𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Rom... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - THE ALPHA
Ch. 102 - REUNIONS
Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - THE HUNT IS ON
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE
Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE

1K 63 19
By _devilishEJ_

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Eighty-Five
Radio Silence

"The corpus callosum is not only the largest white matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other. The ability for all parts of the brain to communicate and to work together help us make leaps in cognitive thinking. Any questions? Thoughts? Insight?" Ms. Finch explained.

Lydia sighed softly as she slightly glanced around the classroom when her eyes slowly trailed to the window making her notice a blue jeep sitting in the parking lot and a guy from the tow truck company looking it over. She stared at it for a moment as if she was in a trance. There was a familiarity to it but she didn't recognize it.

"Lydia." Ms Finch said making Lydia snapped out of the trance and looked at Ms. Finch. "...I completely agree." Lydia said and Ms. Finch hummed and nodded slightly before pointing at the window. "Is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" Ms. Finch asked and Lydia shook her head.

"No... I don't think so..." She trailed off making Ms. Finch raise her eyebrows, "No." Lydia corrected herself and Ms. Finch nodded, "Okay, good. Now, many people credit the corpus callosum, uh, for giving us a sense of intuition, gut instinct, that even we ourselves aren't aware." Ms. Finch started explaining.

Lydia glanced over at Azalea, who sat next to her, as Ms. Finch started walking away. "What is it?" Azalea whispered and Lydia shook her head slightly as she subconsciously looked back out the widow to see the guy starting to hook up the jeep. "I'll be right back." She said before getting up and running out of class. Azalea and Scott glanced at each other before quickly running after Lydia.

"Hey! Hey, you can't tow this Jeep!" Lydia said as she ran out side and over to the jeep making the guy look over at her. "Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned." He said and she rolled her eyes before resting her hand on the jeep and giving him a fake smile, "And now it's not." She said making him raise his eyebrows at her.

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" He asked and she rolled her eyes again, "Does it matter?" She asked and he scoffed. "Sounds like a no." He said and she went to say something but Scott and Azalea ran up to them. "It's mine! Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it... once I get the keys... from my locker... after you leave." Scott said.

"I'm sorry. Once it's on the hook-" The guy started to say but Azalea cut him off, "Please don't say, "You're on the hook."" She cringed making him frown. "Well, I can't now." He said and went to move but Scott spoke up, "Oh, I... Okay, look, there's gotta be something that we can do. Sign something? Call someone-"

"Pay someone?" Lydia asked making the guy look over at her for a moment before smirking, "Drop fee is a hundred and fifty. Cash." He said and Scott's eyes widened. "A hundred and fifty? This thing isn't even worth that much." Scott said, looking over at Lydia, who just rolled her eyes as she pulled out her wallet.

"How much you got?" Lydia asked as Scott counted his money, "Uh, how much have you got?" He asked and she rolled her eyes slightly. "Just give me your money." She said and Azalea pulled out thirty dollars and handed it to Lydia. "All I have is fifty dollars. And when I say "all," I mean all..." Scott said and Lydia just grabbed his money before handing it to the guy.

He smirked before detaching the jeep and walking over to his truck. "Hey." Scott said making Lydia look over at him, "You know I don't actually have the keys to this thing, right?" He said and she glanced at the jeep and shrugged.

"Well, now we have a jeep."

Scott walked out of his classroom right as Azalea and Malia ran down the stairs. "There you are." Azalea said making hin turn to her, "You guys heard it too?" He asked and they nodded. "Where's it coming from?" Malia asked and he glanced down the hall, "This way."

The ran down the hall and outside to find Lydia standing in front of the jeep making them run over to her. "It's coming from inside." She said and Scott, Azalea and Malia walked over to the driver side door. Scott pulled on the handle but the door was locked making him sigh. "Did somebody just lock the keys inside?" Malia asked.

"Break it." Lydia said making them glance over at her. Scott turned back to the jeep and pulled on the handle until the lock broke. In the middle of the front seats sat a police scanner where the static was coming from.

Azalea, Scott, Lydia and Malia looked around the jeep until the police scanner suddenly went quiet making them stop. "Why'd it stop?" Malia asked from the driver seat as Lydia looked at it, "It doesn't matter." She said as she flipped one of the switches but it never went back on making her sigh.

"There has to be a reason." She mumbled and then Scott sniffed the air and looked around confused. "Did you catch a scent?" Azalea asked making him look over at her, "Yeah, uh... Ours. Mine, yours... all four of us."

"Mine? I've never been in this Jeep before." Malia said and Scott shrugged, "Neither have we." He said as he gestured to Azalea who nodded and Lydia sighed. "Yes, we have. We just don't remember it." She said. "I thought we were done with that?" Malia said making Lydia roll her eyes while Scott nodded slightly.

"Lydia, Parrish checked the VIN number. There's no record of an owner." Azalea said and Lydia just shrugged. "Well, the Jeep didn't just drive itself here." She said and Azalea and Scott nodded slightly when they realized she bad a point making Malia scoff, "Whose side are you on?" She asked making Scott's eyes widen.

"I'm on everyone's side." He said and Malia looked at Azalea who shrugged slightly, "The only person whose ever been able to scare me is Lydia so I'm on her side."

"He's not real. Trust me. I've lost a lot of people in my life. It's a long list, and I don't feel like adding to it." Malia said as Lydia stared digging around the glove box and scoffed. "You might not have to... Not if we get him back." She said and then pulled out a paper and read it over before holding up a registration form for the jeep.

"This is from '96. And there's no name." Lydia said as she read it over, "But there's an address. 129 Woodbine Lane." Malia said and realization crossed over Lydia's face.

"I know that address."

Later that day Lydia pulled up to the school where Scott and Azalea stood in front of the tow truck guy next to the jeep. "We already paid you for that drop fee." Scott said and the guy shrugged, "Yeah, and I dropped it, all right? Now, I'm picking it up again." The guy said as Lydia walked up to them.

"How much? I'll write you a check." She said and the guy shook his head, "It's not about how much- they want it out of here, okay? It's not up to me." He said and went to walk over to the jeep but Azalea stood in the way. "Don't make me move you, sweetheart. Okay? I'm hookin' this thing up and I am towing it away." The guy said and Azalea just raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What did you just call me?" She asked but before anyone could say anything a squeaking sound came making them loom over to see Malia pulling the hook off the rope. "Your truck's broke." She said as she handed him the hook while he looked at her crazy and she just smiled.

A little while later Scott, Azalea and Lydia were falling asleep in the jeep and Malia stood outside when all of the sudden a loud roar made them jump up. "What the hell?" Scott muttered as they climbed out of the jeep and ran over to Malia. "Did you hear that?" Malia asked and Lydia nodded, "I think all of Beacon Hills heard that." She said.

"Who is it?" Scott asked and Malia shook her head, "I'm not sure, but I think I recognize it." Malia said and all glanced at each other. "Go!" Lydia said and almost instantly, Scott, Azalea and Malia ran off.

"Hey, any luck?" Scott asked as he, Azalea and Malia met up with each other after a little while of looking around. "No. He hasn't roared again. I've got a scent, but..." Malia said and Azalea shook her head slightly, "There's something wrong with it." She said and Malia nodded.

"It smells like whoever it is...is burning." Malia said before there was a distant roar making them glance at each other before following it. They ran until they found the burnt body of a man and they cautiously walked towards him.

"I hear a heartbeat." Azalea said as Scott grabbed her hand, "Who is that?" He asked and Malia furrowed her brows. "I don't know, but I know the scent, even through the barbecue." She said as she walked over to the man while Scott and Azalea glanced around. "How do you think he got here? There's no tracks, no fire..." He said all of the sudden the man's eyes shot open making them jump slightly before Malia's eyes widen.

"Oh, my God! Peter?" Malia asked and the man mumbled in pain as it seemed like he tried to nod making Azalea and Scott run over to them. "Who's Peter?" Azalea asked and Malka glanced at him, "Peter Hale- my dad." Malia said and Azalea looked at the man before realization crossed over her features.

"Peter... I've known him I've known him since he was like seventeen. How did I forget that?" She asked and Scott nodded, "He bit me. How could I forget him?" He asked and Malia raised her eyebrows slightly. "How did I forget him?" She asked and Peter weakly tried to nod at his hand making Malia look down, "He has something." She said.

Peter started letting out pained grunts making the three of them take his pain away for a moment before his passed out. The three if them glanced at each other before Malia pulled something out of Peter's hand. "What is it?" Azalea asked and then Malia held up a set of keys.

Lydia sat in the driver side seat staring at set keys that she was holding, Scott in the passenger seat and Azalea in the back. A few minutes ago Scott ran back to the jeep with a set of keys. Lydia took a deep breath before putting the keys in the ignition and turning them. The engine sputtered but didn't turn on making her sigh and stop before turning them again.

"Don't flood it." Scott said from the back seat making Azalea looked at him, "Do you even know what that means?" She asked making Scott glance back at her, "Not really." Scott said. Lydia took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a second before putting the key back in and turning it. This time it worked and the jeep came to life making their eyes widen and they all chuckled happily. They all sat there for a moment waiting for something to happen but nothing did.

All of the sudden the police scanner turned on and radio static came through making them jump. Scott went to turn it down but then a voice came through, "Hello?"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Azalea said as a voice started to come through again, "Hello? Is anyone there? Can anyone hear me?" They said making Lydia look up at Scott and Azalea with glossy eyes. She quickly pulled off the mic and held a button down, "Stiles?" She asked and then Scott and Azalea leaned closer. "Stiles?" Scott asked, "Are you there?" Azalea asked and they waited for a moment.

"Scott? Azalea? Lydia? Is that you?" Stiles asked over the radio making them all let out a relieved chuckled, "Oh, my God, Stiles! We can hear you!" Lydia said as tears slightly clouded her vision.

"Oh, my God. You know me? You remember me?"

"Stiles, is thi-is this you? Is this actually you?"

"Yeah. It's me... Do you remember the last thing I said to you?" He asked and Lydia thought for a moment, "You said... You said, "Remember I love you." She said making Azalea smile softly as they could hear him let out a breath of relief. "Are you okay?" Azalea asked and Lydia leaned forward a bit, "Where are you?" She asked. "We're comin' to get you." Scott said and almost instantly, Stiles's voice came through.

"No, no, no. You can't. You won't be able to find me."

"Stiles, what-what are you talking about? Just tell us where you are, and we'll- we'll come and..." Scott said and Stiles cut him off. "Look, just remember this- Canaan. Okay? You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan." Stiles said and then the radio went static again making their eyes widen.

"Stiles? Stiles!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...
8.2K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
22.3K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
352K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...