Will I be ever Loved?(Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped sh... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 31

6K 344 118
By FlowerVine98

Ezhilarasi pov:

Once I came out of the room, I immediately started to drink the water. My tremblings are in another level.

I first thought that two members as some strangers. In that state I just had a normal trembling sensing the male. Its usual for me because of ra....

But but....

They...

Are they are...

Yes....

They are my brothers. The brother who want me to go away from their life. I vanished from their life right.

Oh my god this Vihaan were called me as ezhilarasi. They both knows this name ha..

Okay okay.

Don't get panic ezhil.

Its not like, there Is only one ezhilarasi in this world right. Many girls having this name. Don't worry.

See they don't identify you. When I got out from the house, they both would have happily danced and enjoyed it right. So they eventually forgot about me.

And am an unwanted person in their life from the start. So it won't be the problem. They would have forget me in the past itself.

Vihaan is friend with suresh right. So suresh Anna,ahh wait he won't like me to call him as Anna right, might have came to see Vihaan. For may be his friend marriage.

Uff let's leave this.

Surely he won't identify me.

All I can do is pray. I don't want my brother to say that iniya has two names one is iniya and another is ezhilarasi. Will see.

'Do you think, that all the three members were wanting to speak with you. Don't even think about them. Those three hate you even for your mere existence. So just shut up. They won't even think about you. Here you are thinking about them identifying about you' I scolded in my head.

But my trembling is still there.

Really an orphan right.

Am.

Am a orphan.

They three hate me for me being ugly right. Yes am ugly. An plus size woman who is having full of fat.

"Mumma" I heard a voice of my daughter. Midhuna immediately came and sat over me.

Am not a orphan. For me midhuna, my daughter is there.

"Yes sweety," I asked her. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

I hugged her tightly. She laid her head at my chest. She is my world.

"Mumma," saying this she grabbed my face.

"Mumma, superheroes friend... Friends are.. Mmy friends toooo. Super hero said to me... Bi.. But you know..hi..his friends are not speaking Mumma. I think they ha.. Have problem..... In... Mo.. Mouth.... Pray.. To.. Th.. Them...." she said to me. Oh my god.

She is indeed becoming a pure soul. I want my daughter to not shame others. Not their disabilities too.

Awww.

I kissed her forehead.

But they don't have any problem. Hahha.

" Midhuna, you become very good girl"i said to her.

"Midhuna is.... Al.. Always.. A... Goff.. Good girl" she said to me.

I smiled at her.

"Mumma... Midhuna is hun... Hun... Hungry" she said.

"Cafeteria" I said. She started to jumped. I took her in my arms.

Vihaan pov:

She was raped.

Raped...

Rape....

My trembling started.

My tears were flowing from my eyes.

The rape. How she survived.....

My love got raped.

I just stood up and lunged at suresh.

"You bastard" I shouted and started to hit him. As in force he falled in the floor.

"Anna leave him" abinash said at me.

"I won't leave him. He is the partial reason for iniya to suffered" I shouted at him. And hitted in his face.

"Leave him" abinash shouted and started to grab me.

"No don't leave him abinash. He is right I deserve this. I deserve more. For not showering the love towards my sister, for not allowing her to call me as her Anna. For not allowing her to participate in anything as in family. " suresh shouted at me.

"But Anna, even Vihaan Anna too betrayed our sister" abinash shouted. That's it, again we both started to fight.

"Why you betrayed her Vihaan. Why... If you loved ananya, there is no need to mock my sister before everyone right. And why did you posted those pictures. I need my answer right now" he shouted at me. By flipping me down and grabbing my hands.

"Leave me" I too shouted at them. I can't say not now not ever. I can't never.

How can I say that why I didn't accept her love. Then why I proposed my love to ananya. Then I have to say am raped.

I can't.

No one will beileve me. No one.

"You fucker" he shouted at me.

"You loved my sister right" suresh asked me slowly.

What I will say now.

I can't.

"No" I shouted at them.

"You are lying" he shouted at me.

"Everyone thought the same Vihaan. Your love is evident in your eyes. Her eyes which is only for you, the same goes for you Vihaan. Am pretty sure, you loved her. Then why" he grabbed my collar.

"I didn't loved her." I again shouted at him. I only love her. Still now. Still this breath stops

"You are lying. Leave this, because you are going to get married to your love right. Ms. Ananya. The brand ambassador model for your company as well as some other company right" he asked me. I nodded my head without any emotions.

"I can't get my answer from you Vihaan. Because we can't wake up the person who is acting like sleeping. Am pretty sure you are still loving my sister. Something is stopping you. I will find it. I will." he shouted at me.

"Let's leave this. First say to me. How you know that she is raped. When you know that she is raped then atleast you could have make her to live with you right. Why. And how you are sure about this rape" I asked him.

He stood up and showed his hands. I gladly took it and sat in my chair. He too took his seat and Same goes to abinash.

"I don't know, I don't know that my sister got raped. I happened to know only 3 years back. When my dad died." suresh stopped.

"Your dad died. How" I asked him.

"Yes he died. An heartattack." abinash said.

"Am sorry for the loss" I said to them. What else I can say.

"Do you know any other details regarding her.. R... R... Rap... Rape. Like when did it happened... A.. Anything" I won't leave him.

"When my dad died, he said to us that iniya one time called him. And.. Said th.. That she.. Go.. Got rap.. Rap.. Raped...bu..but my dad jus... Just thou.. Thought it might be act. So he started to scold her. But iniya just cut the call. After that my dad didn't did anything regarding it. He completely hided this from us. When he Is dying, he shared this with us. That too out of the guilt which he had for 6 years. I don't know. But he said, this incident I mean he get the call from iniya after the 1 month of her.... Getting.. Gett.. Ing away from the home. "he said slowly.

" What.... At... 15 or 16 "I shouted at them.

" How can anyone do this to her "I shouted.

" How? "I again asked him

" She is child at that time. An child. An child with a many dreams. A dreams which need to fulfill. Not to crushed by those bastard. Didnt they seen her as small child. A small child. Who don't know what is called as sex. The sex which needs to be enjoyed at the right time at right age with right person. Not to took away from her without her consent. How.... Why didn't he leaved her, when she was crying, when she tried to.... Shit" i stopped my ramblings.

More or less our lives were same.

We both got raped.

Rape...

This word, will be just a word for some people. But not to us, the one who got raped.

We can't live our life normally. Always live with the fear. The fear who will rape us again.

"I won't leave that bastard" I shouted.

"I too won't" suresh shouted and abinash nodded his head.

"Vihaan, i can still say the you are loving my sister. Then why can't you show it to iniya. If you loved iniya then Why did you propose to ananya. Why...." suresh asked me.

I can't say it to them.

"Did you really love ananya" he asked me.

I kept mum.

"What the fuck is In your mind Vihaan. Tell Vihaan. Whom you are loving" he asked me again.

"Say Vihaan. If you loved ananya, you don't cry for her. You won't feel for her. You won't show your love towards her even today, when you speak with her. But you proposed ananya at that day. Why Vihaan. Something is fishy. Just say it Vihaan. We can solve it. Is ananya is behind this. Say Vihaan. You are full of misery Vihaan. You look mistery to me"he shouted at me.

"I love ananya. This is all I can say" I shouted at them.

"Let's leave it now." I said to them slowly.

"Okay" suresh said.

"If your information is right, then midhuna didn't born because of the rape. There is something else. Because, midhuna is just 5 and rape incident happened before 8 years. It is something else. I will look into it. Before, I don't know how to approach it. But right now I got hold of one point. It's enough. I won't leave that bastard. That bastard will die in my own hand. I will make sure of it "I shouted.

" I too will be in this. Am on my leave. I will live in Chennai itself, to make sure that bastard won't live his life happily hereafter" suresh said.

I nodded my head.

"Where are you working" I asked him.

"Am working as a Indian navy Aviator " he said.

"Wow atlast you achieved it seems. Congrats man." I said. He nodded his head.

"Okay we both will go right now. Please let me know if you find regarding that bastard" suresh said. I nodded my head.

"You can stay with me" I suggested.

"No Vihaan it won't be appropriate. Abinash is living in one our of guest house. I will live with him" suresh said.

"Don't you want to spend time with your sister" I asked them.

"Yes I want. I badly want to. But I can't force her to come and live with me. I want to take it slowly everything. This time. I will make sure of it" he said. Okay they don't know that fluffy is living with me right.

"If you want to spend time with her. Then I can arrange it." I sad.

"How?" abinash asked me.

"She is living in my house" I said.

"Why and how, from when" suresh asked me.

Then I said that, how fluffy called me once and asked me for help. Those two bastards every details. I shared with him.

"Oh my god. Are they are the one who raped iniya" suresh asked me.

"Don't know. I don't know anything. But hereafter I will find" I said.

They nodded their head.

"Okay. You both can shift to my house today itself." I said. They nodded their heads. I want my fluffy to feel loved. I can't show my love. She needs to be loved. I won't be the best match for iniya.

Two broken souls.

I can't open my rape matter. I can't. No one will beileve me. It will be better iniya live her life. But I can't be the proper match for her. I can't give her happiness. An broken soul will never give her happiness.

She needed to be love.

But will I be happy without her. Its a straight no. I know. This fucked up man is not meant to love.

"Shall we go" suresh asked me.

"Wait first let's have some coffee. Once iniya come we give will go to home. I will windup my work as the time is 7." I said they nodded their head.

I heard the knock. Suresh and abinash turned towards the door. There iniya stood with midhuna in her arms which I can see through the glass door. But she can't! .

Midhuna is a mystery.

Fluffy is full of mystery.

She is an unsolved puzzle. will i be able to solve her.

I don't know.

I again heard the knock.

"Come in" I said.

She came in with midhuna.

"Super hero see this,.. I... I ha.. Have.... Cho.. Cj.. Choci.. Dair.. Dairy milk" midhuna said at me. She immediately get down from her mum and runned towards me with her small feet.

I took her and made her to sit in my lap.

"For me" I asked her.

"I asked mumms, sup.. Super hero.. But she said that.. Whole sho. Shop is your.. Yours... So you don't... Need a small.. H.. Choci" midhuna said.

"But I want one" I asked her.

"Sharing" she shouted at me. As if its the best idea.

"Are you going to share with me" I asked her.

"No no. I hav.. Have.. Two. Ho... Choci... Me.. And your... Friends one choci.. Sharing.... You a.. And mumma sharing one choci..." saying this she gave me one chocolate bar at me.

Oh sweet girl.

"It's okay midhuna, you eat" I said to her.

"Midhuna can't eat two choci... At same t.. Time.. Mumma w.. Will scold me...... If I.. Give sha.. Share to you... Then she... Wont... Scold.. Me... And even she will buy the.. Choci... For next ti.. Tome. Or.. Else she.. Won't..." she said to me cutely with her big doe eyes.

" Okay midhuna. Next time I will buy you very big chocolate okay. Without your Mumma knowledge. We both will eat. What you say "I asked her slowly.

" You are my super hero "saying this she grabbed my face and kissed my cheeks. I laughed at her.

" Super hero... Yours" she gave me again the chocolate bar. I took it from her. I started to open it.

She is struggling to open hers. So I helped her to open her chocolate bar. She then asked me to broke it into three pieces.

She came near to my ears. And said"But super hero,.... Make mine...i sbi.. Big piece tha.. Than your.. I mea.. Mean my new friends.. Okay..... I ena.. Want the big piece"she slowly said.

Oh how cute.

I nodded my head at her with an laugh.

I broke it like which she asked me. Then she give the other two pieces to her friend uncles. Hahhha. They both smiled at her. Who will not, that too when they both came to know she is her sister daughter. Technically, they are midhuna's mama(uncle).

She then starts to munch the chocolate. Such a chocolate lover.

"Super hero, speed my mumma is waiting for h... Her... Sha.. Shre" midhuna said while munching.

I too opened mine and just bited from the chocolate bar. After eating two rows of chocolate. I gave to iniya. Who is glaring at me.

"I don't need it" fluffy said at me. As I just ate directly with my mouth.

She stomped her leg. Still a child.

I know iniya is also a chocolate lover. She love every chocolate.

Hhahha.

Sadly this child, my love got corrupted by this flifthy world.

Midhum took the chocolate bar from me and gone near her mumma.and started to show her her hand to took her in fluffy arms. Fluffy too took midhuna in her arms.

"Mumma eat" saying this midhuna showed the chocolate bar towards her mumma lips.

That too the side which I bited . Mmmm.

"Mumma don't Want midhuna" fluffy said.

"Why mumma. Pease eat mumma." midhuna started to plead at her mumma. Midhuna is enough. Hahhha.

Without any choice, fluffy bited from my bited side. I just kept looking at her. She glared at me.

After sometime, fluffy said that she don't Want to eat more. So midhuna came down from her mumma and gave the chocolate bar which her mumma ate. I gladly took it and started to bite it where she left. Fluffy looked even more angrier.

Okay.

Its not a problem.

I love it.

After eating, I kept looking at her.

*Throat cleared * sound, I heard, so I turned and seen it is suresh who is smiling at my action. I just cleared my throat too.

"Ms. Ezhil, can you prepare the coffee for us" I asked her. She nodded her head and gone out. I can't control myself if she is near to me. That's why I asked for coffee.

Once fluffy gone out. I started to speak with midhuna and asked about her school incidents.

"Midhuna" suresh called midhuna. Midhuna stopped her speakings and turned towards the source of the voice.

"You speak" she asked him.

We three looked at her with an confusion.

"Yes" suresh said.

"That uncle too will speak ha" she asked abinash by showing her hand.

Abinash too confusedly nodded his head.

"Why" abinash asked her slowly.

Midhuna hided her head in my chest. "I t.. Tho.. Thou.. Thought they.. Va.. Can.. Can't..able to.. Spe.. Spea... Speak... My teacher said some people cant able to speak...." she said.

As soon as I heard her I laughed.

What suresh and abinash, dumb.

They both looked each other and smiled at midhuna.

Suresh came towards my side and took midhuna in his hand. Midhuna looked at him with her wide eyes.

" Am.. So.. Sorry"she said at him. She thought that he will hurt her for calling him dumb. Ohhh.

" It's okay, midhuna. You are very cute" suresh said to her by hugging her. Midhuna just kept looking at him.

Awww cute.

Her uncle.

Her big uncle.

"What are you studying midhuna" suresh asked her.

"1st standard uncle" she said at him.

"Big girl then" he said at her.

"Yes am a big girl... Mumma too said that" she said to him by showing her teeths.

He smiled at her.

"Can uncle get a kiss" he asked her by showing his right cheek.

She nodded her head and grabbed his face with her small hands and kissed suresh cheek.

He is literally having the tears. He hugged her tightly.

Then the same goes for abinash too. He too crying. Oh how sweet.

Some time we don't value the person who is with us for long time. We forget to value them. We will only value them once they left us. Same goes for suresh and abinash. They didn't loved her sister when fluffy yearned for their love. But now her brothers want their sister love.

Always value everyone.

Give value for people, not for the things.

Then suresh sit in his chair with midhuna over his lap. Who is busily playing with the paper weight.

I heard the knock sound. So I said comein.

She then came and placed the coffee tray in the table and started to serve for everyone. When she served for suresh and abinash they both smiled at her, but she didn't showed any emotions.

Now I can understand why she didn't showing any emotions. It's all because of the rape.

When she gave the cup towards me, I took it gladly. And started to drink the coffee, fuck. What the heck it is.

Even after 4 months, she didn't learned how to put the coffee. Seriously, she sucks at cooking.

I can't say that coffee is not good at hee. Without any choice I started to drink it. But at that day I just smashed the cup. Because I want her to hate me, but it went wrong and cut her hands right. Am sorry love.

But today I don't have any escape. Just coffee powder is only high. Little milk, little sugar with heavy coffee powder. Seriously iniya.

It would be better If I didn't ask for coffee. Uff

"yuck" midhuna shouted and spitted the coffee as she as she sipped it. Oh poor midhuna.

"Mumma, coffee is yuck" she said at her Mumma. Who is looking angryliy at her. Suresh and abinash were drinking their coffee without any choice. As I can sense their feelings from their face.

"Uncle h.. Ho.. How yo.. You are drinking it.. Mut is.. Yuck.... Don't drink" saying this she grabbed the cup from suresh hand and he just heaved an sigh.

Fluffy just looked shocked at midhuna.

"Super hero coffee is the best one... Super her.. Hero.. Make Mumma to.. Lead.. Learn..." she said at me.

"Okay midhuna" I said to her.

"Midhuna" fluffy shouted at her. Fluffy gone near suresh to took midhuna from him. But midhuna just get down from suresh and started to run towards abinash. He helped her to move away from her Mumma.

Then midhuna came towards me and claimed over me with my help. Fluffy just came and started to take midhuna from me. But I just turned myself as a result she hugged me as if its thinking midhuna.

Once she got the realisation what she is doing, she immediately unwrapped her hand from me.

Midhuna laughed and shouted.

"Mumma out." midhuna shouts. Fluffy just folded her hand.

"Hereafter no chocolates, no beach, no park, no theatre, nothing. Only homework" fluffy said in her motherly authorative tone.

Midhuna's face changed.

"No" she shouted at her Mumma.

"Yes" fluffy said. We three looked at their banter. Who started to forget that they having The audience around them. Fluffy is controlling her smile to act at her daughter.

Fluffy, she is something. Who molded herself to have midhuna in her tender age. I don't know whether she is the biological mother or not. But even if she not, how come a adult, teenager molded herself to be mother in that age. The age where to learn what is orld, how it will work. Not to be a mom. That too such a bold mom.

I love you fluffy. I choose the right partner. But sadly we didn't able to....

"Mumma you ca.. Can't...." midhuna started to have tears.

"I love ch.. Choci, theatre, park, beach. But no homework....." she said in between her sniffing. Oh.....

Fluffy immediately kneel down before me as am having midhuna in my lap.

"Oh sweety, Mumma just played with you. Okay.. We will go everywhere. No worries okay" fluffy started to console midhuna.

"Pomisee" midhuna asked her Mumma

"Promise" fluffy said.

"Midhuna loves mumma" midhuna said.

"Mumma too loves midhuna" fluffy said and opened her arms for midhuna. Midhuna immediately jumped to her mumma for hug. And hugged her mumma tightly and kissed her mumma cheeks.

"Mumma then you love super hero too right. Because M.. Midhuna loves him" she asked her mumma

Oh my god.

I looked shocked at midhuna.

Fluffy looked with an wide eyes at me.

"Say mumma, then suresh uncle and. Ab.. Abi.. Abish uncle too love ha mumma.. Because midhun.. Midhun.. Midhuna loves them all..... You too.. Ha mumma" she asked her mumma innocently.

"Mumma say" she aske her mumma. I looked at iniya to answer. What if she say that she didn't love me.

'Do you think that she still love you.. After your betrayal.. Her eyes may show her love. But deep inside she will definitely hate me. I know. I need to be hated one only. Not to be loved....'i thought

"Midhuna comeon, we will go now. See super hero and his friend have work to do." fluffy said who is having the tears in her eyes.

Midhuna nodded her head and she gone with her.

"Iniya hate us" abinash said as soon as iniya gone out.

Suresh and I nodded our heads.

I immediately took out my phone and dialed my other PA,....

"Hello Sir, Good evenging" I heard my PA voice.

"I want top 3 detective agency companies list at tomorrow morning" I said.

"Right away sir" I heard his reply. I cut the call.

"The game begins" I said.

"Those bastards will undergo ten times the pain of which iniya endured. I will make sure of it" I said to them.

Author's note:

Thank you all❤️

Please do comment💕

How was the chapter?

Did you liked it?

Please bear with the mistakes.

Love you all❤️

Love yourself ❣️💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
154K 7.3K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
262K 10.2K 48
What's the problem? The issue is when a chubby girl meets with a devil heartless guy for the first time in school, he uses her as he wants. Pushes h...
70.3K 4.1K 43
Hey Guys. So here I am with my second story named "My Husbands ". You guys have gave my first story so much love. I hope , I won't disappointed you w...