As If It's Your Last (2PCY Fa...

By Kayilala

Park Chanyeol is the indifferent strict cold boss of Park Industries and a single father to his son. Despite... More

PROLOGUE
01: MAMA
03: COURTING
04: CAKE
05: PURSUED
06: JAILED
07: CONTRACT
08: GOODNIGHT
09: DINOSAUR
10: GRANDMA
11: HAWAII (PART 1)
12: HAWAII (PART 2)
13: HAWAII (PART 3)
14: GOWN
15: PROTECT
16: EXCEPTION
17: WEDDING
18: NERVES
19: HUSBAND
20: FALL
21: FIRST
22: RAIN
23: CLEAN
24: SECRET
25: EAVESDROP
26: JEALOUSY
27: RELATED
28: SHOW
29: THOUGHTS
30: LET GO
31: PAINTING
32: CHAEYOUNG
33: TATTOO
34: ECLIPSE
35: KEY
36: FAMILY
37: LISHUN SPECIAL
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 01: JENKAI
SPECIAL CHAPTER 02: BABY
SPECIAL CHAPTER 03: LAST

02: OFFER

486 40 12
By Kayilala

02: OFFER
***
R O S É

"Marry me."

I stiffened on my sit infront of Mr. Park's desk when I heard his words. I looked at his face and saw nothing but seriousness.

"Excuse me?" I raised my brow at him.

Did I heard him right or am I hearing things?

"Name your price." Mr. Park leaned his back on his swivel chair, staring at me reluctantly.

"Excuse me Mr. Park but I am not here to offer myself to be your wife." I tried to calmly explain. "I am here to ask for your help to clear my name and the misunderstandings on the media about me being your wife and the mother of your child--"

"Why make it a misunderstanding if we can make the news a reality?"

Is he serious?!

My head is still aching because of my hangover last night. This just adds on the reasons why I regret going inside this building only to see my ex kissing his new girl! And now I am right here infront of my ex's Boss who is proposing to me at our very first meeting?!

I stood up, clearly not buying Mr. Park Chanyeol's proposal.

I may look average because of my poor fashion sense but I am a highly respected Doctor. I will not sell myself to him and be his wife for whatever reason he has in mind.

"Ten Million Dollars." He said just when I took my first step.

I scoffed, offended that he is pushing me to my limits. Do I look like a person that is craving money?

"Fine." He heave a sigh. "Twenty Million."

I clenched my fist. Debating if I should turn my back and walk away or punch Mr. Park on the face to teach him a lesson for his arrogance and conceitedness. He really think he could buy his way!

Good thing Secretary Kim Kai left with Gunhoo to give us privacy in this meeting or Mr. Park would surely give a bad example for the cute little kid.

"I'll pay you thrice the price. How about thirty million?"

I finally decided to turn around to meet his eyes. Both of our eyes are determined, clashing against each other's. He is pretty competitive for being able to have a staring competition against me but unfortunately for him, I am not one to back down.

"Clean my name Mr. Park. I am not your wife and I will never be."

I said that with full conviction as I am the first one to avoid his gaze because even if I hate to admit it, his dark raven eyes held power. His intense challenging gaze sent shiver down my spine to the point that it made me back away.

"Gunhoo needs you."

That made me stop on my track to leave his office. His mention of his son's name managed to thug my heart.

The poor baby doesn't have a mom to take care of him and is only left to be with a strict father like Mr. Park. I can't help but feel pity and stay to hear about the kid. I am a child psychologist and that's because I have soft spot for children.

And Gunhoo happens to be the cutest kid I ever saw.

"I know you are a Doctor specialized in taking care of children, Dr. Park Rosé. And I have a feeling you already made a diagnosis for Gunhoo."

I bit my lower lip, but the words still escaped my mouth. "He have disruptive behavior disorders and severe loneliness that caused him to hallucinate me as his mother."

I suddenly felt bad for Gunhoo, he has been experiencing those at such a young age.

"And Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, the reason why he has difficulty in speaking even if he is already five years old." Mr. Park added.

PTSD? Its not a common psychological condition for children. I want to ask the reason behind Gunhoo's trauma but.. I don't want to give Mr. Park a false hope about me accepting his offer.

"I can be Gunhoo's personal psychologist."

That's the only help I could give to Gunhoo. I can be a mother figure to the child, I can let him call me his Mama but I can't marry his Father just for that sake.

Atleast I am still sane enough to refuse such a powerful, rich, and gorgeous bachelor's offer!

***

"Are you out of your mind?!"

Lisa shouted hysterically after I told her about what happened in my meeting with the famous Park Chanyeol. I felt like my eardrums broke because of her sudden burst of emotions!

"You rejected a multi-billion dollar tycoon Rosé! He could literally pay all of your academic debts and your Father's debts combine!"

I munched on my toasted bread as I let her rant her heart out.

"I did not fully reject him just so you know. I offered to be his son's psychologist."

"And?" Lisa probed.

I shrugged my shoulder and put my feet up the table to relax, "he declined my offer because Gunhoo already has a personal trusted psychologist."

"You know every girl wished to be his wife! You just wasted your chance Rosie posie.." Lisa's words just went inside my right ear and flew outside my left ear.

She really loves to rant. While me? I just like to eat and stay quiet as I listen at her banters. Sadly, I am somehow at the center of her topic for the day with Mr. Park Chanyeol and his rejected proposal of marrying a normal, humble, and poor Doctor like me.

Well, it's not like he like me or love me or something. And I don't like him either so why would I marry him?

I just got out of a failed relationship.

I don't want to welcome another heart ache.

***
C H A N Y E O L

"Gunhoo wants Dr. Rosé Park to be his Mama." I told Sehun.

"So when's the wedding?" He asked.

I shook my head as an answer to his question and all I got is a chuckle from him that made me scowl.

"Man! I can't believe you got rejected!" He laughed.

My face darkened at the echoes of his laughter on my whole office making Gunhoo to look up at us and pout in wonder that made me resist myself from punching Sehun's face for laughing.

It is my first time being rejected. And a marriage proposal at that.

When infact, many of my business partners offer their daughter's hand for me and I am the one that has been rejecting them because I am only interested in business and my son.. Gunhoo never liked any of those girls.

"Let me guess.. you offer her money in exchange of marrying you?"

I nodded. There's no better way in proposing an offer than money. "Every people have their price."

Sehun gave me a look of disappointment after I said those words. I raised my brow at him because I believe I am right. People value money more than anything, it's just that I can't guess how much more money does Dr. Rosé Park want to accept my offer..

"If you think money works then buy another woman to be Gunhoo's Mama if you can't buy Dr. Park." Sehun mutters.

And just when he said those words, Gunhoo's rubrics flew on his way that hit his arm. "Aww!"

I looked at Gunhoo and he shook his head at us, brows connecting as if he is saying no.

I sighed, "Gunhoo only wants Dr. Park."

Of all woman that Gunhoo could pick to be his Mama, why does he have to pick a hardheaded one? I didn't even know what my son sees in that woman. She is ordinary, plain.. well the only thing that stands out on her is her blonde hair which is unusual for Doctors.

Maybe she isn't that effective as a Doctor. She looks more like a rebel teenager with her style.

I snorted when her image earlier in this morning came into my mind. She is not even that pretty.. she is not my type. It's just that Gunhoo wants her and I will give Gunhoo everything he wants.

"Well.." Sehun started with a smirk on his face. "If your money won't work then let your charm to do the magic."

"What you're saying is..?"

"Court her."

"No way!" I quickly decline.

Courting is not my style. It is not even a thing nowadays!

"If Gunhoo really want Dr. Park to be his Mama, shouldn't you do everything you could to win her heart?" The idiot has a point.

I frown, defeated. "Fine.. tell me what I should do."

"Good." Sehun gave off a satisfied smirk. "Now Chanyeol, all you have to do is follow my instructions and you'll have Dr. Park's sweet yes in no time!"

I guess all I could do is trust Sehun in this. After all, he is a damn playboy himself who always have his ways when it comes to women.

I peek at Gunhoo and he gave me a thumbs up.. he really wanted that woman.

Fine.

I'll court my way to give her to you, Gunhoo.

***

(A/N:Double update today~

I am missing Chanyeol so bad huhu:"<<< I hope he is doing great in military! Anyways, thank you very much for all the votes and reads mwahhh<3)

Kiyowoooo Baby Gunhoo~

President Park Chanyeol <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 118K 45
Lalisa Manoban An agent, and not just a simple agent mind you. She's the cream of the top, the best of the best, give her a mission and expect a 100%...
2.3M 27.8K 21
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž*extra smut warning*πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...
1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...