Falling In Love With My Sugar...

By 769bitch

At first It was just for the money. Being kicked out at 18 for being gay and having no place to go was gonna... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Guys im stupid (just me ranting about how stupid i am)
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Update
Alexa // one
Alexa // Two
Alexa // Three
Alexa // Four
Alexa // Five
Alexa // Six
Alexa // Seven
Alexa // Eight
Alexa // Nine
Alexa // Ten (and i think last one)
Twenty eight (guys Liz is back)
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Thank you all/New book

Thirty five

4.7K 149 57
By 769bitch

(Longest chapter yet)

Alexa's POV

"Okay baby are you ready?"

"Babe, you do know we could've just had a casual date"

"I wanna do something special for you"

"Okay, yeah I'm ready"

"Okay, our ride should be here anytime"

"Babe we couldve driven ourselves"

"Baby.."

"Right,okay, im sorry"

She giggles at me and intertwines our hands, I suddenly feel her hit breath on my neck and feel her nose graze my skin, "I love you" she whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Before I can do anything or say anything the doorbell rings making us both jump.

Elizabeth opens the door, "miss Elizabeth, your limo awaits"

"Limo?" I look at liz.

"Honey"

"Right right"

"Baby I'm gonna make sure the babysitter is fine and than I'll join you"

I nod and we part ways, "miss..." the driver says making me slightly jump forgetting he was by my side.

"Just call me Alexa"

"Of course miss Alexa"

I sigh knowing he won't just call me by my first name, he opens the door for me and I sit inside immediately in awe by how fancy the limo is.

A minute later the door opens and liz comes in, "hi baby" she looks at me all excited.

"Baby a limo?"

"Yes, okay I'm just gonna tell you right now... have you realized that we never actually cut off the sugar mommy contract? Sooo I decided that before you realized that than I would take you out and treat you like a real sugar mommy would"

"But-"

"But nothing baby"

I sit back and fold my arms angrily and automatically pout, "fine!"

I hear liz giggle at me which makes me look out the window on my side, but than I feel her cold finger tips grip my jaw, she turns my head so we can be face to face, the way she has nothing but a smirk on her face makes me lightheaded knowing where this is going.

Smut warning.

She pulls me on top of her and her hands immediately go to my ass, she takes her right hand off to grab my neck, she pulls me towards her and whispers in my ear, "let mommy take very good care of you all night"

With no words being able to come out of my mouth I simply nod, she whispers again, "good girl"

Hearing those words makes me a little wet, usually I'm the one using those words, but now hearing them from someone I love... now all I want is to be called that.

Before we can kiss or do anything she sits me back down on the seat, "why- why'd you-"

"Because we're almost at the restaurant"

"But you can't just make me feel the way I feel and than expect me to turn it off"

"If you're a good girl.. than yes I do expect you to turn it off"

I try my best to think about something else, but all that comes to my mind is liz and i having sex, I feel Elizabeth's hand on my leg and I look at her, "turn it off.." she spreads my legs a little just to make me stop clenching my thighs to relieve the pressure.

"Mommy I can't" I whine.

"Okay" she grabs her phone and turns on some load music, than I look at her and her eyes are a darker shade.

She scoots off of the seat and gets on her knees in front of me, she lifts up the dress she wanted me to wear, and starts kissing from my inner thigh all the way up, than the next one, she comes up to my ear and whispers, "be a good girl for mommy and don't make any noises"

"I don't think I can-" She puts my dress back down, and goes to get up, "okay okay! I'll be a good girl for mommy and not make any noises!"

She smirks and gets back on her knees, she pulls my dress back up only this time pulls it a little over my breasts and indicates me to hold it, I grab it with of if my hands and she spreads my legs.

The way she's kept eye contact only makes me even wetter, she pulls my lacy thong off and tosses it to the side while spreading my legs even more.

She starts kissing from my knee, to my inner thigh all the way up and stops before my dripping core, than she does the same on my other leg, I bite down on my bottom lip trying my best not to whine.

After kissing both legs she gets close to my heat and kisses it making me close my eyes hard trying not to make any noises, and without any warning she attaches her lips to my throbbing clit, sucking and swirling her tongue around, my hand flies to my mouth, trying my best to hide my moans, one of her hands reaches up to my boobs and she starts groping and playing with my pink buds, again without warning she shoves two fingers inside me instantly curling them and hitting the right spot, my mouth drops open, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my back arching.

I let go of my dress and try to grip the seat, just something I can hold onto while I get my insides rearranged by my girlfriend, my right hand grips the head part of the seat and my left hand stays on my mouth.

She starts pumping her fingers in me at a slow steady pace, than she starts to pump harder, same pace but harder, I bite down on my bottom lip so hard that I start to taste blood, than she starts to pump hard and fast, my hand that was over my mouth is now trying to grip something, anything it can grip onto.

Not long after I feel the familiar feeling in my stomach, "i- I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me kitten" after those words i release, I look down and see Elizabeth's tongue collecting all my cum and juices that she can.

She grabs my thong and puts it back on and than puts my dress back down leaving me limp on the seat, my eyes closed and sweat glistening my forehead.

Liz wipes my forehead and kisses my cheek, than whispers,"good girl" I opened my eyes lazily and look at her as she turns the music off, "we've been parked out side of the limo for the passed fifteen minutes, let's go"

"Did... the driver know what we were doing?"

"I told him earlier if there was blasting music not to disturb us"

My face starts to heat up a little from embarrassment, liz giggles than pecks my lips a couple of times.

"What is that taste?"

"Blood"

"What!?"

"I bit down on my lip too hard" I look away a little embarrassed.

"Baby," she grabs my face and turns it towards her, "I dont ever wanna hurt you or you hurt yourself because of me, now if it was pleasurable than that's fine but if it was just for me than dont do that okay?"

"It was a bit of both"

"Okay," she kisses my forehead and grabs my hand, "let's go"

"Where the hell are we?"

"We're close to a beach, I know you dont like fancy shit but I told you I was gonna treat you like a real sugar mommy tonight, so after dinner were gonna do something than after that I have something planned that's more something you'd like"

"Baby, anything you do for me I like"

She giggles and squeezes my hand.

After eating dinner we left the restraunt and started walking down this long as hell road where there are stores with so many things, it's like a place for tourists or something.

"Whatever you want tell me and I'll buy it"

"I doubt I'm gonna want anything" that was a lie I already saw a dress and some tshirts, and cute little decorations that I wanted.

"Can I get this and these?" I look over and see liz pointing at the dress and tshirts I was looking at.

"Babe, what are you-"

"You wanted these didnt you?"

"I didn't say that I did"

"You were looking at them like you wanted them"

"Bubba-"

"Nope, I'm buying them I don't care"

I decide to stop and just let her do what she wants, "okay, thanks mamas" I give her a small kiss.

An hour down the road all of liz's arms are filled with things I looked at that she thought I wanted, I never knew she could be so stubborn, "yes, yeah I'll send my live ping" liz hangs up and send the driver her location, twenty minutes later he drives up, he gets out and opens the door for us.

We get in and he starts driving, "here, I want you to wear this"

Liz gives me one of the dresses she bought me, "okay"

"And I want you to wear this too" she gives me some earrings and a bracelet.

I put it all on as commanded, she puts the rest if the things on the seats in front of us.

The car comes to a halt and the driver opens the door for us, "the journey of me being your sugar mommy is now officially over" liz gets out and helps me get out by grabbing my hand.

The moment I look up I'm in complete shock by how pretty it all looks, there are two palm trees with fairy lights stringing across them both, a bonfire, a blanket on the sand, rose and sunflower petals everywhere, and a bowl with.. looks like candies or something.

I look at liz, "baby, you didn't have to-"

"Yes I did my love, I would do anything for you baby"

I pout at her, "babyyy" she smiles at me and kisses my pout away.

"C'mon honey" she grabs my hand and pulls me over to what she arranged for us.

The driver comes over with a bouquet of flowers and gives them to liz, "as ordered miss Elizabeth"

"Thank you" she grabs them and turns to me and gives them to me, "some pretty flowers for a even prettier woman"

"Babyy stopp"

"You deserve to be treated this way everyday"

"In my eyes it should be you who should be treated this way, you've gone through so much my love, you are literally so strong, I admire you so much, I wish I was as strong as you are, you are literally gonna be such a great role model to your boys"

Before I even realize it we both have tears in our eyes, "thank you baby"

After hours of laughing and sharing such an amazing time the sun starts to set, "baby, come, let's take some pictures" I do as told even though its something weird coming from liz, she doesn't really care about photos much.

I stand up and i see a man with a good canon camera around his neck, "hello, you must be Elizabeth" the man says and puts his hand out to shake liz's hand.

"Yes, you must be Fernando" they both shake hands and talk for a while, me standing slightly behind liz feeling awkward.

"Okay, let's get you two..." he looks around, "over here" he points to the fairy lights that are stringed across the palm trees, having the background be the fairy lights and the beach with the sun setting.

We both stand there and he tells us a few poses to do, after about four different poses liz breaks the silence between her and I.

"Baby, have you checked your bank account recently?"

"Uhm, no? Why?" That was a weird question.

"Okay"

"Why?"

"Since our sugar mommy contract hadn't actually been canceled than I was still putting money in like every weekend"

"WHAT! WHY!" I should be appreciated but I'm not a person to just take someone's money.

"Because, I have so much of it honey literally theres no reason for only me to be with all this money"

"You at least earned some of it!"

"Baby, I literally have so much that we dont have to worry about struggling with money, neither would our kids and neither will their kids" wow that's a fuck load of money, what did her parents work at? Wait.... our kids.

I look up at her, "our-"

Fernando throws a black velvet box at liz and she catches it and goes down on one knee, "Alexa... you have changed my life an incredible amount, you have showed me that I could truly love and be in love with someone, you taught me how to love myself, you taught me so much and continue to, I feel like everyday my love for you only continues to grow, the way you act around the boys always reminds me that I want you not only as my girlfriend but as my wife, I want us to raise the boys together and who knows maybe even have one more of our own, I want us both to be there for the boys when they get their first boyfriend or girlfriend, i want you to be the one I wake up to every morning, I want to be able to show you off to everyone and tell everyone that you are my wife, I want to be able to reserve places and be able to say, a table for two, for my wife and I, baby I want to us to grow old together... so will you marry me?"

Tears streaming down my face, looking down at her, her beautiful face, her face glowing from the fairy lights, tears streaming down her cheeks as well, eyes filled with nothing but hope, I nod uncontrollably not being able to say anything, "yes?" She asks, her voice cracking.

"Yes" I cry out, she stands up and we both start sobbing, she puts the ring on and I look at it and almost choke on my own sobs, the ring is absolutely gorgeous. (You can imagine how you'd like the ring to be)

After putting the ring on the ring I put my hands around her waist and connect our lips, butterflies filling my stomach for what feels like the millionth time all night.

She puts her arms around my neck and I pick her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, she sighs into our kiss making me sigh as well, being completely content in this very moment.

After we both need air she pulls apart and whispers, "I love you"

"I'm in love with you" I whisper back making her giggle like a little girl who just got a present.

I set her back down and we kiss again, both of our bodies flushed against each others, making me wanna feel her body naked on mine, just waiting to be as close as possible, after a moment I pull away and we stare into each others eyes for a while.

We get interrupted by Fernando, he claps, "that was so beautiful" we both look at him and laugh, I almost forgot he was there, "all the photos are so beautiful, they might only need a little light adjusting and they will be perfect"

"Awesome Fernando, thank you so much, I'm gonna leave a good tip to your bank account after I get the photos" liz shakes his hand.

"Of course, they should be done in a day or two"

He than grabs his stand that he was using and we bid our goodbyes to him and him to us.

"C'mon, we're gonna miss the last bit of the sunset!" I grab Elizabeth's hand and pull her back to the blanket.

After a minute I get an idea and stand up, "what are you doing?" Liz asks.

I ignore her question and take my dress off, her eyes grow wide, "baby what are you-"

"Let's go swimming"

"No baby I dont really like the ocean water"

"Okay, byee.. I might even just take these off" I go to take my thong off.

"Wait for me!" She stands up and takes her dress off in a flash, I laugh at her.

"I'm not actually taking them off"

She gasps and puts her hand to her heart acting like if she was really offended, "how dare you give my hopes up like that"

I laugh at her, "oh what ever, let's go" I grab her hand and drag her over to the water with me.

After a while of swimming we chased each other around the whole beach, after we got tired our under clothes were all dried, we put our dresses back on and got back in the limo.

"Baby, do you wanna go to your place for the night? I can call the babysitter and ask her if she could babysit all night..."

"It sounds amazing to go to my place and make sweet love to you baby but I really just wanna spend the rest of the night with you and the boys" i say lazily while my eyes start slowly closing.

The last thing I hear is Elizabeth's giggle and a okay, I feel her wrap her arms around me and kiss my head, than everything went silent.

I wake up to someone lightly shaking me, "baby, we're back" liz whispers.

I sit up and look around, "okay" I clear my throat after hearing how groggy my voice is, liz helps me out of the limo and I walk into her house while she talks to the driver.

I walk in and down the hall, I reach the living room and I see the boys and the babysitter sitting on the couch, alex spots me and runs over to me, "Lexa!"

"Hi buddy!" I crouch down and open my arms, he crashes into my body immediately wrapping his arms around me.

Than I hear little pats, I look around than I see Aaron running towards us, his little sandals making tiny sounds, I let go of Alex with my right hand and open it so Aaron can join us in the hug, he finally reaches us and wraps his tiny arms as much as he can around me.

They let go and lead me to the couch while telling me about a new cartoon they are watching, which is called Luca.

I sit on the couch with Aaron on my lap and Alex on my side, "it's so cool, they turn into sea creatures when they are in water and- and than they turn into humans when they aren't in water!" Alex excitedly explains, I try my best not to giggle at the many times his voice cracked.

After a while of talking with the babysitter Elizabeth finally comes inside, than she talks to the babysitter, than finally she comes and sits on the couch with us, "what are we watching?" She asks.

"Shhh mommy we're trying to listen!"

I lean over, "it's called Luca" I whisper, "Baby"

"What?" She asks.

I set aaron down and tell alex to keep an eye out for his brother, "come" I grab her hand and lead her to her room.

"Baby what are we doing?"

I push her onto the bed and get on her lap, "fiance... I like the sound of that.. you're my fiance" I lean in and start kissing her.

After several minutes of kissing I get off, "come.." I grab her hand and drag her back to entrance door, I grab my bag that was hanging on the hook right there, I opened it and took out a small box, I get down on one knee, "I know you already proposed to me but I was already planning on proposing soon, I didnt have anything prepared yet so I will just tell you that I am completely and utterly in love with you, I never thought I would fall in love again but I have, and I dont want our love for each other to stop anytime soon, i want everything you said earlier, I want it all because it will all be with you, I couldn't see me doing this with anyone else.... I swear I will try everyday my best to be a great fiance, and than a great mother and a even greater wife, we will have a very bumpy road at some point and that is okay, because at the end of the day you are the one who I want to be able to come home to, everything will be worth growing old with you, so.... Elizabeth, will you marry me?"

Without a second to spear, "yess, yess I will!" I stand up and engulf her in a hug, she starts kissing my whole face and than connects our lips at the end.

"I was obviously gonna do it in a more romantic way but it just felt so right to do it now"

"Baby, I wouldn't have cared if you done this in a dumpster, my answer still would've been the same"

I wipe her tears away and put her ring on, I slightly grab her jaw and connect our lips once more, I pull away and whisper, "I love you"

"I love you too"

I wipe my tears away and than we both walk back to the livingroom hand in hand, our hearts melt when we see Aaron in Alex's arms, both of them asleep.

I turn the TV off and pick Aaron up, liz grabs alex and we take them to their bedroom.

"C'mon, let's have our first shower as fiance's" Elizabeth grabs my hand and we both walk to her bathroom.

We help each other take our clothes off taking extra long, kissing every little while.

I slide the shower door open, get in and turn the water on hot.

Elizabeth gets in right after, hugging me from behind, "I love you"

"I love you" I say back to her.

I turn around and look at liz, I kiss her lips, her neck, her chest, her stomach, than back up, "you are so beautiful" I see a blush creep up on her cheeks while she looks around while giggling.

I laugh at how cute she is, the rest of the shower is only filled with us loving each other, gently helping one another, and caressing the others body.

After the shower we get into some sweats and a tshirt and fall asleep in each others arms.

Word count:3769
Damn, this chapter I was gonna end it so many times but I just kept writting lmao.
This book is getting close to its end :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 2 29
After 8 months of freedom, sapphire finds herself trapped in a deal that she had no choice but to make. She also finds herself falling in love with h...
11 4 4
A born girl (trying to figure out who they are) loses her best friend or so they thought. As they start to find who they are they also find love and...
28.2K 480 32
"i needed her i wanted her but you cant have everything...." a gxg youĂ—charli d'amelio fan fiction where: two best friends have fallen in love with e...