🏹Trust🏹

{TW: violence, drugging of minors (in a non sexual way, ya dolts) Other than that, enjoy!}

The teen let out a small groan as he came to, pulling his heavy head from it's slumped position. His blue eyes struggled to focus his vision since he had a migraine that obscured his ability to see. He spent a minute or so getting used to his blurry tunnel vision, managing to lift his head and look around.

As he looked up, he noticed he was sitting in a chair in a dark room. Then, as he became aware of his surroundings, he felt feeling come back to his body. He felt coarse ropes holding his wrists and ankles to the chair.

As his breath quickened in panic while he tried to escape the ropes, he heard a voice from across the room, where his vision couldn't distinguish shapes.

"Little brother, you're awake! Finally, I thought that sedation would never leave your system."

The teen looked up quickly, wincing at the blurring of his vision and throbbing of his headache.

"Oh that's no good. Try to relax there before you end up passing out again, Toms."

He felt hot tears well up in his eyes, from pain, fear and anger at his older brother just across the room. He heard footsteps echo off the stone walls, moving closer to him with every smug stride.

"Here, why don't we get you out of those ropes, just had to make sure you didn't hurt yourself while I brought you here."

He pulled his hands to his chest quickly, rubbing his wrists to relieve the itchiness the ropes brought. He looked up, now able to see his brother with a bit less blur.

"W-wilbur...?" He was surprised at his own frail voice, now realizing how sore and scratchy his throat felt.

"Don't speak too much, you almost blew out your voice box from screaming like the child you are."

"I-i'm not a-" He got cut off by a coughing fit, his throat burning.

His brother pulled something from out of view, handing it to the teen who saw it was a water bottle. He quickly chugged the liquid without question, regretting it when he gagged at the bitter taste.

"Wow, you were so desperate you didn't think that it could have been poison, thankfully it's only cough medicine mixed with water."

He looked up at his older brother, blinking a bit as his vision started to clear up and stop blurring everything.

"You-" He stopped himself, flinching slightly as he realized the situation.

He'd been drugged and kidnapped by his own brother, someone he trusted. Someone he trusted more than his own self.

"You're a v-villain.." He heard himself say before he even thought of speaking, his eyes widening as his brother took a step back with a small surprised look on his face.

"A villain?" He put his hand to his chin, tapping his cheek as he thought.

Chills went down the teen's spine as his brother looked down at him with a disturbing smile.

"A villain, you say? Fine, I'll be the villain."

"W-wilbur please-"

He felt fear built up in his chest, overwhelming his pain and anger. His brother inched closer, he scooted the chair away with each gruesomely slow step.

"Y-you don't h-have to do this- I'm s-sorry for calling y-you a v-villain!"

The older brother chuckled softly, the noise growing into a grandiose cackle of insanity.

"Aw, that's cute. You seriously think I'll stop, Tommy? You want me to forgive you? How about this.."

The teen froze up, his breath held in his chest at his brother's pause.

"You let me see how many tiny little cuts it takes til a human bleeds out. And I think you're the perfect test subject!"

"N-no! W-wilbur please d-don't!"

The teen's begging reached deaf ears, his brother already set on doing his experiment.

"Don't worry, Tommy. I know how much you like to seem strong for the others, so I'll make sure they can't hear your screams."

{*whistling casually* Totally just wanted to write something dark.}