πƒπ‘π€π‚π€π‘π˜π’

By brideofdragons

"𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞" What if Daenerys Targaryen had a twin, and this twin was taken to... More

Prologue
art & aesthetic
Cast
PART I
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
vōre
ampa
mΔ“re ampā
lanta ampā
hāre ampā
izula ampā
PART II
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
PART III
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
vōre
ampa
mΔ“re ampā
lanta ampā
hāre ampā
PART IV
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
PART V
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
PART VI
CAST
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
vōre
ampa
PART VII
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
tōma
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
vōre
ampa
mΔ“re ampā
lanta ampā
hāre ampā
izula ampā
PART VIII
Cast
mΔ“re
lanta
hāre
izula
bΘ³re
sΔ«kuda
jΔ“nqa
vōre
ampa
Epilogue

tōma

3.8K 156 14
By brideofdragons

The fall of King's Landing

     Rhaella Targaryen stared at herself in the polished silver mirror. Her silver gold hair is once again tamed in Dothraki braids with bells and jewelry on it, she had her black leather boots on; and she wore a black leather tunic that reached the middle of her thighs with red scales embroidered into it, and her black riding pants under her armor. The messy faded black paint on her eyelids somehow matched her clothes, it made her look more confident than ever, but she felt sick on the inside.

     This was it, that was the day her and her sister would finally take back the throne that was taken from them. That was the day where they would finally take King's Landing back and Dany would finally sit on the throne. Rhaella felt very confident on their plan, but a small part of her was afraid, this is what she and Dany had fought to most of their lives, she did not know what she was without the fight, Dany would rule, but Rhaella was not sure what would happen to her after her sister was seated on the throne, and for that moment she forgot about the Night King and White Walkers beyond the Wall.

     Rhaella's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on her door, and she knew it could only be one person, her sister, and she knew it was time. The princess walked towards the door, and as she opened it she came face to face with her sister. Daenerys' hair was perfectly braided with bells and jewelry on her braids, and right on top of her head sat the crown Rhaella gave her, with braids around it, making it sit in place. The Queen wore a black leather tunic with a red three headed dragon embroidered on her chest, she wore black pants and riding boots, Jon had also made Daenerys an armor, and she wore that on top of her clothing. Dany's armor was polished silver with black leather accents and the same red three headed dragon over her chest as Rhaella's.

     Dany did not say anything to her sister, they just both gave each other nervous smiles and held hands, walking together towards the grassy cliff where their dragons were at. Their walk from the Sea Dragon Tower felt like the longest walk of their lives, with every step the princess felt her heart beat faster and faster. When they arrived at the grassy field Rhaegon, Drogon, Rhaegal, Rhaenya, Aegon and Viserion waited for them in the grass, Rhaella smiled when she saw the cream and gold dragon, happy he felt well enough to leave the cave he had been in for the past fortnight or two. While the Dragon Queen walked towards the black dragon, Rhaella walked towards her red, both dragons already had their wings and necks lowered so the two Targaryen sisters could climb on their backs. As Rhaella sat on Rhaegon's back she felt like they were invincible, and once they were in the sky, above the clouds she felt untouchable, but when she looked behind her at Viserion her heart hurt, even dragons were not invincible, and that scared her, aside from her sister her dragons were the only family she had, and she could not lose any of them.

     Rhaella only paid attention on her surroundings once Rhaegon started moving under her, and looking to her side she saw that Dragon, Aegon, Rhaenya and Rhaegal were all walking towards the cliff, the princess could only guess Dany had commanded the dragons to fly, and soon enough her red jumped off the cliff, flapping his wings until all she could see were clouds under her. Dany and Drogon were on her left, while Rhaenya was on her right, and Aegon and Rhaegal were right above her and her sister. Rhaella felt peaceful above the clouds, this was where she belonged and the heat from her dragon and the wind on her hair calmed down like nothing else could, at that moment the princess was sure everything would be alright, their plan would be successful and soon enough Daenerys would sit in the Iron Throne.

     Their flight to King's Landing was short, soon enough the two sisters flew in different directions, Rhaella and Rhaegon, with Rhaenya, would attack from the city gates, and Dany and Drogon, with Rhaegal and Aegon, would attack from the Blackwater Bay. Once Rhaegon and Rhaenya were under the clouds the Princess of Dragonstone could see the gates of King's Landing from afar, and before she could even see the scorpions on the walls, hundreds of bolts flew towards the direction, but Rhaegon and Rhaenya both dodged the bolts gracefully. The sisters expected scorpions, but not that many, but for Rhaella that was not a problem, it only meant that the walls of King's Landing would have to be brought down completely.

     Both dragons flew around, so they could now fly along the wall, and before the soldiers could fire the bolts once again, the dragons let out loud roars and Rhaella spoke. "Dracarys," the princess said, and the dragon dragons spit fire along the red walls of the city. The walls of the city that had never fallen in 300 years were now in flaming pieces on the ground, the gates, and scorpions, banners and watchtowers, were no more.

     As the two dragons flew around once more, so they could fly into the city, the silver princess felt something flying too close to her head, and looking to her right she saw a couple of scorpions inside of the city, on top of the tallest buildings of King's Landing. Rhaella clenched her jaw as her face turned in anger, it despised her how Cersei would place scorpions in the middle of the city to make sure her people were caught in the crossfire. Rhaella and Rhaenya flew towards the scorpions, and as she looked at the Red Keep she saw Rhaegal burning one of the castle's towers. This time, when they were close enough, the princess did not need to command the dragons, they knew what their targets were, so the two dragons spit fire on the scorpions close to them.

     As soon as the dragonflames hit the buildings, Rhaella did not hear the noise of falling stones as she did when they had burned the wall to the ground. The princess heard a loud explosion and saw dark emerald and jade green flames, the flames exploded so high they almost hit the dragons, and as the flames hit buildings nearby the other buildings exploded into green flames as well. And Rhaella's heart broke as she saw the destruction caused in the city, something neither her nor her sister ever intended, and as she looked towards the Red Keep, she saw that the gates of the castle burned a dark emerald green as well.

...

     As Ser Davos and Gendry heard the walls fall to the ground, and the tunnels started to smell faintly of smoke, they turned to Grey Worm and the Unsullied nodding, it was time the armies filled the streets. They had almost reached the streets and they heard the stomps of horse hooves and screams. The Dothraki and Ser Jorah, the Onion Knight was sure, the Queen had sent them to take care of the part of the army Queen Cersei had sent to guard outside of the city walls. Once the Unsullied and the two Westerosi finally were out in the streets they were faced with a scared Lannister Army, most of the soldiers were looking at the sky, so scared they had not noticed the Unsullied until they heard the steps close to them. Both armies raised their weapons, but none made the first move, and the Lannister soldiers attention was once again on the dragons when the purple one flew right above their heads, they watched as the dragon spit fire, and it's flame hit the top of the tallest buildings in the city where the scorpions were located. But as the orange and purple flames touched the top of the buildings, emerald and jade green flames exploded and destroyed the buildings close to those, which were soon consumed with the green flames. The Lannister soldiers all around the city watched as the middle of the city they were sworn to protect was consumed by the emerald green flames, they all looked at the flames in awe and hurt, they knew what those flames were, they remembered when the Septon was up in green flames moons ago. And as the soldiers' hearts ached on betrayal they dropped their swords to the ground and fell to their knees, no Lannister or Gold Cloak would fight for their Queen now.

     All five dragons landed on top of buildings all around the city, and they sang, the dragons sang so loudly the people of King's Landing were sure all Seven Kingdoms could hear them. As the two Targaryen sisters looked around they did not see a fight, but the Unsullied taking the swords of Lannister soldiers who were kneeling on the ground. Daenerys was thankful they would not have to shed the blood of the soldiers, but her heart broke for the people that lost their lives in the wildfire explosions in the middle of the city. The dragon inside of her was angry, Cersei knew what would happen, and if her plan had not worked, half of the population of the city would have been dead, Dany felt her jaw clench and her face boil with the rage she felt, and she looked at her destiny, the Red Keep, the castle that symbolised the wheel she wished to break, before she looked back at her sister.

     It was an impressive sight to see, the scarlet red dragon sat on top of one of the highest towers of the city, emerald and jade green flames burned under him but it did not seem to bother him, as he sang with his siblings. Rhaella Targaryen felt the rage flow through her like the dragonflame from inside of her dragons, at that time she felt more like a dragon than women, her face was twisted in anger as she stared at the Red Keep, they knew Cersei had wildfire, but that not much, and they also knew she did not care about her people, but this was something they had never imagined. The princess was just close enough to her sister to see her nodding, Rhaella nodded back to her sister and she turned her head around to face the red castle once again, and this time only Dragon and Rhaegon took flight towards the castle.

...

     Jaime Lannisters was relieved inside, the Targaryens' plan had worked, him, Ser Davos, Gendry, and Ser Jorah had been in the city for many moons now, sneaking as many people out as they could, warning them the Dragon Queen was coming, and telling the people the Queen and her sister did not wish to hurt them. The people of King's Landing were skeptical at first, almost until the very end, but once Ser Davos and more of his smuggling friends started smuggling Unsullied into the unused underground tunnels under the city, more and more people believed them, and the people that did not, quickly ran to Ser Davos when they heard the roars of the approaching dragons. And just like the Queen and Princess suggested, they had hidden the people in tunnels and houses far from where the scorpions were, as they knew that was where the dragons would breathe fire.

     But as he heard the walls falling down in flames the Golden Knight's heart wept, he knew that would be Cersei's fate if he did not get to her, not, he had to convince Cersei to surrender, if not for her, for their child, that was the only way they could live. So Ser Jaime ran, he ran as fast as he could as and the buildings exploded in green flames, his heart fell when he saw the Lannister soldiers drop their swords, part of him was glad, but part of him knew now now soldier or knight in the city would protect Cersei, they would do quite the opposite after the explosion. As the gold haired man rushed through the burning gates of the Ked Keep two dragons flew above him, and soon enough showered the red castle with scarlet flames and black and red flames. Jaime was sure no one had ever climbed the tall stairs that led to the castle that fast, and as he did he watched as the base of the keep burned crumbled under the flames of the dragons, and Ser Jaime was glad Ser Davos had managed to get most of the servants out of the castle through the tunnels that morning. On top of the steps Ser Jaime rushed through the Entrance Hall, and there he notice most of the ceiling had been burned off, and he also noticed Ser Sandor Clegane and what was left of Ser Gregor Clegane fighting each other, the fight he knew they had both been waiting for their whole lives.

     When Jaime finally reached the large doors of the Great Hall he felt like his lungs were on fire, but he knew that his sister would be there. Walking in the Great Hall Jaime saw half of the walls were destroyed by dragonfire, including the large wall behind the Iron Throne, and the ceiling was completely gone, and right in the middle of the hall stood Queen Cersei Lannister, looking at the Iron Throne.

     Cersei turned around when she heard the footsteps behind her, and once he saw who it was Jaime saw the look of disgust on her face. "Does your new Queen know you are here?" Cersei asked calmly.

     "That doesn't matter," Jaime started, but was quickly interrupted by his sister.

     "Yes it does! You left me for them, for her. I saw how you looked at the princess," his sister once again had the look of disgust on her face, and Jaime looked at her in awe.

     "Surprised because she looks exactly like her mother. But that does not matter, Daenerys will be here any minute now, you have to bend the knee, for you, for our child," he walked closer to Cersei, begging his sister.

     "Do not act like you care-," the Queen started, but her brother interrupted her.

     "I care! All my life you were the only one I ever loved, you were all I cared about, all the things I did I did for you, now I beg you, for our child. Bend the knee when the dragons get here," Jaime pleaded, but his expression changed once he saw his sister's face once he mentioned their child, and for the first time he also noticed that Cersei's belly was not swollen at all, like it should be if she was carrying a child. "You lied to me?" He felt broken inside, she had lied to him about their child.

     "No, I was with child. But I had a miscarriage right before you left," she told him, carrying herself as always, as if she was superior than everyone.

     "Before I left? And you don't even care to tell me," he took steps close to his sister, and he noticed she gripped something behind her.

     "You betrayed me!" Cersei shouted and lunged forward.

     Everything happened slower for Ser Jaime, Cersei pulled a dagger from behind her, aiming for his heart, and as she did, all of the hurt came back to him, she murdered their brother and lied about their child to him, so without thinking for another second, he pulled his Valyrian Steel sword and as she plunged the dagger on his right shoulder, with his left hand he plunged his sword on Cersei's heart. Listening to the sound of steel cutting flesh made Ser Jaime realize what he had done, the knight pulled his sword from his sister's heart, and he fell on his knees holding his lover in his arms lovingly, hot tears uncontrollably rolling down his cheeks.

     Rhaella and Daenerys Stormborn were in awe, the two dragons had just landed on what was left of the Great Hall, the only thing that was still in one piece was the Iron Throne. The dragons were so big, if Rhaegon was not on top of what was left of the walls they would not both fit in the hall. But what the sister's could not believe was that in the middle of the hall Ser Jaime was on his knees with a bleeding Cersei in his arms. The two sisters chose to remain on their dragon's back, none of them knowing what to say, until the silence was broken by the knight himself.

     "Kill me," he begged, "I betrayed another monarch. Ser Jaime Lannister, now queenslayer," he laughed dryly. Tears fell down his face and fell into his fallen queen's. For most of his life Cersei has been his everything and now he has nothing.

     Rhaella Targaryen stared at him in awe, she could hear the heartbreak in his voice and yet she did not know what to say, but her sister did. Drogon lowered his wing and neck and Dany quickly slid off her balck's back and slowly walked towards the knight. "No you did not," The Dragon Queen said, making Rhaella and Jaime look at her, the knight was confused. As the Silver Queen approached Jaime, she crouched down so she could look the knight in the eyes. "Ser Jaime served his Queen proudly, but Queen Cersei was burned alive by Daenerys Stormborn for the crimes she committed. Ser Jaime Lannister gathered at her charred bone and gave her the proper burial, the burial a queen deserved," the Dragon Queen said, and Ser Jaime gave me a small smile, before he turned to his sister's body once again, weeping as he had never done before. Rhaella's heart broke for the knight, but she was relieved, the war was over and the people would finally have peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 18
π‰π€π‚π€π„π‘π˜π’ π“π€π‘π†π€π‘π˜π„π descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...
5.2K 267 32
A Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen Romance ~*~ While preparing to parley with Cersei, Daenerys receives a raven from Bran Stark, warning her it's doo...
1.5M 56.8K 114
A daughter born admits snow with ice in her eyes and fire in her heart A son born admits flames with fire in his eyes and ice in his heart The union...
165K 4.6K 47
" π‹π’π€πž 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π“πšπ«π πšπ«π²πžπ§π¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧 " The Targaryen Twi...