Erens First Love

By SabrielBlackHeart

⭐️Top Ranking⭐️ #1 in leviXeren (#1 bottomeren)(#1 toplevi)(#16riren) (#1 Ereri) I'm completely blown away t... More

Prolog
Goodbyes
Family Dinner
Comander Dad Complex
Banshees and secret friends
Your Royalty
Conference call
Please be the Boogiman
Thugs and sleep overs
Crap morning
Realizations
Agreements lead to all weekend sleep over party
A/N Character info
Where did our little Eren go
Momma Hanjis Princess
Settling In
Erwins Dog Ravioli
Your happy makes me sad
You are always someones world
We're never riding with Levi,Hanji,and Erwin again!
RATS
Giving is the greatest gift of all.
Take this necklace back!
Its not what it looks like!
Miss understandings and Disagreements
Q and A Special!
Mommas Boy, and Aunties Boy?!
Lucky? Ducky?
Unplanned meetings
The Hearing
Broken
Our Secret World
Why?
One shot Special- Mission gone wrong
A promise
Shock
Zeke
Panic
Cuffed
Gone
The sickening truth
No more crying
Williams
Lets start the meeting over shall we
Pixis
Failure
Pain and Darkness
3 lost weeks

A Royal Meeting, and Infidelity

1.8K 81 155
By SabrielBlackHeart

⛔️Warning⛔️
Contains a lot of cussing and violence

The room was dimly lit with only a few decorative lights that cast intimidating shadows all around the room. Said room was large and the walls were covered in dark oak shelves. Each shelf contained books from all over the world along with priceless collectables and crystal glass cups and dishes of sorts. It was the the perfect personal library. Besides of course the huge redwood oval table in the middle of the room. Circled around the table were multiple high backed red velvet and gold chairs. At this moment most of the chairs were occupied.

At the end of the oval nearest the door sat Zeke. He wore a black velvet trench coat with a huge beautifully embroidered rose on the back. Underneath he had on a pair of black dress pants, and a blood red silk button down shirt. His blond hair was swept back and to the side slightly, and his beard nicely trimmed close to his face. His icy eyes were framed in black wired glasses instead of his normal everyday silver glasses. The tanned face was cast in the dark shadows from the decorative light. Making him look even more sinister than he already was.

Behind the blond man stood Yelena. Her posture was perfectly straight and her blue eyes stared forward almost unblinking. She wore a black suit and black under shirt with a blood red tie and a rose stitched on the breast pocket. Her hands tightly clasped behind her back. Everyone knew the blond short haired woman was a force to be reckoned with. Especially when it came to protecting her Master and Emperor. Many great men had lost their lives at her delicate hands.

To the left of the pair sat Kenny, he also wore a velvet black trench coat. On the back of his the wings of freedom shown brightly with a silver crown hovering above them. Underneath he had a silk medium blue button down and black pants. His brown hair was completely slicked back and jelled down. His face unreadable as he puffed on his cigar. Behind him stood Moblit, Kenny didn't need him for protection. No, the boy was his right hand because he had earned it with his strength and ability to obtain information that was always correct. The dirty blond male had on a grey suit with a blue undershirt and black tie. His right hand had a black glove on it with the family crest. Just like the person standing next to him.

Hanji stood straight as a board, which was a feat in its self for anyone that knew them. Their goggle like glasses strapped perfectly in place. They stood proudly over their Queen, Kuchel. The woman's slim beautiful body was covered in a tight silk black dress that had sheer sleeves to cover her arms. Here own diamond and sapphire winged pendant with a crown over it laid against her chest for all to see. She sipped from a crystal wine glass as her eyes wandered around the room. Her eyes stopped on her son as he lit another cigaret out of nervous habit.

The Prince of the Ackerman family sat on Zekes right side. A silent statement that all that would enter the room would understand. He was trusted more than anyone, he was family, HE was the fiancé to Zekes son. And if anyone challenged that, they would feel the wrath of both families. The raven locks were slicked back with a few stands falling forward into the deadly silver eyes. He wore a black suit and black silk undershirt. His electric blue tie complemented his eyes perfectly. His winged pendant hung in the middle of his chest proudly, the crown showing everyone he was the prince and the next in the line of succession.

Behind the raven Prince stood his right hand. The tall, well built, light blond haired Erwin. His hair was combed to the side for once and not in a messy disarray. His thick shoulders, arms, and legs were covered in a grey suit as well. His undershirt was an electric blue, and he had on a bolo-tie that was held together by white and blue jeweled wings. Both hands were covered in black leather gloves.

The tension in the room was high and everyone was wound tight. Any one of them could snap at any moment at this point, and it was all due to their worry of one person.

Eren.

They hadn't laid eyes on the boy for a good three days. Hanji had tried tracking the pendant which had a gps device but was unable to. When the auburn haired person had announced that they couldn't find Eren with the tracking program Levi had lost it. He had charged out of the mansion and to his bike. Luckily Erwin had been ready for this reaction and had charged the raven and knocked him to the ground before he could Mount the black harley. The two ended up in a fierce fight that had to be broken up by Zeke and Kenny. Both leaders were pissed at the two and decided to take it out on them physically as well. By the time Kuchel had gotten to them they were all four a bloody mess and getting their asses handed to them by the Queen.

Luckily shortly after that Zeke had heard from his 'undercover agent'. The news wasn't the greatest by no means. There had been damage done to Eren, but not as bad as it could have been. The agent had promised to protect Eren until the meeting was set up. Apparently Dhalis was planning a meeting for the two families. What about though, no one knew, not even the agent. Levi wanted to be there to protect his Princess, but had to admit he was thankful someone was there to protect him in his absence. But there was still that nagging thought in the back of his brain that he had failed. That he had let this happen and now someone else was taking care of Eren. That the person could possibly take Eren away now. That thought scared him most of all.

The clicking of a lock from the other end of the room brought everyone out of their thoughts. They each sat a little straighter, their fingers twitching towards where their guns should be, but weren't. Each of them were instructed to place their pistols and other weapons in the middle of the table when they had first showed up. Then a 'maid' had come in and unloaded all the ammo and checked each of them for anything hidden. Once that had been done the maid had left stating ' Premier Zachary , will be right with you'. Apparently he had chose now to make his presence known.

A hidden oak door swung open from the back of the room and in stepped the gray haired man, but he wasn't alone. Zeke quietly growled and glared at the man who walked in dragging a still filthy Carla. Fucking Grisha Yeager of all people, he shouldn't have been surprised.

Levi's eyes narrowed at the brown haired man that was once presumed to be Erens father, and was Zekes. He looked like one of the feral sewer rats you found in an ally every now and then that would attack any and everything to get what it wanted. But what pissed Levi off the most was the woman that obviously needed care and none of them had done anything. Before he could say or do anything he heard a snap of fingers.

" MadS , attend to Carlas wounds. Obviously her sorry excuse of a husband is incompetent." The Queen said dryly. Hanji stepped towards the pair but stopped when Grisha jerked the woman away.

" Stay the hell back." He spat. Hanji bared their teeth then pushed the man away before dragging the woman over to a vacant chair and began tending to her.

" What the fuck! Premier Zachary?!" The man yelled in question. Dhalis lit a cigarette and shrugged his shoulders and he went and sat at the head of the table.

" Rule 12, of the Neutral families charter: If a woman or child is injured they shall be attended to immediately by any doctor in the area." He said without care as he sat down, his eyes roaming over the group of people in front of him. His eyes stopped on the man across from him. His lips formed into a crooked almost insane grin.

" Hello Emperor, how's the family been? Heard there's been some turmoil." His eyes dancing in amusement as Zekes body tensed up slightly.

" Cut the shit Primer. What do you want and where's the Princess." Zeke growled as he sat back in his chair. Yelena lit a cigar for the man and passed it to him to puff on to help his nerves.

Zacharys eyes narrowed and he ran a hand through his grey hair. He sat back and took a puff of his cigarette before answering the blond.

" First off, that abomination will never hold one of the royal titles. Not so long as I'm alive. Second, that's the whole reason we're here. For you all to be present for the execution." A smirk reappeared on Zacharys lips when he saw each and everyone of the people at the other end tense up.

" No! You will not touch my son you pathetic pice of shit!" Carla screamed from her chair as Hanji held on to her to keep her in place.

" Shut the fuck up Carla! You've already made things bad enough for us!" Grisha screamed and stepped towards the two individuals raising his hand.

" I wouldn't do that Grisha." Zachary said, almost in a sing song voice. Grisha turned to him heat in his eyes.

" Why not! She's my wife I'll do what I want!" Grisha was quickly loosing his control with the whole situation at hand. He was ready to go home with his wife and forget about his son and the experiment.

" Hummmmm, is she really yours." Zachary questioned. " My sources tell me, no, no she is not. Isn't that right Zeke?"

Carla stopped her fighting and sat back in a shocked stupor. Zekes stone face expression actually fell for a moment and a blush formed on the tops of his ears where only Levi and Kenny could see. Grishas whole being tensed, his eyes growing wild as his mind finally deciphered what Zachary was implying.

" It's.. Its not true .... right ... Carla?" Grisha asked his head slowly turning towards her. " It's not true." He stated and started stepping closer. Hanji stood in front of her to protect her from the crazed looking man.

" It's true Grisha, what would you expect to happen. You only married her for your own research needs. I mean she's only two years older than me. You got her fresh out of collage when she was still innocent and didn't understand the evils of the world. You weren't there, I was. And even though it wasn't by normal circumstances, we do have a child together. Thank you for that by the way." Zeke finished with a smirk at his father.

Grisha spun around fully to face Carla. She sat there with out any regret or guilt. Her eyes hard and sharp daring the man to do something.

" It's true Grisha, and I'm not sorry. Your a piece of shit and I've been with Zeke for the past sixteen years." She said defiantly.

Zachary could be heard in the back ground laughing hysterically. And that was the moment Grishas mind finally snapped. His vision went red, as his ears rung. He barreled through Hanji and threw them to the ground. His hands shot out and grasped Carlas neck in a vice like hold. He squeezed the slim neck with so much force he was able to see a few small red dots start to form immediately on her face where blood vessels were popping.

Kuchel had stood as soon as the man had went after Carla, but before she could attack Grisha a hand caught her and pulled her back as a bullet went rushing by. Zachary held a black pistol towards the Queen with that same sick grin on his face.

" Ah ah ah, we don't need to interfere in a husband and wife's affairs. So everyone stay put." The evil man laughed.

Zeke stood up anyway and began to run towards Carla and Grisha not caring what was gonna happen. Yelena and Levi both jumped towards the blond man trying to hold him back to keep him from being shot, but he was too fast. Then gun shots rang out through the room. Everyone was frozen in place waiting to feel the sting of a bullet but none came. Even Zachary was shook by the sound. A thud came from where Carla and Grisha were, and then screaming.

" Who the fuck shot me! They shot me in the fucking leg!!" He screamed out in agony, rolling around holding his calf muscle.

Zachary jumped up his face red and his nostrils flaring. He pointed his gun at Zeke, then to the others as he began screaming as well.

" Which one of you fuckers has a weapon! I swear if you don't fucking hand it over I'll blow all your brains out!" Spit flew from his mouth as he screamed at everyone of them.

His words soon died off, and his mouth hung open. His dull blue eyes wide in surprise but also fear. The occupants of the room watched him closely for any indication of a trap. Everyone was confused by the man that stood there screaming one moment then shaking in fear the next. None of them moved not wanting to trigger another outburst. Then a beautiful angelic voice was heard ringing through the room from behind Zachary.

" Sit the fuck down Zachary, and hand Williams your pistol." The older man didn't move right away, still trying to process the turn of events, but soon the voice returned.

" I said, sit. The fuck. Down." The sweet voice hissed. " Or ILL blow YOUR brains out."

Zachary slowly sunk back into his chair rigidly. Williams walked from behind the chair and started patting the man down searching for anymore weapons. Then.... a short brown haired, sea green and blue eyed beauty. Holding a deadly silver pistol to Zacharys head stepped around the chair.

His eyes never left the Primers as he stepped in front of him. His eyes were daggers ready to kill. His finger was on the trigger begging the man to give him a reason to pull it. His stance and body stood proudly, waves of power rolling off it.

And Levi was pretty sure he was half hard in his black dress pants right now. His Princess was in front of him. His presence screaming obey and serve me, and holy fuck, did Levi want to serve him right then and there.

" E-Eren...." he whispered. His body automatically shifting forward, but stopped when those bright eyes cut into his own silver ones.

" You'll address me by my title Prince Ackerman." The brunette Princess hissed to the raven. Levi stepped back his mouth falling open.

Yep, Levi was positive, his cock was completely hard, and he may or may not have cum a little in his pants.

Two updates in a day, and multiple chapters that have been 2000+ words or more. I'm spoiling you all I think lol. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, comment, and tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
624 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
750K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
885K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...