mēre ampā

Beyond the Wall

     Rhaella Targaryen and Theon Greyjoy were abruptly awakened when the Queen stormed into their chambers

     Rhaella Targaryen and Theon Greyjoy were abruptly awakened when the Queen stormed into their chambers. Dany, who was followed by Missandei, was dressed in furs and had her hair braided which confused the girl.

     "You need to change, now," Dany told her in a rushed tone. Rhaella and Theon looked at the Khaleesi, still very confused, and the Ironborn was not sure what to do. "Now Rhae. We need to go!" The princess finally got up from the bed and started to change into the clothes Missandei had brought her, which was very much like her sister's, white fur and her three headed dragon pin over her chest, the only difference was hers was lined with red fur and softer shoulders.

     "Where are we going?" The silver girl asked as she pulled her trousers up and Theon helped her put on her fur jacket.

     "Ser Davos sent a raven. Jon Snow and his party were attacked. Thousands of White Walkers are after them. They need our help," Daenerys said, as Rhaella finished putting her thick socks and boots on.

     The princess was dressed but she had not even brushed her hair when the two sisters rushed out of the chambers. A still stunned Theon finally managed to say something, "Rhaella!" He got her attention and rushed towards her. "Be careful," he said, kissing the girl's forehead and bowing towards his Queen, and he watched as the two Targaryens rushed out of the Sea Tower.

     Rhaella and Daenerys Stormborn rushed towards the cliffside where they knew their dragons would be and as they approached the green cliffside Tyrion rushed towards them.

     "You can't. The most important person in the world can't fly off to the most dangerous place in the world," the Hand pleaded with his Queen, while Rhaella was already getting on top of Rhaegon's back, who was the closest dragon to the far end of the cliffside.

     "Well, I'm not important-," the princess started but Tyrion interrupted her.

     "You are a princess!" He shouted.

     "If not us, who else can?" Dany asked, walking towards Drogon.

     "No one. They knew the risks when they left. You can't win the throne if you are dead. You can't break the wheel if you are dead," he told teh sister.

     "So what would you have us do?" Dany asked as she stepped on Drogon's wing.

     "Nothing. Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do. If you die, we are all lost. Everyone. Everything," he pleaded with his Queen.

     "Jon Snow is my brother! I'm not leaving him Beyond the Wall alone," Rhaella shouted at Tyrion, determination in her voice.

     "You told me to do nothing before and I listened to you. I'm not doing nothing again," Dany said, before turning her back to Tyrion and climbing on her dragon's back.