𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Rom... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - THE ALPHA
Ch. 102 - REUNIONS
Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - THE HUNT IS ON
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE
Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT

3.3K 169 100
By _devilishEJ_

Azalea's outfit:
Railway depot/ School -

Chapter Nineteen
🦎 Restraint 🦎

Azalea, Stefan, Derek, Isaac and Erica stood around the railway depot as they discussed plans. "So, why do we need their help?" Isaac asked and Derek sighed, "Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is." He said and Isaac raised his eyebrows.

"And they do?" He asked and Derek glanced back at them, "Considering Azalea does and won't tell me..." He said and Azalea smiled at him before is continued. "They might- which is why I need one of you to get on their good side." Derek said and Erica hummed, "Scott or Stiles?" She asked.

"Either." He said and Stefan crossed his arms over his chest, "You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Stefan said and Derek nodded. "I'm aware of that." Derek said before opening a chest and pulling some chains out and Azalea gasped lightly as she picked up a spiked headband.

"Oh, the memories of having to wear this." She said as she looked over at her brother who chuckled and shook his head slightly before Derek took it from her. "You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac said and Derek continued to pull out chains, "There hasn't been time."

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means... That means the three of you are alone against the Argents." He said as he looked over at Azalea and Stefan, "Shouldnt be a problem for me." Azalea said. "They haven't found us." Derek said before walking away and Azalea raised her eyebrows, "Yet. So, how about we, or at least you guys forget about the Kanima and-" She started to say but he cut her off.

"We. Can't!" He said making her raise her eyebrows at him almost daringly as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll shove these chains down your throat if you try to cut me off again." She warned and Derek sighed and shook his head slightly.

"There was something about the way Gerard looked at it... He wasn't afraid, at all." Derek said and Stefan shrugged slightly, "Well, its Gerard Argent. Are you that surprised?" He asked and Azalea nodded in agreement while Derek just shrugged.

"I don't know what he knows, or what he's planning. But, I'm sure about one thing- we have to find it, first."

🦎

Morning light pours in through the library windows over Allison as she stepped inside. Allison throws a glance at one of the wall cameras and then walks into the book stacks out of its view. Unzipping her bag, she removes a tablet and as casually as possible, she places the tablet between the books on a shelf.

On the other side of the stack Scott takes the tablet. With Stiles peering over his shoulder, he taps the screen to look over a page of the Bestiary and the translation next to it. "It's everything Lydia can translate... And trust me, she was very confused." Allison making Scott look at her, "Yeah, what did you tell her?" He asked and Allison chuckled. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison said making Stiles look up.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures..." Stiles said earnestly and Allison nodded, "Oh... Great."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asked and Allison shook her head. "Not really, but Stiles was right about the murderers." She said making Stiles pump his fist in victory, "Yes!" He whispered. "It calls the Kanima a 'weapon of vengeance'. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison explained.

"All right, see? So, maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles said before Allison could finish, "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." She said as she opens a book, trying to look inconspicuous.

"All bad. All very, very bad."

"Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a Werewolf, but it can't be-" Allison explained but stopped when the library went to put a book up.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott read out loud, "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles said. "What if... it has something to do with his parents? His real parents?" Allison suggested and Scott shrugged, "Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" He asked. "Lydia might." Stiles said making Scott look at him.

"What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott said and Allison shrugged slightly, "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him myself." Allison said and Scott nodded.

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asked making Allison looked at him with raised eyebrows, "You have a make-up exam, remember?" She said making him look over at Stiles who nodded in agreement making Scott sigh and look back at Allison. "If he does anything, you run the other way." Scott said and Allison nodded slightly, "I can take care of myself." She said.

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me. If he does anything-" Scott said and Allison raised her eyebrows, "Like?" She asked. "Anything weird, or bizarre- anything."

"Anything evil." Stiles said sticking his head through the shelves, almost hitting his forehead in the process. Allison raised her eyebrows before pushing Stiles's head back through the shelves making a few books fall in the process. Which made him quickly scrambled to catch them.

After they've all left, over at the end of the bookshelf, Azalea looked up from a book she was reading. She glanced back slightly and smirked before closing the book, and putting it up.

🦎

"I just-I just hope your dad has been teaching you moves to protect yourself." Jackson said as he dragged his clawed hand down Allison's neck elbow he had her pressed up against the wall of the locker room. "Actually, he has." She said before pushing his arm away, grabbing his neck but he just pushed her to the ground, landing on top of her.

All of the sudden someone let out a low whistle making them look over to see Azalea leaning against the door. "Well isn't this a sight, I did not want to see." She said and Jackson seemed to snap out of whatever mind control he was in, "Allison? Azalea? What are you doing here?" He asked as he got off of Allison.

"You might want to get up and put some clothes on because I can wear certain Werewolf running down the hallway. And let me tell us, this does not look right." She said and a second later the door opened. Scott ran in to find Allison sitting against the wall and Jackson putting on a pair of shorts.

"I-I'm fine. I'm fine. Scott, I'm fine! Scott!" Allison yelled as Scott ran forward, pushing Jackson into the packers making some of the lockers fall back. "This is gonna be fun." Azalea muttered as she leaned back against the wall while Jackson looked up at Scott in anger.

"I have a restraining order!" Jackson yelled and Scott just glared at him, "Trust me, I restrained myself." He said. Jackson shot up and shoved Scott into another row of lockers before throwing him into the showers. Scott started to get up as Jackson walked over to him, grabbing him and slamming him up against the tiled wall.

"Shouldnt you stop them?" Allison asked and Azalea looked at her crazy, "And ruin the show? Why on earth would I do that?"

Scott grabbed Jackson's head before head butting him making Jackson stumble back before Scott slammed his head against the wall. Scott went to grab him but Jackson kicked him away making Scott hit the wall, breaking it in the process.

Jackson got up and started walking out of the showers as Scott fell to the ground. All of the sudden Scott jumped over the shower wall, kicking the back of Jackson's head making Jackson fall to the ground. Jackson quickly got up, grabbing a weight and frisbeying at Scott. Scott managed to catch it but it distracted him enough for Jackson to run up, kicking Scott into the wall.

He grabbed Scott by the shirt before slamming him down into one of the sinks, breaking it in the process. "Alright, I'm bored now." Azalea said before walking over to the two if then, grabbing them by the ear before dragging them out into the hallway where Stiles and Erica stood. The second she shoved them out into the hallway they instantly started fighting again making Azalea roll her eyes.

"Scott! Scott! Scott! Guys!" Stiles yelled as he grabbed Scott while Erica grabbed Jackson and Azalea stepped in between them while holding her hands up. "You both better stop before someone's leaving this school is a body bag drained of blood." She threaten making them stop fighting against Erica and Stiles.

"What the hell's going on?" Harris asked as he walked through the hallway over to them, "Hey! Enough! Enough! What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down! Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski! Novac?" Harris asked but no one answered him. Azalea looked past him to see Matt looking and typing on Allison's tablet making her squint slightly before he looked up at everyone.

"You dropped this." Matt said as he held the tablet out but before Allison could take it, Harris did. "You, and you-" He said, pointing st Scott and Jackson before looking at all if them, including Matt.."Actually, all of you- detention. Three o'clock." He said and Azalea scoffed lightly.

"I've changed my mind. He's going to be the one leaving in a body bag drained of blood."

🦎

Azalea, Erica, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Jackson and Matt all walked into the library where Harris stood. Azalea sat down next to Erica, across Scott and Stiles when Jackson spoke up. "Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these tools." Jackson said and Harris raised his eyebrows, "All of these tools?" He asked.

"No, just us tools..." Stiles said as he gestured to himself and Scott, "Fine. You two, over there." Harris said, pointing at another table making Scott and Stiles move to that table. "I'm gonna kill him." Scott said as he glanced back at Jackson and Stiles held his hand up, "No, you're not. You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him." He said.

Scott glanced back at Jackson before shaking his head, "No, you were right- let's kill him." He said making Stiles sigh. "Oh, no..." He mumbled.

Azalea pulled out her laptop and started working on her english project, her and her brother had a bet going on. If she's the first person to turn in their English project in class then he'll buy her dream car during the summer. "Kanima?" She heard Matt whisper making her look over at him with furrowed brows before humming quietly.

"Hey, what if it's Matt? I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?" Stiles asked as he looked over at Matt and Scott shrugged slightly, "Danny said that Matt was the one who found the two hours of footage missing." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Exactly! He's trying to throw suspicion off himself." He said and Scott furrowed his brows, "So, he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's Hunters, and the mechanic working on your Jeep?" He asked and Stiles nodded. "Yes!" He said and Scott looked at him confused, "Why?" He asked.

"Because he's evil." Stiles whispered dramatically and Scott glanced back at Matt who was eating chips. "You just don't like him." Scott said and Stiles shrugged and shook his head slightly, "The guy bugs me. I don't know what it is. Just look at his face!" He said. They glanced back over at Matt to see him offering Jackson some of his chips making Scott raise his eyebrows.

"Any other theories?" Scott asked but before Stiles could say anything Jackson stood up, holding his head in pain. "I have to go to the bathroom." He said making everyone look at him, "Are you all right? Hey, you don't look so good..." Harris said as Jackson started to walk towards the door.

"I just need to get some water." Jackson said and Azalea sat back in her seat, watching in interest as Jackson walked out. "No one leaves their seats." Harris said before following Jackson, the second he walked out Scott and Stiles both quickly ran over to Azalea and Erica's table.

"Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott said and Eric's shrugged slightly, "Maybe." She said making Azalea chuckle. "Talk." Scott said and Azalea and Erica looked at each other and Azalea nodded making Erica set down her notebook and pen..

"It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's eighteen." Erica explained and Stiles raised his eyebrows, "So, not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at eighteen?" Stiles asked and Erica nodded.

"Yup." She said and Stiles shook his head slightly, "There's something so deeply wrong with that." He said. "You know what? I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox. He keeps everything." Erica said and Azalea slid her laptop over to Erica for her to use.

"Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office." Victoria Argent said over the intercoms making Azalea raise her eyebrows. "Don't die." She said as Scott got up and started to walk out.

After a little while Jackson and Harris walked back into the library, Jackson still looking like shit. "Hey, look at the dates." Azalea said as she read the screen, "Passengers arrived at the hospital DOA. The estimated time of death, 9:26PM, June fourteenth, 1995." Erica read and Stiles furrowed her brows. "Jackson's birthday is June fifteenth..." He said and before anyone could say anything Harris stood up and grabbed his bag.

Everyone else started to grab their stuff and get up but Harris laughed making them look at him. "Oh, no, I'm sorry. Uh, yes, I'm leaving, but none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving." He said as he patted two of three carts full of books.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening." He said before walking out and Azalea glared at him. "I wish death upon that man." She mumbled as she grabbed one of the carts making Erica laugh as the two of them walked around a bookcase.

"So." Erica said as she and Azalea started putting books up, "When are you going to ask Isaac out?" She asked making Azalea cock an eyebrow and side glance her. "I don't recall saying that I would." Azalea said and Erica looked at Azalea with raised eyebrows, "Honey, the sexual tension in the air when the two of you are around is suffocating." She said and Azalea rolled her eyes.

"May I ask why you're so afraid to date him?" Erica asked making Azalea pause for a moment before sighing softly, "When I was seventeen, I fell in love with a man from Spain and he wanted to marry me..." She trailed off and Erica smirked. "Sounds hot." She said and Azalea chuckled, "Because I was murdered by a witches curse as an unmarried, seventh daughter." Azalea said before turning to Erica as she grabbed a could books from the cart.

"Those three things are ways to become a Strigoi." Azalea said and Erica's smirk fell, "You didn't choose to become one?" She asked and Azalea shook her head. "Unless you choose to do the things to become one then you have no choice." She said as she looked down at the books in her hands and Erica sighed softly.

"If it means anything... I dont think anyone would kill you for dating Isaac." Erica said making Azalea look up at her, "Plus, of anyone tries you'll probably kill then first." She said and Azalea chuckled quietly. "Wouldn't be the first time." She mumbled making Erica furrow her brows slightly but before she could say anything there was a sudden a burst of glass and sparks, as a light above goes out.

"Azalea! Erica!" Scott yelled. Erica spins around, mouth snapping open to reveal fangs as Scott whirls around, eyes glows, teeth fanged and claws out. Azalea glanced around as she cautiously walked around the bookshelf.

Something moves above the stacks, leaping and bounding across them, lights bursting and shattering as Azalea runs over to Stiles and Allison pulling them back as sparks fall. The dark figure racing between the rows is fast and Erica tumbles to the floor, a hand to the back of her neck.

Scott whirls around to find Jackson standing in front of him. Arms covered in scales, mouth filled with a double-row of teeth, he's half-in and half-out of the transformation. Scott launches up to attack but Jackson is far more powerful. He tosses Scott into a book cart with ease.

The library goes quiet. Breathless, Azalea, Stiles and Allison glance around. Back to normal, Scott peers up from the pile of books. All of them spot Jackson standing at an easel chalk board. His head lolls to the side, eyes a held a very distance look as his arm slowly lifts up.

He looked almost like a marionette being controlled by unseen strings. Chalk in his clawed hand, Jackson begins writing on the board. Head never turning to see what he's doing, it looks like someone is using his body, controlling it to send a hastily scrawled threat:

"Stay out of my way. Or I'll kill all of you."

The chalk falls to the floor. Head swiveling to look at them with a glowing-eyed stare, Jackson darts forward. Hands hitting the carpet as he drops to all fours, he leaps up and smashes through the window of the library.

Azalea looks around and spots a paralyzed Erica. Except she's beginning to shake, tremors rippling through her body. "Erica!" Azalea yelled as she quickly ran over to her, putting her on her side. "Hey! She's having a seizure." She called out while Allison ran over to Matt, "He's alive."

Scott turns to Erica, her seizure seeming far worse than the one they witnessed in gym class. "We need to get her to a hospital. When we get to the hospital-" Scott started to say but Erica's hand latches around Azalea's wrist while Azalea shook her head. "No, we need to get to Derek or my brother."

Allison gauges Scott's reaction, the look of conflict on him, "Go." She said. The two of them talk while Azalea picks Erica up, trying to keep her friend steady.

"Scott, go."

🦎

Azalea, Scott and Stiles arrive at the railway depot with Erica, Scott now the one carrying her but now she now barely moves. Just tight, strained breaths coming from between her pale lips. "Derek! Stefan!" Azalea yelled, running down the stairs, the boys following her.

Derek and Stefan runs out of the rusted subway at the sound of panic in Azalea's voice before seeing Erica, "Follow me." He said. Inside the train, Derek directs a light over Erica's arm while Stiles gently leans Erica against him, "Is she dying?" He panicked.

"She might. Which is why this is going to hurt." Stefan said before grabbing her arm in his hands, he presses down on it, breaking it making the three of them cringe as Erica screams in agony. "You broke her arm?!?"

"It'll trigger the healing process. I also have to get the venom out. That's the part that's going to hurt." Derek said before he gripped his hands around her broken arm, digging his claws into her arm. As Erica shrieks, blood infused with the viscous Kanima venom spills across the floor. Erica collapses into Stiles' arms. Her eyes blink as she fights to stay conscious while looking up at her.

Azalea, Scott, Derek and Stefan walked out of the train, leaving Erica and Stiles there. "You know who it is." Scott said and Derek nodded, "Jackson." He said. "You just wanted Erica to confirm it, didn't you?" Scott said and Derek nodded before glancing over at Azalea, "Because someone couldn't tell me herself." He said and Azalea smiled.

"That was mainly for my entertainment."

"I'm gonna help you stop him... as part of your pack." Scott said making them look at him shocked, "If you want me in, fine. But, we'll do it on one condition- we're gonna catch him, not kill him." He said. Derek looked over at Azalea and Stefan who both nodded and shrugged making Derek nod slightly and raised his eyebrows.

"And?" Derek asked and Scott looked at him, "And we do it my way." Scott said making Azalea groan slightly. "That means the boring way." She said and her brother lightly elbowed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
18.1K 576 101
Neriah Hale lost her family at the age of ten, leaving her in the town of Beacon Hills with no one but two boys and a secret that she'd spent her who...
354K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
100K 4K 45
** COMPLETED** Coming to Beacon Hills, Toni Raeken and her twin brother come back with a plan. A plan that will cause distrust, broken friendships, p...