Triangular Affection

By iamchlxe

Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 5
πŸ€”πŸ™πŸΎπŸ₯Ί
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW STORY!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE DS
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Ch 15 Pt. 2)
Chapter 17
URGENT‼️
Chapter 18
NEW BOOK
Chapter 19
New Book
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
BOOK
20K!!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
PSA
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NEW BOOK
ALLERRRTTTT!!!
HIIIII
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ALERTT
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sequel
Wattys 2022

Chapter 4

4.2K 191 133
By iamchlxe

Rihanna's POV

I woke up this morning to a body on top of me and the smell of food. My vision was still foggy so I couldn't really see as much but once I opened my eyes I was met with Nicki's brown eyes.

"Do you always creep people out like this?", I asked. She frowned and put her head down. "Oh I'm just playing Munchkin, how did you sleep?", I asked.

"Good.", she said quietly. I've never heard her voice sound so small and innocent, she was usually confident.

"Where Bey?", I asked while looking at the spot where she fell asleep. Nicki shrugged and laid back down.

"Well, let's freshen up and go find her."

She looked a little uncomfortable with my recommendation.

"I won't leave your side, I promise.", I said. She looked in my eyes and nodded. I noticed she hadn't loosened her grip on me. "You want me to carry you don't you?" She nodded.

I sighed and braced myself for Nicki's weight. Getting to the bathroom wasn't hard and once we did I sat her on the counter. Luckily I had a toothbrush to give to her. 20 minutes later we were both done with our hygiene and I was now heading downstairs with Nicki on my back giggling. Once we were downstairs the smell of food got stronger and we were then met with Beyoncé plating a feast of breakfast.

"Well looky looky, the two sleepy heads have awakened.", she said without even turning around.

"How did you even know we were here?", I asked.

"Rihanna your feet are heavy as hell and Nicki's cackle can be heard from miles away."

"Hey don't be talking about my baby like that.", I said.

"Whatever, come over here and bring this platter to the table.", she said.

I let Nicki get down and went to carry the platter to the table. It took all the energy in me not to eat the food, but I soon gave in and took a piece of the bacon.

Before it even met my tongue I was slapped on the neck.

"Now who the hell told you to do that?", asked Beyoncé

"Come on Bey I'm hungry as hell.", I whined.

"Well yo hungry ass could've waited."

"Whatever, sit down and pray.", she said. I sat down while Nicki sat beside me and Bey beside her. I prayed over the food and immediately dug in.

"So how is it Nicki?", asked Beyoncé.

"Good.", she said quietly.

"Good, Rihanna I called Jay over to get that man's body out of the driveway.", she said.

"What did you do to him?", I asked.

"Chopped his head off.", she said with no remorse. I saw Nicki spit her food out and run for the sink. I soon heard vomiting and crying. I scowled at Beyoncé and immediately went to Nicki to console her.

She was hyperventilating and throwing up at the same time. By the grace of god she stopped in time to catch her breath.

"You okay Nicki?", I asked as she looked blankly out the window above the sink. She was staring with both anger and pain.

"Kill his family.", she said.

"Huh?", I asked in confusion.

"KILL HIS FUCKING FAMILY!", she yelled.

"Okay baby what's his name?", I asked.

"Safaree Samuels.", she said before rinsing her mouth and going upstairs. Bey came into the kitchen and looked at me with a confused look.

"She wants his family dead.", I said.

"Are you sure about that?", she asked.

"You go up there and ask her, see what she does."

"I'm good, she looked like she could kick King Kong's ass."

I laughed and jogged up the stairs to get my phone. I heard the shower running and Nicki lightly singing. She sounded much better than earlier and I wasn't gonna question why. I grabbed my phone and dialed Melissa's number.

"What's up Rih?", she asked.

"You tryna do a job?" I got straight to the point.

"Fucking right, you know I am!", she exclaimed.

"Bet you know a nigga by Safari?", I asked.

"Yeah, that nigga fuck with Erica and run a big ass crew in New York."

"Yeah him, well I need his whole family murked.". I said.

"Say less, I'll handle that shit, it need to be an accident?"

"Don't matter, just lay them bitches out."

"Ight I'll get back with you when it's handled."

The call ended and I soon saw Nicki appear through the doorway naked. My eyes wandered up and down her body in awe.

"So you feel better?", I asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to clear my head.", she said.

"Good well Melissa gonna handle the family, you need anything else?", I asked.

"Yeah, get Bey up here."

"BEYONCEEEE!", I yelled.

"Really I could've done that?"

"Well why did you?", I asked. She scowled at me and flipped me off. Beyoncé appeared in the doorway and her eyes went straight to Nicki's glistening body.

"Bey sit down, we need to talk.", Nicki said.

"Could you possibly put some clothes on, you know your body is distracting.", she said.

"Sit yo ass down, look where you want but you gon listen.", she demanded. Bey sat down and looked at me before looking back at Nicki.

"Now I want to thank you two for helping me last night, y'all were very patient and helpful with me and I appreciate that.", she said.

"No problem Munchkin, you know we'll do anything for you.", I said.

"Yeah Babygirl, you are special to us and we can't let anything happen to you beautiful.", said Bey. Nicki slowly approached us and engulfed us in a big hug.

My face immediately became hot from the warmth of her skin and the scent. She soon let go and kissed both of us on the cheek before waltzing away.

Bey and I looked at the twist of her hips and damn near drooled everywhere.

"Don't even think about it.", said Bey.

"Sorry I already am, she can't just be slanging all that around.", I said.

"Y'ALL GET READY WE LEAVING IN 5.", yelled Nicki.

"Shid she keep playing we ain't going nowhere.", said Bey while smirking.

"I HEARD THAT BEY!"

"GOOD YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME!"

NICKI POV

Rihanna, Bey, and I just pulled up to the warehouse and I was honestly happy to be back.

The situation with Safaree still was in my head, but I can't let that shit affect my money or time. I was thankful as hell for Bey and Rihanna's help. I planned on paying them back somehow but I didn't know yet.

"Nicki I thought you were off for today?", asked Drake.

"Who the hell told you that, you know I'm never off.", I said with a raised eyebrow. He looked behind me at Rih and Bey and I turned to see them looking at the ground. I should've known they would try to make me stay. I sighed and turned back to Drake.

"Drake I'm not off, so what's business looking like?", I asked while walking to my office.

"It's good, Kash was thankful for the flowers, the Colombians are still begging, but there's one problem.", he said. I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"What?"

"The Haitians don't like that Bird is doing business with us, you know how they hate the Irish and the mobs."

"But the beef between the Haitians and the Irish have nothing to do with our alliance.", said Bey.

"Yeah I told them that, but they think that the Irish are getting more than them.", said Drake.

"I'll handle the Haitians.", said Rih.

"You sure, it ain't nothing to send them a warning.", I said.

"Nah, I got it.", she said before going away to make a call.

"Ight so is that it?", I asked.

"Yeah, and y'all have a meeting with Cyn."

"Ight, we'll be ready.", I said while leading Beyoncé to my office.

Once we got to my office Beyoncé was quick to fix her a glass of patron.

"You're a damn alcoholic and Rih is a fucking pothead.", I laughed.

"And you're both.", said Rih while walking in the door. Bey burst out laughing while I scowled at her. "Oh and the Haitians are handled, they won't be a problem.", she added.

"Thanks, Cyn should be here in about a hour.", I said.

"Wait Cyn is coming?", she asked with a huge smile.

"Yeah why?", I asked.

"Let's just say we have met in the past."

"Well don't let y'all lil relationship get in the way of my money.", I said.

"You don't even have to worry about that.", she said with a smirk while pulling out a thick blunt. I watched as she lit it and inhaled it smoothly, held it and exhaled it through her nose.

I wasn't gonna cap. Rihanna was a beautiful person. She had a personality that made me wanna kick her ass but still love her at the same time. Even when she was flirting with me, I still couldn't do anything but blush and get butterflies. Honestly one of the reasons I had feelings for her is because she wasn't afraid to give me the same energy I gave her and vice versa.

My feelings for Beyoncé were just as strong. She was so gentle and sweet, but her craziness was a turn on also. She took the crown for being the most possessive. Rihanna was the type to be petty but Beyoncé didn't play about me nor Rihanna, she was like a mama bear. She was the sweetest to us and her family but she was hell to outsiders.

"Hey what you thinking about beautiful?", asked Bey.

"Nothing, just how much Im really feeling you two, and the way you two handled me last night just verified it.", I said truthfully.

"Well I wasn't expecting that.", said Rihanna.

"Sorry I didn't mean to creep you out, I just can't hide this feeling anymore, I want you both to myself.", I said.

"Well damn I sure as hell wasn't expecting that.", said Beyoncé.

"Seriously I wanna see where this goes, I'm tired of holding these emotions in.", I said.

"Okay, but do you think we should mix business with pleasure?", asked Rihanna.

"RIHANNA SHUT THE HELL UP, right now ain't the time to be thinking rationally, I'm willing to try Nicki.", said Bey.

"Okay, and Rihanna?", I asked, looking at her. She was really contemplating on her answer.

"I'm willing to try."

"Go—", before I could speak in walked Cyn.

"Hello Nicki.", she said with a smirk. Cyn and I's relationship wasn't the best. We went to the same high school and we had a very rocky relationship. She was richer and more popular than me back then and she was always making that known.

"Cyn, why the hell did you just barge you high yellow ass in my office?", I asked.

"Oh calm your tits, I was just so ready to have this meeting.", she said.

"Whatever let's get this over with.", I said while sitting.

"I heard that Robyn was here.", she said while looking around. Beyoncé walked from the bar and into the sight of Cyn.

"Bey can y'all please sit so this bitch can calm down.", I said with irritation.

"Attitude much.", said Cyn.

"You got 5 minutes.", I said.

"Well I came to see how you were doing, everybody was talking about how you came up and shit so I had to see.", she teased.

"Well you saw now step the fuck up outta here.", said Beyoncé.

"Oh and what's your name beautiful?", asked Cyn while standing.

"None of ya damn business, but you need to leave.", said Bey.

"Are you always this feisty?", she asked while trailing her nail down Bey's neck.

"Cyn imma give ya ass 2.5 seconds to get your hands off my damn woman.", said Rihanna while coming from the bathroom. Cyn looked up and saw the death stare on Rihanna's face.

"Hey Daddy, I've been calling you.", she said while strutting towards her.

"Back the fuck up Cyn.", she said.

"Come on, I really came here to see you.", she said. I could see Beyoncé getting angrier by the second and when Cyn dove in for a kiss she lost it.

She charged at Cyn grabbing her by the neck and kept pushing her back towards the window. She rammed her head through the window and held her out the window with her hand still gripping her neck.

"You disrespect my Queen then you hit on my other one, give me one reason not to end your fucking life?", she asked.

Rihanna ran behind Beyoncé begging her to let Cyn go but I just stood in amusement.

"Nicki come help me.", said Rihanna.

"Why, she deserves to die.", I smiled.

"NICKI COME GET BEY, NOW!", she yelled. I sighed and walked over to Bey.

I stood on the side of her and cupped her face with both of my hands. "Come on Baby, let her go.", I said in a calm voice.

She still had her grip on Cyn's neck and I could see blood dripping out onto the ground. I didn't know whether she was bleeding or Cyn.

"Zaddy please, for me?", I asked seductively. Her head slowly turned away from Cyn and into my eyes. A smirk appeared on my face and she looked back down at Cyn.

"Count your days bitch.", she said before slinging Cyn back into the room and on the floor.

I led her to the bathroom because I saw that she had glass up and down her forearm. She sat on the toilet while I pulled out the first aid kit and some tweezers.

"You know you can't do that to everyone.", I said while I began to pick the pieces of glass.

"I know but I don't like that bitch.", she said.

"None of us do, but you can't be hurting everyone who does us wrong."

"I know, I just don't like disrespectful bitches."

"Okay Baby but this anger you gotta let go, you can't hold onto it.", I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Bey I saw the look in your eyes, that wasn't just anger because of what she did, that was rage that was built up.", I said.

"It's nothing."

"You might think it's nothing but I don't need you getting arrested because you let go of that rage.", I said.

"Nicki I'm okay, let it go.", she said with a little irritation. I grabbed her by her chin and made her look me in the eye.

"Don't push me away either, you agreed to be with us and when you agreed to be with us, you agreed to let us comfort you.", I said.

"Bu—"

"No buts, y'all are special to me and over time that feeling with accumulate , so get used to someone caring about your mental and over all well being.", I said.

"I got Cyn cleaned up, Drake is taking her to the hospital.",said Rihanna while peaking in the bathroom. She looked at Bey and the tears on her face from what I previously said.

"What's wrong Bey?", she asked in concern.

"I told her that she's gonna have to get used to us caring about her well-being.", I said while still picking out the glass.

"Well yeah, we care about you and we want to see you happy.", she said.

"That's the thing, nobody has never made sure I was good, and anyone who has I avoided them.", she said.

"Well that fucking changes, this relationship ain't gonna be filled with secrets, AT ALL!", I said.

I finally updated, so tell me what y'all thinking.

VOTE AND COMMENT✌🏾🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
48.3K 1.4K 50
A struggle of a couple through years. You'll know it when you read it. y/n gp
42.7K 2.5K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika
178K 8.4K 65
Nicki and Rihanna are girlfriends and have an amazing relationship but will Nicki be able to love Beyonce too? -- DDLG Moments G!P and GXG moments --