🏹Midnight Events🏹

The hybrid had just laid down to sleep, put on music to relax and closed his eyes. Seconds later his chest tightens up. He opens his eyes after a bit, wanting to know what was happening.

The tears start to flow. Endless drops slide down his cheeks and fall from his face onto his pillow. He sits up, wiping the tears away. More replace them. He starts to panic, since he doesn't know why he's crying or why his chest is tight.

The pain only worsens as he panics. Tears start to burn his eyes. He thinks of why this is happening, why he's crying. Nothing comes to mind.

He'd done everything he was supposed to, right? Done everything as it should be done? Today had been nothing but good for him.

So why was he hurting so much.

He continued to wipe neverending tears from his face, trying to steady his breathing in the process. He looks towards the door, thinking of going to one of the two companions he's living with, then stops.

"I'm the person who helps people, I make sure they're okay, and safe, and stable, before I do anything for myself. People like me aren't supposed to be sad, or scared, or.. broken.. right..? Phil and Techno don't need to help me, they already help me by letting me stay... I help them.. not the other way around.."

His thoughts danced through his head, spinning and spiraling like a tornado of words. He pulled his legs to his chest, burying his face in his knees.

The blanket covering his legs started to soak up his tears. He hugged his legs tighter, pressing his eyes against his knees to stop the tears, to put a plug on them.

It didn't work, he began to hiccup from trying to breath and from crying. He tried to stay quiet, to avoid bothering anyone who might hear.

He didn't notice the door open, gently filling the room with the faint light of a torch. He kept crying, hugging his legs and hoping it would stop soon.

He barely noticed a hand be placed on his back, as someone sat beside him and rubbed his back to sooth him. He could hear faint mumbles between two voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying.

He took in a shaky breath and pulled his head from his knees, wincing at the light filling his line of sight. He rubbed his eyes, the tears having yet to cease.

He looked through blurry vision at the two sources of the voices. A pink figure was stood near the bed, a green one sat beside him with their hand rubbing his back.

"Phil, I think he's coming to."

He managed to hear that voice a little clearer, able to understand what they said. He hiccuped slightly, which sent shudders of pain through his panicked body. A small squeak of pain showed his discomfort.

"He's still really out of it. Can you go get some milk? We don't know how long he's been crying for so he might have a sore throat by now."

He flinched at the close proximity of that voice, closing his eyes tightly. He heard footsteps leave the room, leaving him alone with the green figure.

He slowly let go of his legs, his whole body tense and sore as he moved. The person continued to rub his back, which helped him calm his breathing.

Footsteps rang through his ears again, he opened his eyes to look at who walked in. It was the pink figure, less of a silhouette and more of an actual person now.

He recognized them as one of the people who'd let him live with them. He watched as they walked to the green figure, who he noticed was the other person who allowed him to stay.

The pig handed the winged man a cup of milk, who held it on his lap while he comforted the distressed enderman hybrid.

"Should we try and see if he can hear us? He seems calm enough now and he's looking at us." The pig asked, sitting on the bed in front of the two.