Why Me, Not Her? || Reader In...

By Midnight_Melody906

[SLOW UPDATES AND UNDERGOING EDITING] [ON HAITUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE.] Getting reborn as a knight of a game... More

Prologue | 0
One | 1
Two | 2
Three | 3
Four | 4
Five | 5
Six | 6
Modern | Special
A Question For You Readers!
Results!
> Chapter 7 <
> Chapter 8 <
> Chapter 9 <
> Chapter 10 <
> Chapter 11 <
> Chapter 12 <
> Chapter 13 <
> Chapter 14 <
Character list pt.2
Fanart β™‘
> Chapter 15 <
> Chapter 16 <
A/n
Fanart #2 β™‘
Crush Killer | A Special
Seven-teen | 17
Eighteen | 18

Character list

5.8K 230 96
By Midnight_Melody906

A place with all the character's that have a picture to go with them, so if you have trouble remembering who is who, simply keep this open in a new tab :)

 ! WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CHARACTERS AND IS NOT PUT IN ORDER !

(Perhaps, there may even be clues here.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: [Y/n] Lynda-Porter (Goes by [Y/n] Porter)

Role/What they are: MC, Circle Kingdom's number one knight, etc.

Age: 19

Height: 176 cm (5'9)

Siblings: Luna Lynda-Porter, Lily Lynda-Porter, Rose Lynda-Porter

Appearance: Shoulder length hair that sometime gets put into a low ponytail, though usually kept down. An expressionless face during work, but will show some emotions when not working. Various of scars underneath her clothing as she couldn't be bothered to spend points to get rid of them and only small scars that aren't covered by clothing can be seen.

Desc: Ah, our dear MC who was even willing to walk down the path she knew would lead to her death for her family. A courageous women, it's a shame really...

~~~

PICTURE AT TOP DUE TO NOT ENOUGH ROOM

Name: Bella Lynda-Porter

Role/What they are: [Y/n] Lynda-Porter's mother

Age: 38

Siblings: Younger brother

Children: [Y/n], Luna, Lily, Rose

Changes: Slight tan, freckles on her nose and more mature looking.

Desc: MC's beloved mother and one of the main reasons for her becoming a Knight, since she could not work and they'd all go homeless if [Y/n] didn't manage to get a job. 

~~~

Name: Ovia Tryan

Role/What they are: The Heroine

Age: 17

Changes: An older appearance to match her age

Desc: The person you play as in the original game. The messenger from the Gods above, though no one knows why and she doesn't seem to know either. 

~~~

Name: Leondro (Liam) Circle

Age: 19

Role/What they are: Crown prince of the Circle Kingdom, Future king, One of the OG love interests

Changes: None, though he is never seen with a smile unless with Ovia or for reasons that result in someone's misery. 

Desc: The main male lead in the game and truly lives up to the name 'ice prince'. Strange considering he grew up being pampered and loved, perhaps those kidnappings as a child did something to him. 

~~~

Name: Nathan Revin

Age: 19

Role/What they are: Future lord of the Revin Family

Changes: Soft blue eyes

Siblings: Arya and Freya Revin (Half)

Desc: A character that is never shown nor mentioned in the game, however he certainly can pass for one according to [Y/n]. He's seems to have made a good impression on her rather quickly it seems. It's quite unlike her, really. 

~~~

Name: Athen Raymond

Age: 20 (21 after birthday banquet)

Role/What they are: Future Grand Duke, One of the OG love interests

Changes: None

Siblings: Luciano Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Half), Lucas Raymond (Half), Romen Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Half)

Desc: A man who deeply loves [Y/n] and she acknowledges it to some extent. A loyal dog, the type to do anything for you once you win his heart. Unfortunately, it seems to belong to someone who can't figure out their feelings quick enough. 

~~~

Name: Luciano Raymond

Age: 19

Role/What they are: Second oldest of the Triplets, Older brother of Fynn Raymond

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Lucas Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Romen Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Full)

Desc: Yet another man foolishly in love with someone whose heart cannot decide what it wants. A pity as he doesn't seem nearly as patient as his older brother. What's even worse, the triplets always work together, though it may not always seem like it.

~~~

Name: Lucia Raymond

Age: 19

Role/What they are: Oldest of the triplets, Older brother of Fynn

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Lucas Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Romen Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Full)

Desc: A musical prodigy that appears as a saint to [Y/n], but who knows if it's actually true? No one seems to know what goes on behind that calm exterior. 

~~~

Name: Lucas Raymond

Age: 19

Role/What they are: Youngest of the triplets, Older brother of Fynn, The one who got sick, also known as the 'sleepy' one

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Lucia Raymond (Full) - Triplet, Romen Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Full)

Desc: The 'sleepy' one as many of you seem fond of calling him. His lazy and clingy personality seems to have swayed your hearts from what I see, at least [Y/n] knows how to be a little cautious. Thank God for her sake.

~~~

Name: Romen Raymond

Age: 17

Role/What they are: Only one in the family who is fully pursuing magic

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Half), Lucas Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Full), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Half)

Desc: Ah, so we seem to have gotten to this one. I have one word for you all, crazy. Don't let his childish appearance and personality fool you, one can not act like that in such a high ranking family without something backing them up allowing them to do what they wish. Careful now.

~~~

Name: Fynn Raymond

Age: 9

Role/What they are: None yet

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Full), Lucia Raymond (Full), Lucas Raymond (Full), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Romen Raymond (Half)

Desc: A child who seems to know what to do to pull the strings of [Y/n]s heart. Though he'll have to come up with something else soon, [Y/n]'s only weak to children and he'll grow up eventually. Unfortunately, he probably won't get the chance anyway with his ferocious brothers in the way. 

~~~

Name: Elijah Raymond

Age: 6

Role/What they are: Youngest child of the Raymond family

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Half), Lucas Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Romen Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Full), Fynn Raymond (Half)

Desc: Hm, nothing here, but a clingy child who seems to have attachment issues. 

~~~

Name: Uriel Raymond

Age: 7

Role/What they are: None yet

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Half), Lucas Raymond (Half), Ernest Raymond (Half), Elijah Raymond (Full), Romen Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Half)

Desc: Much like his brother, a boy with attachment issues, but tries to hide it with a tough exterior. I'm sure you all are smart enough to know how that's going for him. If not, what a waste of all those high stats...

~~~

Name: Ernest Raymond

Age: 15

Role/What they are: The most normal Raymond

Changes: None

Siblings: Athen Raymond (Half), Luciano Raymond (Half), Lucia Raymond (Half), Lucas Raymond (Half), Romen Raymond (Full), Elijah Raymond (Half), Uriel Raymond (Half), Fynn Raymond (Half)

Desc: And just when I thought there was no hope for this family, he shows up. It's a miracle he's a decent, normal human being with Romen being his brother after all. 

~~~

Name: Lorinda Lamira

Age: 18

Role/What they are: The ginger haired girl form chap. 10, The one who wants to get everyone, including you

Changes: None

Desc: A wanna-be MC. It's sad, really. 

~~~

Name(s): Arya Revin (Red one) Freya Revin (Blue one)

Age(s): 13

Role/What they are: Twins, Younger half siblings of Nathan

Changes: None

Siblings: Nathan Revin (Half)

Desc: The younger siblings of Nathan, huh? Two normal pampered kids who'll probably grow up and live leisurely lives, unlike their brother. Though, I don't think they'll be around for that.

~~~

Name: Clarus Vengum

Age: 20

Role/What they are: The Royal Healer of the Circle Kingdom, One of the OG love interests, Half siren

Changes: Shark-like teeth

Desc: The one [Y/n] hates with a burning passion. There isn't a better choice other than him to hate like that, of course there is him, but I'm not allowed to say who. I'm already risking a lot by saying everything I've said to help you already.

~~~

Name: Shaun Ásvaldr Raymond

Age: 43

Role/What they are: The current Grand Duke (Till Chap.18--?), Father of one of the OG love interests

Changes: None

Children: Athen Raymond, Lucia Raymond, Luciano Raymond, Lucas Raymond, Romen Raymond, Ernest Raymond, Elijah Raymond, Fynn Raymond, Uriel Raymond

Desc: The Grand Duke. A powerful, prideful man. His fall shall be interesting, one deserving of a man so powerful. Perhaps, not as much as mine though, hahaha.

~~~

Name: Hadiya September Raymond

Age: 42

Role/What they are: The first wife of the Grand Duke, Mother of the oldest child, and is the only one with one child, Mother of one of the OG love interests

Changes: None

Siblings: Older brother

Children: Athen Raymond

Desc: Grand Duke's first wife who always hides her eyes for a mysterious reason. Though, the reason if not for what most believe. It will be revealed in due time, after all, secrets never stay hidden forever. 

~~~

Name: Verona Henia Raymond

Age: 42

Role/What they are: Second wife of the Grand Duke, Mother to the most children

Changes: None

Siblings: Younger brother, Younger sister

Children: Lucia Raymond, Luciano Raymond. Lucas Raymond, Fynn Raymond

Desc: The--........

~~~

Name: Khadia Amalia Raymond

Age: 39

Role/What they are: Third wife to the Grand Duke

Changes: None

Children: Romen Raymond, Ernest Raymond

Desc: The third wife of the Grand Duke. 

~~~

Name: Samantha Rafaela Raymond

Age: 39

Role/What they are: Fourth wife of the Grand Duke

Changes: None

Children: Uriel Raymond, Elijah Raymond

Desc: The fourth wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WITH MORE CHARACTERS BEING INTRDUCED, THE CHARACTER LIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE UPDATED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...