❤️GREAT BIWI❤️ (Completed)√

By thehappysoul_22

hey I am a new writer.....please give me some confidence to write...so i m a fan of sidnaaz....so here's my s... More

character sketch
part 1
Part 2
A hearty thank you ❤️
Part 3
something something
Part 4
Part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
part 12
sunooooo
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
check it out.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Tu yaheen hai...
Part 40
Part 41
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49 (last chapter)
Epilogue 🖤🥀
bonous chapter.

Part 10

8.3K 568 18
By thehappysoul_22

They were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. In these 1 and a half months sidharth has developed this weird habbit of sleeping on the top of her. (Shown in media box). He use to put his whole weight on her, and she use to baby him, and then our ruthless, arrogant mafia used to sleep. Weird right?? A ruthless, arrogant mafia, who is used to make people sleep forever, can't sleep till the time his girl doesn't baby him. He was a baby in 27 year old man. He craved for that pampering, but can't get it coz he was a mafia. He needed to keep himself like that. He didn't even show his this side to his mother. The only person he used to be real in front of, was  shehnaaz kaur gill. He was real in front of her, because, she used to pamper him to death.

It was around 4 when they woke up. They were sleeping in their new house. Which was new for shehnaaz, but sidharth often used to visit here, whenever he needed peace. Shehnaaz woke up first. And smiled at the baby in front of her. She smiled and kissed his hairs. She sat there for 10 minutes admiring her bundle of cuteness. She thought to get up and make coffee, coz they didn't had their lunch. She was bout get up when sidharth pulled her back and said.

"I wanna sleep more, sweetheart." He said and snuggled more in her chest.

"To so jao na tum, meko bhook lagi hai...... I desperately need a coffee." Said pouting.

He looked up at her, resting his chin on her chest, and pecked her pout.

"Okay. Let's have a coffee." He said smiling and got off her.

She spreaded her arms indicating him to pick her up. He chuckled at her. She was really a baby. He felt that urge to protect her innocence. He cupped her armpits and lift her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Her face shoved in his neck. He kissed her side of head, and took her downstairs. She was giggling all the way.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh" she whinned.

"Kya hua sweetheart." He asked putting her on kitchen slab.

"Mujhe pasta khana hai...." She said. In the same whinny tone, with sad pout.

"To banate hai na baby, why are u being sad." He asked. Smoothering her face with kisses.

"Meko ni aata naaaa." She said giggling as he was continuously kissing her face.

"Meko aata hai na." He said grinning.

"Hawwwww..... Sachhhiiii?? Apne to kabhi bataya ni mujhe ki aapko cooking aati hai?" She asked squinting her eyes and making cute angry face.

"Pura bachpan hostel mein kata, baby. Waha par sab kuch khudse hi banate the. To seekha maine cooking, aur tumko nhi batay kyunki, hamari kabhi baat ni hui iss baare." He asked again kissing her cheek. He was obsessed with her. He just can't take his hands off her.

"Aapko itni, chumma chati karke kya milta hai." She asked making faces, as he bit her cheek again.

Oh goddddd!!!  Why she has to be so cute.???

"Tu itni cute kyu hai be?? Man to karta hai, kha jau tujhe pura." He said pecking her lips making her red but she soon covered up,

"Kyunki main paida hi cute hui thi, huh." She said flipping her hair, dramatically.

"Drama queen mode on." He said and laughed.

"Hayeeee...... Aap kitna baat karte ho. Humko ghar bhi jaana hai na vapis?" She asked.

"Nahi hum poora week yahi rahenge." He said to her.

"Kyaaaaaaa..... Paagal ho gaye ho kya aap. Maa kya sochegi?? Aur orphanage ka kaam. Pehle to bata dete sidharth. Main kuch manage kar leti." She said

"Chillax, sweetheart. Maa ko bata diya hai maine. Aur mahi ko bhi bataya hai, she will manage." He said kissing her lips softly.

She was in beetroot red color.

"Ayee...hayeee....sharma kyu rahi hai sweetheart? Abhi sharmane wale kaam nhi kiye maine, chahe to kardu?" He said in husky voice. Whispering the last part. Making her more redder.

She hit on his shoulder. And said.

"Bas yahi chalta rehta haina aapke dimag mein? Control mr. Shukla, you're becoming a tharki." She said dramatically.

"You're impossible." He said laughing.

"I know, abhi pasta banao jaldi jaldi. Main bhi to dekhu mr. Shukla ki cooking." She said.

"Aap bas dekhte rahiye miss. Gill." he said with the smirk.
___________________________________________

Soon sidharth was done with the pasta. It was easy for him but not for shehnaaz. Coz till the time he was making pasta, he was highly testing her. He was teasing her to the no end. Kissing her neck, squeezing her boobs, putting his hands in her shirt and now finally they were done, after a quick fondling session. They also made coffee. Mansion was filled with the great aroma of delicious pasta. Sidharth kept the plates and mugs on table in front of couch. And again picked sana in his arms. She sat in his lap.

"Mmmm...... sidharth smell kitni achi hai...." Saying so she tasted pasta and said

"Sidhaaaarrrthh......this is so frickin tasty, u are amazing bro." Saying so she put spoonful of pasta in his mouth and giggled. He managed to eat it fast and said

"Ewwwww.... Don't call me bro." He said making faces. To which she giggled. Soon they were done with eating, shehnaaz fed sidharth from her plate only. After that they watched a movie.
___________________________________________

It was around 8 in the evening. They were still cuddled up in each other's arms.

"Sidhaaaarrrthh, what would u like for dinner.?" She asked him. As usually stretching his name.

"Anything sweetheart, but i would like oh.. sorry i would love to eat u up tonight." He said huskily. Leaning towards her face. And now she was beneath him on the couch. She was shivering under his gaze.

"Do u know how beautiful u are? So beautiful....... So so so beautiful." He said huskily. He was about to kiss her when her phone rang. She pushed him lightly and saw the caller id and smiled while he groaned. Coz it was naina.

It was the most difficult time for him, Naina's and neetu's calls. He used to hate them. Because when these ladies used to call his girl, she ignores him to the death, and he gets frustrated due to lack of attention.

"Kaisi hai meri jaaaaaann." Naina squeaked.

"Bohout achi hu, tu kaisi hai ?" She ased with same enthusiasm. Sidharth rolled his eyes and put hi head in her lap. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hairs.

"Hum bohout badiya hai.....tere liye good news hai ek." Neetu said.

"Hii neetu.... Aur good news kya hai?" She asked chirpily. Sidharth thought like her gusto is on peak.

"Asim proposed nainaaaa......wo b ekdam grand u know, sabke samne..... That too for marriage." The overly enthusiastic neetu said.

"Wtf....... Kya bol rhi haiiiii....naina ne kya kaha??" Sana asked excitedly.

"Aur kya kahegiiiii yarrrrrr..... Ha kaha... matlab sab kuch itn jaldi jaldi kardiya na inhone." Neetu said.

"Ha yarrrr....... Congratulations nain's. I am so fucking happy u know. Tu kitni chutiya hai yarrrrr. Kab propose kiya?" She said in excitement. And sid stared at her with wide eyes.

"2 days back." Naina said shyly.

"What the heckk..... Aur tu mujhe ab bata rhi haiiiiii........how mean naina.....i hate u." Shehnaaz said and sighed.

"Areeee....meri jaan gussa mat ho..... 2 din se network problem tha yaha pe. Isliye nahi bata payi." Naina tried to coax her.

"Its okk...... I m so happy for u babes. Like geniune wala happy." She whispered, she had tears in her eyes. Her friend who had none to lean one other than her, had finally found someone. And now naina too will leave her after marriage. And she was somewhere prepared for it.

"Meriii jaaaaan, senti mat ho......... And find a man u bitch. Jabtak tujhe koi milega nhi...... I m not going to get married ok..... Don't worry." Naina knew what her best friend was thinking about.

"No wayyyyyyyyyy...... U r going to get married as soon as possible. Ohk....bye meko designer se baat karni haiiii.... Meri best friend ki shaadi keliye kapde design karne hai, byeeeee u bitches." Shehnaaz said and hung up before they could notice her cries.

Sidharth got up and wipped her tears. He knew what was going in her mind, he pulled her in his lap.

"Shhh....bachha....its ok bas bas.... don't cry..... I m there for u ok....hum sab hai. Main asim ko shukla mansion shift karvalu??" He asked her rocking back and forth.

"Nahi, its ok sidharth. Abhi abhi unki life shuru hui hai. And they need privacy u know and somewhere i was prepared. But u.... What bout u, u will not leave me and marry other girl right.?" She asked looking up at him. He saw vulnerability in her eyes.

"Ayee..... Kya bol rhi haii..... The reason i didn't propose u before was i never wanted to date u, i want to marry u ok, how can u think that I'll marry any other girl. U are the one, ok baby?? I get that biwi vibes from u. And i m damn sure that u will be a Great Biwi." He assured her.

She just pecked his lips lightly. And burried herself in his arms.

___________________________________________

I know i said that this chapter is gonna be emotional, but then mere dil ne flip maar diya. Lol.😂

Please do vote and comment guys.🙏💖

And did u guys saw shehnaaz gill's filmfare look. God damn hotness overloaded.

From being bycotted by punjabi industry to being on the coverpage of filmfare. We came long way..... I just cried whole day. I m so proud of her.🤧🥺🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭

Do vote and comment.

Love
💖🌎⚠️💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 4.8K 73
"People are right about you," she said, "You're smart." I smirked and looked at her. "How did you know?" She asked. "You underestimated a mafia," I s...
190K 13.1K 43
"Kyuki ek love story sirf I love you se hi puri nhi hoti" [COMPLETED] This story is based on pure imagination..It is completely my point of view. En...
290K 18.1K 86
I'm going to write for the very first time....I don't know what I'm writing is upto the justice Mark or not but I tried ....as I had read many fictio...
926K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...