FOREVER FOR EACH OTHER

By Secretstar_0204

This is the story of the many pairs which made by destiny there are alot of miseries, problem in their way bu... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53 (the truth)
Episode 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
Episode 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
Episode 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
Episode 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
Episode 74
Episode 75 (final part)

EPISODE 31

144 18 23
By Secretstar_0204

At songbai Hall....

Xiaoying gets back....

Xiaoying (solicated) : how are you?? I know when I come back then you will definitely wake up....

Yi feng : ohh so that's what you came after so many days so that I won't wake up....

Xiaoying (irritated) : enough!! Hu yi feng.... (Startled) Wait... You are not hu yi feng....

Yi feng (teasing) : what happened to you?? Did you forget to take your medicine??

Xiaoying smiles...

Xiaoying (playfully) : now your real name is qi Yi feng... (She started laughing) omg!! It's sounds so weird... Qi Yi feng!!!

Yi feng (confused) : what?? What are you saying?? I can't understand...

Xiaoying: hey, don't act too smart.... I know baicao already inform you all this...

Yi feng (impatiently) : what are you saying?? I can't understand!!

Xiaoying stopped laughing....

Xiaoying(in mind) : by looking at his expression, I don't think he knows this.. It seems baicao don't inform this... Ohh no, now what I will say??

Yi feng: hey, what happened?? Why are you calling me qi Yi feng?? Isn't it baicao surname??

Xiaoying (startled) : I.. I. M just kidding.. (Trying to change the topic) it's seems mom is calling me....

She was going, suddenly Yi feng hold her arm, bring her in front...

Yi feng : xiaoying, I know you are lying... Tell me the Truth.... Why you called me qi Yi feng??

Xiaoying (in mind) : it's seems, I don't have another option...

Yi feng (interrogating) : xiaoying, where is my box which I have given to you??

His eyes was looking so bold, serious... He wanted to know the truth... Finally

Xiaoying (stammering) : actually I find your family..

Yi feng (shocked) : what?? What are you saying??(happily) Really!!! Did I have same surname as baicao??

Xiaoying: but only your sister is alive....

Yi feng (surprised) : what?? How my family die?? And sister... Who is she??

Xiaoying remain silent...

Yi feng hold her arms... Look in her eyes hopefully...

Yi feng (impatiently) : please xiaoying don't remain silent... Please tell me everything.... Who is my family?? Who is my sister??

Xiaoying (in a low tone) : your family die in a fire accident and your sister is saved by uncle qu...

Yi feng is totally shocked to listen this... He leaves xiaoying... Gets back....

Xiaoying (solicated) : your sister is baicao....

Yi feng put his hand on her mouth...

Yi feng (shocked) : it's means baicao and me are siblings.... Ohh God..,, she is my real sister....

He gets down... And started smiling....

Yi feng (happily) : she is my real sister, I can't believe... We are apart but still our fate bring us together indirectly and after almost 20 years we get to know the truth.... It can't be a coincidence... She is practicing with us...

Xiaoying having tears in her eyes, she was also smiling...

Xiaoying : I m so happy for both of you... You know what baicao always talk about her brother..... She don't remember anything but uncle qu inform her about his brother.... Before leaving I give your box to baicao.. And the destiny also trying to tell you both that you have a deep relation... Finally baicao try to open it with her locket keys and it's get open... I have seen there pictures of your and baicao..

Yi feng stands....

Yi feng : it's means baicao also know this that I m her brother...

Xiaoying happily nodded with her head....

Yi feng was too happy to listen this, it was not a shock for him... It's best pleasure for him because he didn't except that baicao will be her sister... He was too happy to know this....

Yi feng (happily) : I... I can't explain how happy moment is this.... (Startled) I really can't think that I can get baicao as my sister.. She is so nice, even pretty.. I mean... Really.. I don't even imagine this... Thank you so much God for making her my sister... She is so strong also.... I can't wait to talk to her....

Xiaoying (smiling) : calm down qi Yi feng... You can talk to your sister later on... First get calm... Let's inform this news to other....

Yi feng : but I can't wait...

Then he hug xiaoying tightly...

Yi feng (overjoyed) : thank you, thank you so much.. For finding my sister.. You give the Biggest happiness ever in my life.... I think that I don't have any right to involve into her problems but I have a right to say anything to her as I m her real brother... I will protect her, complete my every responsibility towards her.. We are unknown by this but now I will fulfill every responsibility towards her.. Now I understand why I like her so much,care for her...because she is...(loudly) she is my sister......

In fang mansion...

Aunt lu went upstairs,knocks at the baicao room door...

Baicao: who's there??

Aunt lu: child, I m aunt lu who works there earlier.... Daughter, can you open the door??

Baicao open the door...

Baicao: hello aunty!!

Aunt lu (smiling) : really you are so pretty as expected... Now I understand why tinghao chooses you... You are very pretty....

Baicao: aunty, what do you wanted from me??

Aunt lu looks the condition of her room, everything was thrown here there...

Aunt lu: child, let me clean your room...

Baicao: no!! How can you?? I can do it by myself...

Aunt lu: it's ok... I always clear tinghao room... You know what whenever tinghao gets angry, he make his room condition worse.. I have a habit so let me do it...

Baicao: no aunty I will do it myself.. Also you are elder than me...how can I let you do??

Aunt lu : okay but when you are done, please come down... Okay??

Baicao: okay...

After half hour, baicao clean the room.. Goes down... She noticed that the whole house is cleaned, looking so beautiful with a different view...

Baicao: wow!! I think aunty did this....

Aunt lu came out of kitchen....

Aunt lu: you came, sit here.. I will bring something delicious for you...

Baicao: no!! Aunty, I don't wanna eat anything...

Aunt lu come towards her...

Aunt lu: child, I know something may be troubling you all.. I know Tingyi and Tinghao, in the morning they are looking so dull.. And you.. You also looking so weak... I know something is troubling you all but it's not a good thing to starve yourself... Whatever happens, it will clear one day so why are you all starving yourself for something??

Baicao (in mind) : I don't think it will clear any day as I can't forget this... Also can't forgive the person who did this...

Aunt lu: child, three of you didn't eat anything... Please leave your stubbornness... You all are worried for each other but can't able to understand that if you all take care of your own then there is nothing to be worried... Some of your tension will be Decreased...

Baicao (in mind) : so non of them done their breakfast... Why senior tingyi is doing this?? And... I don't care about him...

On the other side , tinghao was thinking about baicao...

Tinghao: baicao, hope you will have your breakfast, I know I hurt you alot... I really don't know how I did that... Because I just love you... Even if I m drunked I can't do this... Whatever!! I won't make myself weak because someone have to stay strong to clear and sought out the misunderstanding...(angrily) Meng xiao, just wait.. I won't going to leave you because whatever happens is just because of you.. Maybe I get out of control when he was talking rubbish...(calmly) But still there is also mine fault... Baicao is my life, she loves me back it didn't mean I can do anything.... I have to use my brain now as I don't want to repeat any mistake again...

Tinghao: please don't starve yourself!! Cutie pie.... i know something happen that night which make me out of control, I have to find it....

Here....

aunt lu: come on dear, have something... You know what tinghao is a very caring, loving child.. I know he was quite out of control in anger but... (Suddenly baicao screamed loudly)

Baicao (annoying) : enough!! I don't wanna hear his name.... (She closed her ears...)

She went towards dining table.... There was different dishes, placed on table... She throw them angrily.... Aunt lu was really shocked, came to stop her...

Aunt lu (tensed) : child, what happened???

Baicao was not in her senses, when aunt lu came near her, she pushed her away... She fall on the ground, there was a chair, which hit her forehead...

Aunt lu: aa...

Baicao was throwing everything here there, but the moment she notice aunt lu... She stops....

Baicao ran towards her... Get down...

Baicao (worried) : are you alright??

Aunt lu: I.. I... M alright!!

She look at her head, there was blood..

Baicao (anxious) :I m sorry.. I really don't wanna hurt you...(startled) I.... Don't wanna... (She cover her mouth with her palms)

She was crying, went to her room... She closed the door...

Baicao (crying) : why I can't able to hear his name?? Why?? I even hurt aunty... Why you did this senior tinghao?? Why??

After a hour... Baicao stands....

Baicao (practically) : it's enough, now I can't make myself weak.. It's enough... Senior tinghao, now I really hate you... You are not worth for my emotions... I loved you unconditionally but you...you still think I don't love you,why??. I hate him now... So qi baicao, don't think about him anymore...

She goes down, noticed that aunt lu was sitting in corner, she already clean everything...

She went to her...

Aunt lu (smiling) : child, you here...

She get down put her hand on her knees...

Baicao (guilty) : I m sorry aunty for my reaction, I m really sorry... I was out of control that's why..

Aunt lu (smiling) : it's okay dear, sometimes situation really get out of control.... I know, so it's fine...

Baicao: can you forgive me??

Aunt lu (acting) : no...

Baicao looks down with guilt...

Baicao: I.. I m

Aunt lu smiles,...

Aunt lu (smiling) ; I m just kidding... You know what if you done your breakfast.. Wait.. I mean your lunch then I will forgive you... It's almost 12:30...

Baicao smiles...

Baicao; okay if you say.... (In mind) I won't do any Stupidity because of him again....

She apply medicine on her injury, then aunt lu make her sit on chair and serve her food...

In fang enterprises....

Shen bo : brother, yesterday, you leave from here in too much anger.. You won't even listening me....

Tinghao: did I said something??

Shen bo: yes, you said why is there a need of getting friendly with that bastard?? I think you are talking about baicao.....

Tinghao (in mind) : yeah, I remembered little much but still I was just angry on her Because she can't able to understand his true intention... Roaming with her... Uhhh...

Suddenly his phone rang.... He went to balcony....

It was tingyi...

Tinghao: hello, what happened tingyi, how is your training going on??

Tingyi : brother, aunt lu informed me that baicao had done her lunch so you also...

Tinghao(happily) : really??

Tingyi : yess... Brother!! Don't starve yourself....

Tinghao: okay, I will definitely go out, don't worry...

Tingyi : brother, it's really hard to forget last night incident... Whenever I close my eyes, I see baicao cried face...

Tinghao (solicated) : even if I say the truth I also can't forget that... I m trying to divert my mind but...

Tingyi : brother, the day from you get to know that she also loves you back... From then on, you really get emotionally weak.... You don't have control over your emotions.. You really get too weak....

Tinghao (sobbing) : tingyi, I really get weak, I can't hide my emotions now... But..

Tingyi : I know you brother, if you did this then there must be a big reason behind this, so get emotionally strong fang tinghao like before otherwise the truth won't come out.. I trust you brother ,maybe someone accuse you or fill your mind against baicao...... But baicao is also my close friend now...

Tinghao (smiling) : tingyi, you are right... Thank you so much for your support....

Tingyi : take care...

Tinghao: hey, you also should eat something... I know you are also affected by this...

Tingyi: okay boss...

He hang up the call.....

In songbai Hall, everyone was shocked to hear this but also get overjoyed at the same time....

Ruo bai: it's really unbelievable...

Xiu da: it's means little grass is your sister...

Yi feng (smiling) ; yes, my real sister... We have a blood relation...

Ping pong (overjoyed) : really, we all have a different type of connection... It can't be a coincidence.. It's desting who bring everyone together who have fate to meet...

Yin li: yess it's really true... Our little grass is having a different connection to everyone....

Yi feng (overjoyed) : I m so lucky as baicao is my sister....

Everyone having a bright smile....

Ruo bai (smiling) : hu Yi feng, look at your joyness... It's seems you really don't even think in dreams that baicao will be your sister...

Yi feng (excited) : yess I really think that I don't have to interfere in her matter as I feel so bad whenever she stuck any kind of trouble but now I can proudly interfere in her problems, help her to remove every miseries from her life....

Xiaoying : come on, now talk to her otherwise you will die here in over excitement...

Yi feng: yes!!

He goes out....

Chang an was also there, he remain silent...

Fei yu : coach, why are you silent??

Chang an: actually I m just thinking about life, how unpredictable is was?? We don't know about tomorrow...

Ruo bai: yeah!!! Someday baicao just work here but now...

Xiaoying: now she is the heart of our songbai family...

Everyone smiles and remember baicao journey to this Hall...

Fei yu: she was too innocent who change everyone...

Chang an : in her life, she suffered alot.. I just wanted her to be happy forever...

Ruo bai: me too...

Anna was unknown by all this... They all were thinking about baicao...

Anna : are you guys talking about world champion fang qi baicao??

Xiu da : for us, she is our little grass..

Anna : she is really a big inspiration for me... She win alot of championships, I also seen her marriage... Fang tinghao!! I mean how can a guy can be that handsome... He was also a international champion, I even like him more...

Xiaoying (suspiciously) : who is she??

Fei yu: she is ruo bai best friend from his home town...

Ruo bai: hey, enough!! Everyone is a student here first.. She is our new student....

Anna : guys, when will we continue practicing??

Chang an: hey, we really forget about it... Let's continue...

Xiu da (annoying) : Anna, why you make him remember??

Anna : sorry, I m just asking...

Yin li : uhh, our mood was really nice...

Ruo bai: hey, don't be lazy... Soon triplets competition is going to start.. Three girls will be chosen for it, so start working hard...

Everyone except Chang an: okay!!!

Xiaoying (in mind) : uff !! thank god, I just came here now otherwise they will also try to exhaust myself..

Chang an looks at xiaoying...

Chang an: what are you waiting for?? Go change your clothes! !

Xiaoying suddenly run away from there...

Chang an smiles...

########

To be continued

What is going to happen next??

Did more conflicts going to arise??

What is meng xiao going to do??

Hello guys, I know it was quite boring but don't worry, I will try to make another part interesting and good...

And yess, if you really don't like it then you can suggest what you wanted to see, I won't mind...

(❁'◡'❁)VOTE AND COMMENT(❁'◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 55.8K 147
High bun, eyeglasses, long sleeve shirt and plaited skirt. Dressed so strictly, FengJiu reached 28 without having any intimate interaction with men...
4.3K 422 40
[Completed] Two opposite poles... an uncanny destiny... too many unknowns... One man with a killing power and the other with the healing power... The...
3.1K 347 11
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...
41.3K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...