𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Rom... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - THE ALPHA
Ch. 102 - REUNIONS
Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - THE HUNT IS ON
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE
Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE

1.4K 84 56
By _devilishEJ_

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Seventy-Three
🌒 Codominance 🌘

Azalea and Stiles stand around in the garage of the McCall House late at night, where Stiles is in the middle of repairing his Jeep while Azalea holds a flashlight for him. Stiles leans over the open hood of the jeep and pulls out a tangle of wires making him look over at Azalea with pursed lips as she raised her cocked an eyebrow at him.

After a moment, he shrugs and reaches back in to pull out a large, rusty cylinder of some kind, which he also sets aside with the wires. Azalea's jaw dropped slightly as she watched him grab a wrench before reaching in to tighten a bolt. "I'm not sure you know what your doing." Azalea said and Stiles making look at her, "Of course I do." He said making her raise her eyebrows and look at him crazy.

"Stiles, you just pulled out the alternator and some random wires like it's nothing." She said and he glanced at the thing he just pulled out, "So that's what that is." He said making her look at him in disbelief. "Oh my god." She muttered as she pinched the bridge of her nose while Scott walked into the garage.

"So, what did Liam want?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed, "To help." He said and Azalea glanced at him with raised eyebrows. "You gonna let him?" She asked and he thought about it for a moment before answering, "Eventually, I guess..."

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf? Your only actual Beta?" Stiles asked and Scott sighed and slightly shook his head, "You didn't see the way he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes..." Scott said as they watched Stiles work on the jeep.

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott? You don't leave out the drummer." Stiles said and Scott sighs, frustratingly but knows Stiles is right. "Try it." Stiles said, glancing at Azalea who nodded and climbed into the driver seat before turning the key in the ignition, causing the Jeeps engine to roar as it successfully turns on.

"Success, yes!"

Azalea chuckled and was about to climb into the back seat but paused slightly as Scott climbed into the passenger seat. He went to put in the back seat but then noticed what made Azalea pause. A few large bottles of oil sat in the backseat making Azalea and Scott look at Stiles who stood outside the passenger side looked at the bottles with pursed lips.

"There's a minor leak." Stiles says as he holds up his hand and pinches his index finger and thumb together in emphasis, "Very minor." He said making Azalea squint at him. "This jeep is going to kill us one day." She said as she and Scott glanced at each other warily before she sighed and climbed into the back seat, sitting next to the bottles.

🌘

Scott's in the middle of reading a book about damnatio memoriae while Stiles drives the Jeep and Azalea has her back against the side of the jeep with her feet up on the seat whilst she watched the horizon pass by with an ear bud in her ear. Stiles let's out a deep breath and wipes a bead of sweat off of his brow, and Scott sighs deeply, making it clear that the heat is starting to get to them both while Azalea seemed fine.

"Man, I think the Jeep's overheating again." Scott said and Stiles sighed, "Probably." He said. "Should we pull over and put more antifreeze in it?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed, slightly shaking his head. "No we can just turn the heat on." He said before doing so making Scott roll down his window while Azalea looked at him weird.

All of the sudden the air blowing into the jeep got cool making them glance back at Azalea as her eyes slowly went to normal. "Weather control." She said and they nodded slightly. "You find anything yet?" Stiles asked glancing over at Scott who shook his head, "It's mostly the same stuff Azalea already told us." Scott said before reading out loud while Azalea moved to sit closer in the middle.

"Damnatio Memoriae was a Roman practice, a government decree to destroy the images of the damned. And they would scratch off their names from inscriptions, chisel their face off of statues. The Romans believed it was a punishment worse than death."

"Being forgotten." Stiles said.

"Listen to this "Damnatio memoriae was later used on a serial killer in 1598 known as the Demon Tailor. He lured children into his shop in Paris, where he would kill them and boil the flesh off their bones to eat." Scott read and Azalea nodded, "I heard about that when I lived in Paris for a few years. The courts believed the crimes so horrible, they ordered all documents destroyed. No one knows his real name." She said and Scott nodded while Stiles made a face.

"So, the Dread Doctors resurrected a killer who was so bad that he had to literally be erased from history?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at him, "A killer that became a werewolf." Scott said and Azalea shrugged slightly.

"And becoming a werewolf probably made him a better killer." She said and they glance at each other for a moment before Stiles revs his engine and hits the gas, clearly in a hurry to get Kira back and return to Beacon Hills.

A little while later Azalea was now the one driving while Scott sat in the passenger seat and Stiles in the back. "Have you talked to Malia?" Azalea asked, glancing back at Stiles and he sighed. "Uh- She's not talking to me... or anyone, I guess." He said and Scott sighed.

"I think I know why. I think she found her mother." Scott said making Stiles's eyes widen, "Her mother? As in the Desert Wolf?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded. "I knew she was still looking. She erased her name off my board, but I just... I knew she hadn't stopped." Stiles said and Scott sighed softly.

"When I was at her house, I'm also... pretty sure Braeden was there, too." Scott said making Azalea glance back at him, "Braeden? What, did you catch her scent?" She asked and Scott shook his head. "Actually, it was her motorcycle. I smelled her exhaust." Scott says and Stiles sighed, "What the hell do you think they're gonna do?" He asked and Scott shakes his head slightly.

"Something that Malia doesn't want to tell us about, so... probably something bad." Scott said and then Stiles notices the look on Scott's face and immediately realizes what is going on. "Oh, my God! You already know, don't you? It's like... It's the chemosignals, right?" He asked and Scott hesitates for a moment before he finally nods in agreement, "Aggression." He said making Stiles and Azalea glance at each other.

"How much?" Azalea asked, glancing at Scott through the rearview mirror, "I think she's gonna kill her. She's gonna kill her mother." Scott said and Azalea shrugged slightly. "Can you blame her?" She asked and before anyone could answer the engine starts to sputter, making Azalea look down and furrow her brows when she noticed nothing wrong.

"What the hell happening?" She asked and Stiles frowns slightly, leaning over to look at the dashboard. "Um... Yeah, we're out of gas. It's out of gas." Stiles said and Azalea raise her eyebrows, "It says we have half a tank." She said and Stiles shrugged slightly.

"Yeah, not necessarily." He said and she sighed and shot him a look, "You didn't fix the gas gauge or think about telling me about it, did you?" She asked and he looked at her slightly embarrassed as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Not necessarily..."

🌒

A little while later they walked up to a gas station and Stiles went up to the door and pulled on it. "Locked." He called back while Azalea takes off a chain around a gas pump. "You got a twenty?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded and pulled some money before shoving it through the gap in the door before walking over to Scott and Azalea.

Azalea leaned against one of the pillars watching as the boys filled up a red gas can. Her eyes went back and forth between the two while they stood in awkward silence for a moment before Stiles finally sighs and speaks up.

"There was a pin. There was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "He was trying to kill you." Scott said and Stiles nodded. "Yes... and then I pulled the pin... and all these metal braces came down. And one of them just... just went right through him." Stiles said and Scott look pained by the realization of just how badly Theo manipulated them.

"Why didn't you think you could tell me?" Scott asked, ignored the look Azalea gave him when he asked that. "It was just the way you were looking at me that night... you know? You were standing there with a wrench in your hand, and you were looking at me like I just bashed your head in with it. You know, like I'd broken your sacred rule, and that's it- there's no going back."

"I know the difference." Scott said making Stiles look at him confused, "What?" He asked. "I know what self-defense is." Scott said and it was quiet for a moment until Azalea spoke up.

"Is now a good time to say that I told you so and that you should probably start listening to things we say?" She asked, smiling when Scott gave her an exasperated look.

🌘

"Hey, Guys? Guys, take a look at this." Stiles said, waking Scott and Azalea up as he points out toward a large, tall plateau in the distance, where thunder is rumbling overhead. They're eyes widen in shock when they see lightning striking the top of the cliff, and Stiles turns to give Scott an incredulous look.

"What the hell do you think's happening to her out there?" Stiles asked and Azalea raised her eyebrows, "Something that looks like that? Most likely something that's no good." She said. Stiles nodded slightly and shifts gears on the jeep and hits the gas to speed up even faster.

A little while later, just outside of Shiprock, the three of them stood outside the jeep watching the thunder. "I don't know why I believed him." Scott spoke up making Stiles and Azalea look over at him, "I don't know why we didn't just keep talking that night. Five more minutes, and we would've figured out that there were two different stories. We would've filled a lot of blanks."

"We should've just kept talking." Scott says and Stiles sighed softly, "He knew we wouldn't." He said and Scott sighed. "I didn't want it to happen like this." He said making Stiles look at him confused, "Like what?" Stiles asked.

"I knew, sooner or later, one of us was going to get a little too much blood on our hands. I half-thought it would be Malia or Azalea... Even though Azalea already had some way before we even met. " Scott said and Azalea nodded, "Well, Malia seems like she's working on it and I'll probably get more on my hands. I'm aiming for my great nephew." Azalea said and they chuckled softly.

"I just always thought that if it were to happen, then it should be me. I'm the one who's constantly putting you guys in danger, risking your lives... for people you don't even know. It should've been me." Scott says looking down at the ground while Stiles seems both relieved and comforted by Scott's confession. Azalea grabbed Scott's hand and intertwined their fingers making him look at her and she smiled softly at him.

"We should probably get going." Stiles said after a moment and they nodded and started walking back to the jeep but then Azalea stopped and looks out at the distance. "Hey, guys... Do you see that?" She asked and they walked back over to him, "It's Kira." She said as there was a flash of light closer to the ground.

Minutes later they pull up right behind Kira and Noshiko, who was holding up a sword. Scott instantly jumps out the jeep, roaring at the Skinwalkers with his fangs and Alpha eyes out. "Kira! Get in!" Azalea called out from the back seat as her eyes flashed her smokey grey-silver and the wind started picking up dirt.

Kira rushes toward the car, with Scott following after her, though Noshiko stays behind to keep an eye on the the Skinwalkers. The second Skinwalker throws her spear through the wall of dirty that was forming between the two groups. Noshiko used her katana to slice the spear in half lengthwise.

"Come on, come on! Let's go!" Stiles yelled and Noshiko rushes into the passenger seat of the Jeep, and as soon as she's inside, Stiles wastes no time before hitting the gas and speeding away. "Everyone okay?" Stiles asked and they all nodded, "I'm never going on a road trip in this jeep ever again." Azalea muttered.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Can officially confirm that there will be 2 more smut scenes in this book.

I hope my book doesnt get reported and taken down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 597 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
18.9K 361 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦" ༄༄༄ "𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜...
771K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
1M 25.5K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...