She's A Fake ~ IV | d.m.

By M4_Master

May 23. 2021 - June 14. 2021 ~ I don't want any trouble just want to write, so if any mistakes are made or if... More

Forewarning and Recap
1. Destruction And Recruiting
2. Mad Times
3. So-Called Trust
4. Wands And Robes
5. An Advantage
6. Quibblers
7. In The End
8. Slughorn
9. One Of Them
10. You're Lying
11. A What
12. Just A Snowball
13. How Peculiar
14. Dinner Party
15. Quidditch
16. Twice In One Day
17. Christmas Party
18. Fire Crazy
19. Right Through You
20. Dragon Scales
21. Sectumsempra
22. Condolences
23. Horcrux
24. The Chimes
25. Innocent
26. Tears
27. Trapped
28. Lessons
29. Thunder
30. Interruption
31. The Mission
32. Tensions High
33. Ducking Spells
34. Morning Sun
35. Brides And Wills
36. Wedding Bells
37. Escaping
38. No Way
39. Muffins And Pancakes
40. Regulus Black
Thank You
Fifth Book!!!

41. Nurmengard Tower

467 13 14
By M4_Master

"Where have you been?"

I opened my eyes to meet the swirl-grey eyes I had learned to care for before I returned the hug, "I've been doing some things, but right now, I have to go see Riddle. Just give me a moment."

Draco let me go and nodded before I looked up and straightened my back, walking into the study as I closed the door behind me.

"Ahh! Scarlett! A safe trip, I presume?"

"Don't pretend you care," I said rolling my eyes before I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh, but dear, I do. Of course I-"

"Get to the point, what do you need?"

"Persistent as ever. I need a portkey, of a sort. I need to get to Nurmengard. Are you familiar with the destination? I'm aware that only relatives of captives have access to the location."

My arms dropped to my sides at the mention of the hellhole, I lifted my eyes meeting his own, "Why are you seeking its location? What's so important there?"

He walked towards me and caressed his finger across my cheek, "Well, you see. Your uncle... I require... information from him."

"What information?"

"That doesn't matter, but I do however need to speak to him."

"I'm not going to let you hurt him. Because whatever it is you're looking for, if he doesn't have it, you can't touch him. I am telling you that you can't touch him."

"You know how to ruin all the fun, but okay. I won't touch him."

"I'm not joking, if you lay a hand on him or cause him any harm, I will deal with you myself."

"Yes, yes of course. Now, shall we be on our way?"

I nodded and pulled out my wand from my boot, holding it before me.

I stood tall as he placed his pale, dry hand on my shoulder. I focused and soon came the same sensation of the tube-like feeling.

As if nothing happened, we were now standing on the stone ground that lay just outside the tower of Nurmengard.

I put on a smile and motioned to the tower but Riddle only clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Bring me to Gellert Grindelwald's cell."

My eyes widened and I turned to him, removing his hand from my shoulder, "Can't you find it yourself? He's at the top, most secluded cell."

"Ahh, but I know that only relatives can enter and exit without problems. And I need to know where the Elder Wand is. Now, bring me to him."

I rolled my eyes again at him and his antics. I could've easily trapped him inside the tower, as for the wand, there was nothing he was going to get from my uncle. Since I knew that my uncle had no recollection of where the wand would be, seeing as I had it.

He placed his hand on my shoulder once more as I focused again before taking us just outside my uncle's cell.

"Scarlett?"

"Uncle Gellert, he only wishes you ask you a few questions."

My uncle nodded as I turned to Riddle, waiting for him to ask, however, it never came. I turned back to my uncle, who I no longer recognized, but I knew it was him.

I didn't understand why Riddle wouldn't speak, I looked up at him once more before lifting my eyebrow.

He sighed annoyed and turned to me, "Go elsewhere, I have just a few questions, don't worry, I won't hurt him," I was hesitant but the look in my uncle's eye told me to leave, so I nodded and left as told.

I walked down the hall just outside the cell before coming to the cell that belonged to Aurelius Dumbledore, otherwise known as Credence.

I sat down behind the bars of his cell and his head shot up as he turned to me, "Miss Scarlett?"

"Yes, it's me. I was wondering if you wanted any company?"

"Very much so, very gladly indeed."

I smiled as he stood up and came to sit across from me. We began to speak and catch up as I had spoken to him previously before. He wasn't harmful but he was kept hidden and caged up because he was an obscurial, however, he couldn't die, so he was left a captive.

He asked many questions about life outside the tower and I gladly gave him the answers. Soon enough, sounds of grunts and struggles were heard from down the hall.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood from my place, "I'm sorry to leave so suddenly Credence. But I will have to bid you goodbye."

"No worries, Miss Scarlett. Have yourself a nice day."

I smiled and soon walked down the hall as the noise was growing louder.

The exact moment I had returned to the cell, was the last thing I saw, the hope that was in his eyes. However, he was taunting Riddle, he was doing this of his own choice.

The hope that kept me strong was trying to end everything. I tried to stop it as I struggled with the cell door. But it was too late.

"Avada Kadavra!"

I blinked for a second and there was a flash of green that filled up the cell, followed by the sound of a body dropping to the stoned surface. My uncle, barely breathing was now laying at his feet.

"NO! NO! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I threw a spell at him, knocking him back and unconscious as I rushed to the body of my uncle, "No, no, please, Uncle Gell, please. Reverto! Reverto!"

"Scarly, my beautiful girl..."

"No, please, I need you. You're supposed to be there to watch over me, to one day walk me down the aisle and dance with me. You're supposed to stay to keep me strong, to give me hope. I can't do this without you." I leaned over his body as I waved my hand over his temple in an attempt at my healing magic, but I could only hold on for a few moments.

He let out an exasperated but quiet laugh, "You never needed me. You need to rely on yourself."

Time was beginning to slow down and I could barely think let alone comprehend was Riddle had just done.

"I- I can't. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. How do we win, if it's only me left? It's useless if we aren't in this together."

"My dear, you have given me everything. A s- second chance at love and family. You are the daughter I never had, and I am v- very thankful that you saved me, but y- you have to continue. You have to find them."

I watched as he began to close his eyes but I only pulled him closer, growing angry and devasted, "Don't you dare close your eyes! Don't you dare leave me!"

"Find Draco."

I was confused for a moment before pushing the thought from my mind as I held him in my arms, sobbing over his body.

There was no life left and no sanity to spare, and now there wasn't hope left. I sat with my back against the stone-cold wall as I held him close over my lap and close to my chest.

I listened to every slowing heartbeat with every tear that fell before it soon came to a halt. Time resumed and the world was now moving as it did.

He was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.3K 74
Y/n Alwyn, a pure blood witch. Born and raised in the small town of Drinea, muggle life, basic bullies, knows nothing of the wizard world. Well unti...
678K 21.2K 79
"We must hide the child... even hiding her identity until then she will be safe." - Albus Dumbledore. Join Y/N's trip to Hogwarts, the wizarding worl...
20.3K 709 45
"๐™’๐™š'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™˜๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™ , ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™." "๐˜ผ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š...
17.8K 500 49
June 17. 2021 - August 05. 2021 ~ I don't want any trouble just want to write, so if any mistakes are made or if certain credits aren't given that I...