dreamnotfound oneshots (and o...

By feistylilianna

hi there will be smut, fluff and a bunch of swearing from everyone besides badboyhalo who is in this and or c... More

just a little (corpsekkuno smut!)
apologies (pls read)
mask (dream not found fluff)
laser tag (fluff dreamnotfound)
swimming (smut dnf)
snapchat (dnf lemon)
punishment (dnf fluff)
sleeping (fluff tubboxtommy)
ignoring (dnf fluff)
opposite teams (angst karlnap)
at the park (readerxwilbursoot fluff)
arguments (multiple ships angst then fluff)
detention (skephalo angsty fluff)
Hunter vs hunted (multiple ships)
highschool (fluff)
endgame (idk)
grumpy (fluffy angst dnf)
have i fucked up? (angst, fluff)
im sorry (part 2 of have i fucked up?)
im changing this book (still staying as mcyt!)
pov: different mcyts reacting to you crying (fluffy angst)
me or the discs (angsty fluff) (tommyxtubbo)
Idk
#technosupport :(
ive reached an all time low (feret angst)
angry (smut dnf)
why are you being so mean? (skephalo fluff)
ignoring 2.0 (karlnap fluff)
Tommy's funeral (angst)
hey there karl (angst fluffy, karlnap)
cock cage ;) (karlnap, smut)
home is where the heart is (angst, fluff reader x sleepy bois)
hes gone crazy (angst) (all the manhunt people)
it was a mistake (reader x Wilbur soot angst fluff)
don't hurt me... (readerxranboo, angst,fluff)
new school (fluff, tubbo x reader)
show me (slimebur lime)
my theory for Wilbur's new arg. turning this into a oneshot!
George (dnfxdreamxd angst fluff)
stop going out! (dnf fluff, smut and ig angst)
Bow for me (technoxy/n fluff)
Please read this will explain.
So.

song i dont know (fluffy angst)

20 0 0
By feistylilianna

this is where George was singing a song on his live video thing on tiktok while dream was in the other room. George told his chat he was going to sing a song and say its about him and dream and its a very sad song about a break up. he told his chat to react as if hes just singing a normal song but really to dream because George said its about them he got scared that it was about a break up which it was and thought George was planning on breaking up with him. i know that made no sense but bare with me and just read the story. btw the song is favourite crime by Olivia Rodrigo (not sure i spelled that right).

George's pov

i was sat down in the living room enjoying a live video on tiktok with my fans when i see them requesting for me to do a cover of a song.

"ok fine guys i will" i sigh in defeat and pick up my guitar. "ok guys i think i have an idea" i wink at the camera and start to whisper into the mic.

"I'm going to sing and play a song by Olivia Rodrigo but its going to be favourite crime." i saw the chat going crazy just because i mentioned Olivia's name.

"loudly I'm going to say 'this song is based on me and dream' loud enough for him to here." i could already feel regret knowing dream is going to cry.

"he'll think I'm singing about us breaking up soon" the chat was shouting 'YES' or 'NO IT WILL HURT DREAM' i sigh agreeing with that statement.

"dream doesn't know this song so you guys might see a crying clay" as soon as i say that more people were saying yes mostly because for some reason dreams fans WANT to see him cry.

it always confused me why. "but i do need your help, if he walks in just start going crazy about dream being there instead of talking about this little prank were doing" most of them agree so i clear my throat ready to start the prank.

"I'm starting in 3..2...1" i began, "this song is based on me and dream!"

dream pov

"this song is about me and dream!" i here George half yell out from the living room as if he wanted me to hear.

maybe its because he knows how much i love his voice. Karl and sapnap are out so i knew he was going to sing today as he doesn't feel comfortable singing with them around.

i was expecting it to be heat waves as usual but this time it wasn't. i could hear him gently strumming his guitar.

"know that i loved you so bad"

"i let you treat me like that"

"i was your willing accomplice, honey"

i sat in a daze of confusion as he sung those words. this was meant to be about us not one of his exs.

"and i watched as you fled the scene"

"doe-eyed as you buried me"

"one heart broke, four hands bloody"

WHAT! is he hinting to something! i start feeling worry fuel me know what he said at the start.

"the things i did"

"just so i could call you mine"

"the things you did"

"well i hope i was your favourite crime"

i could already feel tears stinging my eyes. this is meant to be about us. wait- is he planning on- breaking up?.........

"used me as an alibi"

"i crossed my heart as you crossed the line"

"and i defended you to all my friends"

what does he mean by that? the built up pain in my heart was let our by the tears in my eyes. i knew George was live so i didn't want to leave our room in case they saw me.

i haven't crossed the line..........have i?

"and now every time a siren sounds"

"i wonder if your around"

"'cause you know that I'd do it all again"

have i done something wrong? why is George singing this ABOUT US! and what have we done that's illegal. maybe jaywalked but that's it.

"oh the things i did"

"just so i could call you mine"

"the things you did"

"well, i hope i was your favourite crime"

i continued to let my tears fall quietly so George didn't here me crying. he sung the chorus once again. i felt like confronting him even if he is live but no one has seen my face. obviously besides my close friends and my boyfriend.

"its bittersweet to think about the damage that we do!"

"'cause i was going down, but i was doing it with you!"

"yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made!"

"but i say that i hate you with a smile on my face!!"

he dragged out the 'face' on the last line. he was singing really loudly and beautifully. the last line was correct though.

when we mess around he always says that while blushing with a smile. i get more worried that i already was scared I've done something wrong.

i was thinking of calling sapnap before talking to George but push away the idea to continue to listen. even if i didn't want to.

"oh, look what we became!"

"all the things i did!"

"just so i could call you mine!"

"all the things you did!"

"well, i hope i was your favourite crime!"

"your favourite crime"

"'cause baby you were mine"

and just like that the song ended. wow. i rub my red and tear stained cheeks sniffing when i see sapnap is calling.

i pick up the phone turning my camera of immediately so he doesn't see me cry. "hello?" sapnap said.

i look at the face cam seeing him crying as well. "sapnap!" i call out voice shaking. "hi wait- are you crying" he askes sniffing.

i sigh and turn my face cam on nodding. "your not the only one" sapnap slightly chuckled as i stare at his red face.

"so why are you crying?" i ask. "i think Karl wants to break up with me dude" sapnap tries to wipe the tears away but more just fall.

"same with me and George" i rub my eyes slightly. "I'm gonna try and talk to him and you try and talk to George" i just nod hearing George talking to his live stream.

"alright bye I'll see you later" i was about to end it when sapnap speaks up. "me and Karl are actually staying at quackity and shlatts so we wont be back for a couple days" i chuckle weakly and slightly smile.

"ah alright I'll let George know" i sniff thinking about talking to George. "ok bye and good luck" i wish him good luck with Karl as well as he ended the call.

i place my phone down and sigh slouching slightly. 'i need to go talk to him' i though.

i pull out my phone and text George on his old phone i knew he had with him while he streamed on his other phone.

D: hey can you end stream?

G: why?

D: please

G: give me a reason and I'll consider ending stream

i don't respond and just stare at the text before realising my phone turned of. it died. i groan in frustration and drop my phone on the desk before hopping into bed.

sobbing into the pillow i was led on. a couple minutes later, i stand up and once again try and hid the fact that i was crying and put my phone on charge so i could respond.

i gain enough courage to walk out the door. i peep around the corner and see George still streaming and talking about random things with his chat.

i sneak my way passed him into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. i turn around saw that George had ended his stream and was walking into the kitchen where he must of saw me go.

"hey dreamie" George said excitedly hugging me from the back. i swallow back tears. i turn around to look at his face as i pat his hair.

he had a very adorable smile on and his nose was a little red. once he saw my face though, that smile faded.

"dream what's wrong?" he askes wiping away tears. "nothing I'm ok" i smile sniffing even though George could see through it.

"your not ok tell me what wrong dream? Please" he begged his eyes filling with water just by seeing my face.

his voice full of worry. "what have i done?" i plainly say letting my tears out. "what?" he questions.

"have i done anything wrong? if so what can i do to make it up to you?" i ask. George's arms fell from around me. "you haven't done anything" he cried.

i didn't believe him.

Georges pov

i might of made a huge mistake here. the look on dreams face makes me want to cry. i knew i shouldn't of done this and Karl told me hes done the same to sapnap.

"dream believe me i didn't mean that!" i beg but again he doesn't respond and walks into the living room as if i wasn't talking to him.

i cry more than i already was. i make my way to the sofa and see dream led out on it so couldn't sit next to him.

"clay it was a joke. the song wasn't about us i was just-" i was going to continue explain but saw no point. dream sighed and sat back up drying his tears.

"I'm sorry dream" i cry sitting next to him leaving space. dream looks at me with a weak smile and nodded. "can i?" i ask inching closer.

no response. instead he wraps his arms around me as i climb onto his lap. "its alright georgie, but don't do it again" i smile and rub our red noses together before pulling dream into a kiss.

of course dream kisses back. we both smile as we pull away. "we have the house to our self tonight" dream told me as he carries me to our room.

"i know Karl told me" i giggle as he throws me onto the bed. "dream stop!" i laugh as he climbs on me.

"your being punished" dream laughed playfully as he started to tickle me in all my ticklish places. "ah! stop!" i shout amongst laughter.

"fine" dream laughed and fell next to me. "lets get to sleep now" i laugh as dream agreed. we both stand up to have a shower together.

10 minutes later

"dream can we wear our matching onesie" i ask in a baby voice as dream dries his hair. "ok fine" dream sighed as i squeal in excitement.

i get the onesies out and throw dreams to him. i put on boxers and the onesie giggling as i see dream struggling to zip the onesie up.

i walk over and help him before jumping in bed waiting for dream to climb in as well. "i love you dreamie" i giggle as he wrapped his arms around me spooning me.

"i love you too gogy" he pecks the back of my neck before we both fall asleep feeling the comfort of each others warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
19.4K 367 200
It says exactly in the title. I'm doing it for fun and on on my free time. I'm not good at writing stories but I know over time I'll get better sooo...
676 22 12
These are MCYT oneshots/ships Please be respectful to anyone that I have written about. To be clear, I am NOT trying to push these ships onto any o...
5.1K 101 17
Hello and welcome to my mcyt one-shots book. . I'll try my best to post regularly but I'm mostly using this as a way to use my motivation. . I'll be...