The Foretold 《EDITING》

By Ry-reader-29

Years ago a kingdom was taken. A king was killed and a queen fled, and two twins were foretold to be the savi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Editing Point
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Fan art
1K special: Rosa pov

Author's note

29 8 9
By Ry-reader-29

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to read my story! I had so much fun ( and stress ) writing this story but it was worth it!

I'm so happy to have taken this journey with you all and so sad for it to be over!

What did you think? Were there any questions you had that didn't get answered? Any characters you wished to see more of? Who were your favorite characters? Your least favorite? The one you hated the most?

If you liked this story or any part please press that little star and vote! If you want to read more of my stories ( and there is going to be more ) follow me to stay up-to-date on them!

The next part is fan art! So if you have any please feel free to message me about it and your work will appear there! I will credit you with it!

Until next time!

~Ry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 28 19
" Dont let the fire fade my dear" Those words never made sense to Kallen no matter how many times he heard them. She always said he had a fire under...
15.9K 2.2K 35
There are a few things you need to know about Wonderland. First off, completely misnamed. It should be Terrorland. People don't just accidentally tum...
22.1K 853 45
We watched movies of Alian invasion. We heard folklore for Mythological creatures like Mosters and Demons. Books were published on our favorite Super...
49 1 33
Evander, a young boy who was supposedly kicked out of his tribe and raised by flying snake-tailed lions basically his entire life, finds out that he...