FOREVER FOR EACH OTHER

By Secretstar_0204

This is the story of the many pairs which made by destiny there are alot of miseries, problem in their way bu... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53 (the truth)
Episode 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
Episode 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
Episode 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
Episode 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
Episode 74
Episode 75 (final part)

EPISODE 32

158 18 29
By Secretstar_0204

At fang mansion, (3:00 pm)

Aunt lu : child, I know you are not feeling bad what about you go out for a walk...

Baicao (smiling) : okay aunty...

Aunt lu : if you don't mind can I ask you for a favor??

Baicao: yess, say...

Aunt lu : I know tingyi and tinghao, they won't going to eat anything.. So I packed some food for them, can you give them??

Baicao get silenced..

Aunt lu: it's okay dear... I will go by myself...

Baicao takes a deep breath...

Baicao (smiling) : I will.. Don't worry....

Aunt lu (in mind) : this child is really strong... She didn't deny me, I know there is something wrong... As tinghao was a bold man, he was quite naughty but in anger or sadness, he behaves like a cold person... Hope I will make happy...

Baicao; okay aunty, I m going...

She take the lunch box and went out...

Baicao: I can give senior tingyi but him... No, I will give to shen bo..

She came to xian wu Hall... There was a lot of students practicing...

Baicao: grandpa is not here... Still everyone was managing it nice, I know it is done by senior shen bo.. He also help in fang enterprise and here also...

Then she was going but listen a familiar voice from a room.... She peek a little, there was shen bo and tinghao....

Tinghao: umm.. Everything is good... Alot of students is going to take part, right??

Baicao: so he is also here...

Shen bo: yeah!!! Senior brother, I also didn't take part from so long.. So I m thinking...

Tinghao (smiling) : yeah!! Why not...

Shen bo: brother, it's really hard for you to act.. I know there is alot of pain behind your smile...

Tinghao: leave it...

Shen bo: brother, I don't know what happened but last night you are really angry, I think again any conflict arises...

Tinghao: even if i say the truth I accept it's my mistake, I have to control my anger but when I see her with someone else, I get out of control. Earlier she doesn't love me, maybe didn't realize it but I already lose hope that I can't get her.. Now I get her so just wanted her to be with me.. It's sounds selfish.. But I don't wanna see her with someone else...and that Meng xiao, I m gonna kill him...

Baicao: what?? How did he know I m with Meng xiao??

Shen bo: so you doubted her...

Tinghao angrily get stand... Baicao leaves the lunch box...

They both heard the sound... Came out... Both get shocked to see baicao... There were tears in her eyes...

Shen bo and tinghao (surprised) : baicao!!

She ran away from their...

Tinghao (loudly) : baicao!!

Tinghao looks at Shen bo with a murderous look...

Tinghao (angrily) : I wish I could have time to beat you... (Pointing his finger towards him) You!!

He also go behind baicao...

Shen bo (tensed) : ohh no, what I did?? How can I say like this??

Baicao was crying while running...

Baicao: she again doubted on my character.. If I just come with a guy then... He started doubting, how can he??

She was completely broked...

Baicao (loudly) : why?? Why??

Then tinghao ran and come in front of her.....

Tinghao: Baicao, you are misunderstanding!! It's not the way you listen...

Baicao remove her tears..

Baicao: I don't wanna talk... Please go away...

Tinghao (impatiently) : hey, just listen me... I really didn't doubted on your character.. You are misunderstanding let me clear it..

Baicao (loudly) : enough!! Fang tinghao, go away from my way...

Tinghao: baicao, just listen me... You can't judge anything before knowing the truth...

Baicao (crying) : what truth?? My whole life was a lie.... You are not the way I think... You are a Cheapster...

Tinghao (tensed) : see, I haven't doubted on your character... Whatever Shen bo said was not the way I think..

Baicao (angrily) : last night whatever you did is because you are thinking that I have an affair with Meng xiao...

Tinghao (solicated) : no!! Baicao, I was just jealous.. You know na I really get out of control when I see you with someone else...

Baicao: no!! If you are just jealous then you won't behave that way... In your heart there is definitely a doubt that there is something between me and Meng xiao.... Otherwise you won't behave that way... (Crying) you again broked my trust.., in America also you doubted on my character, that Mr yang and me has an affrair.. Now again..!! I really hate you... You promised that you won't think like this again...

Tinghao hold her arms...

Tinghao (grievously) ; no!! I don't even think like this, I know you just love me.. Please trust me... I didn't doubted on your character...

Baicao angrily reomove his clutch from her arms...

Baicao (shouting) : don't touch me!!! Fang tinghao, you are a biggest lier in this world... Your all promises are fake... (Angrily) Okay, listen yes.. I have an affrair with everyone.. Do you have any problem...?? I m a characterless girl... Are you satisfied..?? Happy?? You think I don't love you then I really don't love you... I hate you...

Tinghao was having tears but he was trying to console her...

Tinghao (pleading) : please don't say like this... I trust you... You can't love anyone else.... Just I m jealous.. Nothing than this.. You are roaming with that bastard, I feel so bad.. You know what he is trying to create misunderstanding between us and he was able to do so....

Baicao; I really don't care about anyone, if you trusted me then you won't come in others talk.. It's all your fault, you don't trust me... You think I m characterless...

Tinghao gets out of control...

Tinghao (angrily) : ohh really, I came in others talk... Wow..!! Then tell me who is roaming with that bastard.. You are a dumb girl who get friendly with anyone, even with your enemy.. Just easily came in others talk... You know what he send me alot of pictures of your and him together... Also last night you are talking to him about our personal matter.. Woah!! Saying to me!!that I came in others talk....

Baicao (angrily) : stop your rubbish... Don't try to hide your mistake... Fang tinghao, you didn't trust me... Whatever happens is just because of you, if you get jealous then also you can't behave this way... Also if you doubted me then also I didn't expect this from you...You are just lustful, nothing than this... You just wanna a rhyme to do all this...

Tinghao slaps her hardly.... They both get shocked at the same time....

Tinghao (looking at his hand) : ohh no!! (He look at baicao) I.. M sorry, I don't wanna hurt you.. But you are talking rubbish about yourself as well as for me... You also know I don't want all this.. Last night, I don't know what happens, how I did it... But believe me definitely Meng xiao did something which makes me out of control.. Maybe he said something wrong... Please baicao!!

Baicao was silent, looks at him with a smile...

Baicao (smiling) : it's finish, everything is finish.... And yess, don't blame others , first look at yourself...

She turned , started walking....

Tinghao was so much angry but he is also worried for her....

Tinghao (in mind) : how can you say this baicao?? You don't even trust me!! Last night, I don't know how that happen but I know that I didn't doubted on you.. I was just jealous nothing than this... But if you really think like this then I won't give you any clearance...

He remove his tears and turn around... Walk in opposite direction...

They both are completely broken, remembering each other words....

Tinghao (in mind) : god, I really didn't doubted her then why I did it.. I don't even remember anything... Why,?? How I did this?? I was just little angry that she is trusting the one who is taking advantage of her innocence...

Baicao (crying): I really don't even imagine this day would even come in my life... He doubted me again... Why?? Why you don't trust me senior tinghao??

Tinghao came to Shen bo...

Shen bo : brother, I m sorry, I really don't know that baicao is standing at the door..

Tinghao (calmly) : leave it...

Shen bo : brother, I don't have to say like this, just my tongue slipped.... I know you know her completely, she can't betray anyone...

Tinghao: it's okay Shen bo, let her think wrong about me... I don't wanna prove anything... She wasn't going to trust me this time as I broke it with my own hand but still i didn't expect what she said to me... She said I m just lustful towards her nothing than this... Huh!! Whatever...

Shen bo (guilty) : I m sorry brother, it's happening because of me... I m sorry...

Tinghao: no!! There is not others fault, she was right it is all my fault...

Shen bo: are you mad with her??

Tinghao (solicated) : how can I?? .. Umm actually little bit because she wasn't listening me, wasn't trusting me.. I know Its just because of me but she also don't have to talk like this....don't have to roam with anyone like this...

Shen bo: brother she brought food for you and sister....

Tinghao (acting) : yeah!! I m so hungry...you call tingyi here....

Shen bo :okay!!

And here....
Baicao remove her tears,...

Baicao (hardly) : enough is enough!! Fang tinghao, now you don't matter in my life.. I m really going to hate you now...

After a while, she came home back...

Aunt lu : child, so how was your walk??

Baicao (smiling) : nice, I haven't gone out for walking, I'm feeling much better...

Aunt lu (happily) : great!! Go and rest for a while, then we will watch any show or movie...

Baicao: but I don't like it...

Aunt lu: you will like it...

At night....

Tinghao came home..... He saw that baicao was in the living area with aunt lu... They both were watching a show on television... Tinghao also smiles...

Tinghao (in mind) : it's better to see you smiling then crying.. I know it's quite hard to forget that but still you are trying to be happy... I have to clear everything soon otherwise you will definitely go away from me...

He leans forward...

Tinghao: actually yi feng called me as your phone is coming switched off from morning... He wanted to talk to you....

He placed his phone on the table....

Tinghao: I m going in room, aunt lu please send my dinner there as some people won't like my presence...

He went upstairs..

Baicao; why senior yi feng is calling me??

Aunt lu: child you talk.. I am serving him the food...

Baicao: okay, aunty...

She take the phone, went to garden...called yi feng....

Yi feng picked it up...

Yi feng: senior tinghao, did you get home?? You know I m trying to talk to her but... (Suddenly baicao interrupted)

Baicao: senior Yi feng, it's me...

Yi feng (happily) : baicao!!

Baicao: yess, what do you wanna talk to me??

Yi feng (hesitating) : hey, why you don't tell me that you are ....

Baicao (confused) : what??

Yi feng: that you are my.. Sister...

Baicao get shocked...

Baicao (startled) : what.. What?? I..

Yi feng: I know you were thinking that it will affect my health but it was a biggest happiness then why you hide it??

Baicao was too much shocked.. She don't know what to say...

Baicao: senior yi feng, actually (yi Feng interrupted)

Yi feng: hey, can you call me brother??

Baicao close her eyes...

Baicao (sobbing) : yeah,!! Why not!!??

Yi feng: don't cry, silly... You know what the time I get to know this I was getting out of control because of joy... And look at you...

Baicao (solicated) : I also don't wanna cry brother but I don't know why I lost control... I m also happy that I finally get my brother back... Thank you...

Yi feng: baicao, I m sorry... I wasn't with you when you need me.. I was unknown by it but now I will complete my every responsibility..

Baicao (smiling) : thank you very much brother... It's not your fault that you can't be with me, it's just our destiny...

Yi feng: our destiny again bring us together....

Baicao (happily) : I m really really so happy brother finally, I have blood relation with someone.. It's you... I have someone from my own family.. Who won't betray me... Always stand with me in any situation.. Thank you..

Yi feng: I m also too happy.. I also wanna meet you as soon as possible...

Baicao: me too..

Yi feng: so tomorrow, we all are going to resort near beach to enjoy....

Baicao: what?? When??

Yi feng: didn't senior tinghao tell you?? Actually tomorrow we all are going to enjoy.. As I came out from coma and he said that he didn't able to give the party when senior tingyi get selected so he decided to go to resort.... He also know that you are my sister.. He was too happy... That's why make this plan in a sudden.. Everyone was too excited for tomorrow...

Baicao: ohh!! It's nice... I m also so happy that I can enjoy some time with you....

Yi feng: it's one week trip so we will enjoy too much...

Baicao: but what about training and other things??

Yi feng: coach agree about this,they all are very happy....he was also going to give a surprise and senior tinghao.. You know na he was a allrounder, he can manage everything from everywhere...

Baicao: hmm. (In mind)  he was sounding so happy and others are also so happy, I don't have to spoil their happiness, I won't going to tell anyone about anything....

Yi feng (happily) : so my cute, silly sister.. Tomorrow, we will gonna met as brother and sister...

Baicao: yes, I also wanna give you something...

Yi feng: what?? See I can't wait... Please tell me...

Baicao (playfully) : have some patience brother....

Yi feng (politely) : okay, and yes baicao, I really don't know about my parents but they should be very happy to see this...

Baicao: yess, mom and dad will be so happy to see us....

Yi feng: I really can't believe that world Champion fang qi baicao is my real sister....

Baicao: I also can't believe that national champion hu Yi feng is my brother....

They both were laughing.....

Someone was peeking her, it was tinghao who were glaring her from his room balcony...

Tinghao (happily) : I automatically get happy to see your smile.. Maybe this things was able to distract you from yesterday incident...the biggest reason why I planned this is you...i wanted you to divert you from last night incident...I hope at resort everything will sought out between us...

#########

To be continued

What will happen next??

Did this trip will bring new complications in everyone's life??

Everyone is going to enjoy alot, did tinghao and baicao will be like before??

Alot of things is going to happen with them in resort... Hope you will read them also... Because alot of suspense and enjoying is going to happen there... So wait for next part... 🤓🙂🙂😇😇😄😄

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
23.1K 3K 29
When two souls are perfect for each other, nothing will keep them apart. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were destined to be soulmates, two hearts meant to be...
6.2K 344 47
They say a broken heart is useless, but what if it is that broken heart that will be the most priceless? Born into the world of Proud Immortal Demon...
160K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...