❣︎Broken Whispers❣︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~... More

~Cast~
~Prologue~
~Chapter-1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Chapter- 33~
~Chapter- 34~
~Chapter- 35~
~Chapter- 36~
~Chapter- 37~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Announcement~

~Chapter- 16~

4.7K 311 63
By doobydoo_1801

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."
-Thomas Carlyle

*Get your glasses on people! A treat ahead for you all!!*

"Raizel! It's so good to see you again bro!" Lucas exclaimed and went to Raizel.

They both hugged and Raizel nodded at Lucas.

Wait, does this guy ever smile!? Like his cousing is greeting him and he nodded his head!!??

"How are you Luke?" He asked Lucas and the latter smiled.

"Great bro! How have you been?!" Lucas asked back as they started walking to where we sat.

"Good" he replied and they settled down. He nodded at Ayra and Sofia politely and when his eyes darted towards me.

It's as if no one is around us. I kept looking at him and he kept looking at me. His right hand had a bruise and a bandage wrapped around it. And for some weird reason I want to reach out and hold his hand. For some weird reason I want to go settle my little ass down on his sprawled out legs and caress his hand.

*Bitch! I knew you were a horny ass!* My subcon smirked at me like the badass bitch she is.

I sucker punched it in my mind and shrugged the thoughts off.

"Raizel!! You came!" Amalia said happily as she noticed him and came to him to hug him.

He got up but he didn't hug her. It was just her hugging him. He nodded at her in a formal greeting and I frowned.

His parents seem so warm towards him then why is he behaving formal even towards them?

Even his dad seemed down looking at his greeting.

My confusion about him and intrigue are buldin over and over.

Mrs. Deluca....oops! Sorry Amalia though covered her disappointment up with a smile and said.

"Let's go have lunch now kids!!" She said cheerfully and we all smiled getting up.

Lunch was eventful with all of us chatting. All except one. And three guesses to see who it is!!!

I was sitting between Lucas and Sofia. Wholetime me and Lucas were speaking about things and I can feel a hole burning through the side of my head.

I know he is looking at me but I once didn't dare look at him. It would only lead to me thinking more about him and we don't want that now, do we?!

Lunch went smooth and we went back to talking and laughing in the living room. Mr and Mrs. Deluca went somewhere. Whereas Raizel is nowhere to be seen.

"Hey! Can I know where is the bathroom?" I asked Vince in a hushed tone and he showed me a room upstairs. I smiled at him and excused myself from my friends and went upstairs.

I entered some and I quickly went inside the bathroom to do my business. But what came as a shock was that Raizel is in the room as soon as I stepped out. That's not even the shock.

He is naked. Well, half naked!

If I thought he looked hot with a shirt on, then I change my words. He looks even more delicious without a shirt on.

Fuck! His tattoos are making him look even more beautiful. He has a huge lion tattoo on the left side of his chest. The lion is growling and chasing some skulls. Demons. It signifies strength and it made me more curious.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked surprised to find me here. But I sensed annoyance too.

"I...that... bath..." I stuttered as I looked at him. This whole time, he didn't speak a word to me. Having him half naked in this closed space where we are alone is messing with my head.

"Who let you in? This is my fucking room" he said in a gruff, angered voice. I gulped but I didn't avert my eyes from him.

Before I can contemplate I started walking towards him slowly and I can hear his breath hitch as I reached him.

I seriously don't understand why I do certain things. Like I don't understand how I simply shut down my thinning skills and do certain things. This is one of them.

I lifted my hand and placed my finger on his chest. On his tattoo. I traced it softly with my fingers and his body went rigid. My breathing turned uneven as I stood so close to him.

"What the fuck are you doing Ms. Thompson?" Mr. Deluca asked as he caught my hand gently. I didn't reply and pried my hand away from his.

I then traced my tattoo on another tattoo on the right side of his body. It's a writing called "combattimento". I didn't know the meaning of that but it's written beautifully.

"What does it mean?" I asked softly and he grunted. He didn't respond for a while and my hand just rested on it.

"Fight" he said gruffly and I looked at him keenly.

"Who are you fighting against?" I asked in a soft tone and his body went even more rigid than before.

"That's none of your fucking business" he said harshly and pried my hand away.

Though I know it's true, for some reason it hurt and I stepped away. He looked away and ran a hand through his hair.

"Right! Sorry! I....uh....I'll leave" I said giving him a small smile and turned to leave. As I walked to the door, his hand clasped mine in his and turned me around, colliding me with his chest.

A gasp tore through my mouth at our closeness. He pulled me closer so that there is no gap between us and rested his strong arms around me.

"Why are you coming closer to me?* He asked in a harsh tone.

"You are the one who is pulling me closer" I said looking into his eyes.

"You should have accepted my offer! This stupid whatever is going on is messing with me!" He literally growled at me in anger stepping away.

Though it's wrong, I chuckled and smirked at his anger. People describe him emotionless but anger is also an emotion. Frustration is also an emotion. Confusion is also an emotion. And the fact he is feeling those because of me is making me a little smug.

"Why do you think sleeping with me would be the key?! And how do you know that even I would get rid of this attraction if I sleep with you?! I mean what if I don't get any pleasure from you or you are not good enough?!" I asked innocently shrugging my shoulders except I asked a wrong question.

The minute I asked thay question his eyes narrowed on me darkening at the sight of me as he took a step closer.

"Oh I do know that I would pleasure you in ways you never imagined babygirl. You wanna see a proof?" He asked and the next thing I can comprehend is him fisting the collar of my dress and pulling me closer as his lips crashed on mine.

My eyes went wide at his action and I held onto his shoulders to steady myself.

His hands are pulling me unbelievably closer to him and I can feel the hard contours of his body on mine.

My hands sneaked up to the back of his neck and I pulled him close, weaving my fingers through his smooth hair.

*Finally we got to touch his smooth hair!!* My subconscious sighed happily and I hi-fied it! That is priority!!

He sucked on my lips and it's not gentle. It's rough, it's passionate, its so feverish that I gripped him tight and close. My heart is running a mile a minute and I can't breathe. My knees are falling apart and my mind and heart became foggy. Yet, I can't stop. He tastes so good. Like a rich wine and so manly. His hard yet smooth cologne wafting through my senses.

All I can concentrate on is biting his smooth lips. I bit on his bottom lip and he grunted, his left hand inching closer up my thigh, caressing my skin.

I moaned as he bit on my lip and sucked on it to smooth the sting. When I am absolutely out of air I pushed at his chest and he pulled back.

The only thing heard is our breaths heavy and in need of air. I cupped my mouth after what just happened and he just stared at me as he regained his oxygen back.

"Wait! Woah! We just kissed?!" I asked him, not able to believe if it's real.

For the first ever time since I met, I saw his lips pull into a curve, a smirk.

"We did" he said, his voice sporting amusement, causing me to get even more surprised.

Woah! He is being different today!

"Coco!" Ayra's voice reached my ears and I knew she is coming in search of me.

I panicked over what just happened and I looked at him alarmed.

"I...I...gotta go! See you later!" I said with a nervous smile and was about to flee when he caught my hand and brought me closer again.

"I don't know what the fuck you are doing to me but remember babygirl, I will meet you soon. And stop flirting with Lucas" he said looking at me seriously and my eyes went wide.

Before I can question his what's happening the door barged open and I saw Ayra and Vince standing at the entrance looking at us wide eyed.

Oh boy!

Hello lovely people!!!! Wohooo!!! They kissed!!!! I actually didn't think if keeping a kiss scene but let's say I thought this would be nice and kept this! Have a treat you all!!! And stay tuned for more! Lemme know your thoughts and enjoy reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
1.8M 75.5K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...