bts smut/oneshotssssss

By ohhhhhmanholyshit

boo, ur unholy and need some hobi water and namjesus btw but im like tht too, sooo bxb stuff bangtan oneshots... More

liar pt.1
summerseve
rainy day
cheery blossoms
air dry
puddles pt.1
puddles pt.2
conv3r3s high
lights
enegery drink
top menu
ice-cream pt.1
ice-cream pt.2
alphabet boy
serendipity
candy
dimple
part time
dreamland
snav
pretty savage
dollhouse
maid outfit
goosebumps
liar pt.2
paradise
lollipop
sweater weather
do now
free writing/1
naughty boy
birthday boy/ot7
lay on your back
free writing/2
free writing/3
control
janitors room
caught
attention
dance practice pt.1
dance practice pt.2
💪ideas🙀
afternoon snack/ot7
masochistic brat
the boys locker room
psycho
font/jungkook+hyung line
falling
ig important🤠
passed around
go away
thighs/ot7
treats
sore loser/ot7
liar pt.3
not an update👯‍♀️
dog leash
blueberries and fries
liar pt.4
coffee pt.1
coffee pt.2
burt's bees
liar pt.5
something to think about😅
folks/ bts x got7
waluigi
hazy
human sex doll pt.1
human sex doll pt.2
when i'm with you
silent night
👁👅👁not an update yuh
fact or statistic
boiling water
prince chokes on dick pt.1
éperdument amoureux
the deal
si veo tu mamá
art supply room
😕lets hang out?🤙
show and tell
exponents pt.1
exponents pt.2
exponents pt.3
hold up😦
exponents pt.4
playing/run bts ep 140 concept
words
watermelon apple grape cherry
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 3
playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 4
butter era pt.1
butter era pt.2
BUTTER🤩🥳
sneak peek 🏠
baby bottle pop/ot7
little time!🍼
a white mess/ot7 pt.1
peachy pt.1
peachy pt.2
sharing is caring pt.1
why not?
let me record myself
training joonie
only fans
fuck behind his back pt.1
ideas🧻
their good boy/ot7
salsa/ot7
a white mess/ot7 pt.2
sharing is caring pt.2
fuck behind his back pt.2
surf curset
prince chokes on dick pt.2
intro:timeline pt.1
intro:timeline pt.2
human sex doll pt.3
not perfect
grapes
group teams
secrets
hugs
waiting
learning
eager
kitchen
sunny
tip
birthday special pt.1
birthday special pt.2
quickie
alphas and omegas
hot days
our little game
ferries wheel
remi pt.1
remi pt.2
handcuffs are a turn on pt.1
handcuffs are a turn on pt.2
high sex drive
my mom might walk in
he likes to watch us pt.1
he likes to watch us pt.2
if i... then you... pt.1
if i... then you... pt.2
daddy's lonely
used up holes/ot7
can't cum
tata plushie
roommates
dress up/ot7
recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)
playing with our daddy pt.1
playing with our daddy pt.2
perks of cheating: amazing sex
special present
reward
good way to start the new year/ot7
earn it
clouded head while being used
give me options...?
dreaming
hoba
it hurts appa
insane day dream pt.1
owner
insane day dream pt.2
he's a slut pt.1
he's a slut pt.2
dentist appointment
the shoplifter pt.1
the shoplifter pt.2
im back and horny

house on mango street

5.9K 32 6
By ohhhhhmanholyshit

yoonjin

seokjin- bottom

yoongi- top

seokjin is a fox hybrid*

TEXT:

"Really?" Yoongi sighed as he looked over at Jin who was sitting at the edge of them bed, guilty. "You couldn't just wait for me to come home from work to touch yourself?"

Seokjin whined as he looked down at his bare lap, too embarrassed to look up at his master. And yes he was naked from his previous attempt of touching himself. His luscious tail resting low behind him as he waited for his master to start on his punishment.

"And you're not even going to say anything, great," Yoongi groaned in frustration. "It's my fault on buying a runt," Seeing Seokjin almost looking like he was going to cry cause of what he said made him feel regretful. "I-, I didn't mean it that way- I didn't mean it that way baby, I'm sorry." He crawled closer to the boy and cupped his face. Staring at his teary eyes. "I didn't mean it that way baby."

"I-it's okay," stuttered Seokjin, a cute but weak sniffle came after. "B-but c-can you not g-give me a punishment please? This is t-the last time I-I'll touch myself without y-your permission, promise master. I-I promise master."

Yoongi sighed, he was going to give in on his baby. "Fine, but I expect you to keep that promise. Cause if you don't," he saw the change in Seokjin's eyes, from delight to a panicked stare. "Well, there's no point in saying so since you're not going to break that promise, right baby?"

Seokjin quickly nodded his head, "yes master." And then he was showered with kisses.

"Still, I'm sorry I brought that up," Yoongi lowly told the other. "I shouldn't have, I was impulsively talking cause I was mad. You know I still love you right?"

Again, Seokjin quickly nodded his head, "and I do too master."

"And that's why you won't break the promise right?" Yoongi asked a bit more serious now.

"Hmmm," he hummed. "I won't."

But Seokjin wasn't thinking of that when the next 2 weeks came. Yoongi was out at work like usual and Seokjin, well he was in his heat at home, alone.

And because of the previous actions Seokjin did, Yoongi had locked up all of the toys in his treasure box and Seokjin was just whimpering and desperately trying not to rub his needy cunt against a pillow or anything really.

Literally crying now, he just couldn't stand the overwhelming feeling of his heat that made him erupt to get off, he needed Yoongi.

It was either find a way to break that lock or, touch himself, or disrupt Yoongi from work /which wasn't an option/. Really, both ways will end up with him touching himself anyway and both ways could lead up to getting in trouble, maybe... I mean Yoongi isn't supposed to be home until an hour anyway.

Yoongi always called him a few minuets before coming home so he thought he was good.

Before completely stripping himself, Seokjin went into the kitchen and went to the cabinet under the sink to get some tools. Seokjin knew where the key was, it was with Yoongi, yeah he had to find another way to open the box without the box so he settled in with some tools. He got himself a set of big pliers and went over to his shared bedroom.

Grabbing the lock from the treasure box and breaking it with the pliers. Triumphed, he smiled and he was too impatient to put the pliers back to its place.

Quickly, he stripped himself, letting his clothes fall all over the floor. Looking into the box to see what he could use, and when he laid his eyes on a vibrator, he knew he had to use it.

Yes Seokjin was on the floor when spreading his legs open. Too impatient to go all the way over to the bed. He looked down at his vulva and breathing deeply before starting the toy. Quickly poured a bit of lube on his vulva so it didn't have to be dry and then it would lead to being rough. Pressing the now vibrating toy at his wet clit he instantly moaned and his legs shook at the wave of pleasure.

His thoughts completely shut out as he was only feeling and thinking of the pleasure that toy was giving him. Not even realizing how loud he was being.

Losing himself on the hyper vibrations that touched his sensitive nub. Biting down his bottom lip as he threw his head back, spreading his legs further apart. Ever so often jerking his hips up cause fuck he liked this toy.

But this whole euphoric feeling didn't last very long, well since his hole started to get very needy. He whimpered as now the vibrator on his clit wasn't helping him at all. Panting, he searched in the box for more toys that could be at his use. And luckily he found a toy that Yoongi likes using on him.

A tan vibrating dildo. He couldn't help himself by grabbing it and pouring lube over that long fake dildo. He didn't even hesitate before sinking down onto the toy, a harsh groan leaving his plump lips. It certainly stretched him a good amount, enough for it to badly sting, but not enough for him to care in his heat.

Barely adjusting to it, Seokjin began to bounce up and down on the toy quickly. Chasing after what he called his high, maybe after he came then finally his body would calm down. But really, he just hoped it would work, he already knew that he needed his alpha there to really help him.

He kept his eyes shut tight as he was trying to focus on sinking deeper onto the fake dildo. A few minutes passed as he did complete his task on sinking deeper, being extra loud now as he was hitting his pro-state each some he bounced down on the fake dildo.

And then he remembered, the toy vibrated. He opened his as he knew the toy had a remote to control the levels of vibrations, and the control was attached the the toy with a detachable string.

Pressing a button, he moaned at the instant vibrating toy moving inside of him. Closing his eyes but again as it was hitting all the right things at one time, that euphoric feeling washing over him again before his tail got pulled.

He gasped and his eyes opened in panic, who pulled his tail?

"Why are you always so naughty?" Yoongi tsked. He rolled his eyes right after glaring at the boy. "Not even a whole month passed and you go breaking promises, and not to mention, locks."

With his hands behind his back, wearing a black suit with a white formal shirt underneath and then a black tie to top it off. He was, well, intimating and hot. "Get up." He ordered, and to which Seokjin hesitated before doing so.

His tail lowering down behind him. He nervously stood up in front of him, looking down in shame, seeing a small puddle on the floor where the vibrating dildo was, it was still turned on. Whining lowly as he was still so needy and there was no action happening that was helping him.

A swift clean slap on his cheek sent Seokjin's face turn to the right. "I told you not to break the promise, and what do you do? You break the promise," harshly grabbing Seokjin's jaw so the other can stare at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled in his face. "Wait," he sniffed, and then he sniffed again. "Is that?" Another sniff. "You're in your-" Seokjin tried nodding his head, he didn't dare to speak because he wasn't given permission to. "Oh- I locked up the toys I'm sorry I completely forgot the signs of pre-heat. Fuck," he sighed. "Still get on the bed, you're still getting a punishment for breaking that promise. You know you can call me at work when you're in a heat, that's the only exception. Now go, go on the bed." Yoongi let go of his jaw and slightly pushed the boy backwards to get him moving.

Smirking as he looked down at the puddle the boy made. Bending down a bit and picked up the vibrating dildo and the other vibrator, "were you enjoying yourself?" He questioned the boy. Keeping that same smirk as he looked over at the hybrid who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

Hearing the hybrid whine as he softly nodded his head.

Yoongi looked down at the toy in his hand and then looked over at the boy and threw it to him, seeing him successfully catch the toy, "I wanna see you use it, and make sure you have that same pleasure on your face you had just now," he saw how hesitant Seokjin was to start moving, "c'mon I don't think you were hesitant when you first used the toy when I wasn't here. How is this any different? Is it cause you got caught and now I'm here?"

Seokjin gulped at what his alpha had said, mostly cause he wasn't entirely wrong. He whined another time and started to move the still vibrating fake dildo to his needy wet pussy. Not having the courage to look at Yoongi while doing so.

Biting down on his lip to keep his moans in when fully sinking down on the toy. Loving how it hit his pro-state every single time, he really couldn't keep his moans in like that though.

He would be too embarrassed if he let his moans out, and that's what he felt when he accidentally let them out, getting a chuckle from Yoongi. "Is it too good?"

Seokjin pouted, had to answer him cause he knew Yoongi would get mad at him if he didn't. So, he nodded his head, hesitating before saying, "mmm yes~"

[okay I have no idea if hybrids and omegas and alphas are the same or not so I made that part and so now I'm making another one just in case if the first part was wrong :) also it's going to continue on from here but just keep in mind now that Seokjin isn't in his heat and is just gonna get punished]

"You sound like such a slut," Yoongi rolled his eyes as he was hearing Seokjin's unstoppable sinful moans. Sighing when he heard a whimper from the boy, right he forgot that Seokjin loved trash talk. "You really are a slut, moaning to anything I say..." he crawled closer to him, dragging his finger tip along his thigh seeing the boy shudder and softly chocked on a moan, "even a simple touch of me got you moaning."

Seokjin blushed so hard, his master was so right.

[ima leave it here I have no idea what to write so yes sorry, this writing has been here for so long and I keep telling myself that I'll finish it but I haven't and I just want this writing out already so I don't feel so pressured to finish it when it's in my drafts, also personal apology to the person who recommended this one shot, ik it ain't good and it's not even finished and it's been a long time since you requested it. have a good day]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
188K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...