Falling In Love With My Sugar...

By 769bitch

At first It was just for the money. Being kicked out at 18 for being gay and having no place to go was gonna... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Guys im stupid (just me ranting about how stupid i am)
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Update
Alexa // one
Alexa // Two
Alexa // Three
Alexa // Four
Alexa // Five
Alexa // Six
Alexa // Seven
Alexa // Eight
Alexa // Nine
Alexa // Ten (and i think last one)
Twenty eight (guys Liz is back)
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Thank you all/New book

Thirty three

3.9K 127 17
By 769bitch

-timeskip two weeks-

Alexa's POV

As we're driving up to Elizabeth's house I look in the backseat and see the boys still sleeping, "I can't believe you" I say to her with a big smile on my face that i so badly try to hide.

"What?" Liz asks and when she turns to face me a big smile spreads on her face as well.

Before I say anything I grab her jaw softly and pull her towards me, I connect our lips for a sweet and loving small kiss.

I pull away, "I can't believe you took me to go see them"

"I can't believe when we went and saw your mom she actually liked me" liz says.

"Me either, I honestly thought that there would actually be some sort of homophobicness in her"

"Baby, let's go out tomorrow, yeah?" She grabs my hand and looks at me with nothing but hope in her eyes.

"Of course my love" I lean over my seat but my seat belt stops me and she starts giggling at me, I contain my laughs until she tries to reach over and her seatbelts stops her, I than cover my mouth and laugh as slowly as possible not wanting to wake up the kids.

She sits back and pouts like a little kid, I smile and unbuckle both of us and lean in and connect our lips once more, she puts her hand on the side of my face and I do the same, our kiss filled with nothing but pure love.

"Ewww" we both break apart and look in the back seat and Alex is looking at us with a disgusted face, "I never gonna kiss anyone" he says and we both start laughing.

After taking the kids in liz made some food for us two and alex, Aaron was still too tired so I gave him a warm bath.

"You're so handsome" I say as I'm putting on his pjs.

He grabs my face with his chubby little baby hands and gives my cheek a kiss.

I giggle which makes him giggle too, "I wove you" he says to me and I cant help but look away for a second and blink away my tears.

I pick him up and take us to his bed, "I love you too" i give him a big kiss on his head, I lay him down on his bed.

"Seep me?" I look at him confused for a second not knowing what he means.

A smile spreads on my face when I finally realize what he means, "now that you suggested it, I do kinda feel a little tired" I walk around the other side and lay in the small bed with him.

"Yayy" he says and scrunched up his shoulders and put his hands up to his mouth hiding his little smile.

I giggle at him and lay my head down and pull the covers over the both of us, after a few seconds I feel the bed moving and than i feel him cuddle up to my side.

I smile and put my arm around him, soon after sleep taking over.

Elizabeth's POV

"What is taking her so long?" I check my watch and she's been putting Aaron to bed for almsot a hour now, "I'm gonna go check on your brother and Alexa" I tell alex.

"Okay, do I have to wait for you to get back?"

"No honey, you can just eat now, thank you for being so patient" I give him a kiss on his forehead and walk off to the boys room.

I open the door silently, and when I look inside my heart melts, tears fill up my eyes as I see the beautiful sight in front of me.

Alexa sleeping on her back with Aaron on top of her stomach, his feet in her face and his head half way off of her body.

I walk over to them and give them both kisses on their foreheads, I walk back to the door and turn the light off, I stand at the doorway for a minute more just enjoying the cuteness overload.

Alexa's POV

-next day-

All day today Elizabeth has been acting really weird, she seems a bit off, she almost yelled at the kids, which she never does, and she's been on her phone a lot, she's also been leaving to the restroom a bit and I've heard her talking on the phone in their a couple of times.

I'm starting to wonder if she's cheating on me.

"Where is my mommy" alex asks, still being a little distracted with his toys.

"I dont know buddy, maybe using the restroom or something" he doesn't answer and we continue playing.

After a while him and I were playing around the house with nerd guns, with Aaron in my arms it was a little difficult to run or shoot him so it gave him loads of advantages, which I'm fine with.

"Haha I got you again, I win and you lose" he says after shooting me.

I act all dramatic like if it was a real bullet and slowly fall on the ground making sure Aaron didnt get hurt, "eh, I'm dead, and you're the only man standing, so that means, you won again"

He starts giggling and I sit up and he puts his hand out to try and help me up, I accept but actually pull myself up, "wow Alex, you're so strong" he giggles again.

"I bet you're stronger though" he says and I put Aaron down and run and pick alex up and run and slightly toss him on the sofa and start tickling him, "in very strong, but I'm better at tickling than anything else" he starts laughing and laughing.

"Stoppp, sto- stopp, I'm gonna pee myselfff"

"Do you surrender?"

"Ye- yesss" I stop and he siste up and wipes his tears away from laughing so hard.

He sighs happily, "even though I won the shooting game I know you will be able to win next one, you just gotta try again until you finally do"

I smile at him and ruffle up his hair, "that's right handsome little man"

He giggles at me, "you're a beautiful big woman" I laugh at that.

"Well thank you"

"Are you and my mommy gonna get married?"

My eyes widen in surprise, "well, you see, I really want to marry your mother but, I dont know how she feels about getting married again"

"Oh, well... I want you to get married, my mommy really loves you" I smile at him.

"Let's go check on aaron, okay?"

"Mhm" we both start walking to where we left him and than I feel Alex's little hand grip mine, "thank you for playing with me, my mommy hasn't played with me in a long time"

"I think she's just been really busy, but I'll play a lot more with you when I'm not busy okay? You just gotta ask me so I know"

He jumps up excitedly, "okay!"

We reach aaron and he's just sitting there playing with some cars, "hey, those are mine!" Alex says and before he can go take them away I stop him.

"Wait wait, Alex, you're a big boy now, and so you gotta learn how to share okay? Aaron is still a baby so he doesn't know, but the older he gets he'll know how to ask but until than you have to be the bigger one and let him play, we want him to be happy don't we?"

"Yeah, okay aaron, you can play with my toys"

After a while of all of us playing again with the toys Elizabeth finally comes and joins us after almost two hours.

I want to be at least a little mad at her for not even giving me an answer of why she's been the way she's been, but before I can even give her a mad look she walks up and gives me a kiss on the head, "hi baby" her voice makes me relax and I forget about wanting to be mad.

After fifteen minutes she gets a phone call and before I can pick up her phone she snatches it and walks out, "excuse me, this is important"

I can't help but think, more important than me? More important than spending time with your sons?.

This time I really just don't care and I get agitated.

After setting both the boys down for a nap I grab my keys and leave the house for some thinking, since Elizabeth was nowhere to be found I turned the cameras on in the boys room and the ones in the house and connected them to my phone so I can keep an eye on them.

I didnt go far, I mostly kept circling around the neighborhood, I get a notification that something is moving so the cameras start recording, I look at my phone and start switching to see which one it is, I than see elizabeth walking through all the rooms, most likely looking for us, she than sees the boys sleeping in their room and than calls me, since I wanted a little time for myself I hang up, she calls again and I hang up again, and again, and again, she starts blowing up my phone with messages.

-phone view-

Liz: where are you?
Liz: honey where are you?
Liz: baby, I'm getting worried.
Liz: are you okay?
Alexa: yes, I'm fine, just wanted some time alone to think a little.
Liz: why?
Alexa: just because
Liz: when are you coming back?
Alexa: I don't know, I think I'm gonna go back to my place for a bit, I havent been there since we've gotten back.
Liz: why?
Alexa:because it's my house.
Liz: but no one is there
Alexa: so? I still need to check on it.
Liz: I wanna spend some time with you before the boys wake up though.
Alexa: I was there all day and you had plenty of time, I'm going back to my place, and I'm turning my phone off.
Liz: *typing*

-end of phone view-

Before she can answer I turn my data off and put my phone in dont disturb so she wont be able to get ahold of me and i can still just listen to music.

I drive back to my place and go in, it smells like dust, I open all the windows and start cleaning, after cleaning and eating I have a shower, I than walk to my room and put some music on and fall asleep.

Word count:1774
Dang, was that their first official small argument while dating?

Anygaysss... how is everyone?
And I'm sorry for taking weeks sometimes a month to update new chapters, I've been a bit in my own world lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 257 23
π‡π’π¬π­π¨π«π’πšπ§π¬ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬... follow the heartwarming journey of Allisa, a resilient 19-year-old girl, as she...
28.2K 480 32
"i needed her i wanted her but you cant have everything...." a gxg youΓ—charli d'amelio fan fiction where: two best friends have fallen in love with e...
520 96 41
Will Alexa and Isabella's relationship become complicated when one of them turns out to be a seductive man killer? Will one leave when they find out...