You Make Me Come Alive!

By Anniewrites5

Dr. Zoya was examining patients back to back from morning. She was tired as hell. A knock on the door and she... More

Introduction
1. Dr. Zoya Raichand
2. The Aditya Hooda
3. Best friends reconciled
4. "Hume pehchana?"
5. "You are my patient?"
6. TUM..!!! (YOU..!!!)
7. "Laughter Is The Best Medicine!"
8. The Deal
9. A Benevolent Act
10. "Invite Her!"
11. Dinner at Hooda House
12. Walk, Talk and Menace
13. "Are you fine?"
14. All you need is Reading
15. "How can she?""How dare he?"
16. A doctor, not a businessman!
17. "If she won't then I will!"
18. Getting ownership back
19. Eavesdropping?
20. Her Scar
21. Dr. Psycho?
22. He is still her crush
23. "You live with cats & dogs!"
Author's note: I am so happy!!
24. 'Fiance? Not bad...'
25. "I chose my favourites in yours."
26. "You can't see me like this!"
27. Kaahe nhi, isko tu, khulke bataye
28. Maybe or maybe not
30. "You look lovely..."
31. Why byes are awkward?
32. "No one is gonna change that!'
33. "It isn't easy, but it isn't impossible."
34. "Missing Him?"
35. "Your wife will become happy!"
36. "I don't want to hurt her.."
37. Where he finally admits it!
38. "An episode of Savdhaan India..."
39. "Tumhe farak nhi padta?"
40. "YOU WHAT... Ouch!"
41. "This lady is also your problem!"
42. "Imprint this in your mind!"
43. "Please talk to me..."
44. "It would be a privilege."
45. "I can't promise..."
46. Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1.1 : What is wrong with Aditya?
Bonus Chapter 1.2 : What is wrong with Aditya?

29. Anxious Arjun

529 55 24
By Anniewrites5

Arjun's POV

“How the hell this can happen??!!” I yelled at the employees of IT security department.

I don't know how I am going to face Aditya after this. 

“Is even anything left??” I asked with irritation.

No reply. These good for nothing people were standing here with their heads bowed down. 

“Fuck!!” I swore, running my hands through my hairs. 

 “What is the condition now? Report me!” 

“It is disintegrated sir… But we can set it all back in few hours…” 

Set it all back my foot!! 

“Start setting up the system right now!! I don't know how much time you guys will take. I want system intact by tonight!!” They nodded. Nervousness intact on their faces. 

“Get back to work now!” I ordered and they moved out of my cabin. 

I slumped on chair and rubbed my face with my palms tiredly. I don't know how I am going to inform about all this to him. I feeling so vulnerable right now. 

Aditya is expert in planning when it comes to work. The Neotech project was announced six months ago. As soon as it was announced, we knew we too are going to compete for this with other companies. From then on we started to prepare for it. Aditya himself set deadlines and planned how everything has to be done. We both worked so much on it with our staff. With a sigh of relief, we all finished it two weeks ago. We saved it in Aditya's PC because only him and me have access to it. Now when this whole system is disintegrated, I don't know where those files are now, or are they even there or not. I had it's backup in mine but my PC too isn't working.

Today morning when I arrived here and started to work, I needed to extract some files which are only present in soft copy for now. They were in Aditya's PC. I walked in his cabin and logged into his account. But it denied access. The password was wrong. Thinking he must have changed it, I called him only to find out that he didn't. Something was definitely not right. Hanging up on him abruptly, I walked out, only to hear murmurings from the staff. Some of the PC's weren't working, some were not opening just like Aditya's. 

It didn't took me another second to conclude that our system was hacked. Someone who has done this is brilliant at its job. It just can't be done in one day. They have slowly did it. Everything happened under the nose of IT security department. Useless!! 

What scares me the most is about the data that has been stolen. Now, who would do so much hardwork only to rile you up.

I left my cabin and walked towards the IT security department to see their work, help and guide them. 

“I have never seen Arjun sir so angry…” 

“I know right. He is the most chilling boss you can find.”

“Not his fault. Anyone would get angry if their whole office's system is hacked. It is not a small thing.” 

“Ya…! Be happy it's Arjun sir. If it would have been sir Aditya, he would have fired most of the employees of that department.” 

I walked past my murmuring staff and entered the IT security department to find everyone working and running here and there. I am not an expert at all this but I have done a course. I know I can set my foot in this.

I got so engrossed with work that I didn't know when I peeled off my coat, throwing it on the chair's back and when I rolled up my sleeves. 

My mobile rang but I ignored it. It again rang and then went off. With a frown on my face, I picked it up. It was Aditya. I pulled down the notification bar to see that I have a following request from Zoya on instagram. He must have been calling me for that. I allowed her and went back to work.

Again my mobile rang. What is it with him today?? Am I his girlfriend? Calling me so much! I groaned and picked up the call.

“Ha Adi, something urgent?” 

“Na hi, na hello? Wah!” 

“Adii… ” I groaned. Has he called me for timepass?

“Is everything fine?” He asked.

“Ha.. it is nothing, I will talk to you later…” 

“Okay… Bye…” 

I opted not to tell him. He is there enjoying. And what would he even do if I tell him? He will come here immediately, shout on the employees for such carelessness, maybe will say something to me too, will fire few people and then will sit thinking what to do. Yeh saala apna bhi tension badhayega…. Hence it is better not to tell him.

I glanced at my wristwatch and saw it was the lunch time. No one can work efficiently if they are hungry. I want my staff to work but not being hungry.

“Okay! Everyone!” I grabbed everyone's attention.

“It is lunch time. Have your lunch and we will continue in half an hour.” I spoke and walked towards my cabin, taking my coat.

I entered my cabin and threw my coat on the table. Slumping on the couch, I realised how much tired I am right now. Lunch? I have no tiffen with me and I don't think I will be able to wait for the order to arrive. Deciding it is best to skip lunch today, I settled myself on the couch and closed my eyes. 

Uncle… I asked uncle that I will handle everything and he do not have to worry and see how much well I did. Note the sarcasm. 

After a while, I heard someone entering my cabin. No one let me be in peace. 

“Arjun…” I heard Noor's melodious voice. 

Is she really here? I opened my eyes and found her standing there, smiling at me. My face broke out in a grin.

“Noor? Here?” 

“You only allowed me to come whenever I want to…” 

“I know. Come…” I sat up straight, making space for her to sit.

“You look really tired…. Had lunch?” She asked. I shook my head.

“Well… I have got you covered…” She spoke and pulled out tiffen from her bag.

Wow! She is my knight in the shining armour. I am so hungry that I was ready to eat tables and chairs, only if she wouldn't have dropped by.

“Start…” She asked me after she opened the box.

“Thank you so much!!”

I almost kissed her cheek. The keyword being almost. But I will after I finish the lunch. Wait… Did she have her lunch…

“You had your lunch?” I asked.

“You have it… I will go home from here and will eat…” 

Aww… How come my scratching cat became so sweet.

“Thank you so much!”

Feeling too grateful I made her eat few morsels. Now I am full and feeling content. Even the lunch time is going to over in few minutes. 

“Is everything alright?” She asked before leaving. I nodded.

“I don't think so…” 

I told her everything that has happened from the morning.

“The one who has hacked your system has no common sense… If he wanted to stole something in particular he should have targeted those few PC's only but here he…. Idiot!” She spoke and I nodded in agreement. 

Yet… I will still say he is brilliant at his job. 

“I think I can help!!” And here she was back to being squealing Noor.

“Your finals are coming up… No?” She nodded.

“And you also know that passing the interview means nothing if you failed the exam…” She pursed her lips.

“Don't worry… I will handle here. Help me when you come here for internship. Okay?” She nodded but was unsatisfied.

I pulled her close by her arm and kissed her cheek. That I was waiting to do.

“Thank you for the lunch…” I whispered and she smiled.

“Take care and call me if you need me…” I nodded. 

“Bye.” 

“Bye.” She left and I walked back to work again. 

I wish we finish it all by tonight.
______________________________

Zoya's POV

Today we all enjoyed a lot. I should thank Arjun for handling everything without disturbing Aditya. He must have been working for two persons at a time. 

I asked Aditya about his feelings and he replied he don't know. Ofcourse, it is a very complicated thing. I think if he is confused he really have loved her. She is a complete idiot to leave Aditya just because his bad time came. She didn't love him. Poor Aditya… I can feel him… 

It's night and after the long day I am sharing my room with Aarohi. She is lying beside me with her eyes wide open. Not an ounce of sleep in her eyes. 

“Zoya…” 

“Not again!!” I stopped her even before she can start. 

She has been pressing me for a while now about Aditya. In her and Abhimanyu's view, Aditya likes me. I know that is just in their view. If he would have liked me, he wouldn't have said I don't know. Sigh...!

“Zee….” 

“Sleep Aaru…. It's your engagement day after tomorrow.” I instructed her and closed my eyes. 

Due to tiredness, sleep came over me immediately, taking me in my fantasy land where rabbits swim.
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.2K 21
#1 in bepannah 22/10/2019- 9/10/2020 UNDER EDITING!!! Aditya is a 27year old businessman. His arrogant, rude, angry heart changes soft whenever he se...
1.2M 51.5K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
14.6K 1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...
104K 6.1K 58
" sir please don't touch me " shout zoya with anger in her eyes 😡 " oh come on baby in some days you'll be my wife then we can have all the fun I sa...