It's A Thug Thing

De Tori-J

This is the sequel to Thug Mentality. Leilani and A'Lonte have been through some rough patches and still go t... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Part 1)
Chapter 52 (Part 2)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 - (Part 1)
Chapter 99 - (Part 2)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Author's Note
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 124

146 8 1
De Tori-J

A.J

Today we're all having lunch to meet this girl Amari keeps mentioning. Some girl Mia used to date or is dating. Ariel's been gone for six months but I make sure we talk everyday.

I pull into the iHop parking lot and park. "So who is this bitch?" Charisma asks. Her and Amari been on edge the last couple of days since we've planned it.

I shrug. "I honestly don't know" I say. We chill and sit on our phones waiting on everyone else.

20 minutes later I see Mila and Amour pull up, then then Khyree and Amari after. We all get out and head inside. We get a booth, sit down, and start talking.

"We ain't never did no shit like this" Amari says.

"I wouldn't mind but not with this unknown ass person Mia got" Amour says and the girls agree. Mila looks at me and I shrug.

We all continue talking till Amari's head snaps up. "She's here" She says with a attitude.

"Wait, I thought we liked Mia?" I ask confused.

Khyree shakes his head. "She ain't talking bout her" He says looking up and behind us as well. I see Mia's phone sit on the table and look up. What. The. Fuck.

"Hey" Mia says and everyone just looks. Not at her but the girl she brought with her. "Um this is Emery, Emery this is everybody" She says then introduces us.

We order our food till this Emery girl starts talking. "So how do spoiled kids mix in with people like Tamia and Khyree?" She asks.

I look up at her. "Who you talking bout?" I ask.

She laughs. "You obviously and you knew that otherwise you wouldn't have said none" She says.

I look at Mia and she nods to her phone. I feel mine buzz and look at it.

Mia🧡: play the game how it go 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

I text back a laughing emoji and show Charimsa. "So y'all just sit around and get paid to post pictures?" Emery asks.

"No" I say.

"So y'all parents just give y'all money?" She asks.

"No" I answer again.

"So my question earlier, what y'all doing hanging with Tamia and Khyree?" She asks. I look up at her and don't say anything.

"Ariel is the common denominator between them and them" Mila says pointing between Mia and me.

"Oh" Emery says. "Where she at?" She asks.

"Outta town making money" Mila says. "You ask a lot of questions, what do you do?" She asks.

She leans back and shrugs. "I just be chilling forreal, probably stay with Tamia till I find some to do" She says and Mia's head shoots up.

"You gone let her stay with you even if Ariel come back?" I ask smirking.

Before Mia can reply, Emery speaks again. "If Ariel got her own house then she doesn't have a reason to come to Tamia's" She says.

"You really don't know shit about my sister do you?" I ask.

She smiles. "She's a spoiled kid who gets paid to do nothing, probably doing that right now, that's all I need to know" She says.

Normally I'd be upset but I like when folks underestimate me or my sister. "Aight" I say. My phone rings and I smile. "Look who it is" I add showing Mila my phone.

"Hello" I say answering the FaceTime call.

"Aye, where you at?" Ariel asks.

"Out to eat with the gang" I answer. She gives me a look and I turn the camera around showing everybody then back at me.

"Mila, text my phone and check ya mail when you get home" She says. "Who the fuck is sitting by Mia?" She asks.

"Some girl" Mila says.

"Matter fact, give her the phone" She says. I hand Mia my phone and Emery ass all in it.

Tamia

"Yes?" I ask looking at the ceiling of her condo.

I hear water running then stop. "You got a girlfriend?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. "Yes" Emery says looking in the camera.

"I wasn't talking to you" Ariel says moving her camera so she's in it. I contain my posture as I take in how good she looks. It's only been six months and I feel like I'm seeing her for the first time.

I keep my eyes on her grill and she smirks. "But I was talking to you" Emery says making me roll my eyes again.

"Mia, who the fuck is this random ass person?" Ariel asks. I bite the inside of my jaw and she smiles. "Wait, is that same bitch you showed me when we first started talking?" She asks.

I nod and she busts out laughing. "What's funny?" Emery asks.

"You, ion know what was said or wasn't said but you talk too much for me, I asked to speak to Mia, not you" Ariel says.

"Whatever you got to say to Tamia you can say to me" Emery says. I look up and everyone got smirks on their faces. Petty asses.

Ariel smiles. I watch as she puts on a Red Los Angeles fitted hat before looking at me. "Aight, next time you say some crazy shit out the side of ya mouth, I'm gone kill you, quit playing with me" She says.

Emery laughs and I mentally groan. "I did my research on you, I'm not scared" She says. The thing about Emery is her mouth never fails to get her in trouble. Reason she ain't got shit now but her parents.

Ariel looks at me and holds up a stack of 100 dollar bills. "Tell yo bitch let's play big bank take lil bank when I get back" She says. "And to keep that same energy cause I actually ain't been killing since I been gone" She adds.

"Ariel" I say and she smiles big. I crack a smile and I can tell my face red as fuck.

"We got some to handle when I get back after I get ya bitch out the way" She says. "But I got a flight to catch so I'll see y'all soon" She adds hanging up.

I hand A.J his phone back and everyone busts out laughing. "What?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"You over there blushing like a bitch" Amari says. "I ain't mad at ya, I need y'all back together" she says.

A waitress comes and brings us out food.

We finish eating and say our goodbyes. As soon as Emery and I get in the car, my head hits my window.

I sit up and look at her. "Did you just-?" I ask only to get cut off.

"So you were just gonna let me look stupid?" She asks.

Before I can say anything she hits me again and I laugh. "Get the fuck out" I say calmly. She looks at me and doesn't move. I open my purse and grab my Red Glock .40. "Emery I'm not playing" I say.

"I know where you stay" She says getting out. She slams my door and I call Ariel on FaceTime.

She doesn't say anything which makes me look at her. "I knew I wasn't tripping, what the fuck wrong with yo face Tamia?" She asks. I don't say anything and she just looks at me. "Don't tell me ya bitch done put her hands on you" She says.

"This ain't the first time but it is" I say.

"Fuck that mean?" She asks. I sigh and explain everything to her. "I'm coming back cause you and that bitch got me fucked up" She says. "Better be glad I ain't get on my plane yet"

"So you do still care about me?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. "I never stopped, you just had me extremely fucked up and so did my brother" She says. "I just needed a break" she adds. "I got a question tho"

I look at her funny. I start my car and put it in reverse to head home. "What?" I ask.

"How many times y'all fucked?" She asks and I laugh. "What?" She asks.

"Twice" I say.

"It's been six months" She says looking confused.

I shrug. "She all talk" I say knowing I ain't gone hear the end of this shit.

"Damnnnn" She says. "Hurt yo pride" She adds.

"Girl, fuck you" I say turning into my complex.

She shuffles around and laughs. "Lemme get my shit together and I'll call you, check ya mail" She says. "Bye" she adds. She hangs up and I grab my phone. I cut my car off and get out.

I groan out loud seeing Emery in front of my building. "Go home" I say.

"I'm sorry" She says. I ignore her and grab my keys to unlock my door. I walk in and leave it open for her. Ariel needs to hurry the fuck up.

Mila

"So they are getting back together?" Ma asks as I tell her about what happened earlier.

"I think so" I say. "Shit I hope so" I add.

She smiles. "Good, cause whatever lil bitch she got, I don't like her, and Mia just looks sad" She says and I nod.

She slides me a plate of spaghetti and hands me a water bottle. "Bread?" She asks pointing to the pan of garlic bread on the stove.

I nod again and she hands me one. "I'm gonna go get Lonte, will you watch the twins for me?" She asks.

"Yeah" I say grabbing the Parmesan cheese. I look over at the boys and they're eating and laughing.

She leaves out and I start watching tv on my phone.

Ariel

"Welcome back" Chanelle says as I get in the car.

I lean back and sigh. "I guess" I say. "What you been doing?" I ask.

She pulls off from the airport and heads in the direction of my mom's house. "Nothing, working" She says. "So you never told me why you were coming back" she adds.

"Got some shit to handle, Tamia got some dumb bitch around and I wasn't tripping till I found out she put her hands on her" I say.

"You're in loveeeee" She sings pinching my cheek.

"Ion know bout that" I say moving her hands. "I love her tho" I add.

She laughs as she turns into my parents' driveway. "Yeah right, go get ya girl back and call me when you get home" She says. She pops her trunk and I look at her. "What?" She asks.

"You tryna fu-" I start but she cuts me off.

"No Ariel, take yo ass in the house, my child is gonna be back in about 15 minutes and I still got two errands to run" She says laughing.

"Aight" I say kissing her cheek. I get out and grab my bags. I grab my other two suitcases from the backseat and dial my mom's number.

"Hello" She answers breathing heavy.

I scrunch my face up. "I'm outside" I say shaking my head. "Y'all nasty" I add.

"Girl bye" She says hanging up. I carry and kick all my bags to the stairs. I go to open the door but Mila beats me to it.

She frowns then smiles. "You didn't tell me you were coming back" She says jumping up and down. Crazy ass. I nod to my bags and she helps get them upstairs.

We get in the house and my mom runs downstairs tightening her robe. "My babyyyy" She says running and squeezing me.

I see dad laughing and I nod to him. "Hey pops, wassup ma" I say trying to breathe. I swear this woman is half human and half boa constrictor.

She lets go and kisses my face. "You and Mia getting back together?" She asks as her face goes straight.

"Yeah" I say and she smiles.

"Good, I made spaghetti and garlic bread, there's some juice in the fridge and some in the pantry depending on how you're feeling" She says. "I love you but I'm also tired" She adds. "Goodnight" she says again before kissing Mila and I's cheeks and disappearing upstairs.

I look at dad and he looks around. "No more kids" I say serious as fuck. "Not one"

"I can't make no promises but I'll take it into consideration baby girl" He says smiling. "I love y'all, we'll talk more tomorrow, bye" He adds walking upstairs.

I look at Mila and she pulls me in the kitchen. I sit beside her and she sighs. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Working is exhausting as a bitch" She says. "You owe me" She adds.

"I'll take you out tomorrow to get a new car or something" I say and she nods.

"Sounds fair but look, get Mia back pleaseeee" She says. "My sis look miserable and drained and her lil friend is broke so she just been out of it" She adds.

I shake my head. I get up and make me a plate of food and grab me a ginger ale from the fridge. "That's what broke bitches do, but Mia gotta come with an apology or some" I say.

She nods. "She will" she says. "She said to come see her tomorrow morning around 10 also" She adds.

"Okay" I say looking at her weird. Mila thinks she's slick like I don't know when she got some up her sleeve or not.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
339K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
453K 18.6K 30
The streets have a way of snatching innocent souls. By the time you realize and try to escape, you're already in too deep. Will Yasir, Yulan, and Yul...
Loving A Thug De caleazn

Ficțiune generală

780K 15.2K 37
[ What happens when Kalea starts falling for A Thug ? ] Read to find out.