๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ...

By Joy-Is-Here

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™€๐™ข๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ? ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™—... More

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Author's Note
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ Characters Introduction
01 l Arrival
02 l Reunion
03 l Boyfriend
04 l Unpacking
05 l Stars
06 l Violin
07 l Shopping
08 l Adorable
09 l Fuuto
10 l Truth
11 l Disguise
12 l Movie
13 l Luna
14 l Falling
15 l Thank You
16 l Hugs
17 l Manners
18 l Confession
19 l Relationship
20 l Accepted
21 l Bonding
22 l Sorrow
23 l Yoon
24 l Run
25 l Contact
26 l Call
27 l Sweets
28 l Midnight
29 l Trauma
30 l Package
31 l Miwa-san
32 l Promise
34 l Foreign

33 l Reveal

3.3K 134 65
By Joy-Is-Here

ⓇⒺⓋⒺⒶⓁ

The ceremony went on smoothly. Yuki was sitting beside Ema on one of the bench near the front as they listen to the bride and groom exchange their vows infront of the priest.

After the initial ceremony was finished, the party will be held outside. As the others who attended the wedding walked out of the room to the garden where the party is held, the blonde androgynous model excused himself from the group.

"Why? Do you perhaps don't feel well? Are you sick??" Ukyo while looking concerned, questioned him.

"No! Not at all. Just going to the bathroom that's all." After he waved a brief goodbye to the brothers and Ema, Yuki quickly turned around and walked away to appear like he was looking for a nearby bathroom when in truth, he was heading to the parking lot.

As Yuki arrived, he went straight to his car and grab a bag that he had prepared earlier.

Grabbing the bag, he made sure to locked the car and it let out a 'beep' as an indication that it was locked. Walking away, Yuki confidently yet discreetly slipped himself to a nearby bathroom, trying his best to not appear suspicious.

Locking the bathroom door, he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the bathroom was indeed empty. Fortunately.

Quickly, he proceed to take off his suit, taking extra care that it's not wrinkled. He fold it neatly and set it aside. Turning to the bag that he brought earlier, he pulled out the contents out of the bag.

******

"Do you think Yuki's okay? He's been gone to the bathroom for quite a while now" The brunette girl heard Masaomi asked worriedly to the others.

"I don't know.... do you recon we should go check up on him?" The lawyer of the family replied with an equally worried look.

"Let us wait for a few more minutes. If by then he hasn't arrive yet then one of us will have to check on him" The cross dresser suggested as he take a sip from the glass of champagne he is holding.

"I hope Yu-nii is not sick..." Said Wataru, lips pouting and eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's just fine. He probably got a stomachache or something. Or maybe the bathroom is crowded" Iori said assuringly as he bent down to pick Wataru up on his arms.

"I sure do hope so that's the case..." One of the twins muttered out. You could tell by their tone that they were indeed as, if not, more worried than the rest of them.

The rest were just quietly drinking their own beverages that were served earlier or try to focus themselves on something else for some form of distraction than the worrying feeling bubbling in their hearts.

They were all starting to get worried about Yuki since he was not showing up yet. It has been more than 40 minutes since he departed from the group and there is still no sign of him showing up. Sure, maybe it was because of the reasons that Iori stated before but even that still didn't completely erase the worry that they're feeling currently.

The tense and anxious atmosphere thickens. To the point where other guests started to take notice of the gloomy aura surrounding them and proceeds to quickly scatter away.

After an additional 10 minutes of anxiously waiting, Ema was about to have enough of it.

"Ano... I'm going to go and try to find Yu-chan! I'll be right back!" She turned around and began to walk away from the group without bothering to hear a response from them. Not when her mind was filled with the endless negative possibilities that her sister could be going through.

As she was nearing the entrance that connects the garden with the building before, the oak double door suddenly bursts open, startling the young brunette.

Everyone that turns to look at the entrance all stared with wide eyes, most with their jaw slacked open at the sight of the heavenly beauty that just entered the venue. Even the dj stopped playing for awhile at the spectacle.

No one recognize who the maiden was nor were they bothered at that point since their minds can only focus on the beautiful being who is standing at the grand entrance that leads to the chapel room.

It felt as if the red carpet beneath her feet that was rolled out and the abundance amount of flowers and decorations pale in comparison to her.

She was wearing a gown that is -dare I say-more stunning than the one that the bride herself was wearing. (although the bride herself didn't mind that. Far from that, she was the one who actually picked and bought that gown for her).

Her hair was like liquid gold underneath the blaring sunlight on that sunny afternoon, modestly styled to match her flowing dress.

The slight breeze in the air accentuate her out of this world beauty by swaying her silky golden hair that was brushing on her perfectly sculpted face.

(A/N : Pictures are never mine unless I say so. The pics are from the manhwa 'The Villainess is a Marionette' )

She was adorned in regal jewelry that complements her bright sapphire eyes. She has natural make-up that just makes her beautiful features pop out even more.

She was the epitome of beautiful and no one present dare to disagree. Like a heavenly being sent from above. She was like a flower in bloom and everyone present can see her radiance and colour.

As everyone was at daze at the lovely being they didn't even realize that she was already walking forwards towards a certain someone.

Only when she was already standing directly infront of her and with a warm hand holding hers was she able to snap out of her daze and look properly who is infront of her.

It took a while for her to get out of her stupor and to finally recognize who the beauty really is.

"Ema? Hello? Are you okay?" The goddess-like beauty asked her with a warm smile on her face.

'This voice...! And that face!! Impossible!! It...can't be...??!!'

"YU-CHAN???!!"

--------------------------

◆️○️ To Be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------------

A/N : so...hey y'all 🧍‍♀️

Ik it's been a long time since my last update as you know and if you wanna know why just read the message that I posted on my conversation board.

Anyway, I'm sorry I have to end it there for this chapter since I still need to, one, sleep, and two I need to study because next week or should I say tomorrow is my exam week so yea fml :D

But since a lot of people have been waiting for an update so here it is, even if it is shit 🙂

Dw next chapter will definitely include the brother's reactions :))

Also so sorry if this chapter is to cheesy or cringe since it's the first time I've ever attempt to do a descriptive like writing (I'm not rly sure myself tbh 🥲)

Is it okay?

I'm sorry if it's not 😭✋

Probably will be awhile after this update for me to be able to write another chapter since I squeezed to even write this one. I've been super busy with school lately and it's not even funny like senior year sucks man 🥲

Anyways thanks as always for your love n support and those who are always so patient and comments on this story. I always read your comments even though I might not reply to all of them, so Thank You!!

Don't forget to drink lots of water and always take care of your body and stay healthy. Have a great day, ily <3

Edit : Can someone explain to me why people nowadays hate on these 😂🤣 emojis pls? Like almost every ff I read nowadays that have these emojis the comments are always so icky abt it? Genuinely confused tf outta me. Like isn't it only normal emojis like other??? Can someone pls explain it to me? No hate, I just rly wanna know. Thx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 128 21
๐’๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ. ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ, ๐š๐›๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
371K 8.8K 31
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
121K 4K 42
"I have lived my everyday wearing a smile on my face... Wearing a mask to keep you away from how I truly feel... I fell in love and got loved... Play...