Will I be ever Loved?(Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She was once loved He too once loved. She is fat, He is fit. She stopped showing emotions, He too stopped sh... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 18

7.4K 438 118
By FlowerVine98

*** Thank you all for your immense support it means a lot to me. Crossed 100 followers🙈🙈, thank you thank you soo much❣️💕. Happy reading😍❤️***

Ezhilarasi pov:

"Open this door fatty" I again heard the voice.

Noooo

"Give that girl to me. I can make her like her mother. I need more money girl. She will be the perfect for it " she started to shout behind the door. I just hugged midhuna tightly and closed her ears. I don't want midhuna to hear it.

Am only her mom.

Am only.

My tears were flowing.

Will Vihaan come.

That men were attacking the door, oh my god. The banging sound of the door was hearing continously. What am going to do now.

Did I have any choice.

What am going to do.

I can't allow that bitch to took my daughter away from me.

"Finish it off soon my boys. I will wait outside, in the car okay" she said and gone it seems. I heard her voice getting fade.

After 5 mins the door look like it will broke any time soon and fall on the floor.

I just made midhuna to go behind me. And then I turned towards her.

"Baby, please be here okay. Don't come out. Till amma call you. Okay" I said to her.

"Mumma pl.. Please am having fear. Who are they? " she said to me.

But she atlast said okay. So I gone before the door by taking the broom which is in the bathroom. And then took the iron bucket.

What am going to do.

The door falled. They both started to come inside to take midhuna with them.

But I started to hit them with the broom and the bucket.

They both moved out of the bathroom,because of my action. But as soon we gone out, one man tackled me and took hold of my hand. Oh n.... No.

My trembling started.

Fuck no.

No panic attack right now.

Noooo

I just somehow controlled myself. As I need to take care this morons right now.

How am going to save my baby.

I started to hit him with my legs. But other man just holded my legs.

"Fucking fatty just be silent" one man shouted.

But I wiggled, even tried to hit his manhood with my legs. But that man cleverly sided away.

"You fatty" saying this he slapped me.

But as soon as he slapped me, he falled on to the floor.

What happened. Did am having any super power. No right.

So I turned and seen, that what might be reason.

There stood Vihaan with an beast like face, who is clenching his jaw.

Vihaan pov:

When I got the call from fluffy I thought, that my fluffy has some doubts regarding the mail.

But when she spoke, she is in the panicked state. Without thinking much I gone to my garage and took one car. Then started to drive. I got the message which stated her address. I put the location. Around 15 mins I reached there.

When I went to the house, the door of the house is broken. What the fuck. When I entered inside, there one man is slapping my fluffy.

Thats it.

The fucker.

I just hitted him and as a result he falled on the floor. Fluffy is seeing me kneely. Oh my god she is crying.

Her tears.

No not again.

I moved towards her. But another man came towards me and started to fight with me. But am the one who is having the upper hand. Atleast that exercises comes handy, man.

After fighting with those morons, who is now breathing hardly and bleeding. Fucking creatures.

What they were doing in my wife home.

First of all who are these morons.

"You both just get lost from here. Right now" I shouted at them. They both gone from the house atlast by somehow managing.

I don't know anything about them. I don't know whether I will get the answers or not.

Before all these, I need to see how is my fluffy. I turned towards her who is sitting in the floor and crying.

I kneel down before her and took her face in my hands. She immediately hugged me tightly. She is shivering. Oh no.

I too hugged her even more tightly. She is in shock state it seems. Who will not when some members entered into our house. She is crying in my neck. I let her to cry.

"Mumma" I heard an small crying voice.

"Leave my mumma, you big uncle" I heard an voice. I turned my head and seen a very cute girl is standing before me.

Mumma.

Who is she.

Who is she callin....

Before I think, fluffy got out of my hug and immediately gone from me and took that small child in her embrace.

She hugged her tightly.

What is happening here.

Is she indicate that my fluffy as her mumma.

I just kept looking at them.

Fluffy, kept kissing that small cute girl full face. That girl wiped fluffy face with her small hands.

"Mumma don't cry" she said.

Fluffy nodded her head.

"Mumma won't cry okay. Sweety. See" saying this fluffy bear wiped her tears fully.

That small girl kissed fluffy lips.

Okay.

What is it man.

Is my fluffy is her mother.

But how.

Did she already got married. When I see here properly. Her thaali is still in her neck which I tied. I felt happy seeing it.

Then how comes she is having a baby. Ahhh.... Did she already got married or what.

What might have happened.

Is she is the one, who fluffy said once that she is having someone to take care of. Oh my god. What blunder did I do. Ufff.

She is many times having the panic attacks which she had during her school tim..

"Mumma is that uncle is the one. Who tro.... Troble you" she asked her mumma by showing me.

Iniya turned towards me and seen me with an wide eyes.

That cute girl came out of her mumma clutch and came towards me.

"You bad uncle" saying this she started to hit me with her very small hands.

Oh my god.

Is am looking like an villian.

"Midhuna" I heard fluffy voice.

But midhuna didn't stop her hitting. She Is even crying. Oh my

I just took her in my arms. She is so cute.

"Am not a bad uncle Ms. Midhuna" I said to her slowly.

"No you are lying" she shouted at me.

"I saw that you we.. We're.... Doing something... To my mumma" she cryingly said to me.

"Midhuna baby this uncle only saved us" fluffy said and took the small girl from me. And sit in the Indian style in the floor. Made midhuna to sat over her lap.

"Baby don't cry okay. Amma is her with you right." saying this she wiped the girl's face.

How she can be mumma.

That too for 5 or 6 year old girl.

Is she the real mom. But they don't have any resemblances.

'What if she is like her dad' my mind asked me.

No no oooo. How can she I mean the she might be mom at 18 or 19 right.

My fluffy, won't be Married beforehand right. And also I keep on calling with Ms. Only. And also am her husband. So if she already got married means. She might have said that during our marriage right.

'Am the only husband to her' I glared at my mind.

'Either way you are not going to accept her as wife right. Then why the fuck you were thinking about this' my mind asked me.

'Will you shut up fucking' I shouted at my mind.

"Oh my god" saying this that midhuna came towards me. She immediately hugged me by wrapping her hands over my neck as am still in kneeling position.

I just looked at her with an shocked expression.

I mean I won't allow anyone to touch me.

'is it so' my mind asked me.

Before I even reply to it.

That girl kissed my both cheeks one by one. Oh my. I just melted at this.

I too hugged her.

She is so cute.

"Am sorry uncle. I thought you are... Bad uncle. Thanks uncle to save me and my mumma. You are my super hero" She said to me.

Awwww

Cute.

"Midhuna baby. Come here to mumma" fluffy said.

I glared at her.

What is her problem right now.

Practically I need to hate this baby right. Because she is between me and my fluffy. I mean I don't know her birth and all. But am just being wanted to get close to this baby. I don't know why.

She is so adorable

Midhuna immediately gone to her mumma.

"Baby won't cry okay" fluffy said. Midhuna just hugged and closed her eyes.

"Midhuna is sleepy" midhuna said yawningly.

Awwww.

When I become like this.

I just kept looking at fluffy who is still heaving tears and trembling.

What might be her past. How comes she is having the daughter.

But right now fluffy is crying, first I need to deal with this. Who are that fuckers.

"Ms. Ezhil, who are those two men. Do you know them" I asked her.

She looked shockingly at me.

"I I... They, I don't know who they are. They just like that entered into the house and started to......." She stopped.

Okay. She is trembling again.

"Ms. Ezhil, calm down. Don't panic. Just take breath. You don't have to say anything. Okay" I said to her slowly. She nodded her head with crying.

"Thanks vi.... Sir" she said to me.

I love to hear my name from her mouth. Okay leave it.

I nodded my head.

"Sir, can you.... You.... Please stay... Here for this... Night....." She asked me stutteringly.

No.

For today it is okay.

But what is the guarantee that these fuckers won't come again. She is having some problem. This place won't be the safe for her.

I have to....

" It's okay sir. I will manage. But thank you soo much for your generous help" she said to me with little boldness.

I just kept glaring at her.

"Pack your and your daughter clothes right now" I said to her.

"Why" she asked me.

"What why, how will I leave my wife even after seeing this" I said to her smilingly. Hahhha.

I need to speak with her like this. Or else she won't accept my idea of staying with me in my home.

I love to be with her. Atleast for some days.

"Am not your wife" she shouted.

"I see" saying this I gone before her.

And took hold of thaali which I tied over her neck. And showed to her.

"You are my wife" I said to her.

"You go away you moron" she started to shout slowly as midhuna is sleeping over ezhil.

She then stood up and  first put the midhuna in the bed and covered her properly. Wow an mother.

But how ahhh this question is nagging in my mind.

She took my hand and came out of the room along with me.

"SIr, thank you very much to help me. I will take care from here. Can you please go" She asked me. Seriously this girl has more attitude.

I just clutched her neck from back by my left hand and wrapped my right hand over her waist.

"Am not going from here without you. Its either you were coming with me or am staying here forever." I said to her cooly.

She glared at me.

"It's wrong to stay in another girl's house" she said to me by seeing me in my eyes. What the fuck she is the one who asked me to stay here right.

"You are the one who asked me to stay here right" I asked her.

"But it's for one day. But you were planning to stay here for forever. I won't allow that" she shouted at me.

"It's not a wrong to stay in wife house right" I said to her. She started to wiggle in my embrace.

"Leave me you fucking moron. Don't you dare to touch me" she shouted at me.

I tightly clutched her.

My god she is having another panic attack it seems.

What I will do.....

I just hugged her, eventhough it I....

I clutched her tightly. Her hands, her whole body. Her trembling started to low and even her breathing too turned to be even. Thank god. She immediately clutched my shirt tightly once she is in somewhat okay.

Her tears were wetting my shirt. I let her to cry. She might have feared a lot.

"Ms. Ezhil, are you okay now" I asked her. She nodded her head.

I just rubbed her back.

She started to hiccups, I just take her face from my embrace and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry Ms. Ezhil" I said to her.

"Thanks Vihaan" she said my name.

I smiled at her, but she didn't. Uff.

"Can you please pack your and your daughter clothes and come with me" I asked her.

But she nodded her head as no.

"Think, Ms. Ezhil. Those fuckers will come again. What if something happens. Why don't you understanding this. Its okay, I can stay here for one night. But they will definitely come again after my fight right. Think. " I shouted at her.

"I may be, don't aware as why they came and what is the problem. But am sure that they will come again. Please atleast think about this." I pleaded at her.

"Why you were helping me" she asked me.

"You are my wife" I said to her.

"Am not. Am not your wife. You itself said it one day right. Am not your wife, then why now" she started to shout at me like a maniac.

"Am not your wife" she again started to hit me. I clutched her hands.

"Okay you are not my wife. You are my PA right. Just come with me. And yes am still saying that you won't be my wife forever, because we will get divorce and I will marry my lover" I said to her.

She nodded her head with sadness.

But did I ha.....

"Thanks" saying this she thought for some time and started to move. But I just grabbed her.

In an instant she falled over me.

"Who is midhuna. Why she is calling you as mumma. If you are her mother, then who is her father and where is he" I asked her. I thought of asking it late but my traitor mind didn't leave me.

"It's none of your business Sir" she shouted at me.

"Is it" I asked her.

"But right now am your husband. And husband and wife don't have any secrets between them right" I asked her. I badly wanted to know.

"That is a fake marriage. Inorder to escape from that illiterate people. Don't think about that and try to invade in my personal" She shouted at me and gone from here.

I just heaved a sigh.

I turned and seen the room. The wall fully have the midhuna's photos. Her pics with my fluffy bear. I kept looking at them.

My fluffy is so cutely smiling by seeing the baby, in those photos.

I just took the photo from the table and kissed it.

I need her to be happy.

But sadly it won't happen to her if she is with me.

After half an hour, she came out with the suitcase in one hand. And in another hand she is having Midhuna. I immediately moved towards her and tried to take the suitcase from her. She atlast reluctabtly gave it to me.

What  is am I an thief. Even in this she  is arguing and seeing me with an calculative eyes.Ufff.

Then we both gone towards my car. I opened the front door for her. She sat properly with midhuna who is still sleeping.

I closed the door properly. And take my seat. Then I drove off.

In 30 mins we reached my home.

Ezhilaarasi pov:

Atlast Vihaan came and saved us or else I don't know what would have happened. I can't live without midhuna. It's better to die.

I somehow okay right now. And I must say am happy, because I can't live in that house anymore. I seriously need to find other house. But how am going to manage with my salary. Uff.

I need sometime, but how long I can rely on Vihaan. No way, I need to search other house.

I don't want to think about it right now.

When the car stopped I just looked out. Before me is an mansion. Oh yeah he is an freaking billionaire right. This man is the reason for my fucked up life. But here am using his help. Why am like this.

But did I have any choice other than accepting his help.

For me right now midhuna's safety is important, not my past.

He opened the door for me. Wow what a gentleman thing. Fucking hate him even more. How can he just act like a very good man.

I fucking hate him even more.

'Are you sure' my mind asked me. But I didn't replied to it. I just get down from the car with midhuna in my arms. Sweety is sleeping peacefully.

I followed Vihaan who is going before me with my luggage.

I just packed some necessary items.

When we entered into the mansion, the whole hall is illimunated with the lights. Hmmmm.

The mansion is really nice. I love it.

'It's not like you were going to live here itself right' my mind mocked me.

I glared at it.

Ahh.

I hate it.

He placed the luggage beside the sofa. Asked me to sit. I too obliged. He then gone somewhere. After 5 mins, he came with the cups.

He then placed the cups in the tea table. And then took the midhuna from me and made her lie in the sofa comfortably.

Is he the same Vihaan for whom I fell in love.

Is he the one, who always love to spent the time with me.

No no he can't be.

Don't forget the past, his betrayal, his mockings, his.....

'Stop there Ezhil' I shouted.

He then takes the place opposite to me. And gave the cup to me.

I take it gladly, as I really need something hot.

"Have some coffee, Ms. Ezhil" he said to me. I nodded my head.

I started to sip it. Man, it's really awesome coffee. Wow how can anyone prepare like this. I seriously need to meet that person and personally need to get learn the secrets behind this coffee and put like this and show my skills to this Vihaan, who always mocks my coffee.

Fucking useless creature who don't knows anything.

Other than mocking, fat shaming, slut shaming what not.....

Right now am in the heaven man after drinking it. Seriously I need to see that person.

I will in tomorrow.

After having it,  Vihaan stood up and took midhuna in his hand.

"I will carry her" I said to him. I don't want other one to touch her. Results of getting raped.

"It's okay Ms. Ezhil, I will carry her" he said to me. I looked shocked at him. I won't ever say to him, regarding  midhuna identity. I can't. Moreover he won't need it.

"Sir, she is my responsibility. Can you please pass her to me" I asked him somewhat politely.

But he just like that moved from here. I followed him with my luggage. Why the fuck he is carrying my daughter. Ahhh.

He started to climb the stairs, without any choice I too followed him.

He took me to second floor it seems. Ahh man.... How much still needs to walk.

Ufff.

Atlast he reached some room. How many rooms for this fucking creature. I just want to hit him in his head.

On this floor he literally having 5 rooms. Ahha, better he can use it has hotels. Freaking hotel ceo,..... Even his home too looking like an hotels only. Funny boy.

Just showing off his money.

Why am behaving like his lover who will always want anything to bicker with their partner. Ufff.

'You love him' my mind said.

'No I don't' I replied.

'Is it soo, no one believes you. The way you see at him, the way you talk.....' I didn't think more.

Because sir somehow opened one door. Ahhh third room. In left it has three rooms and in right it has two rooms.

Left side last room.

Then he entered. Offcourse I too follow him. The room is like some 5 start hotel room.

He placed midhuna in the king size bed. And then he placed the pillows on her either side and placed the quilt properly. He stood up and faced me.

"Ms. Ezhil, can you follow me. I can show your room" he said to me.

"I don't need another room sir. I will share with midhuna. I usually sleep with her only. Thank you for your help" I said to him genuinely.

He came and stood before me.

He placed his hands over my hips. Ufff. Not again. What is this man problem.

I usually hate it when someone touch me with their hands accidentally too. But he has the audacity, to place his hands over my hips. I swatted his hands.

Fuck him.

"If you want to sleep with me, in my room, in my bed, along with me. You are always welcome. Because it seems that you don't want to sleep lonely. So I can give you an company " he aksed me huskily.

"Are you by chance runned away from mental hospital, you psycho" I asked him. He first looked at me with an confusion and then he smiled.

Did I crack any jokes.

Why this useless fellow is smiling.

"No Ms. Ezhil." he said to me in between his laughs.

Ahhhhh.....

He took me out of the room by cluchting my hand. Once we out of the room, after he making sure the room is closed properly.

He immediately pinned me to the wall.

What the fuck.

"Sir, leave me" I shouted at him.

"Don't shout Ms. Ezhil" saying this he placed the finger over my lips.

"You are become so bold it seems. Am your employer but you were asking me if am get out from the mental hospital. Mmmmm" he said to me. By grabbing me towards him by wrapping his hands over my waist. My trembling starts.

"Still the offer is opened Ms. Ezhil. If You want you can sleep with me" he said to me huskily. Ahhh.

"No, I won't" I shouted at him.

"Why am an handsome man, every girls want to be with me right. Why not you" he asked me.

"Am not among those girls sir. Who will go after some man's body. Am not lust over anybody body. Am not a slut. Am not a whore. Am not a prostitute. Am not a bit........."thats it I blacked out.

Vihaan pov:

What the fuck she is blaberring right now. I just thought of diverting her from the sadness. I don't like her sad face. But she took it in wrong way.

Why the fuck I spoked like that.

Ahhh, it's her school memories. Ahhh, I touched her weak point.

I just catched her before she fall into the floor. Then I took her in a bridal style  to my room which is below to this floor.

Then I placed her in my bed. She is the first woman who entered this room. She almost many times blacked out in my office cabin right. What might be the reason. Oh my god. Am having many unanswered questions.

I covered her with the quilt properly. I switched on the AC.

I sat beside her.

"Am sorry fluffy bear" I said to her. I just bend down to kiss her forehead.

"Noooo" saying this I refrained myself. How can I........

I laughed at this......

"Am sorry fluffy. Am sorry" I cried at her. Who said man won't cry, he too.When he has the fucked up life.

Author's pov:

Thank you all❣️❤️

Please do vote, comment and share❣️

How was the chapter.

Did you like it.

Please bear with the mistakes guys.

And happy that this story crossed 1k likes and 5k views. Plus I got 100 followers. Happy happy. Thank you guys❤️❣️😍💕.

Love you all❣️

Love yourself 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 248 31
Sneak peak: "How can a woman be so selfish?? Until yesterday she was with another person and today she's ready to marry me.. I can't believe this...
778K 23.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
126K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
70.3K 4.1K 43
Hey Guys. So here I am with my second story named "My Husbands ". You guys have gave my first story so much love. I hope , I won't disappointed you w...