COLOURS OF LOVE

By krishirathode

She is fire, He is ice. She is an angel, He is a monster. She is surrounded by mysteries, He is unknown to ma... More

A NOTE TO MY LOVELY READERS
CHARACTER SKETCH-1
CHARACTER SKETCH- 2
Additional Information
PROLOGUE
chapter-1
chapter-2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
D6 MANSION PICS -1
D6 MANSION PICS -2
D6 MANSION PICS -3
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter 6
chapter-7
chapter 8
MY OTHER BOOKS
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter- 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
Chapter -14
chapter- 15
A PEP TALK!!
Chapter- 16
chapter 17
copyright ©
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
chapter- 23
chapter- 24
chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
chapter- 31
chapter- 32
chapter- 33
chapter- 34
chapter- 35
chapter- 36
chapter- 37
chapter- 38
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
102K Reads!!

chapter 18

2.1K 168 35
By krishirathode

Previous chapter:
Nandu and Manik has a plan!!

The next morning,

Manik and Nandu were wide awake early in the morning before the others and were grinning like fools, which is highly unusual as both of them are the kind of deep sleepers who sleep like kumbkaran. The two do not wake up this early even for a 1000 crore deal!

Around 8'30 in the morning, everyone else woke up and came down and noticed that Manik and Nandu were already awake, which was a really big shock to all but our MaNan just shrugged it off and grinned widely again.

"What's the time?", Nandu chimed.

"It's 8'38AM SHORTY!", Sid teased her. Nandu glared at him but then, she shrugged it off, shocking him slightly as it was their daily routine to have a cat fight in the morning. Nandu putting off a fight with Sid was really surprising!

"Okay guys, it's 8'39 and 20 seconds left for now... Everyone start the countdown from 20 and ya, no questions!", Manik grinned in weird excitement.

"Okay!", Everyone sighed in defeat.

"20!"

"19!"

"18!"

"17!"

"16!"

"15!"

"14!"

"13!"

"12!"

"11!"

"10!"

"09!"

"08!"

"07!"

"06!"

"05!"

"04!"

"03!"

"02!"

"01!"

"00!"

"Time's up!", Nandu said cheekily. Nandu's phone ring and she pick it up and put the call on speaker.

"Ma'am, the work is completed! They were arrested yesterday night and are going to the court today itself as requested by you!

"Good job, thank you!", Nandu appreciated him and cuts the call and hified with Manik.

"What's going on?", Raj asked in confusion.

"You'll get to know maamu... Someone pls on the TV!", Nandu said in a chill voice. Cabir who was near the TV onned it immediately and pass the remote to Nandu who plays a news channel!

BREAKING NEWS!!

The sons of leading businessmen of the city are arrested in the case of drug dealing and forcing women!

Harshad Saxena, the son of Mr. Bharat Saxena is arrested on the cases of forcing women last night!

Madhyam Singhania, the son of Tej Singhania is arrested on the case of drug dealing last night!

Both the accused are going to be produced to the court this morning and the case will start at 11'o clock!

Stay tuned for more updates!!

On seeing this news, everyone were shocked except MaNan who were busy grinning.

"When and how did you both do this?", Sid asked in shock and surprise.

"The day we got to know about these cases, we contacted the victims and got this done.", Manik explained.

"Now, get ready all, we're going to attend the court case as I'm the defending lawyer for the victims of Harshad and Maddy!", Nandu informed them.

"Then, as already discussed we'll pack our luggage and leave to you know where at midnight!", Manik added.

"Okay!", Everyone responded.

At 11'o clock (in the court room)

The court case had started and the fake dazzlers a.k.a NH 6 and their families were shocked to see that Nandu is the opposite lawyer!

The case was being run for 2 whole hours, but finally, Nandu submitted the strong and solid proofs she had and left the opposite lawyer dumbstruck. On seeing the proofs, the judge declared Harshad and Maddy to be jailed for 5 years.

On hearing this, NH 6 and their families were very angry but could not do anything but think of ways to get Maddy and Harshad out of jail.

On the other side,
The Dazzlers, FAB 3, Raj and Neyo drove back to Malhotra mansion and had their lunch as it was already around 3'o clock. After lunch, everyone got seated in the living room.

"What next?", Asked Cabir.

"Now, we Dazzlers are going back to D6 mansion!", Abhi informed.

"WHY?", FAB 3 almost yelled.

"Chill guys, nothing serious. We're going back to pack our luggage and clear all the clues present in there related to us!", Navya said with a chuckle. The other Dazzlers, Raj and Neyonika chuckled too.

"And yes, you all should do the same! Make sure no important clue or information is left behind as we cannot return back shortly!", Arya instructed them.

"And yes, we 6 will reach here by midnight!", Avni informed.

"Okay", the Malhotras said with a smile.

"Is there a secret garage here?", Nandu and Sid enquired FAB 3.

"Yes, there is!", Said Manik.

"Bikes?"

"It's there!", Mukthi said.

"At a good condition?"

"Yes, all are at good condition and not to worry, all are top models and serviced ones!", Cabir apprised.

"How many are there?"

"At the secret garage, 6 bikes!", Manik answered.

"Perfect!!"

"But why?"

"Just knowing!"

"Okay fine, let's leave it's already 5'o clock", Arya said.

Time passes and D6, FAB 3, Raj and Neyonika had packed their luggage and sent it to their chopper before hand and cleared all the clues in the house belonging to them and the family.

12'o clock in the midnight:

Raj, Neyo and FAB 3 were pacing around in the hall with faces laced with worry, waiting for the Dazzlers. They even tried calling them but none of them picked up the calls. Minute by minute, the tension in the air was increasing and suddenly the door bell rang, startling them.

"I'll see!", Neyo offered and walked out of the hall.

She went to the door and saw who has come through the peephole as they had wantingly destroyed all the cctv cameras around the mansion. Outside, there were 6 people outside the house but their faces were covered with a mask.

"Who's there?", Neyo asked.

"It's we maami, Dazzlers!", A voice yelled from outside.

"Nandu? Dazzlers?", Neyo cross enquired.

"Yes!", They sounded like they are in some hurry.

"Remove the mask", Neyonika ordered.

The 6 people removed their masks and they were indeed Dazzlers so, Neyo signed a breathe of relief and opened the door with a huge smile. As soon the room door opened, the 6 rushed in and closed the door behind them tightly and led Neyo back to the hall in a hurry.

"Guys, when shall we leave to the airport?", Mukthi asked.

"Now! Right Now!", Sid said.

"At this instant!", Added Abhi.

"Guys, what happened? Why are you all looking so worried?", Manik asked.

"Actually Manik, around 11'30 pm, we were all done with everything and were about to come here but then... around 50 armed men with rifles and other weapons surrounded our mansion", Nandu explained.

"And were banging on the door trying to break through it so, we 6 had to move to the secret garage at our Mansion. Then, we took a car and drove till here as quick as possible and by now, they would have searched there and would be arriving here any moment", Avni continued.

"And this was unplanned and we are weaponless so, we must save our life's and get out of here orelse they'll succeed..... ONCE AGAIN!!", Navya said in slight fear.

"This is not unplanned Navy! We both had already guessed it!! So guys, all the fast bikers or bike racers come forward...", Nandu said. Sid, Nandu, Manik, Cabir, Navya, Arya, Abhi and Avni come forward.

"Great! Raj maamu, Neyo maami and Arya will reach together in one car. Arya be careful! I hope the garage has a car?", Sid asked.

"Yes, it definitely has!", Manik said.

"Me and Manik, Sid and Mukthi, Cabir and Navya, Abhi and Avni will reach there on bikes in pairs", Nandu said and everyone nodded in agreement. By this time, someone started to bang the door trying to break through it.

"Oh shit... Hurry up guys!", Gushed Arya. "Where's the keys? And the garage?".

"The keys are with me and the garage is behind a secret door in the drawing room...", Mukthi said.

"What are we waiting for then, run!", Yelled Navya.

As they start running, the main door also breaks open and around 50 armed goons enter in and start running behind them... They all reach the drawing room and Manik, who entered at last closed the door so that the goons cannot break in for the time being.

"Mukthi, make it quick and open the door", Cabir rushed.

"Yaa, give me a minute!", Mukthi said, unlocking the door.

After a minute, Mukthi opens the secret garage door and everyone rushed inside, collect their keys and sit on their vehicles. Manik and Nandu on one bike, Nandu is riding. Sid and Mukthi on one bike, Sid is riding. Navya and Cabir on one bike, Navya is riding. Abhi and Avni on one bike, Abhi is riding.

They start their vehicles and zoom out of there. By that time, the goons also reach there and they also rush back to their vehicles and start following them.

All D6 and FAB 3 were connected to eachother through the Bluetooth.

"Sid, they're following us very closely and we need to divert them!", Nandu warned.

"Okay then, we can reach the airport by 2 ways as you all know. Me, Mukthi, you and Manik are going to the right and Arya, maamu, maami, Abhi, Avni, Cabir and Navya will go straight. By this, we can divert them", Sid explained everyone the routes.

"But left one is a very very long route guys", Abhi protested.

"Abhi bro, take a chill pill. Everyone here knows how fast me and Sid ride a bike or drive a car. We'll be there on time", Nandu calmed down her brother.

"Okay, take care all. See you in the chopper", Manik said before everyone parted the ways.

As decided, MaNan and MukSid take a left while all others go straight. By this, the goons also split their ways.

"Nandu, it's a 3 hour route... Are you and Sid sure to cover it in an hour?", Manik asked unsure about their decision.

"Sure we can Manik. I'm gonna pick up the speed now, hold me tight", Nandu informed him.

"You as well mukku!", Sid said. Both Manik and Mukthi agreed. Manik and Mukthi hold their partners tightly and with this, Nandu and Sid ride the bike in rocket speed.

The goons were still behind them and unknown to them was some more goons were waiting to attack them outside the airport.

PROMO:
Action pack episode!!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Will D6 and FAB 3's plan succeed?

Will they all escape from the goons? Will everyone be able to board the chopper safely on time?

Stay safe and stay happy always 😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 68.1K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
849K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
44.5K 2.8K 40
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
94K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...