Triangular Affection

By iamchlxe

Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 4
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅบ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW STORY!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE DS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Ch 15 Pt. 2)
Chapter 17
URGENTโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 18
NEW BOOK
Chapter 19
New Book
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
BOOK
20K!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
PSA
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW BOOK
ALLERRRTTTT!!!
HIIIII
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ALERTT
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel
Wattys 2022

Chapter 5

3.9K 160 56
By iamchlxe

2 Months Later
Beyoncé's POV

"Y'all niggas is fucking annoying.", I say with a slight eye roll. I finally decided to tell Kelly, Michelle, and Jay about Rihanna, Nicki and I and they had all types of jokes and questions.

"So how is the sex?", asked Jay with a smirk.

"None of your damn business you pervert.", I growled. I played about a lot of things but those two wasn't one of them.

"Jay you betta chill out she ain't playing about Nicki or Rih, you remember the last person who hit on someone she liked?", asked Kelly.

"Oh yeah in high school, Bey you didn't have to whoop that boy's ass.", laughed Jay.

"Yeah and he didn't have to talk to my girl, and then when she rejected him he wanted to spread rumors, she literally was in the hospital for days because she cut her arm up.", I said reminiscing on the moment. Daisjah was literally the last person who really saw me in my best spirit.

"She spent 2 weeks in that damn hospital before she ended up dying.", I said trying to hold back the tears. When she left it turned me cold. I didn't even make it to my senior year of high school because the same boy who spread the rumors, I went to his football practice and stomped and kicked his spinal cord in with steel toe Timberland boots.

He stole my happiness so I stole his. I didn't go to juvie, I ended up in a hospital for adolescents. It was way better than being in juvie but I really didn't care. All I did was eat, do community service, and stayed in my room. I just wanted to get out as quick as possible. I ended up staying for 6 months and once I was out I went straight to Daisjah's grave.

"Bey you crying something gotta be wrong.", said Kelly. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at my pants to see the tear stains.

"She was the last person who made me feel happy and truly peaceful.", I said while looking at the ground.

"What about us?", whined Kelly.

"I literally meet you crazy fuckers in the hospital.", I said. "When I met you guys I was already far gone, but you three have kept me sane also.", I smiled.

"Yeah and I oughta be charging your ass.", said Jay.

"Whatever but y'all 3 gotta bounce, Nicki get home in about 15 minuses and Rihanna is gonna be up soon.", I said.

"Why the fuck we can't stay?", asked Kelly.

"Because y'all can't.", I said.

"Bey stop being an ass and let them stay.", said a voice from the top of the staircase. I could infer from the slight accent that it was Rihanna.

"See she has no problem with us staying.", teased Kelly.

"Kelly bring yo ass on and let them have they house.", said Jay as he and Michelle walked towards the door.

"Bu—"

"Kelendria if you don't wanna get left you better haul ass.", Jay cut her off. I stuck my tongue out at Kelly and she flipped me off before stomping out the door.

"You better not slam my d—", she slammed the door just before I could finish.

"Well that was entertaining as shit.", laughed Rihanna as she looked through the cabinets.

"You always looking for something to eat.", I teased.

"You damn right, you know I wake up with the munchies."

"Well stop looking because Nic on her way home to cook.", I said. She quickly turned her head and looked like she saw a celebrity crush.

"Ouuuu what she cooking?!", she asked while clapping and jumping up and down.

"Well fat ass she said seafood Alfredo."

"I didn't know it was that fat.", she sarcastically respond while trying to turn around and look at her butt.

"Nor did I?", I mumbled. I thought she didn't hear me but I was proved wrong when she hopped over the counter trying to catch me.

I couldn't help but laugh as she tried to catch me but running track in high school gave me an advantage.

I was running past the door for a 4th time when it slung open and Nicki damn near lost her life before I was running straight to her. I was going to fast to stop so I just took a sharp left. I guess Rihanna wasn't paying attention because she literally ran into Nicki's small stature.

I ran over to go check on them, specifically Nicki because Rihanna was a giant compared to my baby.

"Really Rih, yo big Hakeem Olajuwon built ass," I laughed I turned to Nicki "you okay Babygirl?", I asked.

"Y'all mad childish yo.", she said in a thick New York accent.

"See you done made her mad, you gon fix it too.", I said.

"YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO GET THE REST OF THAT STUFF BEFORE YALL GO TO BED HUNGRY!", she yelled.

Rihanna and I both knew that Nicki was hell when she was mad. Once that accent kicked in it was a done deal. She was gonna cuss you out, yell, possibly even hit.

Rihanna and I ran out to the Rolls Royce grabbing all the bags and cases of water bc we weren't coming back for more.

We managed to get in the house and put the stuff down. The smell of the food was already feeling the house and I honestly was ready to eat anything.

"Damn Nicki how much did you fucking spend?", asked Rihanna as she took out the counter full of groceries.

"200/300 dollars." I chocked on the bottle of water I had gotten to cool my hot body after getting the groceries.

"Bae how the fuck do you spend $300 on fucking groceries?", I asked in disbelief.

"Well keeping food in this house is kinda hard with you two fat asses.", she laughed. I sarcastically laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I know you're not talking about fat asses.", said Rihanna as she observed Nicki's body. I followed her glare and noticed the jeans she had on and how they stuck to her skin like glue.

"Hey you two perverts can you please put the groceries.", said Nicki while snapping. I shook my head and began to put the different categories of food away.

Nicki and I were still at Rihanna's and I honestly didn't plan on leaving. I moved half of my clothes here and I even got two of my cars driven here, which is why Jay, Michelle, and Kelly were here.

"Beyoncé you know Cyn was pressed charges on you.", said Rihanna. I totally forgot about that chicken head bitch.

"Rihanna I don't give a shit if she stomped, kicked, or bitch slapped some charges, I can get that bitch killed in .5 seconds.", I said.

"You're a psychopath.", said Nicki.

"Whatever, that bitch keep playing she gon get on of my killas paid.", I said truthfully. I had just recruited three new assassins, two girls and one boy. They had potential and plus Melissa couldn't be the only one doing hits, especially since we started working with Nicki and Rihanna.

Now I wasn't gonna waste my new comers' time and training on a bitch like Cyn. I could get a crackhead for that bitch.

"Bey you're not killing anyone, you need to find a hobby or something because you gonna get put in jail with yo hothead ass.", said Nicki. She did have a point, I am a hothead and now that I have two girlfriends I could see people testing me.

"Okay what type of hobby?", I asked.

"Hell I don't know, what do you like doing?"

"Singing and money.", I said. I always did have the ability to sing, but things happened and I fell off. I still do sing from time to time when I'm in the shower or driving.

"You're kidding right?", laughed Rihanna.

"No asshole, when I was younger Kelly, Michelle, and my sister and I used to sing our asses off.", I said.

"Wait run that back turbo, you have a sister?", asked Nicki. I noticed then and there that I hadn't really spoken about Solange like that. I never identified her as my sister so they probably thought she was a friend.

"Ummm yeah.", I said.

"Well I'll be damned, so there is a person who is willing to deal with your shit.", laughed Rihanna.

"Fuck you, but yeah Solange is my little sister but I haven't really talked to her like that.", I said.

"Where does she live?", asked Nicki.

"Houston."

"Fly her out, we don't have to work for a while and I wanna meet her.", said Nicki while grabbing plates.

"Wait Solange and I haven't talked in years and I don't know how s—"

"Beyoncé she's your sister, now fly her out.", said Nicki sternly. Rihanna stuck her tongue out and teased me.

"Rihanna stop being an asshole.", said Nicki while putting food on the plates.

"Fine, but who wants to smoke?", asked Rihanna while a thick one out of her pocket. I swiftly took it out her hand and put it between my lips.

"Really, giraffe built ass." I smiled and lit it, pulling from it a good bit. I stepped in front of Rihanna and cupped her chin and she slightly opened her mouth so I could transfer the smoke to her mouth. The kiss after the kiss was heated but didn't last long because I needed to take a breath. My nose touched her's as I looked into her green pupils.

"Now that you got your attention stop acting like a jack ass.", I said in a husky voice before turning to Nicki and slapping her ass. Before she could shriek I rubbed the spot and began to kiss her neck.

I knew her spot was right below her right ear and I made sure to leave a passion mark that would be there for at least 2 weeks.

"Now is everyone satisfied?", I asked with a grin.

Nicki was trying to collect her thoughts and Rihanna was damn near drooling at the sight of Nicki and I's encounter.

"Imma take that as a yes.", I laughed. "Rih take Nicki to the table to recollect herself, I'll finish up in here.", I said.

Rihanna walked to Nicki and lead her to the dining room as I held the blunt between my lips and finished putting the food on the plates.

I really liked how our relationship was going as a whole. We learned to work around our personal insecurities and love each other. If one was down, two was there to pick them up. Rihanna had an oversized bed so sleeping together wasn't a problem.

I had put all my faith in that relationship and I wasn't gonna let it go any time soon.

————————
————

I know it isn't that long but I'm thinking of how I want this story to keep going.

I have an idea but I just need to get it together.

But I hoped you liked it, if not gimme feedback (good or bad).

COMMENT AND VOTE‼️✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.6K 21
Beyoncรฉ x Rihanna
66.8K 3.8K 26
These days, anything can happen.
26.6K 1.7K 19
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...