The devil's challenge

بواسطة Jessbvt

Tala ends up in hell. She has met the devil, Lucifer and they hate each other. Her only problem is that she's... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 37

17 1 0
بواسطة Jessbvt

At the store

"Hey Tal, I'm getting a phone call. I'm right back okay?" Dam told me while answering the call

"Okay?"

I just went looking for the things when I suddenly got the feeling someone was watching me. I looked around to see my surroundings. I walked down different ails and I noticed the same man was following me. I walked out of the store, hoping to find Dam somewhere but I couldn't find him.

"Shit" I thought to myself, I walked down the street and, of course I found myself in an abandoned part of the city. It was completely trashed, the windows of the buildings were broken, the lighting was broken, there was graffiti everywhere you looked. In short It looked like a ghost town.

"From where the sudden rush, Tala?" The man from the store said from behind me.

"I- How do you know my name?" I asked, and altho I hate to admit it, I was a little scared. Not for me, but for my baby.

"Yea yea, that doesn't matter. What matters is that I finish my job and deliver you to my boss..."

He came closer and closer to me and I tried to back away, but it didn't help. I was walking backwards when I suddenly hit a hard chest. They held something to my mouth and I blacked out.
———
Dam's POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"Yes, hello Dam." I recognized the voice, it was one of the nurses.

"Yes, what's wrong? Just get to the point." I said fierce, altho my relationship with my brother isn't the best, I still care about him.

"Lucifer is starting to wake up. He can be awake any minute of every day." He said.

"oh my hell... really?!" I was surprised, after six months of being in a coma. My little brother finally starts to wake up. I need to go tell Tala, she will be so happy.

"Yes, if you want you can stop by today. you know today is the only day we don't allow any visitors, but I'll make sure there are no problems getting in for you and assume you're taking Tala with you?" he said a bit unsure

"Yes, I need to go tell her. I'll see you later, Thank you." I ended the conversation

I crossed the street and ran back in the store. I searched and searched for Tala but I couldn't find her. I tried calling her but it went straight to voicemail. That's weird, she usually picks up at the first ring. I tried calling again but it went to voicemail again. Something is wrong.

I went outside to look for her. Nothing. I called Jax.

"Jax I need you to track Tala's phone right now. I can't find or reach her. Something is seriously wrong."

"Give mr 5 minutes." Jax replied as i heard the tapping on a keyboard of a computer. 

After 5 minutes Jax said something again.

"Alright, so I found her phone in one of the abandoned parts of the city. So I also tracked your phone. She's about 0.6 miles (~965.6 meter) away from you."

"Alright. Bring me to her. Now!"

"Calm down! Okay so go down the street until you cross the jewelry shop"

I ran down the street as fast as I could. At this moment I couldn't care about anything other than Tala's safety. "Okay, what now?" I asked as soon as I saw the shop.

"You see the little alleyway?" Jax asked

"Yes"

"Run to the end then go left."

I ran, and ran and ran until I got to an intersection. "Jax?"

"Go straight forward and the first alleyway right."

"Am I almost there?"

"Yes. When u take that alleyway on the right, you should see an old tall building with the windows smashed and graffiti all over it." Jax described my exact surroundings.

"Yes, I'm here. But I don't see Tal here..."

"Go inside the building."

"Okay" I walked closer to the building but I didn't need to go inside to know Tala wasn't here anymore. "Jax, I think Tala is kidnapped." I said

"What?!"

"Her phone is at the entrance of it and the are tire tracks too." I described the scene in front of me

"Shit. Okay, I'll check the cameras around this area. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, Jax... Lucifer is waking up. If I tell him Tala got kidnapped and she's carrying his child, he'll kill me."

"Damion, when are you going to him?"

"I think after I searched around here for a while. I'll just check the buildings and the streets here."

"Okay. Let's start now then." He suggested

"Okay. I'll see you at the hospital later?"

"Yes, see you there." And he ended the call

Alright Dam you gotta search for her now. You shouldn't have left her there. Damn it.

—- a few hours later —-

I searched the whole area. All buildings, all floors, all streets, all alleyways, everything but she's not here anymore.

"Jax"

"Dam... did you find anything?"

"No, I searched everywhere, I'm coming back after visiting Lucifer and I'm gonna follow the tire roots."

"Okay... I'll see you in a few then"

"Yea, bye" and I ended the call again.

I ran all the way back to the store then to the parking spot where my car stood. I got in and yelled, I started hitting the steering wheel. After a while I calmed down and drove to the hospital.

When I arrived I first got myself together; when I did that I went inside. I walked to Lucifer's room and met Jax on my way there. As we entered Lucifer's room, we saw he didn't have any if the machines connected to him.

"He's sleeping right now. But he'll wake up in a few." The nurse said.

"Okay, thanks" Jax replied

We sat down on the couch in the corner of the room and waited. I think 2 hours passed now and Lucifer's still asleep. He tossed and turned a few times but he hasn't opened his eyes yet.

"Jax? Damion?" We heard a soft, weak voice call out. And both our heads looked at Lucifer.

"Hey Lucifer." We both said.

"Where's Tala?" He asked.

"Umhhh about her ... She kinda got kidnapped a few hours earlier..." I said. "But we're still doing everything we can to find her." I continued before I got a dagger thrown my way.

"She got KIDNAPPED?!" His voice became stern and angry now.

"Y- Yes." Jax stuttered. That's the first time I saw Jax afraid of Lucifer.

"Okay... how long have I been out?" He asked

"For about 6 months. Almost 7 now." We said.

"What!" He was shocked.

"It's true brother." I told him

"And there's something else you should know about to... or rather someone else." Jax was saying before I cut him off.

"Shut up, let Tal tell him herself!" I whisper yelled at him. But quiet enough so Lucifer couldn't hear me.

"What?" Lucifer replied on Jax's statement

"Nevermind, You'll see and meet them soon enough..." Jax corrected himself.

"Okay? Anything else I missed?"

"Tala has been receiving threatening messages. So we assume this person is the same one as who kidnapped her. Tala has been living with Dam for the past 6 months. She misses you like crazy. And that's it." Jax filled him in on everything.

—- Tala's POV—-

I was blindfolded and tied in a chair. I wasn't sure where I was, all I know is that this is not good. Damn I wish Lucifer was here. I heard footsteps coming my way. They took off the blindfold and I saw a tall scary man with 2 scars in his face. One on his forehead and one across his left eye.

"Ah, you're awake. Boss is gonna be so happy to see you." He said.

"Who is your boss?" I asked as confident as possible.

"You'll see little girl." He said as I heard a door swing open.

"Ah, my precious little girl... Hello again. It's been awhile since we last met." His boss said.

"You?!" I yelled shocked.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Hell Upside Down بواسطة Emvia

الخيال (فانتازيا)

144K 3.3K 43
Alena starts her freshman year at the University of Hellia, a prestigious school for people gifted with supernatural abilities. When a prophecy conne...
Hell Rose بواسطة BlueRainShadows

الخيال (فانتازيا)

31 2 13
Amara Rose, the youngest and most sheltered Princess of Hell, is thrown into a world of chaos when she's framed for the murder of her mother and Quee...
9.1K 368 26
Books 7 & 8 of The Reckoning. Though Satan now has his precious vessel, things aren't going to plan. He must keep a clear head-but his heart has othe...
54.2K 1.4K 28
Angels and devils. Two races who hated each other. But what if an angel falls for a devil? Would they be accepted? Are they even allowed to love? The...