Someone I can't have..

By iloveacarrottop

๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘‘? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ... More

CAST
Introduction
๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐š™๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š๐š˜๐šข
๐šœ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘
๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š”๐š’๐šœ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š•๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
ADVIRTISMENT
๐š€๐šž๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šŠ๐š๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐š’๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ
๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ
๐š”๐š˜๐š’ ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘
๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š
AUTHORS NOTE
๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘
โ€ขisnt an updateโ€ข
๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐š’๐š– ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”!
๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š 

312 8 76
By iloveacarrottop

(months past)
DECEMBER 18th

its been months by now. you were invited to stay at the burrow for christmas since your dad was busy, while your brother? he was at a friends house for christmas.

you were upset that you couldn't spend christmas with your family but you did have some feelings of something else that was good.

the last month you had a little encounter with ron in your dorm you were sharing with him. blah blah blah you blushed at him you kissed him. wait you kissed him?!

well you avoided mallard a lot, soon enough you had feelings for ron!

excellent i know. so at the moment you just arrived at the burrow with ginny, hermione, malia, harry, fred and george.

ron said he would be out somewhere but he didn't tell you where.
________

Y/N POV:

i arrived at the burrow excited and thrilled for a new adventure!

i can't wait for christmas especially! this was exciting since i don't really come to the burrow so often.

ron sadly wasn't here since he said he had to go somewhere but didn't bother telling me where.

i care so much for him now. i never expected, me having a crush on my best friend!

i mean, hermione knew, but i didn't tell her. actually i didn't tell anyone really. i rather let it slide and see what goes.

i was carrying bags inside and suddenly a ginger haired lady with an apron filled with flour starts to hug me.

"great to see you y/n! it's a blessing to have you here!" the ginger haired lady said.

"hello there mrs. weasley! it's a pleasure letting me stay here with you!" i say.

"no worries it's a pleasure have you here." mrs. weasley said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"and you can call me molly y/n, i've known you for years and i keep reminding you." she says laughing a little.

"sorry, molly."

then suddenly another ginger haired man comes out from the living room.

"well, hello there y/n."

"hello arthur!"

arthur was a great man really, he was very funny and mostly funny with his interest with muggle objects.

sadly i didn't give him the satisfactory when giving fun facts about muggle objects. i did with muggle music though!

i look around and took a deep breath. a nice smell of pine wood, fire wood, freshly mowed grass, cinnamon and another sent that piqued my interest...

molly came with a tray filled with cookies.

that's what i was smelling! well done, crispy, chocolate chip cookies!

soon everyone came inside with their bags dropping them on the floor and grabbing a cookie.

"you just came from outside! wash your hands first!" molly said to her kids.

"but mum were starving we had a long trip home!" the twins say.

"doesn't matter! hygiene first!"

everyone goes one at a time to the washroom while i walk around the place curious to see these figures.

i was use to the magic in my home, father barely had time to prepare everything. usually i was also the one who made most of the food for my brother and i.

but there's so much magic used in this house, washing dishes, a self knitting set, also a magic clock!

i look at it and it showed the locations of where the weasley kids were.

i see fred, george, and ginny at home while ron was at ... diagon alley?

i wonder what he's doing there. the real question is why wouldn't he tell me he would go there?

i stood looking at the clock admiring it. looking at the locations written on there. soon enough someone said something.

"it looks like your very interested in that clock y/n!" molly said.

"oh yeah it's wicked!" i say with a smile.

"well i could always put you there? i was also planning on putting harry and hermione there too"

"oh no it's no-"

"i won't take no as an answer it's no bother i'll make one for you!"

"well if you insist!"

I walk upstairs and see ginnys room, it was very nicely decorated and clean. She had her Quidditch equipment in one corner, photos of friends and family, and a little stereo.

"Hey y/n!" ginny says,

"Hey gin!"

"So where are you going to sleep?" ginny says.

"Oh I thought was going to sleep in your room?" said confused.

"No? Hermione and I are sharing a room there's not enough for 3"

"Oh...okay"

"You could ask my mum!" ginny said.

"Okay then i will!"

i go downstairs and see molly in the kitchen.

"hey molly.."

"hello y/n what do you need?"

"uh i was going to ask where i could sleep."

"oh hm you have 2 options only."

"okay what are they?"

"you could sleep in charlie's room or you could share a room with ron."

i definitely didn't want to share a room with ron that's for sure. i mean since i found out i liked him i sorta can't act the same with him that he even notices!

i had to go with the option of sleeping in charlie's room. i mean what could be so bad!

"i'll sleep in charlie's room thank you."

"okay dear, it's upstairs to the right from the twins room."

"okay thanks molly!"

i leave carrying my bags upstairs again! i look for the twins room and look at the right. there was charlie's room.

as i open the door i immediately smell sand, dragon food, forest, and dragon poo.

it smelt like a barn yard in here.

i guess i'll have to sleep in rons room because there's no way i'll be able to sleep in this room smell.

luckily i knew where rons room was so i went there.

i open the door and my eyes were shocked.

ron cleans his room?!

since i snoop through things a lot i had a chance to look in my crush/ best friends room.

maybe he has some things that proves he likes me..

i look through drawers and under his but but nothing.
i kind of feel bad for snooping. it's really wrong.

i lay myself on the bed and my feet hit the bedside and then, it open. gosh that's brilliant

a part of the board fell and inside it was a box filled with letters! wait, my letters?

i look closely at them, seeing my address and the date of year and month

ronald saved all these letters from me when we were 12?

i looked at more and each year was getting higher.

12,13,14,15. ronald saved all these letters when we were this young.

as i'm reading these letters someone calls my name from downstairs.

"Y/N" molly said.

i quickly put the letters back in the box and put them in the little compartment then covered it.

i'm not sure if that's creepy or sweet?

i walk downstairs and i see molly getting the mail. she turns around and walks towards me.

"here you go dear, there's a letter from you."

"oh thank you mrs weasley."

"molly, dear."

"oh yeah sorry again." i said.

i walk up to ronalds room holding the letter. i wasn't curious at all who it was from. it was definitely my father or my brother. i mean who else would send me a letter?

i open ronalds door and walk in, i slowly close the door so i could have privacy.

i look at the front of the letter and it said, 'to y/n, please respond if you agree.'

i was curious now, yet scared? why does this sound so important like my father finding funeral plans for my brother?

i open the letter and it said and i quote;

            december 18th 2021
dear y/n,

i know i messed up and that's not an excuse to forgive me. i even know i'm a dickhead, this letter isn't just for you to make you feel guilty for me because that's just wrong and i know calling myself  "dickhead" wont make you feel guilty for me, but every time i see you walk pass me, it reminds me of how i'm so stupid for losing the most amazing girl in the world. i feel so stupid for looking through your stuff. it was all made from jealousy too, i thought you and ron weasley had something going on. you laughed with him more than with me, smiled with him more than me, talked to him more than with me and i also thought you loved him more. i hope you could forgive me and understand, i can't even forgive myself for being so dumb. i lost the most amazing, brightest, prettiest, funniest girl in the world.
                                                                              sincerely,
                                                                bennett mallard.

does he really think adjectives are going to make me forgive him?

i mean maybe it will? no it definitely won't. i don't know. just when everything was sorted out it gets problematic again!
______

it was already bed time and i was in my comfortable pjs and i was brushing my teeth. i can't forget hygiene of course!

i decided to make decisions to see how well everything goes with ronald.

i mean i rather stick with someone i like at the moment then stick with someone who is a dumbass right?

i was done brushing my teeth so i rinse my toothbrush and walk to ronalds room.

since its weird sharing a bed with ronald molly got a mattress and put it right beside ronalds bed.

i tried to relax but it didn't feel comfortable at all. it was too noisy also.

i get up and sat on rons bed. it smelt like autumn, red apples, cinnamon, freshly mown grass, and chocolate.

i put his blanket over me and the smell still stayed.
i was drifting off to sleep until someone opens the door.

i look at the door and there he was. ronald weasley.

"ronald!"

"shh!"

"oh sorry, hello ronald."

"hey y/n, what are you doing in my room?"

"oh i'm sharing a room with you."

"oh, that's good then."

when he said it was a good thing my heart immediately dropped and butterflies replaced my stomach. i get so nervous when ron compliments anything. my palms start to sweat, my fingers feel numb, and my stomach is a butterfly cage!
________
RONS POV:

i was finally back home from diagon alley. i went to get something very special i mean it doesn't cost a lot of money but it's special with a meaning.

i go inside the house and it was already late so everyone must of been sleeping.

i guess i'll give this to y/n tomorrow i say to myself.

i walk upstairs to my room to be unexpected what was in there.

"ronald!" y/n shouts.

"shh!" i didn't want anyone to wake up.

"oh sorry, hello ronald."

"hey y/n, why are you in my room."

"oh i'm sharing a room with you."

"oh, that's good then."

"why is that good?" she asked

"well, i went to diagon alley that's why i wasn't here."

"oh i know."

"wait how?"

i was so confused? how did she know i was at diagon alley.

"i looked at the clock downstairs and it said you were there."

oh gosh how clever she can be, she's so brilliant honestly.

"oh well i went there to get you something."

"what is it!!" she looked excited and thrilled to see what i had in the bag.

"okay wait."

i grab a black silk box and open it.

it had a ring inside with her initials. and another with mine.

"it's a friendship ring. we keep it on forever no matter what. unless...things happen."
________
Y/N POV:

"it's a friendship ring." a friendship ring.

friendship
friendship
friendship
friendship

those words repeatedly flowed through my head.

so he just sees us as friends. well that makes the letter much easier to respond to.

he gives me the ring and i take it. i slowly put in on and my god it actually looks nice.

"thank you ron."

"no problem anything for you." he made a light smile but also nervous.

"we should probably go to bed."

"yeah it's getting pretty late." he says.

i lay down on the mattress and then he pauses looking at me.

"why are you sleeping there?"

"well that's your bed?"

"no no no get up."

was he going to share a bed with me?!

"i'll sleep here while you sleep on my bed."

oh...

"are you sure?!"

"insist like i said, anything for you."

"okay..."

i kinda wanted to share a bed with ron but his blankets still smell like him so i'm fine i'll manage.

"goodnight ronald."

"goodnight y/n."

i'm excited for this christmas!!
________

WORD COUNT: 2173
this chapter is pretty long but hehehe just wait until what happens on new years...oh everything will be amazing 😏
follow me on my tik tok if you want by the way!!
@iloveronweasley.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1K 48
She was already in another relationship when they met. But once they crossed paths, she found herself unable to leave Fez alone. He became a safe spa...
713K 23.3K 48
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ถ...
333K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
89.4K 2.1K 64
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ...