🏹💬Odd Meetups💬🏹

(This oneshot revolves around Hermits meeting DT smp members for the first time! Enjoy the wholesomeness! Also! GodAU, FamilyAU, WatcherAU)

A pigman and a creeper hybrid found themselves in a room together. Neither knew how they got there, or why they were there. But as the socially awkward people they were, they didn't exactly greet each other for a bit. to be exact.

"Hey?" Techno started, intrigued and intimidated by the other's appearance.

"Hello." Doc waved slightly, becoming a bit confused when the pig's face twisted into one of surprise.

"Holy- your voice is cool." Techno stated, surprised at the thick accented voice of the other.

"Oh, uh. Thank you. I'm Doc. Docm77." The creeper introduced himself, his cybernetic eye flickering as he spoke.

"Technoblade, people just call me Techno or 'The Blade' when they wanna be dramatic." Techno made air quotes with his fingers when saying "The Blade".

"Quite the intimidating name there. Have a clue why we're in here?" Doc questioned, glancing around the empty white room they stood in.

"Not sure, but if this is a prank that little blonde brit has done, I'm gonna throw him into lava." Techno grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Little blonde brit? I kinda doubt we're thinking of the same person, but I know a short blonde brit named Grian." The creeper hybrid explained, earning the surprise of the pig.

"The one I'm talking about is Tommy, he's my little brother. Though I've heard of Grian. Didn't he kill Dream, Fundy and Tubbo in Minecraft Championships?"

Doc's eye widened a bit. He had known Grian took down Dream, but two other people? That was news to him.

"Y-yeah, that's him. Now that I think about it, you're the Blood God, right? I don't know too much about gods, so I'm shooting in the dark here." Doc asked, sitting on the ground, since it was more comfortable than standing the whole time.

Techno sat down as well, beginning to talk about his chaotic deeds. Doc shared some of his as well, sparking a full conversation between the two. As they talked, the room transformed into a small rustic cabin, which they didn't really notice change. That conversation lasted a long while.

In a identical white empty room, a yellow suited admin and a bee loving teen stood face to face.

"So you're a bee?" Tubbo asked, tilting his head slightly as he looked up at Xisuma.

"Well, I am right now. I'm not normally a bee." He chuckled softly, smiling at the curious and excited teen.

"I love bees!" Tubbo gestured to the small bee that was buzzing near his head, which flew to Xisuma and nuzzled his helmet gently.

"And you seem to have trained this one well. Hello little one, I'm Xisuma." Xisuma introduced himself as he pat the bee gently, watching as it buzzed back to Tubbo.

"Oh! I'm Tubbo, by the way! Nice to meet you Egg..Exsu.. Can I call you Zu-Zu?"

Xisuma let out a small amused chuckle, nodding at the teen. "Of course, Tubbo. You can call me Zu-Zu."

Tubbo smiled broadly, rocking back on his heels. "God it feels so weird being apart from Tommy." He muttered as he looked around.

"Is Tommy your friend?" Xisuma asked, tilting his head at the teen.

"Mhm! My best friend! We're rarely apart and we even have bandanas that match!" Tubbo pointed out the red bandana that was tied around his neck. "Tommy has a green one, his theme is red while mine is green after all!"