The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

By human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... More

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 12

690 23 3
By human33

For One More Time pt II

Inadu/The Hollow/Olivianna pov

"One less vampire to worry about..."

The Mikaelson decided to give Arabelle space and time to mourn after Thomas dead and they, stupidly, believed everything I said to them. Across me is Thomas' tombstone, after the funeral, I stay with Arabelle longer then told her to go home and rest while I stay at the graveyard. "Half of her consciousness is already gone and I replace it with mine, soon we will be one then I have nothing to worry about." I stare down at the bucket of white lily in my hand, it starts to wither in a second. 

"I take this as you already make a plan." 

"Of course, I have. I just need to let her see something worst to give me 100% control and when she does submit herself to me, I'll have nothing to worry about. An unlimited power without boundary and I prefer if she gives it willingly," I chuckle and turn to look at the person. "I have a long list of names I should get rid of.... The Mikaelson will never see this coming, especially from the closest person they knew." 

"What about this vampire boy then?" 

"Thomas? He knew too much and if only if he could shut his mouth... He's unnecessary collateral damage and I have more names to add."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

"Okay, Kol, I'm here. You can stop sending me the nuclear code for every second!"

I enter Rousseau's, which has become a neutral ground for witches, I smell a familiar figure inside. "Brother, can't you see I'm not in the mood to play hide n--Davina?!" I gasp seeing Davina laying unconsciously at the tables. I turn to look at Kol, Marcel, and Vincent. Kol has this guilty look with blood smeared on his mouth and his clothes, "no, no, no, no, no, no." I shook my head after I just put everything into one, I start to cry at the sight of the little love. 

"I-I I'm sorry, Belle." Kol hung his head down in shame, "I-I tried to stop the ancestors by asking Davina to put the dagger on me, but somehow they were mad and undagger me. I woke up mad and hung a-and she was beside me, she died before I could stop myself. I-I I'm sorry, sister." I walk past the males and went toward Davina, the dry blood on her neck then turn back to the males. 

"Okay, okay. We need to calm down and breathe because that will be what little love wants us to do..... You three, go to the compound and tell our siblings what happen. I'll...." I take a deep breath, "I-I'll make sure little love get the peace she deserves," I told them, breathing heavily. 

"You sure about that? You just lost..... The kid," I chuckle at Marcel, he tries not to mention Thomas name in front of me. "You can just say his name instead of "The Kid," he has a name you know!.... I found their situation is ironic, they remind me of the modern version of Romeo and Juliet. Both dead in poison. Lucien, Aurora, and Tristan are the poison....." I chuckle bitterly. 

"I will be after I make a plan to get my revenge on the ancestors, for Thomas and Davina sake. A-and I need a moment to say goodbye to my adopted daughter, Vincent would you wait outside?" He nods understood then I turn to look at Kol, "don't blame yourself, Kol. It's ancestors doing and we will kill every ancestor, they will pay with everything they have left. I promise you, brother."

Third pov 

The boys give me one last look before they left for the compound, I wipe my tears off. I sigh slowly, my eyes changing into bright blue and tribrid eyes while a smirk creeps to my mouth. "Do you see how easy for me to fool them, Davina Claire? Must admit that you've become a thorn in my plan and I can't let an ugly thorn stand in my way, so forgive me for making you into another unnecessary collateral damage." I lean toward her ear, "I hope you enjoy the show from the other side." Giving the dead witch kiss on her forehead. 

"Let see who do I have on my list. I have........ Thomas Gallmann and Davina Claire, maybe I should add the youngest Mikaelson next." I give the last Claire a last glance, "let's get you home, shall we? Sleep well, Davina Claire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Arabelle pov, The Compound *

Freya has this idea to bring back Davina, put her inside the circle and she said that as long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck that will buy Kol some time to find a way to resurrect her. "But... I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell," Freya told us. "Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe," Kol volunteer himself. 

"No, you've... been marred by the Ancestors' magic and I'm sorry, Arabelle, but the ancestor can be hiding under your nose. So, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors." Elijah takes a step forward toward Freya when the candles suddenly lighten up, "that can't be good...." Elijah stared down at it while I shook my head. "My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you," Freya looks up and stares between Klaus, me, and Elijah. 

"Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after--." I'm about to cuts him off when Rebekah painting suddenly lights up in fire.

Another day another threats.... 

"You're wrong, Nik. He's going after Rebekah," I said, watching the fire burning down Rebekah's painting. "Lucien thought that killing Thomas would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When it didn't, he set his sights on Rebekah. He's kicking hornets' nests until we have no choice but to confront him," I added. "Presumably, he still believes she's at the bottom of the ocean," Elijah said. 

"I cloaked all of you, but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take a while, but if he wants to find Rebekah, he will," Freya informed us. "I'll go get her," I nod at him while Freya seems to disagree with us. "It's not safe out there--." I roll my eyes while Klaus seems irritated. "What then?! Are we to sit here and play cards until Lucien slides Rebekah's bitten corpse down the hall?!" Klaus snapped. "Let me go," Elijah said, walking past Klaus when he grabbed his wrist. 

"I moved her," Elijah seems surprised, "what, don't look so surprised. I never did like you two sharing secrets," Klaus explained. Elijah squints his eyes, "tell me where she is unless you expect me to stay here and leave our sister entirely defenceless."

I take my phone out and find a certain number that I know Klaus can't say no, 'Baby daddy on a suicide mission. Might need some company' i press the send button before looking up at Klaus and Elijah. "Let him go, Elijah." I speak out, "I expect you to prevent Kol from suffering the same loss that I did, Thomas may only be sired but he was a family to me. Lucien deserves our collective ire. Today, your grievances are tabled and we end Lucien this time. For good." 

Klaus gives me a silent thank you before he leaves, I turn to my other siblings. I notice the looks Freya gives to him, a silent warning. I decide to stay to lend Freya's help, Marcel place a box filled with the spell's ingredients on the table. "Freya, Belle. I need this to work," Kol said desperately. "Don't worry, brother. Eleventh-hour spells happen to be my and Arabelle's speciality," I pat his shoulders. "Tell Vincent to begin the consecration," I told him.

Elijah links his right hand to Freya's left while he stood on his knees, my part in this spell is to make sure the ancestor will not interrupt us. Freya begins to chant the spell as it overwhelms Elijah, I give Freya booze to make it easier for her. The candle lightens up as Davina suddenly appear inside the circle, I see a scratch on her forehead while the girl is sobbing and being scared. 

"Whatever it is you did, thank you." I smile warmly at the little girl who seems relieved to see me. The modern Romeo and Juliet try to hold a hand when the boundary forbids them, Freya and Elijah leave the room to talk as I suspect she knew something while I let them have their reunion.

I pour myself the bourbon on the other table, hoping it will hold back my eyes from turning bright blue. I close my eyes and focus my ears on Elijah's and Freya's conversation while twirling the glass, they don't have a plan to bring Davina back. They plan to cut the ancestors connection by using Davina. I open my eyes and pour another when Elijah appears suddenly in front of me, "brother?" He gives me a sad and guilty look, "I'm sorry." I furrow my eyebrow in confusion before I feel a sharp pain on my neck.

Third pov

After snapping one of his sister's necks, Elijah gently put her down on the couch. Before he vamp-speeds toward Marcel, catch him off guard and hold him against the wall before Freya enters the room. She chants a spell and walks straight to Davina, who trying to step back, Freya grabs her wrist while continuing to chant the spell. In a second she grabs Davina wrist, the compound turns into her ancestors' realm. The Claire girl tries to break free from Freya and shook her head, she even tries to shout Arabelle's name but Freya only chants louder. 

Blood starts pouring from Davina's eyes, "No, please. You'll break the circle! Please, please stop this!" Davina begs her. "Don't do this to me! Don't make me go back, please! Marcel! Arabelle!" Davina pleads at Marcel who trying to get away from Elijah. Marcel shouts no and fights Elijah, only to get his neck snapped by Elijah. "No! Don't let go! Don't let go! Please don't let go of me!" Incantation continues while Davina screaming, Freya chants louder as she sees the ancestors appearing around them. 

She shook her wrist as electricity came out of Davina and connect as a tie to each of her ancestors. Their hand starts to glow bright before Freya felt the connection being cut, she stops chanting as she is aware of what she just had done to the little girl and her sister's adopted daughter. Breathing heavily, she turns toward Elijah. 

"It had to be done."

* Skip *

A moment later, Arabelle awoke with a loud gasp. She can feel a tense atmosphere lingering around the compound and a smell of death, she looks around the compound and tries to sense one of the Mikaelson's presence near her. She gets up from the couch when she hears Marcel sobbing over someone, she walks toward his voice. She enters the room to see Marcel and Vincent, beside them is Davina's body lying unconscious. 

"Marcel? Vincent?" she turns to look at Davina, "why is Davina sleeping on the floor?" the tribrid asked carefully. 

"Don't act like you don't know what Elijah and Freya have done to her!! I should have known better than to trust your family! You people destroy everything you touch!" Marcel points his finger furiously at the blonde. "Marcel, I can assure you that I do not know what you're talking about! I found myself laying on the couch! So, stop pointing finger at something I don't know!--..." she turns quickly at Davina, she tries to reach for her only to get thrown by Marcel. "I-is she dead?! H-How?! W-who?!" I asked both Marcel and Vincent, but Vincent stared at me with confusion.

"Hold up!" 

Vincent stops Marcel from attacking me, "what the last thing you remember?" Vincent asked me and approached me carefully. "I-I was in a house where Niklaus asked to meet him there, b-but there was Dahlia behind him. And--..." she gasps and widens her eyes in fear, "Hope!? Is she alright!?!" the tribrid asked them with sudden fear while the boys stare at her back in pity. 

"Listen, it has been a year. Dahlia is dead and Hope is alive. The better question is who is the Arabelle we have seen all this time if you are the real Arabelle?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabelle pov

I've been staring down at Davina's dead body across me for a while. I tried to remember everything ever since Dahlia, but I can't remember anything and I feel very empty. Inadu hasn't left my side for a second, I also learn that Thomas had died a day before Davina. The more I try to remember the more it hurts my head. It's like someone is swinging an axe at my head, I grip my hair as I force myself to remember anything when I hear a soft knock on the door frame. 

"I-I hear what happened," I hear her say while approaching me. She takes a seat beside me and pulls my hands off of my hair, Inadu squeezes my hand for comfort. "I'll give you two a time," she said before leaving Hayley with me. 

"I can't remember anything, Hayley. Not even this morning," I whispered, afraid that I'll break down if I say something louder. "What if I did something worst and I didn't remember anything?" Hayley place her hands above my mine to stop the shaking, "I-i tried to remember anything but I keep seeing a white blank sheet and it hurt so much," I stuttered. "It's alright, you did not hurt or kill anyone. We will get through this together, Freya will help you." She shushed me down and pull me closer to her, "I'm sorry about Thomas and Davina, I know you love them like a family."

"I don't know anything anymore, Hayley. I don't even know myself anymore." Hayley pulls us away, she gets up from the couch and motions me to do the same, "I'll run you a bath and you need to sleep then tomorrow we will talk everything about this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 26
First Instalment of the Queen series. Machae /ˈmækiː/ • daemons (spirits) of battle and combat Highest Ranking: • #vampirequeen : 1 • #warriorqueen :...
48.3K 759 85
Four Months Away from my children. I am different, I am changed. I am a Mama tribrid with not little ones and it hurts. But my story continues
11.2K 273 22
Nikole "Nik" Mikaelson and Fiona Hightower are the Original Hybrids and wives. Fiona is the one person who holds Nikole's heart
16.1K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...