𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Rom... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - THE ALPHA
Ch. 102 - REUNIONS
Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - THE HUNT IS ON
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE
Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER

3.9K 155 93
By _devilishEJ_

Azalea's outfits:
Argent's house -

School / Scott's house -

Chapter Forty-One
🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said and Argnet nodded, "There was something almost ritualistic about it- like it was looking right into his soul." Argent said as Allison cleaned the cut on his forehead. "That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison said, not looking up from what she was doing, "Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves." Scott said and Azalea shook her head. "They went after Lydia too." She said glancing over at him, "Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?"

"A Kumicho- a Yakuza boss. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise." He said and Azalea raised her eyebrows, "Or, your ability to survive." She said and Allison nodded in agreement.

"The moment the sun came down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords- not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos." Argent explained, "What did they want?" Azalea asked. "To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said while Allison still worked on the cut on his forehead. "Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked as he hand went up to the back of his ear. "Not exactly."

"What was he?" Scott asked after Argent explained what he saw, "I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him "Silverfinger" because of an unusual prosthetic... And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself. I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." Argent said and Azalea chuckled quietly.

"Didn't look like he wanted to be found." She said, nodding to Argent's forehead that Allison just finished patching up. "Not particularly, no." Argent said and Scott leaned forward a bit, "You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" He asked.

"Maybe..."

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked as her father stood up, "What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked. "He'll remember this." Argent said, turning a wooden box around and opening it. He unfolded a cloth to reveal the broken mask of one of those creatures.

"I know I didn't kill it- I'm not sure you can. But, I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Argent said as Scott grabbed one of the pieces. "What was behind the mask?" Scott asked and Argent looked up at all of them.

"Darkness. Absolute darkness." He said and Azalea stared at the mask for a moment before picking a piece up and sucking in a deep breath. "What is it?" Scott asked, noticing her reaction and she furrowed her brows slightly, "Demons." She said as she glanced at everyone.

"What kind?" Allison asked and Azalea shook her head slightly, "I can't tell, but it feels familiar." She said as she looked down at the broken mask.

🦊

"Isaac told me what happened at the party." Stefan said as Azalea walked in to the kitchen and she nodded, "You know, out of everything that's happened to us during a party... demons with ninjatōs was not something I expected." Azalea said and Stefan chuckled.

"Anything happen with you and Scott?" Stefan asked making Azalea furrow her brows, "Why would you think something happend?" She asked and Stefan looked at her in amusement. "Isaac also told me and you and Scott didnt stick around for the party very long and went up to the roof." He said and Azalea gasped lightly, "That little snitch." She said as she glanced up the stairs.

"So? Did anything finally happen?" Stefan asked and Azalea gave him a look, "No. And even if anything did happen, it's none of your business." She said and he pointed at her. "I don't believe you for a second and I'm your older brother. Your dating life is my business." He said making her look at him weird, "Gotta make sure my sister is dating guys that deserve her and Scott is one of them." He said and she rolled her eyes slightly before sighing.

"I think Scott might be related to Pedro..." She said making him look at her, "Why do you think that?" He asked and she sighed softly. "Melissa's maiden name is Delgado." She said and he nodded slightly, "I mean, that could always be a possibility... But there's a lot of people with the last name Delgado." He said and she nodded.

"I know, but it's just a weird coincidence." She said and he nodded, "Can't argue with that." He said before glancing at the time. "School starts soon so we're gonna have to leave in a few minutes." He said, patting her shoulder before walking out.

🦊

Azalea pulled into a parking spot right as three bikes pulled up next to her. She got out right as Scott and the twins took their helmets off. "You guys going to be doing this all day?" Scott asked looking in between the two twins.

"All day." "All night." They said making Scott sigh and look at Azalea with a mix of annoyed and exhaustion making her smile and raise her eyebrows in amusement. "Is this about being in my pack?" Scott asked as he looked back at the twins.

"This is about you and Azalea being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden said making Ethan look over at him, "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" Ethan said sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden said just as sarcastic.

"We don't need anyone to protect us." Scott said looking over at Ethan. "They were looking right at you and Azalea when the sun came up." He said and Scott nodded, "And they also disappeared." Scott said then looked over at Azalea with raised eyebrows and she just chuckled. "They already know that if they follow me around all day, I will punch at least one of them." She said and Scott sighed softly.

"Argent thinks that they could just come out at night." He said and Azalea nodded in agreement, "Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan said and Aiden nodded. "All day." He said making Scott sigh, "And all night." He said making Azalea chuckle. They all walked inside and over to Scott's locker, "Okay, one thing first. Azalea and I need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without you." He said making Aiden scoff, "No."

"Yes. And I don't want you listening in. No wolf-hearing." Scott said while Azalea just watched them in amusement, "How would you even know?" Aiden asked.

"I'm a True Alpha. You have no idea what I can do." Scott said before closing his locker, grabbing Azalea hand and pulling her down the hall.

"So then, she starts talking about phosphors, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in." Stiles said as they walked into the chemistry room and he walked over towards the board only to find the coded message gone making him frown slightly.

"It's gone... Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key-" He said as he ran over to the closet and pulled out his keys before shuffling through them, not being able to find the key. "What the hell? I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Azalea asked and Stiles nodded
"Yeah. I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. "No, you just told us about it. We never actually saw it..." He said and Stiles sighed.

"We were here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Stiles said and Scott nodded slowly. "So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" Scott said slowly making Stiles sigh

"I know how it sounds... But look at this-" Stiles said as he pulled out a piece of paper, "This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws, and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach..."

"That was my idea. You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be." Stiles said and Scott sighed softly, "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong... But I don't think you're trying to kill people, either." He said and Stiles looked at the board with a troubled look.

"It was here. It was all here." He said and Azalea looked at him concerned, "Stiles, are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired." She said and Stiles shook his head slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping, really..." He said and Scott patted his shoulder lightly, "Why don't you go home? Take a sick day, or something?" He suggested and Stiles nodded slightly.

After getting Stiles to leave the twins walked up to Scott and Azalea, "Did you tell him?" Ethan asked and Scott shook his head. "No. He's got enough on his mind right now." He said, "If they're coming for you guys in a few hours, then so do you." Aiden said, and Scott turned to face them.

"What if it's not us? Okay, what if we're not the one they want?" He said making them all look at each other. "Who else is there?" Ethan asked as Azalea looked around until Kira caught her eye. "Scott..." She said making him follow her line of sight and realization crossed over both of their faces as Kira walked away.

Azalea slightly and glanced at Scott, "I think I have an idea to get the twins off out backs." She said making him look at her.

"They're gonna be mad aren't they?" Kira asked making Azalea glance over at her as they sat in Azalea's car. "Definitely, but they won't do shit." Azalea said before a bike pulled up next to the driver side door making Azalea smirk and roll down her window to look at Scott.

"What should I do with these?" She asked as she held up four spark plugs making him chuckle. "Meet me at my house." He said and she nodded before dropping the spark plug as he drove off and she followed behind him.

🦊

"Lock the door." Scott said as he, Kira and Azalea walked into the house, "Got it." Azalea said as she locked the door. "We're running out of time." Kira said nervously and Scott nodded as he went around, checking all the windows. "I know. But Allison, her dad, and Isaac are working on something that could help."

"I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything, but you really think that's going to keep them out?" Kira asked making Scott and Azalea glanced at each other, "Actually, we have a kind of security system." Azalea said while Scott went back to checking everything. "Things happened a couple of weeks ago- a lot of things- and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house." Scott said and Kira raised her eyebrows.

"Your boss? Do you work for a security company or something?" Kira asked and Azalea chuckled, "No, he's a veterinarian." Scott said making Kira's eyes widen. "You had a vet put in your alarm?" She asked completely confused.

"Yeah, sort of. My brother helped out with it too. But neither of us can't arm it- only Melissa can." Azalea said and Scott nodded in agreement, "Where is she?" Kira asked nervously. "Don't worry. She'll be here." Scott said and he walked up the stairs and Azalea and Kira glanced at each other before following him.

They walked into his room as Scott shut and locked his window before backing up, running into Azalea. "Oh! Sorry!" He said and she raised her eyebrows in amusement before looking at Kira who was glancing around nervously. "We're going to be okay, I swear." Azalea said making Kira look at her, "We? Or me?" Kira asked.

"Well, I said 'we' and 'we' is plural so that means all of us." She said and Kira sighed, "You didn't bring the twins here because you didn't want them to get hurt. Right?" She asked and Scott sighed, "I don't want anyone getting hurt." Scott said. "Then why did you bring me? If those things are coming after you guys, and anyone who gets in the way gets killed, then shouldn't I be somewhere else?" Kira asked and Azalea sighed softly.

"Well, I'm not letting either of you get hurt." Azalea said and Kira shook her head slightly, "And I don't want you getting hurt- especially because of me." She said and Scott shrugged slightly. "It could be any one of us." Scott said and Kira shook her head, "I don't think so. I have to show you something." She said before sitting down and pulling out a book while Azalea sat down next to her and Scott sat on his desk chair.

"Have you ever heard of something called a Kitsune?" Kira asked and Azalea nodded, "I've met a few Kitsunes." She said as Kira started flipping through the book before Scott stopped her. "That looks like what happened to you at the power station." He said and Kira nodded, "When a Kitsune rubs its tails together, it can create fire or lightning. It's called foxfire." Kira explained and Scott tilted his head slightly making Azalea look at him in amusement.

"She doesn't have any tails." Azalea said and Scott scoffed and chucked lightly, "How'd you know what I was thinking? He asked and she raised her eyebrows. "Oh, did I not tell you? Strigois can read minds." She said making both Kira and Scott's eyes widen until Azalea started laughing.

"Did you both seriously just fall for that? I'm not Professor X." She asked and Scott rolled his eyes while Kira chuckled, "You can go invisible and make other people go invisible as well. I'm not taking any chances." Scott said and Azalea chuckled while Kira glanced over at the window.

"The sun's setting..." She said and they sighed, "Uh, yeah. I know." Scott said while Azalea looked over at Kira. "Are you scared?" She asked and Kira shook her head, "Not right now. I'm supposed to be back before dinner." She said and Scott shrugged slightly.

"Tell them you can't make it." He said and Kira furrowed her brows, "What should I say?" She asked. "Say you're over at my place studying. Or just, you know, something boring." Azalea said and Kira chuckled before Scott stood up. "What is it?" Azalea asked and Scott listened for a moment, "My mom's back." He said.

The three of them walked back downstairs before pausing in the kitchen when they saw Scott's dad standing there. "What are you doing here? And why do you still have a key?" Scott asked in a demanding tone. "Funny you mention keys... Because while I have a key to this house, I'm not exactly sure how you got a key to my office." Agent McCall said then turned his laptop to them and opened it to reveal a picture of Scott, Azalea and Kira when they snuck into evidence.

"Let me help you out, here. This kind of thing usually begins with something along the lines of 'It's not what you think!' or 'I can explain!'" Agent McCall said as Azalea looked over at the widow to look out at the sun setting while Kira took a step forward, about to take all the blame. "Dad, let me help you out- you need to leave." Scott said before Kira could say anything. "I will, with a satisfactory explanation."

"Go get a warrant."

"I don't need a warrant, I'm your father."

"No, you're a gene donor. I got my hair color from you, and that's all I got. So, you're not allowed to play tough-dad with me." Scott said making Azalea chuckle as Melissa walked in, "Hey, what's going on?" She asked and Agent McCall turned to Scott and Kira again. "Maybe one of you should explain."

"Scott." Azalea said slowly as she watched the sun go down making them all looked over at her. "Who the hell is this?" Agent McCall said looking out into the livingroom making them look over to see one of the demonic ninja creatures standing there. "Dad, no!Dad! Wait, Dad-" Scott yelled then all if the sudden another one of those creatures showed up, stabbing one of their ninjatōs through Agent McCall's shoulder making Kira scream.

Melissa, Scott and Azalea instantly ran over to him when all if the sudden the door opened making Melissa pulled Agent McCall off to the side as Derek and Stefan ran into the house growling. "Mom the ash!" Scott yelled as he and Derek started fighting off the creatures.

Azalea looked over at Kira to see one of the demons show up behind her making Azalea instantly shoot forward, pulling Kira behind her. Suddenly the twins jumped through the kitchen window with a growl.
Azalea pulled Kira behind a table before running over to help Derek with the demons he was fighting.

Scott managed to toss one of the demons through a window then turned to his mom, "Mom, now! Do it now!" Scott yelled as Azalea shoved the demon over to Stefan who stood in front if the front door. The demon swung at him but his grabbed it's arm before roughly elbowing it in the chest making it stumble out the door.

Melissa ran over and smashed a glass jar of mountain ash in the door way and it instantly formed into a line. One of the demons walked up to the line but didnt make any attempts at crossing making Azalea let out a sigh, turning to her brother who nodded.

"All the baseboards are ash wood?" Derek asked as Scott walked up to them, "Yep, it was Deaton and mines idea." Stefan said and Scott turned to Derek. "And where the hell did you come from?" He asked and Derek glanced at him with a slight shrug. "I've been following you two."

"For how long?" Scott asked and Azalea chuckled, "All day. Honestly for a true alpha I don't know how you didn't notice." Azalea said. "Scott this isn't good!" Melissa yelled making Scott run over to where she was while Azalea stayed with her brother and Derek.

"So, what are you?" They heard Aiden say making them walk over to the kitchen. "She's a Kitsune, dumbass. I knew before she said anything. Just use your eyes, you can see it all around her." Azalea said and Derek nodded, "The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it, yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is, either." Derek said.

"Azalea, can I talk to you." Kira asked and Azalea nodded before pulling Kira down the hall. "It's me." Kira said making Azalea furrow her brows, "What?" She asked. "It's me, they're after me." Kira said and Azalea shook her head, "It's not you. It can't be. The fox aura around you, isnt a bad thing. It protects you, it's not evil." She said and Kira sighed.

"But isn't that what a shapeshifter does? Isn't that why a Kitsune is called the "trickster spirit?" It's supposed to trick you. How are you so sure? How are you so sure I'm not the bad guy?" Kira asked and Azalea, "I've seen the bad guys... I've been a bad guy and you're not one of them." She said.

All of the sudden a rumbling starting making Azalea and Kira look at each other before walking back fo the kitchen. At the doorway of the kitchen one of the demons hitting the mountain ash barrier with its ninjatō. "What are they doing?" Scott asked as Azalea and Kira ran in, "They're testing for weaknesses." Azalea said as she walked over to all of them.

The demons slammed their ninjatōs against the mountain ash barrier again and again. The more they did it the more the house shook as things fell off the kitchen counters and the light fixture swung back and forth like it was a giant earthquake.

Suddenly they started to stab at the barrier making the mountain ash seem like it was fighting against them but was weak. One of the things started to press its hand down into the barrier almost getting though. "Guy!" Azalea said making them all look over, "We have a problem." Ethan finished and Azalea instantly pulled her phone out as it started ringing.

"Allison, please tell me that you have something. They're here. They're trying to get in, and it looks like they're gonna be able to do it." She said as she glanced over at Scott. "Okay, okay, listen. You were right, they're demons. They're Japanese demons. They're called the Oni. They're looking for someone possessed- someone with a dark spirit attached to them." Allison said and realization crossed over Azalea's features.

"A Nogitsune..." Azalea said making them all look over at him as mountain ash kept getting weaker, "How'd you know that? Azalea?" Allison asked and Azalea just sighed. "Just... Tell me what else." She said, "Okay. They won't hurt you. They know you're supernatural, but once they do this check, once they realize you're not carrying with you this dark spirit, then they won't hurt you. I promise. All they're looking for is the Nogitsune."

"I'm right, aren't I? They're looking for me." Kira said as Azalea pulled the phone away from her ear, "No, they're here to check the two of you but they're looking for a dark spirit. And I know it's not you." Azalea said and Scott furrowed his brows. "What about you?" He asked and she shook her head, "They want someone whose possessed by a dark spirit, you can't possess someones whose technically dead. This is what the Nemeton was warning me about." Azalea said.

"Hey Scotty, we're going to have to do something soon." Stefan said and as soon as he did the mountain ash barrier broke and the Oni stepped through the door. "Don't do anything." Azalea said making Derek and the twins look at her crazy, "Is she serious?"

"She said don't do anything." Scott said and Azalea turned to Kira, "Trust me. They won't hurt you guys... at least not badly." She said and Kira took a deep breath and nodded before she and Scott walked out to stand in front of the Oni.

The Oni walked up to them and instantly grabbed the side of their heads, staring into their eyes. Scott and Kira both slowly fell to their knees as their hands left out of each other's. Aiden went to take a step forward but Derek and Stefan stopped him. The Oni leaned down closer to them as they tilted their heads to the side, still staring into their souls.

Finally they let them go, making them fall to the ground Azalea instantly ran over towards Scott while Stefan ran over to Kira. Azalea gently turned Scott's head to see a backwards five burned behind his head. She looked over at Stefan who looked behind Kira's ear before looking at Azalea and nodded making her sigh in relief.

"You're gonna be okay." Azalea said as she looked down at Scott while running her hand through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
100K 4K 45
** COMPLETED** Coming to Beacon Hills, Toni Raeken and her twin brother come back with a plan. A plan that will cause distrust, broken friendships, p...
18.1K 577 101
Neriah Hale lost her family at the age of ten, leaving her in the town of Beacon Hills with no one but two boys and a secret that she'd spent her who...
539K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...