Will I be ever Loved?(Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped sh... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 52

4.9K 342 68
By FlowerVine98

*** Sorry for the late update. Happy reading ❣️***

Ezhilarasi pov:

3 hours back:

I slowly opened my eyes. My god, my head is pounding like hell. What happened to me. Ahh. Fuck it's paining like hell. At first I  couldn't even able to open my eyes, but then somehow I opened it.

When I opened my eyes, I looked here and there. This place looks like an abondoned area. I turned to my left side and seen that anna is sitting in the chair, and he is freaking tied by rope. What the fuck.

That is when I seen myself, I too were tied in chair. Oh my god, yes how I will forget that someone were kept something over my nose right.

I turned and seen outside from the building window, where the sun is rising. Oh no. That means it's a judgement day.

"Anna" I called him slowly.

"Yes sir, don't worry they two were here only. And other two members were in the ground floor of this building.... yes we are continously monitoring them only. So don't worry sir. Once the case is closed, you can come here and torture them. Okay sir" I heard one male voice.

So I immediately closed my eyes and acted like I was still in the unconscious state. As the voice started to hear in my back.

"Hy varadhan, varadhan" I heard that same man calling him.

"Yes boss" another voice came.

But its in a slurpy voice. I think he is drunked.

"What you have done. How many times I have said not to drink while you were doing your job. This work was given by very high profile person. Why are drinking like this you useless fellow. Where is our other members." that man asked varadhan it seems.

"Sorry boss. Because of see.... Seeing high amount. I drinked boss, but let me tel... Tell you I will be more calculative in watching over them in this drunked state only boss. So don't worry" varadhan said.

After that they both gone, I mean i didn't heard their voice so I slightly opened my eyes and seen that there is no one in this room. Even the door were closed.

I turned to my left and seen Anna is unconsciousness still now. Through the window, an light is illimunating  in this room. So I can able to see.

"Okay varadhan take care of them. And call sathish  to look over them too. And in next 2 hour I think they will open their eyes, so keep monitoring  them. Prasanth sir called and warned me already. So, Don't do any mistakes in this. Do you get it" I heard the same voice at the door, but no one came inside.

"Okay boss, I will wait here itself and look over them." varadhan said it seems.

"And don't forget to inform me if you felt any suspicious over them. Okay. And what about another two person" that boss asked again.

"You were asking about that pragathi girl and one boy right." varadhan asked.

"Yes"

"They two were in the unconscious state, and those two were under sathish and another boy monitoring only. As its a basement, those two boys were staying there. I will look over everyone. Do... Don't worry boss. Even Saravanan will come soon. So it wont be problem." varadhan replied.

"Mmmm okay"

After that I didn't heard any voice. So it means he gone to rounds to the basement.

I have to utilise this time.

"Anna" I called Anna.

But he is not at all responding. I kept calling him. Oh no I have to do something.

"Anna anna" I again called him this time with some more louder.

But no use.

Think ezhil, think.....

I somehow moved the fucking tied chair, and right now am nearer to him. So I just pressed my foot over his.

Am sorry anna.

Am sorry.

"Ahh" he slowly moaned in pain. Oh my anna. Poor he. I again pressed my foot over him. As I don't want to waste any more of my time.

After some mins he opened his eyes with much diffuclty and seen here and there. Atlast his eyes  stopped at me.

"Iniya lil.. Si..sis"he called me.

" Anna"i called.

" Are you fine "he asked me. I nodded my head at him.

" Please anna do something
We have to escape from here Anna. Do something. It is judgement day for Vihaan anna. Please "I kept saying to him.

"Iniya calm down, calm" he said to me.

"Wait let me to do something" he said and tried to get his hand out from the tied rope. But couldn't able to, and even me too tried it. But couldn't succeed in it.

"Wait I always used to carry one knife with me in my Jean back pocket because of the bitch aunty, what if she tried to rape me then I can use this knife over here right. So let me try to cut this rope with this" he said. I nodded my head at him.

"Can you able to cut it anna." I alsed him

"Am a navy pilot lil sis. We have given vigorous training." Anna proudly said at me. I smiled at him.

Then he started to cut it. After some 10 mins he somehow he cutted the rope.

"Wow" I said at him. He then cut the rope which is tied over his leg.

After that he came towards me and started to cut the rope in my hands and legs. After 5 mins we both  came out of the tied chair. Atlast we both started to walk towards the door. But before that we heard some voice.

"Boss said that we need to take care of these creatures. Comeon, I was in charge for you all right now. You three look over that two members properly. I will take care here" its varadhan.

"Anna, he is in drunk state" I slowly said to Anna. He immediately grabbed my hand and made me to stand against the wall. So if the door opens, it will cover me.

"Anna you" I slowly asked him.

"Stay still iniya" he said and started to look for something. Then he took some wood and he stood against the wall too. After sometime the room door open. And that man entered into the room, he couldn't even able to walk properly. Once he came inside he took the door and closed the door. That's it, he seen me, as his eyes landed on me. Oh no.

"You, wh....." he couldn't able to speak as Anna just hitted that drunked man's head. He just like that hitted the floor. That's it.

"Wow anna" I chirped at him.

"Lil sis we are still in the danger zone. So behave like one" he said and nodded his head as no at my behaviour.

"Am having my brother" I said at him and hugged him.

"Oh my sis liking is into actions it seems." he asked me.

"Anna no talks comeon. I heard that they kept pragathi and abinash in the basement" I said to him.

"Okay let's go" saying this he grabbed me and then we both started to move out.

But again another man came, ahh not again man. Anna fought with him and made him to lie in the floor after a lots of beaten. Then we both were started to search for the basement way.

Atlast we found the way to that room. We some how sneaked into the room. At the end of the room, another two bastards were sitting and having their breakfast it seems. The room is only illuminated by two light. There abinash and pragati were tied in the chair. And Both were in the unconsciousness state.

First we both kneel down on the floor and started to move towards them. As we don't want that bastards to get to see us.

Anna first started to untie abinash, I too helped them so I started to untie pragati. Once we done with that, I tried to call pragtahi. But she closed her eyes as soon as once she opened it. She again started to sleep as if she were sleeping in her bed. What the heck.

"Pragathi, open your eyes. We are not in your damn bedroom" Anna slowly said. As abinash opened his eyes and came to his sober state.

"Leave me you moron suresh. Always, mocking me in front of others. But in private you were acting as lovey dovey with me. I hate you suresh. I fucking hate you. I fucking hate your kisses. I hate....." anna didn't let her to speak as he closed her mouth.

"There is no need to close the mouth hereafter Anna. We heard" I said to him laughingly.

"I I...." anna tried to speak but couldnt able to. Hahha.

Pragathi atlast opened her eyes as soon as she felt someone touching her mouth.

When she opened her eyes, she looked at Anna. Anna started to take his hand.

"Sur..." anna again closed her mouth. So only the muffling voice is heard. But somehow she took the hand of Anna, and grabbed him towards her face and kissed Anna lips.

What the heck is happening here. Wait Vihaan case, aha fuck her she is kissing him.

And we were seeing this, instead of going gfrom here.

"Anna" I slowly called them. As they both were kissing very interestingly. No no not now. What the fuck.

Even that, rowdies too didn't turned this side. What a goons. Did they really a goons or what.

I think it will better to call the goons  itself to make these creatures separate. Even slightly pragati started to moan.

"Anna, Vihaan case" I slowly said to them.

Atlast they stopped the kissing.

"Sorry" anna said by scratching his neck by seeing me.

"Suresh I need another ki...." pragathi stopped and seen us with wide eyes. I think she came into the sober state now only it seems.

"What are you doing here" pragathi asksed me nad abinash.

" Me and akka came for tour pragathi akka... No no anni" abinash said.

Then pragati turned around and came into the sense it seems.

"Oh my god. What were doing here. Didn't you both gone to the anna case. Oh no." she slowly said.

Then I said whatever happened yesterday. How prasanth and aruna blackmailed us with they both guys.

"Am sorry akka. Actually me and abinash followed that bitch and took some videos akka. They itself said everything that how bitch raped Anna, and how she used Anna for her friends. Even ananya too give her share of points. And also we captured before yesterday that ananya meet with her original lover Monish, were she said every details clearly, that why she use Vihaan. Everything akka. But atlast when we both strated to go out once we took the video. But we got caught as you know this moron suresh called me. So yeah we fucking got caught." pragati slowly said to us.

" Wait first lets go from here. Why we are behaving like a mental persons. Comeon fast "I slowly said to them

" Yes akka comeon " saying this pragati stood up.

" You fools, what the fuck you were doing, not even watching these creatures properly. Fucking bastards " an voice boomed. We all turned and seen that second man who we tackled at that floor were standing at the entrance.

"Hy how.. What... They both were tied right. How saravanan" one man who was eating at first asked at the man who is standing in the step of door.

Not now.

"We trapped" I said.

"We will face it Akka" pragathi said.

That saravanan came towards us with a knife in his hand. Oh no.

"Fucking useless fellow, just catch them and tie them again" saravanan said. But Anna just like gone before him and tackled him to the ground. Then they both started to fight. But at the same time other two came and started to grab three of us. Abinash too tried to hit one member and we too helped him.

But at one point, we four tackled and made two male to unconscious, but another one just grabbed pragati and kept the knife around her neck. We all stopped.

"Everyone just kneel down in the floor. If anyone of you moved a bit, I will just plunge this knife into this girl neck." one man said.

"Boss" that man said at someone.

We turned and seen it is varadhan. But he is in now in sober state.

"Please leave her. Please" I shouted at him. As that man behind pragathi started to deepen the knife over pragathi's neck.

"Go away iniya along with abinash I will take care of it." Anna slowly said towards me.

"Anna what are you saying" I asked him slowly.

"Go iniya, think about Vihaan." anna said and just like that turned and took varadhan and placed the knife in his neck which Anna had.

"Go iniya, time is already going to be 11. Just go. Every evidences were in the car. I kept it under the backseat of the car. Just see under it you will get it. Please open it and see it. It is the original video" anna said to me.

"Don't you both dare to step out of this room. Or else I won't leave this girl" man behind pragati said.

Pragathi looks frightened.

"Iniya go right now." Anna said. Abinash tried to move forward to pragathi. But that man started to deepen that knife even more.

"Stay there" that man shouted at abinash.

"But Anna, pragati..." I cried out.

"Iniya don't waste time. Go away right now. See, for me pragati is my life. I won't leave her just like that I will take care of her lil sis. If you were present, then it will be difficult for me to fight. Just go and even the time is ticking now, go iniya. We have to save Vihaan and at the same time pragati too. "anna slowly said to me.

But I nodded my head as no.

" She is my life iniya. She is my love. I won't leave her. Don't you believe me "Anna asked me. Abinash took my hand and started to drag me.

" Akka plea...se go. Don't worry about me"pragathi slowly said.

" Thank you "I mouthed at both. They both nodded.

But that man shouted at us to not go.

" Leave her you fucking bastard. Took your creepy hand above from my girl. Or else you will see the hell right now "Anna shouted, but abinash just dragged me out of the building. Once we reached out, there we looked for Anna car. We didn't able to see it at where we left it.

Me and abinash searched for it. Do they took the pendrive from the car. No no. Please no.

Atlast the car we able to find the car where parked at the backside of the banglow. Abinash opened the car, as its not even locked. The car looks like they have searched it. So I just started to search for the pebdrive in the back seat, exactly where Anna asked me to.

After 5 mins of search, I fedup as I couldn't able to find it.

"What if they took it" I asked abinash.

"Akka dont get panic. Don't worry I have the video which i took yesterday. As I uploaded the video once I ended it, to my Google drive. After 30 mins alone we both got caught to those bitches so yeah the video is safe in my Google drive. What they smashed is my phone only. " abinash said. Atleast we have that evidences.

Then I took the backseat and abinash started to drive.

" Abinash fast. "I said to him. He nodded his head. And started to drive in little faster.

While driving, somewhere abinash put the sudden break I just hitted my head at the car seat.

" Sorry akka"abinash said. I nodded my head.

Ahh it's paining.

"Abinash fa's..." I stopped as at my foot one pebdrive is there. I took it and inspected it, same as yesterday's one Anna while speaking shown the same pendrive right.

"Abinash we got the pendrive" I shouted at him.

"Akka it's already past 1 hour. What we can do now akka. What if the case...." abinash slowly asked me.

"No no... I hope Vihaan will try to defend himself and put his valid points to safegaud before the court or atleast he would have tried to extend the case timing right. Just drive fast." I said.

"Still in 15 mins we will reach akka" he said.

"Abinadh pass my phone along with OTG cable" I said to him. He nodded his head and passed it to me.

I opened the pendrive folders and looked into it.

I first copied the files in my phone and uploaded those files in my drive. Then I played it.

The video played. Actually this is even more original video. Which is she raped Vihaan for the first time by giving him some drug right. In that video, Where the bitch is hoped onto the bed and lied beside Vihaan and started to caress his body. Then she started to remove Vihaan dress ad then she tried to rape him, everything is recorded. Even that, for morphing purpose she took some videos right that too were recorded. Overall video. Oh my god. She kept this video safe.

"This is enough" I said to sbinadh.

" We will prove Anna's innocence" abinash said.

After 10 mins we reached the court.

Once abinash stopped the car. I just started to run by grabbing abinash hand. We didn't even lock the car.

So somehow we reached the courtroom, where Vihaan's case is helding.

Vihaan's pov:

That's it. My life is doomed. I can't be able to enjoy my life hereafter.

My daughter, I will miss her.

What happened to iniya, why she didn't came still now. I miss her. Is she in some danger or what. Oh god please help her, even vishal and uncle kept on looking at the door.

Am sorry fluffy, your Vihaan failed you. Am not a man. Am a waste creature. Even after keeping my points before them no one is ready to believe me. Am a failure.

An useless.

Judge started to read the judgement.

"After hearing both side points, I came into the conclusion, as every evidences is against him. So, Mr. Vihaan is the rap......" judge stopped his words.

"One minute your honor" we all heard a voice.

Everyone turned back at the source of the voice.

I too turned back and seen who is that.

It is my fluffy and abimash. They look like they have ranned some marathon.

She looked at me and smiled.

D.. Did... She... Get any evidence.

Which means will she took me out. Will I be released.

Will am going to be free from that bitch clutch.

Will am going to be free from rape.

Really.

As if she sensed my thoughts, she nodded her head at me as yes.

"Mine" she mouthed at me. POlice grabbed her, but she kept smiling at me.

"Excuse me Miss who are you. Its wrong to interrupt court case like this." judge calmly said. Then he started to bang the gavel over the table.

"Am Ezhilarasi, your honor. I want to produce some evidences against bi... I mean vihaan's aunty" fluffy said.

"Leave them" judge ordered.

Author's note:

Thank you all.

How was the chapter?

Did you liked it?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all😍

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
1.5M 53.6K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
254K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
3.1K 292 17
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...