izula

A dragon is not a slave

     Today was the day Daenerys and Rhaella would trade Drogon for the Unsullied

     Today was the day Daenerys and Rhaella would trade Drogon for the Unsullied. After hours of discussion the sisters decided to take Drogon, Rhaella wanted to take Rhaegon but Dany inistsed in Drogon, saying that people did not know about Rhaegon yet, and the youngest sister reluctantly agreed.

     So now the two sisters stood in front of the gate for the Plaza of Pride. Rhaella had her hair down, as wild as ever while Dany had half of her hair tied with braids, Dothraki braids. The two wore similar clothing, but Rhaella wore red, her house colors, and she did not wear a cape like Dany.

     The gate opens and the group walks in, Rhaella and Dany side by side, Missandei right behind them, and Ser Barristan and Ser Jorah behind the girl, and behind them the Dothraki carrying Drogon inside of a makeshift cage. While they walked towards Master Kraznys, who stood in a higher part of the plaza, all the other masters who had gathered to see Drogon watched them and whispered as they walked.

     Master Kraznys who stood tall and proud holding a whip with a golden harpy started talking.

     "The master says they are untested. He says you would be wise to blood them early," Missandei translated. There are many small cities between here and there, cities ripe for sacking," she continued. Dany kept her head straight only looking to where she was going, now Rhaella looked around, she was disgusted, there were so many Unsullied she couldn't see the end of the plaza. She imagined Jory in this place, he would have been furious seeing this many slave soldiers. "Should you take captives, the masters will buy the healthy ones and for a good price. And who knows? In years, some of the boys you send them may be Unsullied in their turn. Thus, all shall prosper," Missandei finished, and Dany and Rhaella stopped right in front of the slave master.

     "As all shall prosper," Rhaella repeated, almost sarcastically, staring at the man with an empty look in her face.

     Dany and Rhaella didn't say anything, Dany just looked at her sister with a knowing look, making Rhaella nod slightly. Rhaella walked to the makeshift cage and started to untie it, as she did she could hear the gasps of the people around them, excited to see a dragon. The girl opened it and grabbed the end of a chain that was tied to Drogon's foot. As she stepped beside the dragon he walked outside of his cage and hissed and screeched, making the slavers all around them gasp in awe.

     Rhaella held her hand up, so Drogon could fly high, and walked towards the masters. Everyone in that plaza could not take their eyes off the dragon, what a wonderful sight it was, a creature that had been extinct for hundreds of years was now flying in front of their eyes. Rhaella stopped by her sister, right in front of the masters. Master Kraznys could not take his eyes off Drogon, even when Rhaella handed him the end of the chain. As soon as the man grabbed the chain he almost threw the harpy whip to Daenerys' hands.