kissies🏹

George had just ended his stream, but he couldn't get a certain event that occured during it out of his head.

Dream and Sapnap had gotten very jealous when he gave Callahan a kiss on the cheek. And it confused George a lot.

He knew the two would sometimes flirt and compliment him, but kisses? The brit never though his best friends would be so jealous over those small things.

George shook his head to focus. Dream was calling his name, with Sapnap joining in.

"George, you alright? You spaced out. Don't tell me you fell asleep right after ending the stream, dude." Sapnap questioned, earning a chuckle from Dream.

George just scoffed and laughed a little.

"I didn't fall asleep, Sapnap. I was just thinking about something." George replied, sitting back in his chair and looking at his monitor.

"Hmm, then are ya gonna tell us what you were thinking about?" Dream asked, with Sapnap making an excited curious noise to accompany him.

"Maybe, maybe not." The brit said with a smirk, chuckling as the two of them whined at him for being so vague.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you. Just stop your crying." George stated, sitting up and brushing his hair out of his eyes.

The two cheered and quieted down for him to speak.

"I was thinking about the moment with Callahan." George paused, wondering if they would get it from just that.

"Callahan was with us most of the stream, what moment are you talking about?" Sapnap inquired, tilting his head even though neither of the other two males saw it.

"The "kissies" moment. Why did you two get so panicky over it?" George continued, raising an eyebrow at the small gasp from the masked man's end.

"Dream?" George was concerned he had hurt himself or something.

"I'm fine, just a little surprised you're still stuck on that." Dream responded, earning a noise of agreement from Sapnap.

"Well, I guess I'm just confused why you both freaked out when I gave Callahan a kiss. Like, not even two seconds later, you both jumped at the opportunity to get me to kiss you." George explained, the other two going quiet.

George just waited for a response, not wanting to push his best friends to answer immediately.

"We.. we have a crush on you, George. Though you never believe Dream when he says stuff like that so I keep quiet." Sapnap finally replied, causing the brit to turn bright pink.

Dream chuckled nervously, pulling away from his microphone. Sapnap radiated tenseness even through the discord call.

"I never knew.. I thought it was just a running joke. To see how flustered you could make me." George mumbled, hiding his face even if the other two couldn't see it.

"Wait you actually got flustered at all that? I thought you were just so annoyed with it that you went quiet." Dream said, moving back up to his microphone.

It was George's turn to let out a small nervous chuckle, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Of course I got flustered. It's not everyday your crush flirts with you like it's nothing." George explained, laughing a little as the two others in the call gasped.

"Holy crap, you like me, George?" Dream asked, glancing at his other crush's name in the call, worry now creeping into his expression. "What about Sapnap?"

George's smile only grew.

"I like you both, I get flustered when either of you fuss over me. I think it's very sweet." The brit replied, jolting a little as the duo jumped to the chance to say those four words.

"I love you, George!" The two said in unison, making the brit turn even more pink than before.

"I love you both, too." George mumbled and yawned, sleepiness washing over him.

He'd been streaming for a while, and it tired him out. Sapnap let out a small chuckle.

"Nighty night, Gogy.." Dream said, as George dozed off on his desk.