FOREVER FOR EACH OTHER

By Secretstar_0204

This is the story of the many pairs which made by destiny there are alot of miseries, problem in their way bu... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40
EPISODE 41
EPISODE 42
EPISODE 43
EPISODE 44
EPISODE 45
EPISODE 46
EPISODE 47
EPISODE 48 (Heart broken)
EPISODE 49
EPISODE 50
EPISODE 51
EPISODE 52
EPISODE 53 (the truth)
Episode 54
EPISODE 55
EPISODE 56
EPISODE 57
EPISODE 58
EPISODE 59
Episode 60
EPISODE 61
EPISODE 62
EPISODE 63
EPISODE 64
EPISODE 65
Episode 66
EPISODE 67
EPISODE 68
EPISODE 69
Episode 70
EPISODE 71
EPISODE 72
EPISODE 73
Episode 74
Episode 75 (final part)

EPISODE 21

289 12 19
By Secretstar_0204

Baicao is very impatient, she wanted to meet tinghao as soon as possible, she directly go to the fang enterprises.. But in the entrance , she met Shen bo...

Baicao : senior Shen bo, senior tinghao is here??

Shen bo ; no, actually he ordered me to cancel all meetings...

Baicao: what?? Why??

Shen bo: don't know!!!

Baicao come out...

Baicao (worried) : why he didn't come office?? Maybe he was practicing.. (Stunned) No!!!..

She went to xianwu Hall...

                       In xianwu Hall..

Tinghao was practicing, kicking angrily the sand bag,doing sit-ups,leg stretching.... Remembering the words which Meng xiao said... His mind is bursting....

Tinghao (angrily) : just wait, I will equalize your words... Get ready!!! Because of you someone is playing between life and death... Because of you me and baicao didn't talk from a week...

He was short of breath but continuously kicking the bag because there was too much anger in his eyes...

Finally baicao reach there, she was standing at the door.... Looking at him silently...

Baicao: his techniques are still like before but he having a problem in breathing...

Tinghao gets too tired... He stops for a while... He was taking deep breathes... He was losing his consciousness, he was going to fall but baicao hold him...

Tinghao (shocked) : you!!!

Baicao (angrily) : enough!!!

Tinghao :what are you doing here??

Baicao (arrogantly): what are you doing here??

Tinghao (in mind) : oh no!! What is she doing here?? Did she know about my competition??

Baicao (furiously) : why are you practicing?? Did you forgot about your health??

Tinghao (smiling) : hey, I m fit and fine.. I know my health but I am getting better so just trying to do some moves..

Baicao: if your rhymes are finished then would you like to tell me the truth??

Tinghao: wh.. What?? I m telling you the truth...

Baicao (fiercely) : I know you are going to fight with Meng xiao so please don't lie...

Tinghao (in mind) : ohh no!! How did see know this?? What my bad luck?? Now she will chew me completely..

Baicao (angrily) : enough!! I will definitely chew you... (Solicited) What is this?? You can't participate..

Tinghao (trying to change the topic) : hey, why did you came here?? Aren't you mad at me?? Why are you caring??

Baicao (furiously) : shut up!!! Don't try to change the topic... (Loudly) Answer me!!
Are you going to fight or not??

Tinghao (frustrated) : yess, I will!! I will fight... Do you have any problem??

Baicao (grieving) : please enough!! Senior tinghao, there is no need of fighting.. Yuwandao is about to express our potential, we can't force our body... Didn't you said that we don't have to practice yuwandao for defeating others, just have to express ourselves.. Then why are you going to fight, just to defeat him???

Tinghao: baicao, that meng xiao is saying rubbish about you also he doesn't have a single guilt.. It is important to teach him a lesson..

Baicao: so why you?? I will ask senior chuyuyan, he will definitely fight with him, he will teach him a lesson.. Also now our time is bad but soon everything will be alright.. That meng xiao will get his punishment..

Tinghao (arrogantly) : now I understand, you don't wanted me to fight because you think I will get defeat and that chuyuyan will definitely win ,right??.. Yeah!! He was better than me in everything..

Baicao: why you always take everything wrong?? Didn't you know about your health??

Tinghao (smiling) : hey, this situation is looking similar.. Isn't it?? A week ago, I m at your place and you are at my place... I m also getting worried for you but you abandoned my concern.. Now why will I listen to you??

Baicao: why are you bringing that topic?? Also that is different..

Tinghao hold her arms, go close to her...

Tinghao (arrogantly) : how are they different?? Tell me... You are worried for your songbai family and I m worried for you then and now also.. I m doing this for you..

Baicao: senior... Tinghao..

Tinghao leaves her arms....

Tinghao: you don't listen me from starting so how can you think that I will keep your words.. I will do whatever I want to do...

Baicao: senior tinghao, I don't know what is going on?? Our stubborness is destroying our relationship.. We aren't even talking properly.. Not trying to understand each other..

Tinghao (calmly) : baicao, I also don't like this. Can't you support me?? You know I won't leave anything if I decided something?? So once try to support me blindly because if you are with me than no one can hurt me... I get double energy...

Baicao (solicited) : if I say the same to you.. Can't you leave your stubborness once for me??

Tinghao (loudly) : leave from here!!!

Baicao: but...

Tinghao (shouting) : leave!!! Don't come here again...

Baicao was looking at his eyes affectionately.. Trying to convince him but there is only anger in his eyes... She Sighed lightly..

Baicao (smiling) ; ok!! I m leaving but if your health get bad, I mean if you get any injury then I won't going to talk to you...

She leaves from there...

Tinghao (smiling) : finally she gets ready... Ok!! I won't hurt myself...

Then baicao goes to hospital to meet xiaoying...she was very sad.. She gets ready what tinghao said but from inside she was feeling very bad...

Baicao (fiecrely) : why?? Why God, he can't understand my concern?? It was about his health... How can you?? But this time, if you got hurt than I won't going to forgive you.. It was really hard for me to compromise on your stubborness but you!! You think I always abandon you... It was really not like this...

Soon she reach hospital.. Going inside the room but stops at the door...

Xiaoying was very emotional. Holding yi feng hand...

Xiaoying (exclaiming) : yi feng, don't you said that we will find your family?? How can you give me this big responsibility ?? I can't  complete it alone so wake up!!!. I need your help...

Baicao (shocked) : what?? Family??

Xiaoying turned

Baicao came inside...

Baicao: what did you said?? He already have a family,why you have to find them??

Xiaoying (stammering) : a.. Actually!! No...

Baicao hold her hand firmly...

Baicao: xiaoying, I always share everything with you even it was about senior tinghao or something else.. Then why are you hiding this??

Xiaoying: I m sorry.. I really wanted to tell tell you... But you are already sad because you and senior tinghao.... (Baicao interrupted)

Baicao: hey, how can you think like that?? You are most important for me... It didn't Matter what is going on with me.. I m always there for you.. Whenever you need me I will support because you always stand with me...

Xiaoying (guilty) : sorry baicao....

Baicao: now tell me everything...

She started telling her the whole thing happened to yi feng...

Baicao (shocked) : what??? It's means his dad kidnap him...

Baicao eyes were widely open.. Trying to accept the truth but it was quite hard to believe in this...

Xiaoying: yes!! I know why his dad do that.. But God wanted him to find his real family, tell them the truth that there son is alive.....

Baicao (solicited) : how hard it was for him to accept it?? I mean he was living with his family and one day he get to know that his family is not real... It was so difficult to accept it...

Xiaoying: I know but yi feng is strong like you, always face everything.. When ruo bai wasn't there he handle himself.. He was very brave.. He train everyone, take the responsibility of songbai Hall alone..

Baicao (crying) : I wish we found his family soon... (Looks at xiaoying) but how will we find his family?? I mean we don't have any sign or something known??

Xiaoying: actually there was a box!!

Baicao: box?? (Then she remember that his shifu was also talking about a box, she was feeling quite nervous)

Baicao (in mind) : I don't know but I m feeling something is wrong...

Xiaoying: I have that box in my room.. I will show it to you...

In the evening.. Baicao and xiaoying were going back to home ....

AT THE EXIT...

Xiaoying: baicao,you wait here...actually I have to use restroom...

Baicao: okay!! I m waiting for you outside...

She goes outside the hospital...but suddenly someone appear to them... It was meng xiao...

Meng xiao: hello miss beautiful!! Soon we are going out for a date.. Aren't you excited?? Because I m getting too excited.. I can't wait...

Baicao were looking at him angrily...

Baicao lean forward...

Baicao: I m warning you, just give up by yourself if my husband come to show his real powers then no one can save you from him....

Meng xiao: miss, you look too cute in anger... My cutie pie!!

Baicao lost her temper and slap him hardly...

Baicao (angrily) ; don't dare to call me this...

Meng xiao gets too angry but he handle his anger, looks at her with a smile...

Meng xiao: it's ok, I will take revenge of this from your husband...

There was a bench, he put his hand on that bench but his hand get injured by a nail which is stuck on the bench..

Meng xiao: ouch!!

Baicao looks at his hand, it was bleeding... She takes out a hankey from her bag.. She gets worried..Hold Meng xiao hand...she was tying her hankey in his hand to stop the bleeding...Meng xiao was looking at her affectionately... Baicao concentration was on his hand, she didn't notice that he was glaring her..

Meng xiao : why are you concern about me?? I m doing this much but you still bandaging my hand.. You should be happy that I get hurt..

Baicao looks at him...

Baicao: you know what no one can be happy to see others in pain.. Also I know you are a bad guy but you are a human...peoples are not bad just circumstances make them... There are a lot of way to teach people ,to bring them in correct way... You will realise your mistake one day... Revenge is not the solution of anything, just have to try to make him/her realise the mistake is enough so that they won't repeat the same mistake..... Punishment are necessary but what if that punishment will increase the hatred...

Baicao's words were touching his heart...

Then xiaoying came out...

Xiaoying: let's go (she looks at Meng xiao) you!! Again... Did you forgot senior tinghao punch??

Baicao (confused) : how do you know that senior tinghao punched him??

Xiaoying: I m quite smart.. I Can tell everything by looking at first...also yesterday his face was clear but now he have a mark, only senior tinghao can do this...

Meng xiao was lost in baicao words...

Xiaoying: let it be!! Let's go...

They both leave from there.. Then a person came from the bushes.

Person: sir, I have clicked awesome picture.. Today you don't have to do anything, she came to you by herself..

Meng xiao : enough!! (Thinking) I m just doing acting that I like her but there is something different in her... I don't know why her words affect me a lot..

Person: sir, are you really going to fight with fang tinghao??

Meng xiao: yess, I came here for a special reason.. It was very important step...

At night... In songbai Hall..

Everyone was sitting idiol... They didn't practice from some days but someone came to them..

Person (arrogantly) : what are doing here?? Aren't you doing your practice??

Xiu da (sadly) : coach!! We aren't in that mood...

Everyone looks at that person... Gets overjoyed..

Everyone (surprised) : coach chang an!!!!

Chang an (smiling) : yes, I have been missing you guyss so I came here....

Yang rui (happily) : coach. Thank you for coming.. We all are feeling very alone.. Ruo bai was gone to his family and senior chuyuyan was busy in hospital..(sounds so dull) And senior yi feng!!

Chang an : I know that's why I came here... To train you because you all guys just try to find rhyme to get rid from training...

Ping pong: we are very happy, you came back.. Xiaoying and baicao will also get overjoyed when they see you...

Chang an: baicao is also here??

Gyangya : yess!!

Chang an (slowly) : that jerk!! Always get fight with her... How hard it was for baicao to handle him...?? I wish she chose someone else...

Gyangya: coach!! Did you said something??

Coach(startled) : no.. I'm saying I m missing you all so much...

###############

To be continued

What will happen next??

What is Meng xiao real plan?? Why did he came here??

Did yi feng will come out of coma??

Did baicao and xiaoying was able to find yi feng family??

Hello guys... Hope you like it then please vote and comment also keep smiling because you look beautiful while smiling...😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😃😃😆😆😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀😃😃😃😃😃😃(smile in which ever way you want)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 422 40
[Completed] Two opposite poles... an uncanny destiny... too many unknowns... One man with a killing power and the other with the healing power... The...
255K 25.6K 60
"I will wait for you at dusk. I will come to you at dawn." An epic love story that starts 4 centuries ago with a promise that is left un...
2.1M 115K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
128K 11.5K 68
'You are far away from me. Yet, your presence is always near my soul. I may not be able to see you but watching this moon shining brightly in the dar...