Avoiding Parker(COMPLETED)✔

By AVBookscom

Taylor Brown and her friend Emily Scott go into there sophomore year for high school Taylor has always had a... More

Sophomore year.
Just getting started
Paired up?
The Spill
The cupid act
Skateboards and flirts
Almost
Summer!
Beach club!!!!
Warning
locked up
Lunch/fight.
The big night.
Going out with nate
The Coffee Pit
Jacob
Its all silence
Wealthy Jacob?
Campaign
The secret letter
The plan
Hangover
Don't Go.
Welcome to Chicago
Stay High
Your Just Alone
Caleb
Notice me
Everything's for a reason
Not everything is a happy ending.

Deals A Deal

4.1K 161 7
By AVBookscom

Jacobs pov

"If you want I can tell Kevin that there will be no monkey business just drugs I don’t want him hurting my daughter." I stared at Taylors father and couldn't believe what was happening. I was telling Taylors father why I was trying to stay in sight of Taylor. I knew if I got Taylor involved in my life no good will come to this. And I would have to keep running away from my problems.

Taylors P.o.v

  I didn’t know if Jacob was just teasing me. I wanted to be with so I decided to go downstairs to see what was going on down there. When I heard my father talking about drugs and Kevin with Jacob. I couldn’t believe what I hearing. I needed to confront Kevin and tell him to stay out of my friends and families lives. And that’s what I was going to do.

Jacob p.o.v

  "Jacob!!!"I could tell it was Eric one of my closest friends. What was wrong?

Enjoying this chapter leave a comment any opinions....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 152 35
Elizabeth is afraid. Afraid of reality... afraid of society. But what scares her the most is her undeniable crush on someone who never notices her...
4.3K 188 35
Kai isn't your normal bad boy. Kai is funny and seems nice, to those who truly know him. - Bonnie isn't a bad girl, she isn't a nerd, and she isn't...
822K 30.9K 33
"I will never in a million years date a bad boy. They only care about tattoos and stealing cars. I would much rather have a nice boy that I can bring...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...