🏹Be careful what you wish for🏹

"What do you want, Dream?"

  "Techno got a wish, why can't I get one, XD?"

   The god sighed, crossing his arms as he stared at the prisoner in front of him.

  "What do you want, then?"

  Dream chuckled, thinking for a bit as he glanced over at the sleeping piglin near the lava. He looked back at XD, smirking at his own decision.

    The god nodded at his words, granting Dream's wish then disappearing before the carnage began.

    Dream immediately set to work on his plan, walking to the chest and grabbing out a book or two, ripping out the pages. He then walked over to the hole that drops food down to them, and clogged up the dispenser with the ripped paper.

    He chucked the useless books into the lava and walked to his slumbering prisonmate.

  "Techno, hey wake up."

    The piglin just rolled over and ignored Dream, causing a sigh to escape his lips.

  "God, sometimes it's annoying to wake you up." He started shaking Techno's shoulder.

   "You sound like Phil, shut it." Techno groaned, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

    Dream rolled his eyes and stood up, holding out a hand to Techno to help him up. Techno took his hand, standing up and brushing himself off.

    "So what did you need?" Techno asked, stretching his arms.

  "The potato dispenser is broken, I checked when they didn't drop out at the right time." Dream said, knowing exactly how to rile up Techno.

  The piglin groaned and he dropped his arms. He turned to face the lava, calling out to the creeper holding them in the cell.

   A speaker hidden somewhere started to echo Sam's voice into the cell.

  "What?"

  Techno looked around then shrugged before speaking again.

    "Your potato thing is broken, it won't drop any out. Might have to fix it manually or whatever. We won't attack, we'll just sit by." Techno explained, glancing at Dream and thinking for a moment that he was acting on a plan.

    A quiet mumbled curse could be heard from the speakers, before Sam cleared his throat and replied.

  "I will have to fix it manually. I'll have my weapons on me, so if you dare try anything I will not hesitate."

    "Yeah yeah, come on Dream let's go sit down." Techno gestured over to the wall beside the cauldron, the two sitting down and waiting for the warden to come in.

   After a few minutes, the lava finally dropped and Sam entered the cell. He walked over to the potato dispenser and peeked up at the mechanism.

  "There's paper here, which one of you-" Sam stopped speaking, falling to his knees beside the little water hole.

  Dream chuckled and stood up, putting his arms behind his back as he walked to the warden.

  "What just happened?" Techno asked, getting up swiftly and keeping his eyes on the other prisoner.

  "You had your wish," Dream gestured to the bell. "And I had mine."

  Dream stood beside Sam, gesturing for the creeper to stand up. Sam stood up without hesitation, turning to look at Dream and giving Techno a good view of his face.